Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Laudrup. 23:17 - May 9 with 29575 viewsSaxoman

Blackburn Rovers fan here. You shouldn't have hounded out Laudrup. Bad move chaps.

See you next season.
Michael Laudrup. on 14:12 - May 11 with 3326 viewsJacket

Surely it's more than just some mad ramblings. Granted, he comes across a bit nuts, but surely there's got to be something in it for him. Something has got to be up, and Huw Jenkins clearly has his paws all over it.
[Post edited 11 May 2018 15:28]
Michael Laudrup. on 14:44 - May 11 with 3242 viewsPrivate_Partz

Michael Laudrup. on 14:12 - May 11 by Jacket

Surely it's more than just some mad ramblings. Granted, he comes across a bit nuts, but surely there's got to be something in it for him. Something has got to be up, and Huw Jenkins clearly has his paws all over it.
[Post edited 11 May 2018 15:28]

Some very confident prediction by Tutu.
A consortium buy out? One that is headed by ML and enables HJ to keep his Chairman''s post and retain a minority shareholding?
If he pulled that one off you would have to say he is the master of self survival if little else.
I could live with the last bit if the very unlikely scenario happened.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Michael Laudrup. on 14:49 - May 11 with 3222 views34dfgdf54

Maybe Laudrup has met some Oil Sugar Daddies in the Middle East who fancy a crack at owning a football club.

Edit - I don’t actually believe that, lighthearted post.
[Post edited 11 May 2018 14:49]
Michael Laudrup. on 14:56 - May 11 with 3179 viewsPrivate_Partz

Michael Laudrup. on 14:49 - May 11 by 34dfgdf54

Maybe Laudrup has met some Oil Sugar Daddies in the Middle East who fancy a crack at owning a football club.

Edit - I don’t actually believe that, lighthearted post.
[Post edited 11 May 2018 14:49]

Nothing surprises me anymore. We are just as likely to end up with Cookie in charge ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Michael Laudrup. on 15:00 - May 11 with 3168 views34dfgdf54

Michael Laudrup. on 14:56 - May 11 by Private_Partz

Nothing surprises me anymore. We are just as likely to end up with Cookie in charge ;-)

The only good thing about this relegation, is that it looks like the queue for Season Ticket’s has dramatically decreased so I’ll have one next year now my playing days are over. If Cookie takes over though I may prolong my career and play in the sticks because it would be a disaster appointment. Nothing would surprise me while Jenkins is here though.
Michael Laudrup. on 15:23 - May 11 with 3117 viewsDJack

Michael Laudrup. on 10:36 - May 11 by ItchySphincter

We've been crying out for a player like Poz for a couple of years. Canas was worse than shite and would have have looked f*cking amazing in our current midfield.

I don't disagree with you mate but Pozuelo was indisciplined he often (always) drifted out of position and caused overcrowding - For all that I thought Poz had enough for patience to be given in respect to coaching him.

p.s. I did note that you said "a player like Poz" but I voiced my thoughts as some posts mentioning him are revisionist.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Michael Laudrup. on 15:26 - May 11 with 3102 viewsDJack

Michael Laudrup. on 13:43 - May 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Perhaps he knows something we don't ......

Hola!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Michael Laudrup. on 15:31 - May 11 with 3081 viewslondonlisa2001

Michael Laudrup. on 13:43 - May 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Perhaps he knows something we don't ......

Or more likely, perhaps he's enjoying the attention he's getting from large numbers of Swans fans hanging on his every word and begging him to bring Laudrup back.

As I said yesterday, Laudrup as DOF would be an interesting one with a coach like Potter underneath him, but I don't believe for one minute it's going to happen.
[Post edited 11 May 2018 15:34]
Login to get fewer ads

Michael Laudrup. on 16:42 - May 11 with 2960 viewssherpajacob

Michael Laudrup. on 15:31 - May 11 by londonlisa2001

Or more likely, perhaps he's enjoying the attention he's getting from large numbers of Swans fans hanging on his every word and begging him to bring Laudrup back.

As I said yesterday, Laudrup as DOF would be an interesting one with a coach like Potter underneath him, but I don't believe for one minute it's going to happen.

5-0 and 5-0

Here's how to do it, courtesy of the great man.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Michael Laudrup. on 23:39 - May 11 with 2756 views34dfgdf54

His agents account is fake according to a lot of people now.

Shame
Michael Laudrup. on 00:08 - May 12 with 2695 viewsJack123

Michael Laudrup. on 23:39 - May 11 by 34dfgdf54

Shame

Any source? Because I have just gone through bayrams twitter account, and it's never ending, Looks legit to me.

libera nos a malo

Michael Laudrup. on 00:14 - May 12 with 2682 viewsmajorraglan

Shame

You may be right, but there a lot of historic traffic on the account some going back 5years. We’ll see over the next few days.
Michael Laudrup. on 00:14 - May 12 with 2682 viewsNeathJack

Michael Laudrup. on 00:08 - May 12 by Jack123

Any source? Because I have just gone through bayrams twitter account, and it's never ending, Looks legit to me.

Also the Mail reporter says he spoke to him personally.
Michael Laudrup. on 00:30 - May 12 with 2652 viewsLoyal

Shame

He has one official account.
And trust me its him.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Michael Laudrup. on 08:10 - May 12 with 2522 views34dfgdf54

Michael Laudrup. on 00:30 - May 12 by Loyal

He has one official account.
And trust me its him.

Happy days!
Michael Laudrup. on 08:22 - May 12 with 2513 viewsPrivate_Partz

Michael Laudrup. on 00:08 - May 12 by Jack123

Yeh. If this one is fake then someone has gone to a Hell of a lot of trouble to create it. Going back yearsin fact.
The amount of followers and who he follows ties in exactly with his view points.
The account is till active and the tweets are not just about the Swansea but world football in general.
Seems legit to me although that does not mean he is talking bollo as he is as mad as a March Hare.
I like people like that and still cling to a slight hope that something will come of his tweets.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 8:26]

Michael Laudrup. on 10:05 - May 12 with 2397 viewsKingBony

Michael Laudrup. on 15:31 - May 11 by londonlisa2001

You’d be the last to know if it was going to happen.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Michael Laudrup. on 10:33 - May 12 with 2372 viewschad

Michael Laudrup. on 06:39 - May 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Same as what Globus said. What goes around comes around. Just look at the way the sellouts treated O'Keeffe and Penney. Model club we may have been once but the likes of Monk and Williams are as complicit as the sellouts.

Very surprised to see Leon's name there though. My memory is a bit hazy but did ML exclude him too? I was so drunk on our exquisite football I didn't even notice!

Sorry Bryan

Think when Canas came in in ML’s 2nd season Leon was still played but less so. Leon could be brilliant in some games but totally played into anonymity in other types of games.

It was from a TV interview with Monk after he was put in charge where he said that he, Ash and Leon had decided to “save” the club. I was pretty shocked to hear Leon involved too as did not see him cut from the same cloth as Monk and Ash. Perhaps more pulled into in don’t know really. Of course Monk and Ash would want the legitimacy of Leon to give their self serving power protecting little gang more cred.

So Monks own words the only evidence I have but Tutu’s comments seem to back that up.

Also remember comments way back about MM having it in for Laudrup. Very different people.

All so sad, interesting that after a win against Cardiff (only courtesy of Pabs being brought on in the 2nd half) Monk immediately took us on our longest run of games without a win since long before we joined the PL. Even after a run of late wins when comparing like for like PL games with the previous season he could not equal Laudrups performance in the months before he was sacked despite none of the PL record injuries Laudrup was contending with, far fewer fixtures and no senior player revolt. Yet some still see Monk as our saviour despite this and what he did to our football.

Interesting even in Monks full season when we achieved so well, he got less average points per game than Laudrup in the same equivalent full 5 months before Laudrup was sacked.

And despite Bony by his own admission not being PL fit until the end of the calendar year in his first full season. It was Laudrup not Monk that played him in every PL game for which he was available. Yet if all Bony’s PL goals under Laudrup had been removed he would have been only 1 point worse off up to his sacking.
Michael Laudrup. on 10:49 - May 12 with 2338 viewsDarran

Michael Laudrup. on 10:33 - May 12 by chad

Sorry Bryan

Think when Canas came in in ML’s 2nd season Leon was still played but less so. Leon could be brilliant in some games but totally played into anonymity in other types of games.

It was from a TV interview with Monk after he was put in charge where he said that he, Ash and Leon had decided to “save” the club. I was pretty shocked to hear Leon involved too as did not see him cut from the same cloth as Monk and Ash. Perhaps more pulled into in don’t know really. Of course Monk and Ash would want the legitimacy of Leon to give their self serving power protecting little gang more cred.

So Monks own words the only evidence I have but Tutu’s comments seem to back that up.

Also remember comments way back about MM having it in for Laudrup. Very different people.

All so sad, interesting that after a win against Cardiff (only courtesy of Pabs being brought on in the 2nd half) Monk immediately took us on our longest run of games without a win since long before we joined the PL. Even after a run of late wins when comparing like for like PL games with the previous season he could not equal Laudrups performance in the months before he was sacked despite none of the PL record injuries Laudrup was contending with, far fewer fixtures and no senior player revolt. Yet some still see Monk as our saviour despite this and what he did to our football.

Interesting even in Monks full season when we achieved so well, he got less average points per game than Laudrup in the same equivalent full 5 months before Laudrup was sacked.

And despite Bony by his own admission not being PL fit until the end of the calendar year in his first full season. It was Laudrup not Monk that played him in every PL game for which he was available. Yet if all Bony’s PL goals under Laudrup had been removed he would have been only 1 point worse off up to his sacking.

Are you saying there that Laudrup played Bony in every PL game for which he was available?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Michael Laudrup. on 13:13 - May 12 with 2220 viewsMoscowJack

I genuinely can't believe those who are happy for an agent to take millions and millions out of club like this, with the circa £4.5m fees in one season (at a time that our highest fee was about £6m) being nothing compared to what he was going to make as the price of our targets increased and the wages too.

To be making 7% on ALL incoming and outgoing players is a mad deal. It's not Bayram's fault....that's the fault of the Chairman, but the fact that ML was making money (via Bayram) on signings is just completely wrong.

There was a story going around that Pablo Hernandez was asked how much he wanted to join the Swans and he told Bayram £20k a week. He was told to say £40k and he would keep £30k and give £10k to Bayram. Similar happened with Pozuelo and Canas, apparently. It's just impossible for us to allow that to happen, as well as illegal under the FA's rules.

ML's name and reputation for playing the beautiful way attracted many players, as did the reputation the club had at the time of being "Swanselona". I think Byram directly brought in Canas, Pozuela and Hernandez, but not Chico or Michu. To make £4.5m plus back-handers from those signings shows how bad things were.

Saying that, since ML's departure we've never replaced him with such a stylish manager (in terms of the way the team play) or had the recruitment nouse behind the scenes. This is why we're in the position we're in now. The money spent (regardless of who we've sold) should have been MORE than enough to see us comfortable, but once Jenkins took his finger off the pulse (to focus on selling the club), he couldn't even find the pulse later when he needed to. £75m + £350k a week on Bony, Clucas, Mesa, Sanches, Baston and Tammy pretty much sums up how much Jenkins' luck had run out.

It's possible to find a happy medium between giving an agent carte blanche to buy/sell ALL our players and having to solely rely on Falkirk, ex-players or anyone with dreadlocks who once had a good game against us, to save our transfer windows.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Michael Laudrup. on 13:24 - May 12 with 2191 viewscostalotta

Michael Laudrup. on 13:13 - May 12 by MoscowJack

I genuinely can't believe those who are happy for an agent to take millions and millions out of club like this, with the circa £4.5m fees in one season (at a time that our highest fee was about £6m) being nothing compared to what he was going to make as the price of our targets increased and the wages too.

To be making 7% on ALL incoming and outgoing players is a mad deal. It's not Bayram's fault....that's the fault of the Chairman, but the fact that ML was making money (via Bayram) on signings is just completely wrong.

There was a story going around that Pablo Hernandez was asked how much he wanted to join the Swans and he told Bayram £20k a week. He was told to say £40k and he would keep £30k and give £10k to Bayram. Similar happened with Pozuelo and Canas, apparently. It's just impossible for us to allow that to happen, as well as illegal under the FA's rules.

ML's name and reputation for playing the beautiful way attracted many players, as did the reputation the club had at the time of being "Swanselona". I think Byram directly brought in Canas, Pozuela and Hernandez, but not Chico or Michu. To make £4.5m plus back-handers from those signings shows how bad things were.

Saying that, since ML's departure we've never replaced him with such a stylish manager (in terms of the way the team play) or had the recruitment nouse behind the scenes. This is why we're in the position we're in now. The money spent (regardless of who we've sold) should have been MORE than enough to see us comfortable, but once Jenkins took his finger off the pulse (to focus on selling the club), he couldn't even find the pulse later when he needed to. £75m + £350k a week on Bony, Clucas, Mesa, Sanches, Baston and Tammy pretty much sums up how much Jenkins' luck had run out.

It's possible to find a happy medium between giving an agent carte blanche to buy/sell ALL our players and having to solely rely on Falkirk, ex-players or anyone with dreadlocks who once had a good game against us, to save our transfer windows.

You base some of what you post on hearsay?

What’s you agenda Nick? What’s your relationship with MM nick?

Why are you posting on BT Instagram nick?
Michael Laudrup. on 13:36 - May 12 with 2162 views34dfgdf54

Michael Laudrup. on 13:24 - May 12 by costalotta

F*ck Martin Morgan and whoever’s mates with the tw@
Michael Laudrup. on 13:49 - May 12 with 2130 viewsMoscowJack

Michael Laudrup. on 13:24 - May 12 by costalotta

I'm just saying what most (if not all) were saying at the time ML was taking us down.

It's funny how people are bizarrely on Bayram's side right now. He's exactly the sort of scum that is poisoning football, but some people want him back? It's insane.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Michael Laudrup. on 13:53 - May 12 with 2112 viewsSmellyplumz

Michael Laudrup. on 13:49 - May 12 by MoscowJack

I'm just saying what most (if not all) were saying at the time ML was taking us down.

It's funny how people are bizarrely on Bayram's side right now. He's exactly the sort of scum that is poisoning football, but some people want him back? It's insane.

Same sort of poison as your mate MM and HJ

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Michael Laudrup. on 13:57 - May 12 with 2093 viewsmoonie

More to the point,why is there an obsessions of fringing back players and now a manager when they be had their salad days .

We need to move on and quickly .

There is plenty of managerial talent out there but we need people at our club able to source them
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024