Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Laudrup. 23:17 - May 9 with 30118 viewsSaxoman

Blackburn Rovers fan here. You shouldn't have hounded out Laudrup. Bad move chaps.

See you next season.
Michael Laudrup. on 23:56 - May 9 with 3393 viewsJack123

Just read a few of his tweets, seems to be blaming Martin Morgan.

libera nos a malo

Michael Laudrup. on 00:01 - May 10 with 3348 viewstheloneranger

Michael Laudrup. on 23:56 - May 9 by Jack123

Just read a few of his tweets, seems to be blaming Martin Morgan.

Huw Jenkins no es mala persona solo se dejo llevar por el malo MM!!

Huw Jenkins is not a bad person, he just got carried away by the bad MM !!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Michael Laudrup. on 00:05 - May 10 with 3328 viewstheloneranger

https://mobile.twitter.com/BayramTOficial/status/994346498782580736

Michael Laudrup. on 00:12 - May 10 with 3286 viewsBLAZE

Sounds like Huw has thrown MM under the bus to me and blamed him for all that went on. They have history for blaming each other when it suits their agenda - see MM claiming he knew nothing about the sale to Americans mkII. The truth is they're thick as thieves.
Michael Laudrup. on 00:14 - May 10 with 3268 viewstheloneranger

He's laying into MM at the moment and also LB ??

Is LB left back...Taylor??

Or Leon??

EDIT

I can see he's talking about Leon and not Taylor
[Post edited 10 May 2018 0:35]

Michael Laudrup. on 00:15 - May 10 with 3251 viewsFerrieBodde

Michael Laudrup. on 00:14 - May 10 by theloneranger

He's laying into MM at the moment and also LB ??

Is LB left back...Taylor??

Or Leon??

EDIT

I can see he's talking about Leon and not Taylor
[Post edited 10 May 2018 0:35]

He's talking about Leon Britton.

He said the "veterans" of Swansea are the "cancer" of the club. He specifically named AW (Ashley Williams), GM (Monk), and LB (Britton).

I'm glad he's confirmed what we pretty much already knew, which was that the old guard plotted behind Laudrup's back and ousted him.
Michael Laudrup. on 00:15 - May 10 with 3251 viewshobo

I just looked at the stats for that West Ham game that everyone goes on about. We had 65% possession, 20 shots but amazingly none on target. On another day it could have been quite another scoreline.
Michael Laudrup. on 00:18 - May 10 with 3223 viewstheloneranger

Michael Laudrup. on 00:15 - May 10 by FerrieBodde

He's talking about Leon Britton.

He said the "veterans" of Swansea are the "cancer" of the club. He specifically named AW (Ashley Williams), GM (Monk), and LB (Britton).

I'm glad he's confirmed what we pretty much already knew, which was that the old guard plotted behind Laudrup's back and ousted him.

He'll have nothing left for his book 😂😂

Login to get fewer ads

Michael Laudrup. on 00:44 - May 10 with 3146 viewsbringbacklaudrup

Michael Laudrup. on 23:34 - May 9 by jasper_T

Quite a few wanted his head after he had the nerve to go visit his daughter in Paris in midweek before a game, or something, and the reports planted in the papers by certain Welsh internationals about training not being intense enough set many fans' blood boiling.

Laudrup clearly stated in his press conference that he wasn't in Paris. If anything, he wanted to watch at least one match of his son who was playing in France at the time, and he made arrangements with Jenkins for this in advance.

Poll: Would you rather have Woods or Chirivella?

Michael Laudrup. on 00:56 - May 10 with 3092 viewsDippy

Michael Laudrup. on 23:54 - May 9 by WarwickHunt

In. A. Fûcking. Nutshell.

And another fact..

Rangel
Britton
Williams
Monk
Tate

Also worming away in the background.. ML could see they were gone as Premier League footballers.. they've been leeching for years..

But there we go.. Championship football here we come..

De Bruyne
Salah
Schurrle
Vardy
Bony
Shelvey

Were on Laudrup's list, and available.. but Ngog and Emnes were well worth that 4 million..

Us fans are losers in the end.

Poll: Cooper Out

Michael Laudrup. on 00:58 - May 10 with 3101 viewsbringbacklaudrup

Jenkins undermined himself. He could have just stayed out of the way and continued to take the plaudits by allowing Laudrup to identify the players he wanted and Tutumlu to work behind the scenes. He and the board made a panic decision, after they failed to strengthen in the transfer window, because they don't have the experience to appreciate how difficult a challenge it is to compete in Europa league matches on Thursday nights in destinations that require taxing travel while also competing in Premier League. Remember Laudrup didn't get to use the new training pitches and this combined with the increased fixture congestion would predictably bring about many injuries.

Michael Laudrup. on 01:01 - May 10 with 3094 viewschad

Michael Laudrup. on 23:33 - May 9 by BLAZE

Hindsight is always 20/20. I believed it was the right decision at the time and still not convinced it was the wrong one.

Except it was foresight for many of us

How did that stopping supposed erosion of our footballing principles work out

Fait accompli I would say
Michael Laudrup. on 01:11 - May 10 with 3064 viewsLoyal

Michael Laudrup. on 23:25 - May 9 by Headmaster

Speaking of Laudrup, Tutumulu has been tweeting recently. He says Jenkins has not been happy with Carvalhal for a month and that he's been talking to Jenkins for over a month, which is weird.

Jenkins is a cnt.
Self serving cnt.
Sleep lightly.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Michael Laudrup. on 01:26 - May 10 with 3046 viewsbringbacklaudrup

Funny thing is that while most Swansea fans were basking in the success of Monk's first full season, I posted a comment to a post made by Swansea City's official Facebook account saying the following:

The problem with Monk's approach is that playing in a pragmatic style only for short-term results doesn't do much for the development of the team. They got the results, but the football was unwatchable at times. I fuly expect Monk to get sacked in the next season. Gomis' fitness problems will become more evident in the next season.

Michael Laudrup. on 01:27 - May 10 with 3037 viewsLoyal

Michael Laudrup. on 01:26 - May 10 by bringbacklaudrup

Funny thing is that while most Swansea fans were basking in the success of Monk's first full season, I posted a comment to a post made by Swansea City's official Facebook account saying the following:

The problem with Monk's approach is that playing in a pragmatic style only for short-term results doesn't do much for the development of the team. They got the results, but the football was unwatchable at times. I fuly expect Monk to get sacked in the next season. Gomis' fitness problems will become more evident in the next season.

Yeah i told you so etc ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Michael Laudrup. on 01:58 - May 10 with 2993 viewsBLAZE

Michael Laudrup. on 01:01 - May 10 by chad

Except it was foresight for many of us

How did that stopping supposed erosion of our footballing principles work out

Fait accompli I would say

Hark at Nostra-f*ckin-spratty

We could've survived for 20 years after sacking Laudrup and when the drop eventually came, sure enough you'd turn up and tell us all you were right all along. A shed load of mistakes have been made since then, all of which have contributed to where we find ourselves now.
Michael Laudrup. on 02:34 - May 10 with 2950 viewschad

Michael Laudrup. on 01:58 - May 10 by BLAZE

Hark at Nostra-f*ckin-spratty

We could've survived for 20 years after sacking Laudrup and when the drop eventually came, sure enough you'd turn up and tell us all you were right all along. A shed load of mistakes have been made since then, all of which have contributed to where we find ourselves now.

Indeed they have, its called compounding the error

Who is the “us all” I would be telling

As I explained above it was foresight for many of us, as you may see from the various posts on threads on here present and past

Certainly such low rent behaviour regardless of who you sack or hire, speaks volumes about the character and their trustworthiness and you certainly don’t need to be “Nostra-f*ckin-spratty” to make that simple deduction.
Michael Laudrup. on 02:39 - May 10 with 2940 viewsjazzswan

no, watched that game and we were rubbish, stats don't add up
Michael Laudrup. on 02:59 - May 10 with 2914 viewschad

Michael Laudrup. on 02:39 - May 10 by jazzswan

no, watched that game and we were rubbish, stats don't add up

If you were at those latter away games as I was, did you notice how disruptive Ash was being on the pitch and repeatedly showing no leadership at all.

When they later said that small group of senior players decided to “save” the club I could only put his behaviour down to that. They must have been absolutely ripping the team apart to get their power back and dispense of the manager they initially tried to take on, when he first arrived with us.

The toxic lies being put out in the press about Laudrup got so bad Jinx had to go into print to ask it to stop and said it turned his stomach (which I assumed to be a pretty tough organ if it’s anything like his brass neck)
Michael Laudrup. on 03:12 - May 10 with 2899 viewsWanderer

how is marvellous Marv going there, indeed is he still there?
Michael Laudrup. on 06:22 - May 10 with 2786 viewsDr_Winston

There's nothing new in the knowledge that Monk and Williams were shitstirring behind Laudrup's back (wonder who they learned that from?) but I'm surprised to see Leon's name in there. Always seemed to be a bit more peaceable than those two.

Laudrup still didn't help himself though. Running Michu into the ground when he had a fit Bony available was crass stupidity and you only have to look at his previous for falling out with people in season #2 to realise that it's unlikely to have been a one way street.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Michael Laudrup. on 06:23 - May 10 with 2783 viewsglobus10

Hindsight is a marvellous thing! I was not one who was very vocal against laudrup's sacking. However I feel now that ever since that point we have become what we have been before a 'joke'' club! We were a model club up to then, admired not just here but all over Europe and unfortunately as it turned out in the states. Looking back now from that point on we became 'small time again'. We lost our class!
Michael Laudrup. on 06:39 - May 10 with 2753 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Michael Laudrup. on 02:34 - May 10 by chad

Indeed they have, its called compounding the error

Who is the “us all” I would be telling

As I explained above it was foresight for many of us, as you may see from the various posts on threads on here present and past

Certainly such low rent behaviour regardless of who you sack or hire, speaks volumes about the character and their trustworthiness and you certainly don’t need to be “Nostra-f*ckin-spratty” to make that simple deduction.

Same as what Globus said. What goes around comes around. Just look at the way the sellouts treated O'Keeffe and Penney. Model club we may have been once but the likes of Monk and Williams are as complicit as the sellouts.

Very surprised to see Leon's name there though. My memory is a bit hazy but did ML exclude him too? I was so drunk on our exquisite football I didn't even notice!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Michael Laudrup. on 07:24 - May 10 with 2656 viewsPrivate_Partz

Michael Laudrup. on 23:26 - May 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Is this what it's come to? Blackburn fans coming on here just to state the bleedin obvious? Like WE hounded out our best PL manager

I think the other posters have put him right.
Otherwise the OP was spot on. Jenkins, Monk and there treacherous did hound ML out. It bordered on constructive dismissal.
Btw Jenkins talking to Tutumulu is just plain bonkers.
Jenkins rides into the sunset and leaves Our new owner as Ml with Tutumulu on the dodgy deals to bring players in?? A guy can dream.......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Michael Laudrup. on 07:29 - May 10 with 2645 viewsPrivate_Partz

Michael Laudrup. on 23:30 - May 9 by Saxoman

I'm sorry, I just assumed you wanted him out. If it was a board decision, I feel sorry for you. We had similar with our owners Venkys inexplicably dismissing Sam Allardyce while we were in a comfortable league position in the Premier League.

It was certainly played out like that in the press mate.
I hope we get a decent fixture next year. I will be over on the choo choo on one of my Blackpool trips to see you.
Stick around, it would be interesting to hear your version on how you dealt with the Venkys. You are more welcome than our 6 fingered gloaters up the road ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024