Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 165579 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russia invade Ukraine on 22:54 - Jul 31 with 1485 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:34 - Jul 31 by DJack

Nope. Ukraine asked that the Red Cross demand access and they've not been given it.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/red-cross-condemns-attacks-ukrainian-pows-h

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/31/russia-invites-un-red-cross-experts-to-probe-ukr
Russia invade Ukraine on 00:30 - Aug 1 with 1460 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:54 - Jul 31 by controversial_jack

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/31/russia-invites-un-red-cross-experts-to-probe-ukr

As ever you are wrong.

Ukraine requested that the ICRC visit and those running the prison have an obligation under the Geneva Convention to facilitate this. They've stonewalled and are now reportedly "inviting" the ICRC.

Additionally siting the POW camp close to the fronline is against the rules of war.

Edited for clarity
[Post edited 1 Aug 2022 0:39]

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:25 - Aug 1 with 1400 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 00:30 - Aug 1 by DJack

As ever you are wrong.

Ukraine requested that the ICRC visit and those running the prison have an obligation under the Geneva Convention to facilitate this. They've stonewalled and are now reportedly "inviting" the ICRC.

Additionally siting the POW camp close to the fronline is against the rules of war.

Edited for clarity

Yet another example of war crimes by Russia. The POW should have been 1000s of miles away in Russia but even then you suspect the Russians's would have blocked any inspection by the Swiss Red Cross or officials representing the Geneva Convention.

Russia signed the Geneva convention in 1964, but revoked some of its protocols in 2019 but still remains a signatory to the rest of the agreement.

Mind you Russia is a member of United Nations which of course states its member will respect other sovereign nations.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:55 - Aug 1 with 1394 viewsCatullus

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:25 - Aug 1 by felixstowe_jack

Yet another example of war crimes by Russia. The POW should have been 1000s of miles away in Russia but even then you suspect the Russians's would have blocked any inspection by the Swiss Red Cross or officials representing the Geneva Convention.

Russia signed the Geneva convention in 1964, but revoked some of its protocols in 2019 but still remains a signatory to the rest of the agreement.

Mind you Russia is a member of United Nations which of course states its member will respect other sovereign nations.

I wonder, if Putin ever left Russia for a "Western" state, would anybody be brave enough to arrest him for war crimes?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:50 - Aug 1 with 1384 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 00:30 - Aug 1 by DJack

As ever you are wrong.

Edited for clarity

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/live-russia-invites-un-red-cross-experts-to

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/russia-invites-u.n.-red-cross-experts-to-probe-u
https://financialpost.com/pmn/business-pmn/russia-invites-u-n-red-cross-experts-
https://news.sky.com/story/un-and-red-cross-invited-to-investigate-deaths-of-ukr

It was on Reuters a few days ago, but for some reason they have changed their narrative
Russia invade Ukraine on 13:10 - Aug 1 with 1355 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:50 - Aug 1 by controversial_jack

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/live-russia-invites-un-red-cross-experts-to

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/russia-invites-u.n.-red-cross-experts-to-probe-u
https://financialpost.com/pmn/business-pmn/russia-invites-u-n-red-cross-experts-
https://news.sky.com/story/un-and-red-cross-invited-to-investigate-deaths-of-ukr

It was on Reuters a few days ago, but for some reason they have changed their narrative

Can you find any part of my post that is incorrect?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:11 - Aug 1 with 1345 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:10 - Aug 1 by DJack

Can you find any part of my post that is incorrect?

Since Reuters changed their story i haven't bothered to look, as I have discounted them as not being a neutral source. I have however, given you other sources
Russia invade Ukraine on 16:37 - Aug 1 with 1318 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:11 - Aug 1 by controversial_jack

Since Reuters changed their story i haven't bothered to look, as I have discounted them as not being a neutral source. I have however, given you other sources

So unless it suits your narrative you dismiss it , critical thinker my arse

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:12 - Aug 1 with 1310 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:11 - Aug 1 by controversial_jack

Can you tell me what countries Reuters is the mouth peace of?

Meanwhile Russian media can only publish pro Russian stories and are happy to promote lies.

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:18 - Aug 1 with 1309 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:55 - Aug 1 by Catullus

I wonder, if Putin ever left Russia for a "Western" state, would anybody be brave enough to arrest him for war crimes?

I'm guessing 49 million + wouldn't mind having a go

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:40 - Aug 1 with 1301 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:37 - Aug 1 by Boundy

So unless it suits your narrative you dismiss it , critical thinker my arse

Nope. Reuters deliberately changed their story to suit the western agenda, other sources didn't
Russia invade Ukraine on 18:00 - Aug 1 with 1294 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:40 - Aug 1 by controversial_jack

Nope. Reuters deliberately changed their story to suit the western agenda, other sources didn't

That'll be it

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:28 - Aug 1 with 1282 viewsdeanscfc

As always seems to be the case, Russia at some point gets tired of pretending and openly reveals their evil (huge numbers of children have already been taken from their families).
Russia invade Ukraine on 21:42 - Aug 1 with 1257 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:28 - Aug 1 by deanscfc

As always seems to be the case, Russia at some point gets tired of pretending and openly reveals their evil (huge numbers of children have already been taken from their families).

Another crime against humanity.

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:36 - Aug 2 with 1189 viewsDr_Winston

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:42 - Aug 1 by felixstowe_jack

Another crime against humanity.

Corbyn wants them to win.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/aug/02/jeremy-corbyn-urges-west-to-sto

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:09 - Aug 2 with 1169 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:36 - Aug 2 by Dr_Winston

Corbyn wants them to win.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/aug/02/jeremy-corbyn-urges-west-to-sto

The guys a moron. Of course we should be doing more to achieve peace but his bizarre opinion that they should be left completely defenceless and face certain annihilation is just moronic. He doesn’t live in the real world just like that mentalist brother of his.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:11 - Aug 2 with 1169 views73__73

Does anyone know how the Ukrainian president became a billionaire including a $31,000,000 home in Florida ? I suppose comedy pays well in that part of the world.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:20 - Aug 2 with 1147 viewsFlashberryjack

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:11 - Aug 2 by 73__73

Does anyone know how the Ukrainian president became a billionaire including a $31,000,000 home in Florida ? I suppose comedy pays well in that part of the world.

There is no proof that Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy owns a $35 million home in Florida.
The claim originated from a source that appears to be backed by the Russian government.
The Pandora Papers leak did show Zelenskyy owned several offshore companies and other assets, but nothing that could corroborate the claim made on social media.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:24 - Aug 2 with 1112 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:11 - Aug 2 by 73__73

Where did Putin & the rest of his mentally defective cohorts get their money from.

I don't expect answer, you never do

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:57 - Aug 2 with 1081 viewsKeithHaynes

Opinions on this just go to show the old left and right mentality is gone forever.
In the olden days of political nonsense the right would be on the side of Ukraine and of course the left towards Putin. Odd days.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:37 - Aug 2 with 1050 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:57 - Aug 2 by KeithHaynes

Opinions on this just go to show the old left and right mentality is gone forever.
In the olden days of political nonsense the right would be on the side of Ukraine and of course the left towards Putin. Odd days.

I'm neither right nor left just hopefully well balanced and can see the good and bad in all . and there are .

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:04 - Aug 2 with 1022 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:24 - Aug 2 by Boundy

Where did Putin & the rest of his mentally defective cohorts get their money from.

I don't expect answer, you never do

Stop the whataboutery
Russia invade Ukraine on 22:13 - Aug 2 with 1012 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:04 - Aug 2 by controversial_jack

Stop the whataboutery

What if I don't you div

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:48 - Aug 2 with 988 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:13 - Aug 2 by Boundy

What if I don't you div

Nice feature on the American involvement in the build up to this inevitable conflict. Aggressive and imperialist Russia?? Yeah right - and here are the Muricans in Ukraine training the Ukrainian army 7 years before the special military operation.

If the boot was on the other foot (for example the Russians had boots on the ground training Mexicans just over the border with California) I’m sure they wouldn’t even bay an eyelid.

[Post edited 2 Aug 2022 23:10]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Russia invade Ukraine on 23:05 - Aug 2 with 968 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:48 - Aug 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Nice feature on the American involvement in the build up to this inevitable conflict. Aggressive and imperialist Russia?? Yeah right - and here are the Muricans in Ukraine training the Ukrainian army 7 years before the special military operation.

If the boot was on the other foot (for example the Russians had boots on the ground training Mexicans just over the border with California) I’m sure they wouldn’t even bay an eyelid.

[Post edited 2 Aug 2022 23:10]

I don't think Mexico has invaded the USA unlike Russia which has invaded Ukraine so your post looks very silly.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024