Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 165571 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russia invade Ukraine on 12:17 - Jul 31 with 766 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:32 - Jul 31 by deanscfc

The Mariupol which Russia invaded, bombed to sh*t and killed tens of thousands of people in? That Mariupol? Let's just be honest and blunt here. You're a piece of sh*t. I know it and you know it so let's just accept that as a starting point.

There you go again - crying like a hormonal angst ridden teenager.

Aiden Aslin - any comments???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:28 - Jul 31 with 753 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Aiden Aslin was sentenced to death by a court in the DPR. He’s recently released this video saying that there was a chance his sentence would be quashed and in several recent YouTube vids he’s been saying how he was going to tell the truth over Ukrainian atrocities in Mariupol and the Donbas.

The prospect of that happening proved too much for the Ukrainian government who decided to try to burn him alive in his prison. There is no word on wether he or Shaun Pinner survived this attack.

He speaks about escaping previous Ukrainian missile attacks which were near misses. He also completely renounces his actions , begs forgiveness from the people of the Donbas/DPR and also those of Mariupol.

Seems he’d been brainwashed- much the same as many others on this thread.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2022 12:30]

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:39 - Jul 31 with 737 viewsdeanscfc

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:28 - Jul 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Aiden Aslin was sentenced to death by a court in the DPR. He’s recently released this video saying that there was a chance his sentence would be quashed and in several recent YouTube vids he’s been saying how he was going to tell the truth over Ukrainian atrocities in Mariupol and the Donbas.

The prospect of that happening proved too much for the Ukrainian government who decided to try to burn him alive in his prison. There is no word on wether he or Shaun Pinner survived this attack.

He speaks about escaping previous Ukrainian missile attacks which were near misses. He also completely renounces his actions , begs forgiveness from the people of the Donbas/DPR and also those of Mariupol.

Seems he’d been brainwashed- much the same as many others on this thread.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2022 12:30]

What the f*ck are you on about you utter tool. He is literally a Russian prisoner of war who was forced to sing the Russian national anthem on camera the other day. You expect any sane person (not including scumbag Kremlin propagandists) to believe that he is able to speak freely...that he genuinely 'requested' to show off his singing voice to John Marc Dougan (banned from the US with sex charges among other things). You expect them to believe that his interview with now sanctioned Kremlin war criminal and former brothel reviewer Graham Phillips wasn't under duress...that he was able to speak freely and independently without fear of torture? Note..the videos circulating showing he didn't have the injuries to his head just prior to taken as a POW which appeared directly afterwards. You think any sane person believes they're treating them well? When they see the absolutely emaciated other British guy who has been taken prisoner?

As I say, I know what you're about and you know what you're about. And I think others do too. If this site permits your sh*t then I can only hope that you dare to air your vile BS in public within earshot of someone who isn't going to take kindly to it.
Russia invade Ukraine on 12:47 - Jul 31 with 728 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:39 - Jul 31 by deanscfc

What the f*ck are you on about you utter tool. He is literally a Russian prisoner of war who was forced to sing the Russian national anthem on camera the other day. You expect any sane person (not including scumbag Kremlin propagandists) to believe that he is able to speak freely...that he genuinely 'requested' to show off his singing voice to John Marc Dougan (banned from the US with sex charges among other things). You expect them to believe that his interview with now sanctioned Kremlin war criminal and former brothel reviewer Graham Phillips wasn't under duress...that he was able to speak freely and independently without fear of torture? Note..the videos circulating showing he didn't have the injuries to his head just prior to taken as a POW which appeared directly afterwards. You think any sane person believes they're treating them well? When they see the absolutely emaciated other British guy who has been taken prisoner?

As I say, I know what you're about and you know what you're about. And I think others do too. If this site permits your sh*t then I can only hope that you dare to air your vile BS in public within earshot of someone who isn't going to take kindly to it.

The DPR were treating him just fine. The Ukrainians find out he wants to go public and they attempt to kill him. Or do you think the DPR decided to bomb it’s own prison rather than wait for the rest of the trials to finish? You’re even dumber than I estimated you to be if that’s what you believe.

You can’t handle any other narrative than the one the telly has imprinted on your very young and naive brain, can you?

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:58 - Jul 31 with 722 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:47 - Jul 31 by Brynmill_Jack

The DPR were treating him just fine. The Ukrainians find out he wants to go public and they attempt to kill him. Or do you think the DPR decided to bomb it’s own prison rather than wait for the rest of the trials to finish? You’re even dumber than I estimated you to be if that’s what you believe.

You can’t handle any other narrative than the one the telly has imprinted on your very young and naive brain, can you?

Can you confirm your statement with a link from a neutral source

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:01 - Jul 31 with 720 viewsdeanscfc

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:47 - Jul 31 by Brynmill_Jack

What I 'can't handle' is how such a total piece of sh*t as you is permitted to post this vile Kremlin cr*p on this forum. Not content with denying and/or justifying invasions leading to mass death and suffering and denying mass war crimes as covered in great detail in OSCE reports and as evidenced in witness statements, video and audio footage, you've now sunk to the point of attempting to deny the execution of POWs by the country which has just been shown to be castrating and beheading Ukrainian POWs on camera as if it were an every day occurrence. A few of those videos within days..one showing a head and hands impaled on metal posts, the other showing the castration victim being beheaded. You've actually sunk to the point of somehow stating that 'the POWs were treated just fine' with nothing to back this up despite the massive amount of evidence about what Russia is doing and who the interviewers are. I've said it before and I'll keep saying it. You are absolute filth. Beneath contempt.
Russia invade Ukraine on 13:03 - Jul 31 with 715 viewsdeanscfc

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:58 - Jul 31 by Boundy

Can you confirm your statement with a link from a neutral source

Do people on this forum know these three posters in real life?
Russia invade Ukraine on 13:11 - Jul 31 with 707 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:01 - Jul 31 by deanscfc

What I 'can't handle' is how such a total piece of sh*t as you is permitted to post this vile Kremlin cr*p on this forum. Not content with denying and/or justifying invasions leading to mass death and suffering and denying mass war crimes as covered in great detail in OSCE reports and as evidenced in witness statements, video and audio footage, you've now sunk to the point of attempting to deny the execution of POWs by the country which has just been shown to be castrating and beheading Ukrainian POWs on camera as if it were an every day occurrence. A few of those videos within days..one showing a head and hands impaled on metal posts, the other showing the castration victim being beheaded. You've actually sunk to the point of somehow stating that 'the POWs were treated just fine' with nothing to back this up despite the massive amount of evidence about what Russia is doing and who the interviewers are. I've said it before and I'll keep saying it. You are absolute filth. Beneath contempt.

It's time the mods stepped in an did something about your insults
Login to get fewer ads

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:16 - Jul 31 with 702 viewsdeanscfc

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:11 - Jul 31 by controversial_jack

Happy for them too. If they literally allow all of what I have mentioned and have more issue with me stating my view on how absolutely disgraceful that is and the people who spread the most blatant of Kremlin propaganda as it invades and kills, then clearly this isn't a Swans forum that I can be a part of.

Mods...over to you.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2022 13:23]
Russia invade Ukraine on 13:49 - Jul 31 with 687 views73__73

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:16 - Jul 31 by deanscfc

Happy for them too. If they literally allow all of what I have mentioned and have more issue with me stating my view on how absolutely disgraceful that is and the people who spread the most blatant of Kremlin propaganda as it invades and kills, then clearly this isn't a Swans forum that I can be a part of.

Mods...over to you.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2022 13:23]

Hopefully the killing will stop on both sides. I don’t know anyone in their right minds who take any kind of satisfaction out of war.

Is Russia responsible for what has happened, yes, but Ukraine is also responsible for the way it’s handled the Donbas for the last 9 year or so.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:51 - Jul 31 with 683 viewsdeanscfc

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:49 - Jul 31 by 73__73

Hopefully the killing will stop on both sides. I don’t know anyone in their right minds who take any kind of satisfaction out of war.

Is Russia responsible for what has happened, yes, but Ukraine is also responsible for the way it’s handled the Donbas for the last 9 year or so.

Again, more Kremlin false equivalence BS as clearly refuted over and over.
Russia invade Ukraine on 14:00 - Jul 31 with 677 views73__73

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:51 - Jul 31 by deanscfc

Again, more Kremlin false equivalence BS as clearly refuted over and over.

And of course you are an expert on the complex history of this region ?

As I’ve already said, I hope the killing ends on both sides, and sooner the better.

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:04 - Jul 31 with 670 viewsdeanscfc

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:00 - Jul 31 by 73__73

As I’ve already said, I hope the killing ends on both sides, and sooner the better.

Clearly more so than the few Kremlin sh*tposters here, yes.

And good, then you'll be calling for Russia to f*ck off out of a country it has no right being in. More mass bombings of residential areas last night in the South, on top of the POW execution videos and reports of the last few days.
Russia invade Ukraine on 14:11 - Jul 31 with 665 views73__73

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:04 - Jul 31 by deanscfc

And good, then you'll be calling for Russia to f*ck off out of a country it has no right being in. More mass bombings of residential areas last night in the South, on top of the POW execution videos and reports of the last few days.

I find you extremely boring. You won’t change my mind, and I have no intentions of changing anyone else’s mind.

I’ll leave you to carry on your rants

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:15 - Jul 31 with 660 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:11 - Jul 31 by controversial_jack

Crying to teacher again I see . I thought you didn't believe in censorship .

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:27 - Jul 31 with 652 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:11 - Jul 31 by 73__73

I find you extremely boring. You won’t change my mind, and I have no intentions of changing anyone else’s mind.

I’ll leave you to carry on your rants

He’s only young , bless him. He hasn’t even the slightest clue.

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:31 - Jul 31 with 647 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:15 - Jul 31 by Boundy

Crying to teacher again I see . I thought you didn't believe in censorship .

These guys like a bit of censorship. Hitler youth Ukraine style - 2017.
Made by Americans critical of Ukraine’s fascist movement.

https://t.me/inessaschannel/1632

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:36 - Jul 31 with 642 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:04 - Jul 31 by deanscfc

Petal mines , dropped on to the streets of Donetsk via missile by those wonderful heroes of the Ukraine. Designed merely to maim - in a city full of civilians that’s a war crime.

https://t.me/Reality_Theories/7861

https://t.me/Reality_Theories/7848

Absolutely horrific.

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:42 - Jul 31 with 638 viewscontroversial_jack

Apparently, Dullensky has removed two more of his top law enforcement officers. The guy doesn't like opposition at all
Russia invade Ukraine on 14:46 - Jul 31 with 636 viewsdeanscfc

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:36 - Jul 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Petal mines , dropped on to the streets of Donetsk via missile by those wonderful heroes of the Ukraine. Designed merely to maim - in a city full of civilians that’s a war crime.

https://t.me/Reality_Theories/7861

https://t.me/Reality_Theories/7848

Absolutely horrific.

Again. We've been through exactly what and who Eva Bartlett is, who she works for and the lies she has been caught telling previously.

Still absolutely unbelievable that this platform is serving as a place for Kremlin propaganda and denial of its war crimes given everything.
Russia invade Ukraine on 14:48 - Jul 31 with 633 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:00 - Jul 31 by 73__73

The history isn’t any more complex than any other region. It’s just history.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:56 - Jul 31 with 627 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:27 - Jul 31 by Brynmill_Jack

He’s only young , bless him. He hasn’t even the slightest clue.

Your faculties have dimmed with age. I have a young razor sharp brain in it’s prime and also my penis still works.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:35 - Jul 31 with 596 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:31 - Jul 31 by Brynmill_Jack

These guys like a bit of censorship. Hitler youth Ukraine style - 2017.
Made by Americans critical of Ukraine’s fascist movement.

https://t.me/inessaschannel/1632

I asked for a neutral source and you offer this bag of pus .you're really struggling now to maintain any credibility

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:51 - Jul 31 with 555 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:04 - Jul 30 by 73__73

What are you talking about 😂 pull yourself together man

As you are hard of thinking I'll lay it out simply.

As part of your moronic false flag narrative...

You posted "Why would the Russians leave a metaphorical ‘smoking gun’ in poisoning someone when they could have just sent a hitman to shoot him ?"

I replied "Why use Polonium on Litvinenko then you utter melt."

And your answer is?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:34 - Jul 31 with 540 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:09 - Jul 31 by controversial_jack

The Russians have invited the UN and the red cross to examine the prison deaths.

Nope. Ukraine asked that the Red Cross demand access and they've not been given it.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/red-cross-condemns-attacks-ukrainian-pows-h

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024