Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread 14:04 - Mar 4 with 32575 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Mar 2016 1:39]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 16:59 - Mar 5 with 2380 viewsPinky

Well f*ck me, that was tense.

Up the Swans!
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 16:59 - Mar 5 with 2378 viewsGriffting

Love it. Love the way results have gone today. Love fer sticking it to the Norwich fans who think he's sh*t.
Don't love the way we went about things after the goal still but who gives one now!
Could bloody 9 and three quarters tonight.
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 16:59 - Mar 5 with 2376 viewsmorningstar

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 16:56 - Mar 5 by A_Fans_Dad

A great back to back win. Well done boys.
But please make it a bit easier on us fans next time, that last 5 minutes was torture, especially with that absolutley crap ref.

He was keen to dish out yellow cards but when it came to making big decisions like pens and reds he totally bottled it!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 16:59 - Mar 5 with 2368 viewsperchrockjack

'Twas excruciating to watch at the end.
Just survive and reboot for next season.

Work to do yet folks as we re still too close to drop

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 17:01 - Mar 5 with 2333 viewsSheffieldjack

That pass for Fer to set up Siggy was sublime!
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 17:05 - Mar 5 with 2237 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 16:59 - Mar 5 by Griffting

Love it. Love the way results have gone today. Love fer sticking it to the Norwich fans who think he's sh*t.
Don't love the way we went about things after the goal still but who gives one now!
Could bloody 9 and three quarters tonight.

More like the last 5 ton10 mins really. Lots of panicking going on and some extremely dubious refine decisions.

Just about scraped myself off the ceiling!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 17:05 - Mar 5 with 2237 viewsLandore_Jack

Bournemouth away next. That will be interesting.

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 17:06 - Mar 5 with 2212 viewsjackedup

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:38 - Mar 5 by Groo

I really don't get the Taylor hatred, always need a ready made escapegoat I suppose

Taylor and Fernandez have been the weak link for certain, and they need to upgrade in the summer.

Having said that, I don't understand why people think Kingsley should be playing two matches on two days of rest when he was cramping up, having back pain, and other problems near the end of the last match according to Curtis.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 17:08 - Mar 5 with 2164 viewsGeoffThom

Only just got off the toilet after that ,Jesus why does everything seem to look so hard for us why can't we just stuff someone ,hopefully it will be villa ?
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 17:15 - Mar 5 with 2065 viewsDaggyjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 14:40 - Mar 5 by A_Fans_Dad

Not very fair on Kingsley after such a good game to not even be on the bench.
Glad Ki is not there as he is not up for this type of fight.

Well, if Ki drives a red range rover with personalised plates, he was at Culverhouse Cross at 4.45 this afternoon.
Great result regardless of performance, well done boys.
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 17:19 - Mar 5 with 1986 viewsLeonisGod

Awful game. And terrible ref/linos (luckily no major decisions to make). But 3 pts priceless.
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 17:19 - Mar 5 with 1978 viewstrampie

Great win Swans.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 17:22 - Mar 5 with 1940 viewsmax936

Do we deliberately settle for the 1 goal lead fecking nerves are shot mun.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 17:26 - Mar 5 with 1887 viewsLandore_Jack

Credit to Fer for the assist

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 17:31 - Mar 5 with 1833 viewsperchrockjack

Steve.
Norwich are poor .

I'm sure with paloschi and barrow in tandem we d have killed them off. They really should have grabbed a point.

Let's not kid ourselves about how we ve been.

Results are all though no matter how painful it is to watch.

And it is

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 17:31 - Mar 5 with 1831 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 17:06 - Mar 5 by jackedup

Taylor and Fernandez have been the weak link for certain, and they need to upgrade in the summer.

Having said that, I don't understand why people think Kingsley should be playing two matches on two days of rest when he was cramping up, having back pain, and other problems near the end of the last match according to Curtis.

Taylor played well today I thought. However, that wasn't a normal performance from him.

Fernandez was a bit slow at times. Lovely run through the middle of the park in the first half but a few dodgy moments late on (if it was him on my grainy stream).

Good all round performance today. Very pleased.

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 17:34 - Mar 5 with 1812 viewsperchrockjack

Dunno about well but there were some brave blocks.

Can't really say spirit is lacking apart from gomiss.

Ash ,again, stands out. Cannot understand him being hammered for leadership or for letting his head drop

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 17:43 - Mar 5 with 1730 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 17:34 - Mar 5 by perchrockjack

Dunno about well but there were some brave blocks.

Can't really say spirit is lacking apart from gomiss.

Ash ,again, stands out. Cannot understand him being hammered for leadership or for letting his head drop

Strangely enough, I was one who was knocking Ash last season I think for his lack of leadership.

He must have read my thread

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 17:49 - Mar 5 with 1693 viewsAnotherJohn

Just home and really very happy with the way results have panned out today. It was a very mixed performance to say the least. A lot of poor passing, but a very good goal, and near suicide at the end. Was it Routledge whose attempted clearance out towards the corner flag nearly turned into a perfect cross for Norwich?
[Post edited 5 Mar 2016 17:59]
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 17:52 - Mar 5 with 1689 viewsDr_Winston

Massive win, but rode our luck big time to scrape three points against a terrible side.

We have to start games on the front foot. Fer & Barrow must be included in the first XI from here on in because the lack of pace and direction in the team for the first half could have cost us hugely. 48 minutes with one wayward shot at goal and Paloschi anonymous through no fault of his own.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 17:54 - Mar 5 with 1673 viewsperchrockjack

It's posters like us, union, that represent the true feelings of fans not the rosy tinted twaddle we read .its pazinful for the eyes truly it is.

Fans hammer players, even fans who can't get to games, imagine that concept. It follows good players ram criticism down throats. That s the game. When it happens , the team win , the club benefits and the doom and bloomers chuckle then open a decent bottle.

I've never understood those not seeing it that way,

I'm staying away for sure. Rick em

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 17:55 - Mar 5 with 1668 views1973scott

Well done the swans!!!
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 17:55 - Mar 5 with 1665 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 17:54 - Mar 5 by perchrockjack

It's posters like us, union, that represent the true feelings of fans not the rosy tinted twaddle we read .its pazinful for the eyes truly it is.

Fans hammer players, even fans who can't get to games, imagine that concept. It follows good players ram criticism down throats. That s the game. When it happens , the team win , the club benefits and the doom and bloomers chuckle then open a decent bottle.

I've never understood those not seeing it that way,

I'm staying away for sure. Rick em

You aren't a fan Perch. You've made that abundantly clear. Frankly it's a puzzle as to why you're still around.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 17:56 - Mar 5 with 1661 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 17:49 - Mar 5 by AnotherJohn

Just home and really very happy with the way results have panned out today. It was a very mixed performance to say the least. A lot of poor passing, but a very good goal, and near suicide at the end. Was it Routledge whose attempted clearance out towards the corner flag nearly turned into a perfect cross for Norwich?
[Post edited 5 Mar 2016 17:59]

Yes it was Routledge. Squeaky bum time for all!

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 17:58 - Mar 5 with 1646 viewsbonymine

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 20:38 - Mar 4 by bonymine

The Arsenal win has hopefully taken a bit of pressure off the boys as it was an away game where we were totally expected to lose so we relaxed and played well.

Tomorrow however at home is a different matter ; we are the favourites in a massive six pointer against our 'bogey team' and the anxiety and tension of the crowd is definitely transmitting itself to the players over recent weeks, they are shit scared of making a mistake.

You can feel the frustration rising in the crowd whenever Taylor for example turns back inside to give a square pass when going forward whereas Kingsley operated far more freely at Arsenal and looked totally relaxed there. Yet if he plays tomorrow I fear for him 'freezing' under the Liberty Stadium crowd tension.

Obviously I hope I'm very wrong and it's different tomorrow but our home support and the atmosphere in general has become very critical,tense and indeed abusive at times, the players are therefore taking the 'safety first' option every time with a short/square pass rather than relaxing and playing their natural game with any confidence.

I really do hope that the Arsenal win is such a confidence booster that the crowd will be more SUPPORTIVE throughout towards the team and the players will respond accordingly. Confidence is such a major factor in players' performances it really is.

1-0 Siggy.

STID,COYS,YJB etc, etc ......

Siggy 1-0 and I didn't put my money where my mouth is 😡😡

Never mind 3 points Happy Days !!

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024