Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread 14:04 - Mar 4 with 32272 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Mar 2016 1:39]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:50 - Mar 5 with 2460 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Yet another crap ref.
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:51 - Mar 5 with 2434 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:44 - Mar 5 by Groo

wow one game for each and ones an unexperienced kid and suddenly they are the game changers!!

Did they have a bad game then at arsenal? We should be going flat out to win this, don't look like it out there to me at the moment

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:52 - Mar 5 with 2401 viewsQuakerJack

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:49 - Mar 5 by Griffting

We are so bad at home. Really worries me.

You didnt need to say "at home"

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:52 - Mar 5 with 2398 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:43 - Mar 5 by Smellyplumz

Very scrappy last ten minutes

10 minutes ! Was you asleep for the other 35? Lol
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:52 - Mar 5 with 2396 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Interesting stat: through 29 fixtures, Swans haven't conceded a single goal in the final 15' of the first half.

Noteworthy because that was easily our worst 15 minute interval last season.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:52 - Mar 5 with 2386 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:46 - Mar 5 by MrSwerve

No need to worry.

As many on here have been saying all week, this is going to be a 3-0 walkover.

Or not.

Innit!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:52 - Mar 5 with 2386 viewsslate_dk

Hope the kitman has found some new studs for routs
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:53 - Mar 5 with 2379 viewsphact0rri

Well this looks like both clubs agreed to play out a 0-0 before the match started. i hope things ramp up... as the coffee isn't taking this morning.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:53 - Mar 5 with 2371 viewsblueytheblue

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:45 - Mar 5 by Groo

Odd he didn't choose the Welsh Barcelona

So he should travel from Cardiff into England then? Makes sense I suppose.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:54 - Mar 5 with 2356 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:52 - Mar 5 by swan65split

10 minutes ! Was you asleep for the other 35? Lol

Ok scrappier last ten minutes

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:58 - Mar 5 with 2233 viewsslate_dk

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:32 - Mar 5 by Groo

Newcastle losing home to Bournemouth

own goal by Taylor... he will get ripped a new one by True Geordie
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 16:01 - Mar 5 with 2156 viewsA_Fans_Dad

45 Minutes, 3 shots and not one on target.
It is beginning to look like this could be decided by 1 goal and at the moment Norwich have at least had 2 on target, this could be a long second half.
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 16:02 - Mar 5 with 2139 viewsLandore_Jack

Can someone please explain why we are playing two holding midfielders? We are the home team and we are playing Norwich! Ffs!

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 16:06 - Mar 5 with 2053 viewsMrSwerve

Many people on here are saying that Norwich, Villa and Newcastle will be 3 points per game. It's certainly going to be tougher than that.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 16:06 - Mar 5 with 2051 viewsperchrockjack

Eh. Palosci off?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 16:08 - Mar 5 with 1998 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Yes let's get a fast player on and take off the goal striker.
What are they thinking or seeing?
Could Paloschi be injured?
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 16:09 - Mar 5 with 1983 views1973scott

COYS!
(No subject) (n/t) on 16:09 - Mar 5 with 1959 views1973scott

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 16:09 - Mar 5 with 1959 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 16:08 - Mar 5 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes let's get a fast player on and take off the goal striker.
What are they thinking or seeing?
Could Paloschi be injured?

He didn't really get in to the game first half?
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 16:09 - Mar 5 with 1958 viewshobo

I'm amazed that some wanted us to waste £8m on Naismith. And not only that but for him to replace Sigurdsson. Laughable
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 16:10 - Mar 5 with 1900 viewsPozuelosSideys

Thats the right sub. Paloschi wasnt in the game. We looked unbalanced and need to Ayew in the game

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 16:14 - Mar 5 with 1766 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Not wasting time with our subs

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 16:15 - Mar 5 with 1738 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I am getting well P@ssed off with the officials, they are allowing Norwich to get away with murder out there.
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 16:17 - Mar 5 with 1663 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 16:15 - Mar 5 by A_Fans_Dad

I am getting well P@ssed off with the officials, they are allowing Norwich to get away with murder out there.

5 fkcin yellows so far ffs. Something has got to give.
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 16:19 - Mar 5 with 1617 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 16:17 - Mar 5 by HugeEnkins

5 fkcin yellows so far ffs. Something has got to give.

Id trade all those yellow cards for the penalty Ayew earned at the end of the half.

POTY 2015

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024