Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread 14:04 - Mar 4 with 32269 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Mar 2016 1:39]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 14:59 - Mar 5 with 2551 viewsairedale

Drummer just arrived.
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:05 - Mar 5 with 2466 viewsSmellyplumz

Disappointing line up tbh, gone for a draw not a win. Fer and Amat should of been in.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:22 - Mar 5 with 2248 views1973scott

Is it 6 changes from the team that played against Arsenal
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:23 - Mar 5 with 2241 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:05 - Mar 5 by Smellyplumz

Disappointing line up tbh, gone for a draw not a win. Fer and Amat should of been in.

Dennis Lawrence up front too..
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:32 - Mar 5 with 2047 viewsGroo

Newcastle losing home to Bournemouth

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:33 - Mar 5 with 2042 viewsswan65split

Nourgency.com !
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:36 - Mar 5 with 1986 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Taylor is not a patch on Kingsley, he is not having a good game at all and now has a yellow to boot.
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:38 - Mar 5 with 1940 viewsGroo

I really don't get the Taylor hatred, always need a ready made escapegoat I suppose

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:39 - Mar 5 with 1930 viewsmorningstar

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:33 - Mar 5 by swan65split

Nourgency.com !

As much i'd like us to romp to a 3 niler, caution comes first today. It would be a shame after Weds to end up back in the mix. Let's see how it pans out.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:39 - Mar 5 with 1921 viewsMrSwerve

Fifa president at the game, strange one...would have thought he'd go to one of the 'big games'...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:39 - Mar 5 with 1913 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:36 - Mar 5 by A_Fans_Dad

Taylor is not a patch on Kingsley, he is not having a good game at all and now has a yellow to boot.

Player of the season mun

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:40 - Mar 5 with 1904 viewsGroo

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:39 - Mar 5 by MrSwerve

Fifa president at the game, strange one...would have thought he'd go to one of the 'big games'...

I thought I read he was friendly with our manager

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:40 - Mar 5 with 1898 viewsmorningstar

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:36 - Mar 5 by A_Fans_Dad

No he hasn't got a yellow to boot. He's already got a card for booting a yellow.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:41 - Mar 5 with 1884 viewsSmellyplumz

This game screaming out for Fer and Kingsley

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:43 - Mar 5 with 1837 viewsSmellyplumz

Very scrappy last ten minutes

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:44 - Mar 5 with 1836 viewsGroo

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:41 - Mar 5 by Smellyplumz

wow one game for each and ones an unexperienced kid and suddenly they are the game changers!!

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:44 - Mar 5 with 1825 viewsslate_dk

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:39 - Mar 5 by MrSwerve

as the Fifa conference is held in Cardiff; I assume the choice was this or the Bristol-Cardiff game
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:45 - Mar 5 with 1793 viewsGroo

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:44 - Mar 5 by slate_dk

as the Fifa conference is held in Cardiff; I assume the choice was this or the Bristol-Cardiff game

Odd he didn't choose the Welsh Barcelona

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:46 - Mar 5 with 1770 viewsQuakerJack

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:44 - Mar 5 by Groo

wow one game for each and ones an unexperienced kid and suddenly they are the game changers!!

Why change a team that's just won at Arsenal?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:46 - Mar 5 with 1769 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:41 - Mar 5 by Smellyplumz

No need to worry.

As many on here have been saying all week, this is going to be a 3-0 walkover.

Or not.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:47 - Mar 5 with 1753 viewsTheKirkyLife

Starting to think Guidolin was a bad idea.
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:48 - Mar 5 with 1727 viewsHuw57

Penalty?!

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:49 - Mar 5 with 1711 viewsQuakerJack

That was a pen

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:49 - Mar 5 with 1691 viewsGriffting

We are so bad at home. Really worries me.
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:49 - Mar 5 with 1689 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 15:48 - Mar 5 by Huw57

Penalty?!

Even looked more obvious on the replay. Horrible non-call.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024