Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread 14:04 - Mar 4 with 32278 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Mar 2016 1:39]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 18:04 - Mar 5 with 2839 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 17:54 - Mar 5 by perchrockjack

It's posters like us, union, that represent the true feelings of fans not the rosy tinted twaddle we read .its pazinful for the eyes truly it is.

Fans hammer players, even fans who can't get to games, imagine that concept. It follows good players ram criticism down throats. That s the game. When it happens , the team win , the club benefits and the doom and bloomers chuckle then open a decent bottle.

I've never understood those not seeing it that way,

I'm staying away for sure. Rick em

Well, win or lose, I've never adopted the ostrich approach.

We are all fans and all want the best for our club. However, I don't like other ps coming on here and spadopting the North Korean approach of one must not criticise the club.

It's all about healthy debate and contrary to what anyone says in here, I know your are a huge fan!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 18:04 - Mar 5 with 2837 viewsperchrockjack

I'm a fan of 55 years fats.

You don't have to live in Swansea.

Bill from Carlisle travels home most games . He moved away to earn his living as I did.

I'm a fan as I'm on here, wasting my time talking to utter trash like you. People like you are why I would never ever go back home.
As a mod , show some style.

You hated Andy robot. You ve not got over him, it's why you are what you are.

You really are a disgrace

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 18:05 - Mar 5 with 2828 viewsperplex

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 17:31 - Mar 5 by union_jack

Taylor played well today I thought. However, that wasn't a normal performance from him.

Fernandez was a bit slow at times. Lovely run through the middle of the park in the first half but a few dodgy moments late on (if it was him on my grainy stream).

Good all round performance today. Very pleased.

Did he really, i counted 9 misplaced passes, i thought he was awful.
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 18:09 - Mar 5 with 2812 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 18:05 - Mar 5 by perplex

Did he really, i counted 9 misplaced passes, i thought he was awful.

Look, I don't know as my stream was not the best and my head was in my hands for most of it but what I saw was a marked improvement on other games. Maybe Kingsley's performance mid week was a kick up the rear!?
[Post edited 5 Mar 2016 18:09]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 18:11 - Mar 5 with 2794 viewsSgorioFruit

That Southampton equalizer though.

bejeezus

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 18:21 - Mar 5 with 2746 viewsJackanapes

Ferkin loverly. After seeing leon swallowed up by the first half I was praying hed put Fer on. Hes a bit physical, he can spot a pass. Lad done great.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 18:24 - Mar 5 with 2737 viewsperchrockjack

Ive been called a non fan cos I basically moved away long time ago. Funnily enough I don't go to any games cos I don't like many of our fans but every match is on in our house and my loved ones reckon I'm a real long time lifelong fan like me dad who s 91. Funnily enough he hasn't seen a game for 15 years but it's the first subject of conversation.
My missus, bless her, also watches with me and opinions about the players. She too won't no to any more games because of some of our fans.

Fans eh

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 18:33 - Mar 5 with 2695 viewsJack_Meoff

Goal here. Quality ball by Fer and a quality finish by Gylfi. The only bright spark in a dour game but by feck I care not one whit...

http://hoofoot.com/?match=Swansea_City_1_-_0_Norwich_City_2016_03_05

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 18:36 - Mar 5 with 2677 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 18:24 - Mar 5 by perchrockjack

Ive been called a non fan cos I basically moved away long time ago. Funnily enough I don't go to any games cos I don't like many of our fans but every match is on in our house and my loved ones reckon I'm a real long time lifelong fan like me dad who s 91. Funnily enough he hasn't seen a game for 15 years but it's the first subject of conversation.
My missus, bless her, also watches with me and opinions about the players. She too won't no to any more games because of some of our fans.

Fans eh

Self obsessed isn't a good look Perch. We have just had a great week with a massive 6 points and you really think anyone gives a merry toss about whether you, your dad, your wife, your dog, your cat, your hamster go to the games or not? Frankly my dear.....

If you're a fan (and I think you are in your own rather unusual way) then you should just forget all this tripe and be happy. Now I'm going for a drink.

WHAT. A. WEEK.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 18:39 - Mar 5 with 2646 viewsbuilthjack

Just home. 3 points. Very happy. Can't wait for Bournemouth

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 18:39 - Mar 5 with 2641 viewsJackanapes

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 18:36 - Mar 5 by monmouth

Self obsessed isn't a good look Perch. We have just had a great week with a massive 6 points and you really think anyone gives a merry toss about whether you, your dad, your wife, your dog, your cat, your hamster go to the games or not? Frankly my dear.....

If you're a fan (and I think you are in your own rather unusual way) then you should just forget all this tripe and be happy. Now I'm going for a drink.

WHAT. A. WEEK.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 18:54 - Mar 5 with 2578 viewsSgorioFruit

Watford 0-1 Leicester current score

COME ON LEICESTER

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 19:01 - Mar 5 with 2544 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 18:39 - Mar 5 by builthjack

Just home. 3 points. Very happy. Can't wait for Bournemouth

Just got in too. Cracking day at the Lib,confidence back all round now. Looking good Nine points clear of the drop.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 19:07 - Mar 5 with 2526 viewsperchrockjack

...but but Monny , mun

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 19:13 - Mar 5 with 2508 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 18:54 - Mar 5 by SgorioFruit

Watford 0-1 Leicester current score

COME ON LEICESTER

Hope Mahrez is OK though, 'cos it could be bye bye Title if he's crocked.
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 19:51 - Mar 5 with 2382 viewsJack_Meoff

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 19:07 - Mar 5 by perchrockjack

...but but Monny , mun

On Weds at around 9.44 we had 27 points, now we have 33. Take some advice from Eddie mun...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 20:30 - Mar 5 with 2286 viewsshimmie

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 17:54 - Mar 5 by perchrockjack

It's posters like us, union, that represent the true feelings of fans not the rosy tinted twaddle we read .its pazinful for the eyes truly it is.

Fans hammer players, even fans who can't get to games, imagine that concept. It follows good players ram criticism down throats. That s the game. When it happens , the team win , the club benefits and the doom and bloomers chuckle then open a decent bottle.

I've never understood those not seeing it that way,

I'm staying away for sure. Rick em

What an arrogant load of self obsessed w&nk. You're qualified to speak on behalf of the entire fan base are you? You don't speak for me I can tell you that for f*cking free.

You almost sound gutted that we've won, and the irony of your post when you often ball your eyes out on here about posters bringing up the ridicolous things you've said in the past claiming it as "point scoring" is quite frankly, staggering.

You not being a fan has nothing to do with you not living in Swansea. I've been out of Swansea bar one year for the last 19 years, I'm a fan because I love the club, actually enjoy it when we win and go to watch us when they play on my door step (and a lot further but i don't want to be accused of point scoring...)
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 20:32 - Mar 5 with 2272 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 20:30 - Mar 5 by shimmie

What an arrogant load of self obsessed w&nk. You're qualified to speak on behalf of the entire fan base are you? You don't speak for me I can tell you that for f*cking free.

You almost sound gutted that we've won, and the irony of your post when you often ball your eyes out on here about posters bringing up the ridicolous things you've said in the past claiming it as "point scoring" is quite frankly, staggering.

You not being a fan has nothing to do with you not living in Swansea. I've been out of Swansea bar one year for the last 19 years, I'm a fan because I love the club, actually enjoy it when we win and go to watch us when they play on my door step (and a lot further but i don't want to be accused of point scoring...)

He's nothing but a condescending c*nt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 21:07 - Mar 5 with 2199 viewsJackanapes

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 20:32 - Mar 5 by Darran

He's nothing but a condescending c*nt.

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 23:28 - Mar 5 with 2008 viewsslate_dk

the rage is real
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024