Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread 14:04 - Mar 4 with 32274 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Mar 2016 1:39]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 23:51 - Mar 4 with 3186 viewsmorningstar

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 23:43 - Mar 4 by Huw57

Surely we are due to win a game by more than one goal..

Why? Do you think we've deserved to?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 07:15 - Mar 5 with 3051 viewsSwansea93

I hope Ki gets dropped for today's game his form has been poor and it gives someone else a chance to step up, players against their old teams usually score against them so Fer to start.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 07:58 - Mar 5 with 3009 viewsGeoffThom

Please please please win today and end all this uncertainty is all I ask ,then we can start to build for next year and hopefully not end up down here for a while yet 👍
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 08:09 - Mar 5 with 2993 viewsJethroJack

High time we gave someone a good tonking.
Why wait for the Villa game, let's go for the jugular against bogey Norwich.
Our GD is already worth an extra point to us over the others, so let's re-enforce it.
COYJB's
4-0....Al Paloschi x2, Siggy, Routs.
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 08:33 - Mar 5 with 2968 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Got a good feeling for today, fer to start and get a pearler and Alberto to get a double. Still not defensively strong enough to hold out for the clean sheet but I'm going for a 3-1 win
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 08:38 - Mar 5 with 2956 viewsblaine_scfc

Would 100% start Fer. Brings us a bit more physicality and height when defending set pieces. Unfortunately when times are hard Ki goes missing, this isn't the game for him.

A win today and the table will be looking very healthy for us. Nervous as hell but I'll go for a 3-1 swans win (Alberto, Fer and Ayew)
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 08:52 - Mar 5 with 2931 viewsMrSwerve

I won't be confident until Dicky predicts a 3-0 win...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 09:37 - Mar 5 with 2848 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 14:54 - Mar 4 by Pegojack

Come on, let's be honest, although we all wish him a speedy recovery and discharge from hospital, we're all glad Curt will be in charge tomorrow.

Very harsh. Let's not forget Frankie picked the team and both his assistants were with Curt on the touch line at Aresenal. There seems a very good relationship between all the coaches and I am sure our new manager plays a massive part in team tactics. Yes Curt made the subs but Frankie's team would have been in on it as well.
Poor bloke is still in hospital and doing his best from there. I hope we get a great win today for the supporters, team and Frankie.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 09:44 - Mar 5 with 2820 viewsAl_Bundy

Hoping to not see Ki , Britton and Cork in the same side today. That would be a big negative message. We need to take the game to Norwich today without a diamond in sight.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2016 12:23]
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 09:44 - Mar 5 with 2830 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 09:37 - Mar 5 by Private_Partz

Very harsh. Let's not forget Frankie picked the team and both his assistants were with Curt on the touch line at Aresenal. There seems a very good relationship between all the coaches and I am sure our new manager plays a massive part in team tactics. Yes Curt made the subs but Frankie's team would have been in on it as well.
Poor bloke is still in hospital and doing his best from there. I hope we get a great win today for the supporters, team and Frankie.

Especially as Curt's record on subs is mostly bafflingly horrendous. Suddenly he's a tactical genius?

The anti Guidolin stuff on here over the last few days has been pathetic.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 09:48 - Mar 5 with 2825 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 09:44 - Mar 5 by monmouth

Especially as Curt's record on subs is mostly bafflingly horrendous. Suddenly he's a tactical genius?

The anti Guidolin stuff on here over the last few days has been pathetic.

To praise the one they love they feel the need to bash others. Was always thus, will always be.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 09:54 - Mar 5 with 2802 viewsperchrockjack

.. whereas you ,the Ego, stand supine above the rest. Give it a rest man.

"they" =poor feckers.

BACK TO TOPIC...

No Gomis, No KI... WE HIT EM HARD AND EARLY. We press them relentlessly.

We give them nothing, no stupid soft passes around the back, safe handling from FAB,

Paloschi COULD GET A BRACE TODAY

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 10:28 - Mar 5 with 2734 viewsRevJames

Very fortunate against Arsenal so no complacency today please.

Keep their corners and set plays to a minimum, take our chances then fingers' crossed for a positive result
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 11:34 - Mar 5 with 2621 viewsmonmouth

Getting Swansea bound now. Wound up. Just frigging do it. Have a good one all.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 12:06 - Mar 5 with 2558 viewsDafyddHuw

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 20:53 - Mar 4 by Dr_Winston

I just hope that someone at the club finally twigs the difference in performance when we switched back to 4-3-3 compared to the f*cking diamond at Arsenal. It's getting to the point where it's rivalling Bryan Flynn's weird 4-3-3 as a formation that obviously sucks but keeps getting used regardless.

Play our best formation against a hapless Norwich side and we'll win. Chicken out and play it safe and it's in the balance.

Spot on Doc. Beat me to it.

Attack, attack,attack.

Let's hope Delia's sober this time - LETSBE AVENUE
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 12:17 - Mar 5 with 2531 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 12:06 - Mar 5 by DafyddHuw

Spot on Doc. Beat me to it.

Attack, attack,attack.

Let's hope Delia's sober this time - LETSBE AVENUE

One of the posters on here used to live in that street.
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 14:00 - Mar 5 with 2315 viewsdailew

Fabianski
Rangel, Fernandez, Williams, Taylor
Britton, Cork, Sigurdsson
Routledge, Ayew
Paloschi

subs: Nordfeldt, Naughton, Amat, Fer, Montero, Barrow, Gomis

Surprised Fer not starting.

No Ki. Injured?

Montero back in the squad.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2016 14:02]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 14:02 - Mar 5 with 2300 viewsperchrockjack

I d say test s our best line up.

No excuses today, folks

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 14:05 - Mar 5 with 2269 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 14:02 - Mar 5 by perchrockjack

I d say test s our best line up.

No excuses today, folks

No Kingsley. Sends the lad a great message. Though in reality I understand because Naughton is on the bench who I believe should be ahead if Rangel. Looks like we're going to be making a wasted sub again with those two.

Fear should be starting after Wednesday.

But hey, that team is good enough. All they have to do is prove it.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 14:07 - Mar 5 with 2260 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 14:00 - Mar 5 by dailew

Fabianski
Rangel, Fernandez, Williams, Taylor
Britton, Cork, Sigurdsson
Routledge, Ayew
Paloschi

subs: Nordfeldt, Naughton, Amat, Fer, Montero, Barrow, Gomis

Surprised Fer not starting.

No Ki. Injured?

Montero back in the squad.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2016 14:02]

I'd have gone with that too.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 14:07 - Mar 5 with 2258 viewsMorganator100

Norwich: Ruddy; Pinto, Martin (c), Klose, Brady; O'Neil, Howson; Redmond, Hoolahan, Naismith; Jerome.

Let's go and get 3 points Swans.
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 14:14 - Mar 5 with 2182 viewsperchrockjack

Think curt has gone no risk route.

I d like fer to start too.

Taylor needs a good game .

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 14:40 - Mar 5 with 2010 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Not very fair on Kingsley after such a good game to not even be on the bench.
Glad Ki is not there as he is not up for this type of fight.
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 14:46 - Mar 5 with 1972 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 14:14 - Mar 5 by perchrockjack

Think curt has gone no risk route.

I d like fer to start too.

Taylor needs a good game .

Curt didn't pick the side.

If Curt picked the side I'd guarantee you it would be a 4-3-3 formation. You know, the one that works?
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Day Thread on 14:57 - Mar 5 with 1886 viewsairedale

Where's our drummer today?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024