Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper 04:18 - Mar 11 with 12323 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Like, for whatever reason, they think Coronavirus causes you to shit yourself to death?

Hand sanitizer. I get why that's hard to find now. But toilet paper? WTF? Apparently it's worth its size in gold, here in Texas right now. Even though nobody actually HAS Coronavirus other than the cruise ship victims who were sent to Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio for treatment.

Stay safe (and rational), my friends.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 17:57 - Mar 15 with 1124 viewsWarwickHunt

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 17:47 - Mar 15 by Thebus

The only thing you should be concerned at catching at your age is the Coronavirus.
😂

Probably more chance of that than finding you in a boxing ring, shithouse.

Belfie’s search party is still looking for you. Difficult when you’re such a globetrotter, eh Benny? 😂

🚌🚌🚌
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 18:00 - Mar 15 with 1115 viewsThebus

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 17:57 - Mar 15 by WarwickHunt

Probably more chance of that than finding you in a boxing ring, shithouse.

Belfie’s search party is still looking for you. Difficult when you’re such a globetrotter, eh Benny? 😂

🚌🚌🚌

🤯 boom , boom, boom 💥 😁
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 18:20 - Mar 15 with 1086 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Andrex workers must have gone onto continental shifts this last week or so

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 22:43 - Mar 15 with 1000 viewsJohnw102

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 18:20 - Mar 15 by Brynmill_Jack

Andrex workers must have gone onto continental shifts this last week or so

In six months time when the rescue teams come to recover our bodies they will find we have the cleanest asses ever!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 02:20 - Mar 16 with 951 viewsThursday

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 22:43 - Mar 15 by Johnw102

In six months time when the rescue teams come to recover our bodies they will find we have the cleanest asses ever!

No silver lining. A good percentage of folk who succumb to this at home will poop themselves afterwards.
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 08:52 - Mar 16 with 888 viewschad

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 14:49 - Mar 15 by JackSomething

It took you 3 days to compose that?

No I was recovering from my temper tantrum for most of that time ;) . Or possibly thought a post ignored perhaps needed addressing, as the problem of abuse escalated against other posters.

Perhaps you could apprise me of the service level agreement requirement for non critical path post response timescales on this website. Personally I tend to be a little less anal.

Keep down voting my posts if it keeps you entertained jack something, shame you are not able to address the content. Perhaps like others you feel your strongest argument is insult to try and discredit the poster, which approach actually comes over as, well, jack all.
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 09:45 - Mar 16 with 859 viewsladyjack

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 22:43 - Mar 15 by Johnw102

Visions of hazmat suited undertaker's going up the street with a credit card machine in their hand shouting bring out your dead.
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 09:54 - Mar 16 with 857 viewsJackSomething

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 08:52 - Mar 16 by chad

No I was recovering from my temper tantrum for most of that time ;) . Or possibly thought a post ignored perhaps needed addressing, as the problem of abuse escalated against other posters.

Perhaps you could apprise me of the service level agreement requirement for non critical path post response timescales on this website. Personally I tend to be a little less anal.

Keep down voting my posts if it keeps you entertained jack something, shame you are not able to address the content. Perhaps like others you feel your strongest argument is insult to try and discredit the poster, which approach actually comes over as, well, jack all.

I find remembering your extended tantrum when Laudrup was sacked and you were posting as Spratty to be more entertaining personally thanks.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024