Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper 04:18 - Mar 11 with 12327 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Like, for whatever reason, they think Coronavirus causes you to shit yourself to death?

Hand sanitizer. I get why that's hard to find now. But toilet paper? WTF? Apparently it's worth its size in gold, here in Texas right now. Even though nobody actually HAS Coronavirus other than the cruise ship victims who were sent to Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio for treatment.

Stay safe (and rational), my friends.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 09:56 - Mar 12 with 1307 viewsThebus

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 08:18 - Mar 12 by WarwickHunt

Probably not a good idea to call someone thick when you don’t know the difference between its and it’s, Benny. 😂😂😂

It’s called predictive txt, little hands.
Anyway I hope you’re self isolating. Elderly people need to take extra care.
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 10:09 - Mar 12 with 1296 viewschad

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 09:09 - Mar 12 by epaul

Just back from Asda and even worse, no not bog roll didn't go down that aisle, no choc f*cking digestives, to many idiots stockpiling them I guess

Must be all those bloody rich people, that received wisdom tells us would have the lot.

Can just see them all now in their golden bogs, demonically laughing as chocolate digestive crumbs fly out of their silver spooned gobs, whilst wiping their fragrant arses with octally folded two ply.

Well them or the Brexiteers ‘demographic’ one or the other to be sure ;)
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 10:26 - Mar 12 with 1274 viewsWarwickHunt

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 09:56 - Mar 12 by Thebus

It’s called predictive txt, little hands.
Anyway I hope you’re self isolating. Elderly people need to take extra care.

😂😂😂

Thick shithouse.
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 10:56 - Mar 12 with 1253 viewsThebus

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 10:26 - Mar 12 by WarwickHunt

😂😂😂

Thick shithouse.

Don’t go out 😁
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 11:14 - Mar 12 with 1243 viewsWarwickHunt

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 10:56 - Mar 12 by Thebus

Don’t go out 😁

Fit as a fiddle, thicko.

You’d do well to keep away from boxing gyms though, shithouse. 😂
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 11:18 - Mar 12 with 1230 viewsThebus

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 11:14 - Mar 12 by WarwickHunt

Fit as a fiddle, thicko.

You’d do well to keep away from boxing gyms though, shithouse. 😂

It is your age and I certainly don’t believe you are fit as fiddle 😁
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 11:21 - Mar 12 with 1231 viewsWarwickHunt

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 11:18 - Mar 12 by Thebus

It is your age and I certainly don’t believe you are fit as fiddle 😁

Try me, sunshine.

Oops - forgot again. You’re a massive shithouse.😂
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 11:23 - Mar 12 with 1220 viewsThebus

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 11:21 - Mar 12 by WarwickHunt

Try me, sunshine.

Oops - forgot again. You’re a massive shithouse.😂

I prefer women 😁 have you stocked up, don’t want you going out.
Login to get fewer ads

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 11:34 - Mar 12 with 1219 viewsWarwickHunt

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 11:23 - Mar 12 by Thebus

I prefer women 😁 have you stocked up, don’t want you going out.

Women? 😂

You must have cleaned Symonds Yat out of Rohypnol.
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 12:19 - Mar 12 with 1203 viewsepaul

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 10:09 - Mar 12 by chad

Must be all those bloody rich people, that received wisdom tells us would have the lot.

Can just see them all now in their golden bogs, demonically laughing as chocolate digestive crumbs fly out of their silver spooned gobs, whilst wiping their fragrant arses with octally folded two ply.

Surely they're so rich they would be on 3-ply minimum 😁😁

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 12:43 - Mar 12 with 1190 viewschad

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 12:19 - Mar 12 by epaul

Surely they're so rich they would be on 3-ply minimum 😁😁

Fair point my bad, plus less folding for their butlers :)
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 13:10 - Mar 12 with 1173 viewslondonlisa2001

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 10:09 - Mar 12 by chad

Ah bless Chad, having a little go at me again...

Obsessed.

You’re a lucky person though if stocking up is such a joke for you.

Many people aren’t able to ‘stock up’ for a couple of weeks at a time as they can only scrape together enough money to get by day to day.

Still, as long as you can laugh about them eh?
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 14:09 - Mar 12 with 1149 viewsepaul

We're on the one sheet wipe system here, wipe fold, wipe fold etc, good old military training

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 14:38 - Mar 12 with 1127 viewsWarwickHunt

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 14:09 - Mar 12 by epaul

We're on the one sheet wipe system here, wipe fold, wipe fold etc, good old military training

Sounds more like the Brownies...
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 14:43 - Mar 12 with 1121 viewslondonlisa2001

But you are in Barry in fairness...
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 14:43 - Mar 12 with 1120 viewschad

Most environmentally admirable, you have inspired me to try it but I think I will probably end up having to sing happy birthday more than twice afterwords.

In the good old days it was sometimes scrunched up newspaper, but I think we should have ironed it first to set the print.
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 14:44 - Mar 12 with 1117 viewsJackSomething

Anybody doubting panic buying, go to Tesco Fforestfach. The whole toilet roll aisle is empty and plenty of other aisles (tinned food, cereal) going the same way.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 14:57 - Mar 12 with 1108 viewschad

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 13:10 - Mar 12 by londonlisa2001

Ah bless Chad, having a little go at me again...

Obsessed.

You’re a lucky person though if stocking up is such a joke for you.

Many people aren’t able to ‘stock up’ for a couple of weeks at a time as they can only scrape together enough money to get by day to day.

Still, as long as you can laugh about them eh?

No Lisa I was laughing at another of your flawed rigid moralistic theories and I am sure would not be the only one.

Perhaps stick to lecturing when poor people should be allowed to buy DVDs ;)

ECB enjoyed that one as I recall
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 15:00 - Mar 12 with 1102 viewschad

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 14:44 - Mar 12 by JackSomething

Anybody doubting panic buying, go to Tesco Fforestfach. The whole toilet roll aisle is empty and plenty of other aisles (tinned food, cereal) going the same way.

There was lots in Sainsbury’s and the nearby B&M fairly recently for anyone in need.
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 15:04 - Mar 12 with 1099 viewslondonlisa2001

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 14:57 - Mar 12 by chad

No Lisa I was laughing at another of your flawed rigid moralistic theories and I am sure would not be the only one.

Perhaps stick to lecturing when poor people should be allowed to buy DVDs ;)

ECB enjoyed that one as I recall

Aww bless.

Obsessed.

Do you think that one day your laughable little tantrum will become boring even to you?
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 15:21 - Mar 12 with 1084 viewsHighjack

One up, one down and one to polish.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 15:29 - Mar 12 with 1073 viewsHighjack

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 20:22 - Mar 11 by Thebus

That isn’t true. Only the strongest survived in the past. Today you can sit at home , take drugs, claim dole, stuff your face constantly, where as in the past you had a choice between hard work or simply not surviving.

In the past, even the strongest died aged thirty in a gutter of a combination of explosive pooing, pustulistic buboes and bad teeth.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 15:33 - Mar 12 with 1070 viewslondonlisa2001

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 15:21 - Mar 12 by Highjack

One up, one down and one to polish.

That’s similar to what Warwick is doing - one up, one down and one Polish to do it.
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 15:41 - Mar 12 with 1053 viewsJackSomething

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 15:00 - Mar 12 by chad

There was lots in Sainsbury’s and the nearby B&M fairly recently for anyone in need.

Thanks. My point was that it is going on, despite some people claiming otherwise.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 15:58 - Mar 12 with 1031 viewsCatullus

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 15:41 - Mar 12 by JackSomething

Thanks. My point was that it is going on, despite some people claiming otherwise.

When panic buying was first reported it probably caused more panic buying as people worried about there being no toilet roll left in the shops when they ran out, irony eh.

I don't need toilet roll, my IBS is so bad I need a shower every time! I just need the extra water.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024