Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper 04:18 - Mar 11 with 12325 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Like, for whatever reason, they think Coronavirus causes you to shit yourself to death?

Hand sanitizer. I get why that's hard to find now. But toilet paper? WTF? Apparently it's worth its size in gold, here in Texas right now. Even though nobody actually HAS Coronavirus other than the cruise ship victims who were sent to Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio for treatment.

Stay safe (and rational), my friends.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 13:27 - Mar 11 with 1700 viewsHighjack

It was a dangerous business attempting to have a number two in my school. Not so much due to the toilet paper but the risk of the door being kicked or camera phones coming over the top.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 13:28 - Mar 11 with 1699 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 13:21 - Mar 11 by WxmJax

Are you thinking of Izal ? It never cleaned your bum, just used to spread the poo around, apparently. You only went once.

New Bond movie " You Only Went Once"

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 13:28 - Mar 11 with 1698 viewsLohengrin

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 13:21 - Mar 11 by WxmJax

Are you thinking of Izal ? It never cleaned your bum, just used to spread the poo around, apparently. You only went once.

Oh! God, I still wince at the memory...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 13:33 - Mar 11 with 1689 viewsLohengrin

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 13:27 - Mar 11 by Highjack

It was a dangerous business attempting to have a number two in my school. Not so much due to the toilet paper but the risk of the door being kicked or camera phones coming over the top.

A camera phone??

For some reason I’d assumed you were my age or thereabouts, High?

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 14:58 - Mar 11 with 1610 viewsVincent_Vega

Same but I was lucky that camera phones were science fiction when I were in comp. One advantage, you had a 2 second warning when you heard the winder going on the point&shoot.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 14:58 - Mar 11 with 1609 viewsThebus

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 11:15 - Mar 11 by Cooperman

How do you know you haven't got the virus?

And how is your USA trip looking? Are you still going, where are you going to?

Well I won’t know if I’ve got it, until I develop symptoms will I.
Yes I’m going to America next Monday and if the flight is cancelled then I shall be on the next available flight to visit my daughters who are studying at Johns Hopkins university.
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 15:09 - Mar 11 with 1590 viewsPegojack

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 14:58 - Mar 11 by Thebus

Yes I’m going to America next Monday and if the flight is cancelled then I shall be on the next available flight to visit my daughters who are studying at Johns Hopkins university.

Good luck with your trip.

We hope you don't get stuck over there indefinitely......

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 15:47 - Mar 11 with 1548 viewscontroversial_jack

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 10:32 - Mar 11 by Cooperman

I will correct you. There was plenty of bog roll in the shops that you visited.

There may have been in the shops i didn't visit, but I don't know, just as you don't know if there's any in the shops i visited until i confirmed there was
Login to get fewer ads

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 16:29 - Mar 11 with 1521 viewsThebus

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 10:32 - Mar 11 by Cooperman

I will correct you. There was plenty of bog roll in the shops that you visited.

Let me correct you - they were running low in the shops you visited.
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 16:40 - Mar 11 with 1507 viewslifelong

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 16:29 - Mar 11 by Thebus

Let me correct you - they were running low in the shops you visited.

Sold out in Home Bargains, Gorseinon today..people are mad.
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 17:01 - Mar 11 with 1488 viewscontroversial_jack

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 16:40 - Mar 11 by lifelong

Sold out in Home Bargains, Gorseinon today..people are mad.

Plenty in Sandfields Morisons , the cheap ones are gone though,Hand sanitisers all sold out , and for some reason, shampoo too,
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 17:10 - Mar 11 with 1482 viewsCjg63a

Darran needs as much as possible - he talks so much shit
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 17:17 - Mar 11 with 1474 viewsSwanjaxs

Surely everyone has a bedit in this day and age...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 17:26 - Mar 11 with 1459 viewsHighjack

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 13:33 - Mar 11 by Lohengrin

A camera phone??

For some reason I’d assumed you were my age or thereabouts, High?

No way. I was only a kid during the JA.net days. Although it’s true I give off more than an air of distinguishment and sophistication befitting an older gentleman.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2020 17:27]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 17:32 - Mar 11 with 1436 viewsCooperman

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 14:58 - Mar 11 by Thebus

So you're not off to Florida to show Mickey Mouse your DGT watch?

Oh and don't forget your running shoes as your visit may coincide with the Maryland Marathon.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 17:45 - Mar 11 with 1417 viewsThebus

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 17:32 - Mar 11 by Cooperman

So you're not off to Florida to show Mickey Mouse your DGT watch?

Oh and don't forget your running shoes as your visit may coincide with the Maryland Marathon.

Now , now , now. Stop throwing your toys out of the pram....😂
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 17:52 - Mar 11 with 1404 viewsLohengrin

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 17:17 - Mar 11 by Swanjaxs

A ‘bidet,’ ya’ daft Catholic!

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 17:58 - Mar 11 with 1392 viewsWarwickHunt

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 17:17 - Mar 11 by Swanjaxs

I’m guessing you got your ‘bedit’ from eBay...
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 18:06 - Mar 11 with 1381 viewsWingstandwood

Random thought maybe?

If British prisoners of war could do an 18 hour shift building a Japanese railway system with dysentery cholera, malaria, TB and starvation? Surely we can manage in far lesser trying circumstances?

Argus!

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 18:11 - Mar 11 with 1367 viewsHighjack

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 18:06 - Mar 11 by Wingstandwood

Random thought maybe?

If British prisoners of war could do an 18 hour shift building a Japanese railway system with dysentery cholera, malaria, TB and starvation? Surely we can manage in far lesser trying circumstances?

100,000+ died building that railway.

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 18:19 - Mar 11 with 1357 viewsWingstandwood

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 18:11 - Mar 11 by Highjack

100,000+ died building that railway.

Aye, that truly puts into perspective the 'then-and-now' era's. The mindset of the bygone brave, tough and unpampered is stark. Now the battery runs flat on someones I-Phone and it is major crisis stuff.

Argus!

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 18:44 - Mar 11 with 1323 viewsItchySphincter

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 12:58 - Mar 11 by Lohengrin

I wonder what sadists made that grey, tracing paper loo roll that used to torment us kids at school in the ‘70s?

My Nan had that until the day she died. Used to love going there other than the greaseproof paper you were expected to wipe your arse with.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 18:49 - Mar 11 with 1314 viewsItchySphincter

‘kin ‘ell, I assumed you were older.

I went all the way through secondary without once taking a dump in school. Due to the sheer rankness of the bogs and fear of being dragged out of the cubicle with your trousers around your ankles, in equal measure.

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 18:53 - Mar 11 with 1314 viewsWingstandwood

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 18:44 - Mar 11 by ItchySphincter

My Nan had that until the day she died. Used to love going there other than the greaseproof paper you were expected to wipe your arse with.

The older generation were so stoic, they took surviving on mere basics, the bare minimum, lesser comfortable living standards and rationing etc in their stride.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2020 18:57]

Argus!

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 18:57 - Mar 11 with 1301 viewsItchySphincter

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 18:53 - Mar 11 by Wingstandwood

The older generation were so stoic, they took surviving on mere basics, the bare minimum, lesser comfortable living standards and rationing etc in their stride.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2020 18:57]

The always had Frosties or Crunchy Nut - never had that in my house.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024