Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper 04:18 - Mar 11 with 12322 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Like, for whatever reason, they think Coronavirus causes you to shit yourself to death?

Hand sanitizer. I get why that's hard to find now. But toilet paper? WTF? Apparently it's worth its size in gold, here in Texas right now. Even though nobody actually HAS Coronavirus other than the cruise ship victims who were sent to Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio for treatment.

Stay safe (and rational), my friends.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 16:05 - Mar 12 with 1578 viewsWarwickHunt

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 15:33 - Mar 12 by londonlisa2001

That’s similar to what Warwick is doing - one up, one down and one Polish to do it.

ePaul, Shirley?

Anyway, leave my Polish maid out of this.
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 17:00 - Mar 12 with 1539 viewschad

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 15:41 - Mar 12 by JackSomething

Thanks. My point was that it is going on, despite some people claiming otherwise.

Just had to pop into the bank in town, so in case anyone was in need! checked out Wilko and Tesco. Both currently have a fair amount of toilet roll stock, but of course as said lots of empty shelves and no doubt other areas of the country and even our area are much more badly affected.

Me, now I will be following ePauls one sheet method, I have plenty. Just need a nail brush and some carbolic.
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 17:27 - Mar 12 with 1523 viewsdickythorpe

I'm up in Newark, Nottinghamshire and all supermarkets are seemingly ok. No one panicking yet.
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 17:59 - Mar 12 with 1501 viewsWingstandwood

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 17:27 - Mar 12 by dickythorpe

I'm up in Newark, Nottinghamshire and all supermarkets are seemingly ok. No one panicking yet.

In Australia people are pulling knives and getting tasered over it...... 1:16s

Argus!

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 19:50 - Mar 12 with 1450 viewsTNT

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 14:43 - Mar 12 by chad

Most environmentally admirable, you have inspired me to try it but I think I will probably end up having to sing happy birthday more than twice afterwords.

In the good old days it was sometimes scrunched up newspaper, but I think we should have ironed it first to set the print.

In the good old Roman days, it was a sponge on the end of a stick, and if the previous fkr didn't put it back properly, you 'got the wrong end of the stick'.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 20:39 - Mar 12 with 1406 viewsThebus

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 11:34 - Mar 12 by WarwickHunt

Women? 😂

You must have cleaned Symonds Yat out of Rohypnol.

Keep on posting on here , so we know you are ok....👍
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 20:44 - Mar 12 with 1396 viewsSwanjaxs

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 20:39 - Mar 12 by Thebus

Keep on posting on here , so we know you are ok....👍

I hope you don't lose any elderly relatives to this awful virus mate.

Time to put difference aside...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 20:49 - Mar 12 with 1381 viewsCooperman

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 20:44 - Mar 12 by Swanjaxs

Don’t worry, DGT is off to the US on Monday so he will probably take a PS sabbatical for a while.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 13:46 - Mar 15 with 1272 viewschad

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 15:04 - Mar 12 by londonlisa2001

Aww bless.

Obsessed.

Do you think that one day your laughable little tantrum will become boring even to you?

For your edification Lisa:

Tantrum: a sudden period of uncontrolled anger

Hope I am not teaching my granny to suck eggs, as I did think you had a good feel for that behaviour, given your rant in which you told me to F off some time ago.

Gently parodying false absolute assertions made by more than yourself is rather a different kettle of fish. You do get how forums work? As for obsession it was you who responded to me and continue to do so.

However if false insult is all you have to protect your rigid POVs I completely understand, really I do.

It is telling though, that you stoop to make false accusations using an overt term of sexist language, often levelled at women to infantilize them and de-legitimize their points.

But I see you were soon back at it again, repeatedly openly abusing other posters, which IMHO included some (conscious or unconscious) massive irony. Although I am confused whether the poster pointing out you were making an ass of yourself was referring to a constantly braying small horse or an arse.

Keep up with the homilies though, most entertaining
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 14:05 - Mar 15 with 1247 viewsDarran

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 14:57 - Mar 12 by chad

No Lisa I was laughing at another of your flawed rigid moralistic theories and I am sure would not be the only one.

Perhaps stick to lecturing when poor people should be allowed to buy DVDs ;)

ECB enjoyed that one as I recall

ECB fancies her.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 14:13 - Mar 15 with 1237 viewsunion_jack

IMG_1981.JPG

Edit: This hasn’t worked and I have no idea how to post it.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2020 14:14]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 14:21 - Mar 15 with 1219 viewsThebus

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 20:49 - Mar 12 by Cooperman

Don’t worry, DGT is off to the US on Monday so he will probably take a PS sabbatical for a while.

I’m in the US probably at least 7 to 8 times a year.
It’s not a big deal.
Anyway hope you’re ok and hope the self isolation is going ok for you 👍
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 14:24 - Mar 15 with 1212 viewsThebus

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 20:44 - Mar 12 by Swanjaxs

Absolutely and I hope you and your loved ones will be fine. 👍
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 14:26 - Mar 15 with 1205 viewsexiledclaseboy

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 14:05 - Mar 15 by Darran

ECB fancies her.

You need to wrap that up mush. Seriously.

Poll: Tory leader

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 14:28 - Mar 15 with 1199 viewsDarran

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 14:26 - Mar 15 by exiledclaseboy

You need to wrap that up mush. Seriously.

Prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 14:49 - Mar 15 with 1177 viewsJackSomething

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 13:46 - Mar 15 by chad

For your edification Lisa:

Tantrum: a sudden period of uncontrolled anger

Hope I am not teaching my granny to suck eggs, as I did think you had a good feel for that behaviour, given your rant in which you told me to F off some time ago.

Gently parodying false absolute assertions made by more than yourself is rather a different kettle of fish. You do get how forums work? As for obsession it was you who responded to me and continue to do so.

However if false insult is all you have to protect your rigid POVs I completely understand, really I do.

It is telling though, that you stoop to make false accusations using an overt term of sexist language, often levelled at women to infantilize them and de-legitimize their points.

But I see you were soon back at it again, repeatedly openly abusing other posters, which IMHO included some (conscious or unconscious) massive irony. Although I am confused whether the poster pointing out you were making an ass of yourself was referring to a constantly braying small horse or an arse.

Keep up with the homilies though, most entertaining

It took you 3 days to compose that?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 15:40 - Mar 15 with 1158 viewsCooperman

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 14:21 - Mar 15 by Thebus

I’m in the US probably at least 7 to 8 times a year.
It’s not a big deal.
Anyway hope you’re ok and hope the self isolation is going ok for you 👍

I’m fairly certain that you’re not.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 16:34 - Mar 15 with 1137 viewsThebus

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 15:40 - Mar 15 by Cooperman

😂
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 16:42 - Mar 15 with 1130 viewsWarwickHunt

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 15:40 - Mar 15 by Cooperman

He is. In his head...

Serial fantasist.😂
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 16:46 - Mar 15 with 1121 viewsThebus

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 16:42 - Mar 15 by WarwickHunt

He is. In his head...

Serial fantasist.😂

Boom 💥 boom 💥 boom 🤯......😂
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 17:00 - Mar 15 with 1103 viewsWarwickHunt

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 16:46 - Mar 15 by Thebus

Boom 💥 boom 💥 boom 🤯......😂

Ask Miss Diane to give you a hand with making words, Benny.
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 17:17 - Mar 15 with 1082 viewsThebus

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 17:00 - Mar 15 by WarwickHunt

Ask Miss Diane to give you a hand with making words, Benny.

Do you still want to fight me lol . 💥 🤯 boom .....😂
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 17:33 - Mar 15 with 1064 viewsWarwickHunt

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 17:17 - Mar 15 by Thebus

Do you still want to fight me lol . 💥 🤯 boom .....😂

I’d have to catch you first, shithouse.😂😂😂
In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 17:38 - Mar 15 with 1057 viewsGaryjack

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 14:13 - Mar 15 by union_jack

IMG_1981.JPG

Edit: This hasn’t worked and I have no idea how to post it.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2020 14:14]

I googled it and got this.

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 17:47 - Mar 15 with 1035 viewsThebus

In Wales, is everyone buying toilet paper on 17:33 - Mar 15 by WarwickHunt

I’d have to catch you first, shithouse.😂😂😂

The only thing you should be concerned at catching at your age is the Coronavirus.
😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024