Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread 10:49 - Mar 22 with 31829 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:41 - Mar 22 with 1874 viewslovejuicejack

3 sloppy goals, depressing stuff
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:42 - Mar 22 with 1872 viewslonglostjack

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:36 - Mar 22 by Bonjour

When he's fit, match sharp and on the top of his game. He's none of those at the moment.

Michu needs match practice and if we're 3:1 down why not - at least Bony won't get a hamstring.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:42 - Mar 22 with 1870 viewsAndy1300

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:39 - Mar 22 by paulv2k4

Sums up our season. Not scoring our very very good chances, letting in stupid errors on the counter.

Exactly this

Number 1 team in Wales

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:42 - Mar 22 with 1861 viewsDr_Winston

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:37 - Mar 22 by union_jack

Yes, you are right. Huw looks to be the main culprit. Couple that to his appointment if GM and he maybe staring down the barrel.

If, and it's a huge if IMO, we stay up he has to learn from this.

Problems started when Laudrup's mate tried to take over our transfer department. We've been playing catch up since then.

Our scouting setup is diabolical though. Big rethink needed in the summer.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:43 - Mar 22 with 1833 viewslovejuicejack

ur passing game has gone so just change our system ffs
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:45 - Mar 22 with 1782 viewsLeonisGod

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:39 - Mar 22 by marchamjack

you can't be watching the game...MIchu just took 3 touches in the box when he should have hit it first time and buried it

Pablo!!!! oh how did you miss that!!! aaaarrrggghhhh

nah, I'm not unfortunately (or should that be fortunately). No way should we write Michu off after last season though. The only way he's going to improve is with game time, so I can understand the swap. On his game he's the best we have, so anything that help him get back to his best is ok by me. If he can get another 30 minutes on Tuesday then hopefully we'll see a bit more of him against Norwich.
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:46 - Mar 22 with 1733 viewsGiant_Penguins

8 games without a win (in all comp.) 1 win for monk since taking over (not that I thought today would've be a win). Perhaps we can get something from the Arsenal game after their battering today
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:46 - Mar 22 with 1723 viewslovejuicejack

Still no urgency, still not concentrating, passing game in tatters, rookie manager really not looking good for us.
Login to get fewer ads

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:47 - Mar 22 with 1716 viewsCatullus

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:41 - Mar 22 by CambJack

Im watching this game and beginning to wonder if half of them realise the ball needs to go into the net...

And I'm wondering why some of them are performing so badly at times, when we know they are so much better?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:47 - Mar 22 with 1696 viewsLiam12345

i had a dream last night that we lost 1 - 0 and the real moment has been worse than my nightmare

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:48 - Mar 22 with 1666 viewscostalotta

What a mess we are in!

I feel sorry for GM as he's been put in this position. Of course he'd agree to manage the club but clearly not ready and out of his depth. 1 win in 9. What's happened to our defence and those clean sheets we used to get. We look like a team going down unless we sort the defence out.

The board have got this one massively wrong in my opinion.
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:49 - Mar 22 with 1629 viewsharemscarem

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:42 - Mar 22 by Dr_Winston

Problems started when Laudrup's mate tried to take over our transfer department. We've been playing catch up since then.

Our scouting setup is diabolical though. Big rethink needed in the summer.

Maybe the problem was to work against him. The manager should have a say when buying players.

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:49 - Mar 22 with 1629 viewsAndy1300

Yes Ash 3-2

Number 1 team in Wales

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:49 - Mar 22 with 1601 viewsGiant_Penguins

great goal - perhaps time for an epic comeback
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:50 - Mar 22 with 1565 viewsLiam12345

at least our goal difference hasnt been harmed too much

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:50 - Mar 22 with 1560 viewsJackarmy100

Fantastic finish by Ash. Wish he had done that with the header v WBA last week. Come on get another!!!
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:50 - Mar 22 with 1543 viewsunion_jack

If only we had taken a couple of the other chances it may have been different. That goal helps the gd though.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:50 - Mar 22 with 1532 viewsSpratty

Ash finally buries his chance - well done big fella - another lovely ball in by Pabs
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:51 - Mar 22 with 1525 viewsTrundle10

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:49 - Mar 22 by Giant_Penguins

not good enough..... again.
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:51 - Mar 22 with 1497 viewsJackInLondon

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:49 - Mar 22 by Giant_Penguins

You realise optimism is frowned upon on here, right?
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:52 - Mar 22 with 1470 viewsmonmouth

Best team lost out there, but if you don't take gilt edged chances and concede stupid goals that's what you get. I'd have taken 4 points clear with 8 games to go though so hardly disastrous and the performance was good overall. Michu needs to get match fit before he's let near the bloody pitch. I just don't get that at all. Probably won't stop the resident tw*t meltdown on here mind. Bring on the Laudyboys.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:52 - Mar 22 with 1443 viewsJackarmy100

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:50 - Mar 22 by union_jack

If only we had taken a couple of the other chances it may have been different. That goal helps the gd though.

Agree with both points. The GD is now our big advantage over the other teams around us.
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:53 - Mar 22 with 1413 viewshobo

94th minute winner for Newcastle v Palace!
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:53 - Mar 22 with 1403 viewsBLAZE

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:50 - Mar 22 by Jackarmy100

Fantastic finish by Ash. Wish he had done that with the header v WBA last week. Come on get another!!!

When he skied a header in the first half I was about to ask if he'll ever get one on target, I've lost count of how many he's fluffed. Typical that when he does the game is already over.
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:53 - Mar 22 with 1396 viewslovejuicejack

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:48 - Mar 22 by costalotta

What a mess we are in!

I feel sorry for GM as he's been put in this position. Of course he'd agree to manage the club but clearly not ready and out of his depth. 1 win in 9. What's happened to our defence and those clean sheets we used to get. We look like a team going down unless we sort the defence out.

The board have got this one massively wrong in my opinion.

Massively wrong ... I knew in January when we didnt reinforce that we would go down. Jenkins needs to be asked some searching questions.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024