Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread 10:49 - Mar 22 with 31831 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:29 - Mar 22 with 1912 viewsCatullus

Why is McGeady getting so much room down the right?

Why don't we pass the ball to players in space in their penalty area?

Why can we have 13 (and more) attempts at goal but only trouble their goalkeeper once or twice?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:29 - Mar 22 with 1912 viewsBonjour

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:24 - Mar 22 by Nogginthenog

I've had to switch the stream off, can't handle it no more. They said on Soccer saturday we've become a soft touch and that sums it up. Clueless defending.

Watch out. Jackfath won't be happy with you leaving early!
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:30 - Mar 22 with 1906 viewsJackarmy100

Monk has to be relieved of first team duties. An unfit Michu on for bony. It just beggars belief. The defence is a total shambles...... Considering Monk was a defender, to be so poor at the back is unforgivable. Just gutted to see the way this season is going...
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:30 - Mar 22 with 1905 viewsDr_Winston

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:28 - Mar 22 by union_jack

I mentioned something similar about the too friendly relationship last week.

I don't know what the answer is, but sad to say it's not GM.

Our only hope is three teams worse than us but I fear the dream is over. Appalling January reinforcements have cost us without a doubt. Who carries the can for that one?

Nobody has come out of January with any credit.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:30 - Mar 22 with 1899 viewsmarchamjack

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:28 - Mar 22 by Dr_Winston

Losing and we take our top scorer off.

Genius.

don't understand that, he's played well/looked a threat all day

oh well, wtf do I know

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:30 - Mar 22 with 1896 viewstherealme

We could have done with 2-3 bodies in Jan, my opinion of course

Monk to blame for that as well?

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:30 - Mar 22 with 1896 viewsihatechopra

Wilf has been been causing them problems and we take him off and stay with 1 up front when 3-1 down. Piss poor decisions.
Michu should be up top WITH bony.

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:31 - Mar 22 with 1872 viewsunion_jack

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:24 - Mar 22 by Nogginthenog

I've had to switch the stream off, can't handle it no more. They said on Soccer saturday we've become a soft touch and that sums it up. Clueless defending.

That's you and me guilty of not stayingforthe90!!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:33 - Mar 22 with 1760 viewsNogginthenog

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:31 - Mar 22 by union_jack

LOL
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:34 - Mar 22 with 1726 viewsAndy1300

Scum 2-5 now

Number 1 team in Wales

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:34 - Mar 22 with 1716 viewsLeonisGod

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:30 - Mar 22 by marchamjack

don't understand that, he's played well/looked a threat all day

oh well, wtf do I know

It's not a bad upgrade though. Michu is the more clinical of the two.
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:35 - Mar 22 with 1685 viewslovejuicejack

The swans have a look of doomed about them
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:35 - Mar 22 with 1683 viewswaynekerr55

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:29 - Mar 22 by WarwickHunt

Unbelievable, Jeff.

God help us Tuesday night...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:36 - Mar 22 with 1649 viewsAndy1300

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:31 - Mar 22 by union_jack

The troll will be along shortly to lecture you

Number 1 team in Wales

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:36 - Mar 22 with 1639 viewsCatullus

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:34 - Mar 22 by LeonisGod

When he's actually match fit then maybe, but not right now.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:36 - Mar 22 with 1632 viewsBonjour

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:34 - Mar 22 by LeonisGod

When he's fit, match sharp and on the top of his game. He's none of those at the moment.
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:37 - Mar 22 with 1593 viewsunion_jack

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:30 - Mar 22 by Dr_Winston

Nobody has come out of January with any credit.

Yes, you are right. Huw looks to be the main culprit. Couple that to his appointment if GM and he maybe staring down the barrel.

If, and it's a huge if IMO, we stay up he has to learn from this.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:39 - Mar 22 with 1545 viewsmarchamjack

you can't be watching the game...MIchu just took 3 touches in the box when he should have hit it first time and buried it

Pablo!!!! oh how did you miss that!!! aaaarrrggghhhh

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:39 - Mar 22 with 1543 viewsepaul

That pablo chance sums our day up......./. how the feck haven't we scored more than 1

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:39 - Mar 22 with 1527 viewsJackarmy100

The Michu flick.... Showboating at 3-1 down....

And Hernandez, put you bastard foot through the goal Ffs!
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:39 - Mar 22 with 1517 viewsAndy1300

Ffs Pablo, look before you shoot,that should have been a goal

Number 1 team in Wales

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:39 - Mar 22 with 1509 viewsBLAZE

Another great chances passes us by. We're not clinical enough and concede sloppy goals. Recipe for disaster....

Monk going mental on the sideline
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:39 - Mar 22 with 1503 viewspaulv2k4

Sums up our season. Not scoring our very very good chances, letting in stupid errors on the counter.
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:40 - Mar 22 with 1490 viewsZut_Alors

Shelvey will keep us up. Really believe that with our best team out next week we can take Norwich.
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:41 - Mar 22 with 1425 viewsCambJack

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 16:39 - Mar 22 by Jackarmy100

The Michu flick.... Showboating at 3-1 down....

And Hernandez, put you bastard foot through the goal Ffs!

Im watching this game and beginning to wonder if half of them realise the ball needs to go into the net...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024