Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea fans fighting with each other 19:27 - May 1 with 6806 viewsKeithHaynes

There were a lot of very drunk fans about yesterday, in side the ground on the concourse punches thrown between the union jackers and Welsh indie supporters. And again outside the ground it’s testament surely to the levels of alcohol consumed or other things because surely this isn’t right behaviour ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 19:34 - May 1 with 3219 viewsmax936

I've no words

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 19:37 - May 1 with 3214 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 19:34 - May 1 by max936

I've no words

On the concourse just before kick off and far worse outside afterwards.

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 21:17 - May 1 with 3124 views1983

Hope the concourse was big enough
[Post edited 1 May 2022 21:17]

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 21:19 - May 1 with 3110 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 21:17 - May 1 by 1983

Hope the concourse was big enough
[Post edited 1 May 2022 21:17]

It’s a very small concourse but never been mentioned in dispatches elsewhere 😉

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 21:20 - May 1 with 3107 viewsvetchonian

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 19:34 - May 1 by max936

I've no words

theres enough infighting on here even at times when folk are sober

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 21:27 - May 1 with 3085 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 21:20 - May 1 by vetchonian

theres enough infighting on here even at times when folk are sober

Since I’ve being running this site there’s been a few who have continued to fight from behind a keyboard, and on Twitter, strange though yesterday when we were easily contactable with exact locations nothing materialised and not one person materialised.

I will leave that for those on here to draw inferences from as to the type of coward that has tried to undermine this website for the past year and when they get to back up all their threats of violence etc they are nowhere to be found.

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 21:31 - May 1 with 3063 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 21:27 - May 1 by KeithHaynes

Since I’ve being running this site there’s been a few who have continued to fight from behind a keyboard, and on Twitter, strange though yesterday when we were easily contactable with exact locations nothing materialised and not one person materialised.

I will leave that for those on here to draw inferences from as to the type of coward that has tried to undermine this website for the past year and when they get to back up all their threats of violence etc they are nowhere to be found.

Someone was in hiding yesterday. Wise move I would say.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 21:34 - May 1 with 3052 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Indy mob should realise we are an integral and historical part of Great Britain and leave their fantasies behind at the turnstiles.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 21:41 - May 1 with 3025 viewsbuilthjack

I am Welsh through and through so have a Welsh flag with Swansea on it. But I guess if someone is from elsewhere they may have a different flag. As long as it has Swansea City on it, supporting our club, then so be it. Up The Swans.
We even had one with Cadiz on yesterday.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 21:41 - May 1 with 3031 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 21:34 - May 1 by Brynmill_Jack

The Indy mob should realise we are an integral and historical part of Great Britain and leave their fantasies behind at the turnstiles.

They're entitled to their views and aspirations but they don't seem to like it when people have different views. Very pushy.
Swansea fans fighting with each other on 21:59 - May 1 with 3006 viewsChief

'integral'

It's about time the ruling cartel recognised that then.
[Post edited 1 May 2022 23:15]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 22:04 - May 1 with 2996 viewsraynor94

Well said Bryn

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 23:21 - May 1 with 2906 viewsKilkennyjack

Rubbish.

Just as entitled to watch our Swans as the wannabe English, BritNat types.

Our club is for everyone - even the BritNats.

Our club is also welsh.

Beware of the Risen People

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 23:22 - May 1 with 2905 viewsKilkennyjack

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 21:41 - May 1 by builthjack

I am Welsh through and through so have a Welsh flag with Swansea on it. But I guess if someone is from elsewhere they may have a different flag. As long as it has Swansea City on it, supporting our club, then so be it. Up The Swans.

Exactly.

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 23:50 - May 1 with 2888 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 23:22 - May 1 by Kilkennyjack

Exactly.

You're ok with a UJ as long as it has Swansea on it ? You surprise me.
Swansea fans fighting with each other on 23:57 - May 1 with 2878 viewsKilkennyjack

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 23:50 - May 1 by Treforys_Jack

You're ok with a UJ as long as it has Swansea on it ? You surprise me.

Well i prefer our wonderful dragon flag obviously.
Its our identity.

UJ’s could be any of 89 other clubs.
Meaningless.

But a swans fan is a swans fan, and if he or she wants to support their club with whatever flag then go ahead tbh.

I might hope that they would find enlightenment and see the Indy light, but i am not for banning anyone or anything unless its offensive in its nature.

Our club in for everyone. 🦢🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 00:14 - May 2 with 2868 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 23:57 - May 1 by Kilkennyjack

Well i prefer our wonderful dragon flag obviously.
Its our identity.

UJ’s could be any of 89 other clubs.
Meaningless.

But a swans fan is a swans fan, and if he or she wants to support their club with whatever flag then go ahead tbh.

I might hope that they would find enlightenment and see the Indy light, but i am not for banning anyone or anything unless its offensive in its nature.

Our club in for everyone. 🦢🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Whats your preference, Baner Dewi sant or Y Ddraig Goch ?
Swansea fans fighting with each other on 06:02 - May 2 with 2795 viewsKilkennyjack

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 00:14 - May 2 by Treforys_Jack

Whats your preference, Baner Dewi sant or Y Ddraig Goch ?

Y Ddraig Goch for being instantly recognisable the world over.

St David is a good shout though because born in Pembrokeshire so he was defo a Jack.
As was St Patrick, born in Banwen.
We are blessed - and that must be the real reason for the Doube over them up the road.

What about you Treforys ?

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 06:51 - May 2 with 2774 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 06:02 - May 2 by Kilkennyjack

Y Ddraig Goch for being instantly recognisable the world over.

St David is a good shout though because born in Pembrokeshire so he was defo a Jack.
As was St Patrick, born in Banwen.
We are blessed - and that must be the real reason for the Doube over them up the road.

What about you Treforys ?

I see no reason why both can't be used, Y Ddraig Goch us definitely unique, but the older I get I do like Baner Dewi Sant more and more.
Swansea fans fighting with each other on 09:36 - May 2 with 2673 viewsonehunglow

I have said Wales is divided,in so many ways. This proves it.ALL should accept it.

Throw in the fact most fans are feeling sick right now at what they see.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 09:38 - May 2 with 2670 viewsonehunglow

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 21:41 - May 1 by builthjack

I am as Welsh as you but more urbane ,clearly.

I detest the use of flags inappropriately.

The Russians are proud of their flag too.

At the end of the day,it's a piece of cloth with a pattern on it

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 10:25 - May 2 with 2626 viewsmax936

Personally I don't have an opinion on flags, but I've always regarded myself as Welsh first and foremost.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 10:44 - May 2 with 2610 viewsVincent_Vega

This type of action by BOTH sides of the 'argument' will kill the club if left to fester. Its childish, insular and goes against all what the football has been trying to build/repair in the last 30 years in terms of inclusivity.

Its sad that my flippant comment about the club banning ALL flags because people can't behave is looking more and more like a sensible course of action, which is a shame.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 10:47 - May 2 with 2601 viewsonehunglow

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 10:44 - May 2 by Vincent_Vega

This type of action by BOTH sides of the 'argument' will kill the club if left to fester. Its childish, insular and goes against all what the football has been trying to build/repair in the last 30 years in terms of inclusivity.

Its sad that my flippant comment about the club banning ALL flags because people can't behave is looking more and more like a sensible course of action, which is a shame.

Brave and honest.
Insular and inadequate people hide behind a flag.
Nobody more proud than Americans about the flag. Listen and watch them as they worship a piece of cloth

Wars are waged over them. Utterly divisive .

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 10:58 - May 2 with 2599 viewsVincent_Vega

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 10:47 - May 2 by onehunglow

Brave and honest.
Insular and inadequate people hide behind a flag.
Nobody more proud than Americans about the flag. Listen and watch them as they worship a piece of cloth

Wars are waged over them. Utterly divisive .

I was stopped as a young nipper for seeing the swans due to the rep football had at the time, was heartbreaking for a 5 year old. Was a different time back when the terraces were predominantly working class men of the 'lads, lads, lads' persuasion but football is a LOT more diverse now. What if one of these fights breaks out in front of a mother and kids and they get caught in the melee? All over a piece of patterned material. Its pathetic!

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024