Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea fans fighting with each other 19:27 - May 1 with 6827 viewsKeithHaynes

There were a lot of very drunk fans about yesterday, in side the ground on the concourse punches thrown between the union jackers and Welsh indie supporters. And again outside the ground it’s testament surely to the levels of alcohol consumed or other things because surely this isn’t right behaviour ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 09:56 - May 4 with 1034 viewsonehunglow

Moderator.
I meant no offence by my Skull and Cross bones reference and realise that some would have been offended.No attempt to impugn the reputation of anyone .

I withdraw my dumb remark.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 10:16 - May 4 with 1023 views1983

People are people flags are flags who cares...

Uppa the Swans

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 22:41 - May 4 with 922 viewsowainglyndwr

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 07:48 - May 4 by felixstowe_jack

Fortunately 80% of the Welsh public are happy and willing to be part of the United Kingdom.

80%
Not sure where yours stats come from..
Swansea fans fighting with each other on 09:12 - May 5 with 836 viewsonehunglow

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 22:41 - May 4 by owainglyndwr

80%

It' s an average .We had a referendum

In parts of north Wales ,it would be 100% ,in Townhill,Ely,Newport,Wrexham Zero.

Divided country

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 22:09 - May 5 with 720 viewsKilkennyjack

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 09:12 - May 5 by onehunglow

It' s an average .We had a referendum

In parts of north Wales ,it would be 100% ,in Townhill,Ely,Newport,Wrexham Zero.

Divided country

Like the UK then …. with SNP bossing it in Scotland, Labour in Wales, Tories in Engerland and Sinn Fein in the north of Ireland - will be confirmed tomorrow.

Divided UK State.

Beware of the Risen People

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 22:12 - May 5 with 711 viewsraynor94

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 22:41 - May 4 by owainglyndwr

80%

With respect Wales will never vote for independence, Labour and Conservatives don't want it.

And Plaid are a non entity

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 22:40 - May 5 with 690 viewsGwyn737

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 16:29 - May 3 by pencoedjack

I can honestly say that this forum (& 1 or 2 posters in particular) has turned me more against any form of Welsh nationalism.

I cannot see any issue with any flag (as long as its not political either way) being flown at home or away games.

The lads who fly (& sit around) the union jack at the Liberty are all lifelong Swans fans who are top guys, there are some very good Welsh nats on this site as well, just 1 or 2 let them down.

I can see where you’re coming from.

As things stand I’m not for independence, but am more than happy to listen to nationalists who base their arguments on positivity on what an independent Wales could achieve.

Those whose arguments are based on how awful the English have been for a thousand years turn me right off. It’s toddler politics.
Swansea fans fighting with each other on 22:45 - May 5 with 687 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 22:40 - May 5 by Gwyn737

As things stand I’m not for independence, but am more than happy to listen to nationalists who base their arguments on positivity on what an independent Wales could achieve.

Those whose arguments are based on how awful the English have been for a thousand years turn me right off. It’s toddler politics.

Agree with all of that.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 23:50 - May 5 with 652 viewstrampie

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 22:40 - May 5 by Gwyn737

Say the truth I don't recognise anybody on here as a Welsh nationalist (including myself in that) as posters that I think support Wales or Independence or Plaid or Yes Cymru or the Greens I don't think any of them strikes me as a nationalist as in totally excluding the interests of other nations.
I do think there are Brit Nat's on here mind that put Blighty first to the detriment of other nations.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 08:15 - May 6 with 574 views73__73

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 23:50 - May 5 by trampie

Say the truth I don't recognise anybody on here as a Welsh nationalist (including myself in that) as posters that I think support Wales or Independence or Plaid or Yes Cymru or the Greens I don't think any of them strikes me as a nationalist as in totally excluding the interests of other nations.
I do think there are Brit Nat's on here mind that put Blighty first to the detriment of other nations.

🇬🇧 Uber Alles

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 08:45 - May 6 with 555 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 08:15 - May 6 by 73__73

🇬🇧 Uber Alles

The dead Kennedys check them out.

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 09:15 - May 6 with 523 viewsonehunglow

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 08:45 - May 6 by KeithHaynes

The dead Kennedys check them out.

Awful name that Keith for a band.

I take it you didn't like The Carpenters growing up then

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 09:20 - May 6 with 510 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 09:15 - May 6 by onehunglow

Awful name that Keith for a band.

I take it you didn't like The Carpenters growing up then

Love the carpenters and many many other genre’s of music. From Supertramp to Napalm Death, JJ Cale to Small Faces and far beyond to Motörhead. If it can be played by the artist LIVE they have my respect.

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 09:32 - May 6 with 500 viewsonehunglow

Swansea fans fighting with each other on 09:20 - May 6 by KeithHaynes

Love the carpenters and many many other genre’s of music. From Supertramp to Napalm Death, JJ Cale to Small Faces and far beyond to Motörhead. If it can be played by the artist LIVE they have my respect.

In the 70s the Carpenters were super smug,super sweet BUT their melodies and arrangements stand the test of time. I have their greatest hits song book with many lesser know songs for piano.
Superstar by Leon Russell remains a classic.

I liked the Stranglers and Rattus particularly and think Brunel's bass still stands amazing but not really seed on much other pun but I like post punk.

Music stays with you Keith both evolves and remains stuck in your brain.,I woke up recently so humming a song from 1960 ( Where the Boys are -Connie Francis). I find Willie Nelson,Cash,Waylon Jennings songs all worth a worble.

Keep it going and gargle with TCP but don't swallow .-so to speak.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024