Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread 02:41 - Aug 7 with 13273 viewsKeithHaynes

An opportunity for head coach Michael Duff share the love around, but hopefully not too much as we’ve slipped up before in this competition. And of course have won it as well.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 14:30 - Aug 7 with 5996 viewsGwyn737

Is this on swans TV? Im on my hols in Spain and am having withdrawal symptoms!

TIA
Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 18:47 - Aug 7 with 5887 viewsJohnw102

Think he should play his strongest side, get them used to playing as an unit.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 20:01 - Aug 7 with 5823 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 14:30 - Aug 7 by Gwyn737

TIA

Just popped into the Swans website, it just says "No packages are currently available in your country" maybe available in spain if you register there, I done it in Turkey a few years back.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 20:16 - Aug 7 with 5808 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 20:01 - Aug 7 by Flashberryjack

Just popped into the Swans website, it just says "No packages are currently available in your country" maybe available in spain if you register there, I done it in Turkey a few years back.

I think this has been an issue for a few years.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:10 - Aug 7 with 5733 viewsGwyn737

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 20:01 - Aug 7 by Flashberryjack

Cheers, skipper.

Did you have to re-register or did it get that you were out of the UK?
Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:25 - Aug 7 with 5723 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:10 - Aug 7 by Gwyn737

Cheers, skipper.

Did you have to re-register or did it get that you were out of the UK?

Had to re-register, and give the address of your location, I just give the hotels address.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 23:03 - Aug 7 with 5630 viewsBadlands

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 18:47 - Aug 7 by Johnw102

Think he should play his strongest side, get them used to playing as an unit.

Same stating line up introduce Mykola for Piroe and Ginnelly for Paterson at half time.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 07:54 - Aug 8 with 5506 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 23:03 - Aug 7 by Badlands

Same stating line up introduce Mykola for Piroe and Ginnelly for Paterson at half time.

Of all the players involved on Saturday, Patterson should ne nowhere near the squad tonight.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2023 7:55]

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 09:27 - Aug 8 with 5433 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 07:54 - Aug 8 by Whiterockin

Of all the players involved on Saturday, Patterson should ne nowhere near the squad tonight.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2023 7:55]

I thought he started well to be honest but he’s lightweight.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 10:29 - Aug 8 with 5385 views3swan

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 14:30 - Aug 7 by Gwyn737

TIA

I assume it's a no for us as well.

https://www.ntfc.co.uk/news/2023/august/swansea_coverage/

even for those supporters overseas
[Post edited 8 Aug 2023 10:31]
Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 10:38 - Aug 8 with 5344 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 10:29 - Aug 8 by 3swan

I assume it's a no for us as well.

https://www.ntfc.co.uk/news/2023/august/swansea_coverage/

even for those supporters overseas
[Post edited 8 Aug 2023 10:31]

How very 1990s🙄

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 13:53 - Aug 8 with 5176 viewsBoundy

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 09:27 - Aug 8 by union_jack

I thought he started well to be honest but he’s lightweight.

Certainly in the first half I thought he was our weakest player . to me it looked like he lost the ball far too many times

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 14:32 - Aug 8 with 5117 viewsRichardO

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 13:53 - Aug 8 by Boundy

Certainly in the first half I thought he was our weakest player . to me it looked like he lost the ball far too many times

Would never have Paterson and Ntcham in the same team, the work rate just wasn't there to close the gap between attack and defence.
Saturday game was crying out for someone who was willing to drop deep into the midfield to assist the WBs given the space in the middle of the park then being able exploiting the gaps made behind the defence very much as Cullen did.
I think Cooper is capable of doing it while Paterson may be a gifted player in some aspects of the game is not up the the leg work needed, an age thing?
[Post edited 8 Aug 2023 17:19]
Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 17:28 - Aug 8 with 4920 viewsblackpooljack

Help needed by any tech savvy jack. The game is on BBC radio northampton but not for on line listeners how do i get an audio stream ? TIA
Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 17:43 - Aug 8 with 4898 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 17:28 - Aug 8 by blackpooljack

Help needed by any tech savvy jack. The game is on BBC radio northampton but not for on line listeners how do i get an audio stream ? TIA

Do you have Alexa or similar, would that work?

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 17:52 - Aug 8 with 4882 viewsblackpooljack

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 17:43 - Aug 8 by Whiterockin

Do you have Alexa or similar, would that work?

No i'd just thought i'd cracked it and downloaded a radio fm app that claims not to need wifi and found bbc northampton but stopped playing when i cut the wifi.
Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 18:02 - Aug 8 with 4851 viewscadleigh

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 17:52 - Aug 8 by blackpooljack

No i'd just thought i'd cracked it and downloaded a radio fm app that claims not to need wifi and found bbc northampton but stopped playing when i cut the wifi.

Working fine for me on BBC Sounds (well Cat James's 6 o'clock news programme is anyway, can't vouch for what'll happen at 7.30...)

Poll: How long would you give Russell Martin to turn things around?

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 18:06 - Aug 8 with 4840 viewsblackpooljack

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 18:02 - Aug 8 by cadleigh

Working fine for me on BBC Sounds (well Cat James's 6 o'clock news programme is anyway, can't vouch for what'll happen at 7.30...)

When the footy is about to start you'll get a message saying cup rights prohibit on line comms or sone such.
Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 18:13 - Aug 8 with 4826 viewsBadlands

It's not a case of putting the kids out, we want to get our first win and go through the rounds of the competition."

The kids have won both their cup games … just saying.

Northampton offering iFollow audio.
No online (internet/phone) reports only their local radio reception area.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 18:28 - Aug 8 with 4786 viewsdantheswansman

How can Northampton offer a radio feed but here in Wales we cannot? it doesn't make sense to me

And for all those interested you can listen here

https://radio-live-uk.com/bbc-northampton

No issue so far
[Post edited 8 Aug 2023 19:03]
Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 19:29 - Aug 8 with 4582 viewsblackpooljack

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 18:28 - Aug 8 by dantheswansman

How can Northampton offer a radio feed but here in Wales we cannot? it doesn't make sense to me

And for all those interested you can listen here

https://radio-live-uk.com/bbc-northampton

No issue so far
[Post edited 8 Aug 2023 19:03]

The fact that we have to rely on " wales on drugs " for updates on a football match taking place in 2023 is incredulous..
Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 19:34 - Aug 8 with 4538 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Ben not even in the squad.
Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 19:35 - Aug 8 with 4540 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 19:29 - Aug 8 by blackpooljack

The fact that we have to rely on " wales on drugs " for updates on a football match taking place in 2023 is incredulous..

Unless we lose tonight of course, then we’ll be headlines.

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 19:36 - Aug 8 with 4529 viewscadleigh

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 18:06 - Aug 8 by blackpooljack

When the footy is about to start you'll get a message saying cup rights prohibit on line comms or sone such.

So far so good...

Poll: How long would you give Russell Martin to turn things around?

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 19:38 - Aug 8 with 4499 viewsdantheswansman

Look like audio has gone off, bloody brilliant
[Post edited 8 Aug 2023 19:43]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024