Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread 02:41 - Aug 7 with 13345 viewsKeithHaynes

An opportunity for head coach Michael Duff share the love around, but hopefully not too much as we’ve slipped up before in this competition. And of course have won it as well.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 20:53 - Aug 8 with 2115 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 20:46 - Aug 8 by RhonddaSwans

πŸ™‚πŸ‘ YJB

4changes allen, grimes, piroe and ashby
for
fulton, pato, key, GINNLEY

Poll: what is more Exciting

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 20:55 - Aug 8 with 2064 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 20:53 - Aug 8 by RhonddaSwans

4changes allen, grimes, piroe and ashby
for
fulton, pato, key, GINNLEY

We are way stronger this season πŸ’ͺ
look at the options 😲

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 20:57 - Aug 8 with 2042 viewsshandyjack

Listening to the game on the radio and the commentators are singing our praises on how well we are playing

Poll: Expectation for the season

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:00 - Aug 8 with 1979 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 20:57 - Aug 8 by shandyjack

Listening to the game on the radio and the commentators are singing our praises on how well we are playing

I am stuck with ladbrokes heat map and talksport updates.
you paid for ifollow i take it?

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:00 - Aug 8 with 1975 viewscadleigh

So is that now
3 (Darling, Naughton, Wood)
3 (Key, Fulton, Abdulai)
3 (Paterson, Cooper, Ginnelly)
1 (Piroe)
?

Poll: How long would you give Russell Martin to turn things around?

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:01 - Aug 8 with 1971 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:00 - Aug 8 by cadleigh

So is that now
3 (Key, Fulton, Abdulai)
1 (Piroe)
?

8 subs lol

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:02 - Aug 8 with 1951 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:00 - Aug 8 by cadleigh

So is that now
3 (Key, Fulton, Abdulai)
1 (Piroe)
?

piroe is off

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:02 - Aug 8 with 1951 viewsshandyjack

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:00 - Aug 8 by RhonddaSwans

I am stuck with ladbrokes heat map and talksport updates.
you paid for ifollow i take it?

No, free on radio city.com

https://www.radiocity1386am.co.uk/
[Post edited 8 Aug 2023 21:04]

Poll: Expectation for the season

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:04 - Aug 8 with 1920 viewsTenbySwan

Just put sky sports news on and they are showing goals as they are going in ,although i was too late for ours
Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:10 - Aug 8 with 1839 viewscadleigh

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:02 - Aug 8 by RhonddaSwans

piroe is off

My bad. Then what I said, but Cullen for Piroe up front.

Poll: How long would you give Russell Martin to turn things around?

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:10 - Aug 8 with 1820 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:02 - Aug 8 by shandyjack

No, free on radio city.com

https://www.radiocity1386am.co.uk/
[Post edited 8 Aug 2023 21:04]

thank you bro πŸ™ you legend 😎

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:11 - Aug 8 with 1811 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 20:06 - Aug 8 by RhonddaSwans

Russ is losing at Gillingham πŸ˜‚

2-0 now but he is leading the possession 75%-25%.
Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:16 - Aug 8 with 1724 viewsblackpooljack

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 20:35 - Aug 8 by RhonddaSwans

If we get a second do you think the floodgates will open?

No
Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:17 - Aug 8 with 1699 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:11 - Aug 8 by Whiterockin

2-0 now but he is leading the possession 75%-25%.

3 nil now 😁
Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:21 - Aug 8 with 1622 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:17 - Aug 8 by Fireboy2

3 nil now 😁

bet them southampton fans feel dumb πŸ˜‚
i seen a russel martin the best uk coach clip on you tube πŸ˜‚
saying he has 'adapted' the team in the fastest time ever ...
two years we waited πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:23 - Aug 8 with 1589 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:21 - Aug 8 by RhonddaSwans

GINNLEY 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 25 YARDS

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:24 - Aug 8 with 1563 viewsRhonddaSwans

3-0 GINNLEY 25 yard strike ntcham who????

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:30 - Aug 8 with 1416 viewsTenbySwan

Just showed the 3rd on SSN a worldy from Ginnelly.

Watch al the goals after 10pm?
Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:30 - Aug 8 with 1415 viewshowenjack

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:23 - Aug 8 by RhonddaSwans

GINNLEY 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 25 YARDS

Just seen it on sky sports great goal fair play.
Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:31 - Aug 8 with 1378 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:21 - Aug 8 by RhonddaSwans

I hate to keep referring to HIM but
A coach who killed off careers of young players
Brought back improving players on loan purely for spite and to bench him
Brought in Andy Fidher and kept out a much better keeper
One who bshytted good people who love our club giving them empty gestures
One who formulated and manipulated stats to get himself s bigger gig
Our players need a footballing enema to free themselves of HIM
No Mas

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:32 - Aug 8 with 1367 viewsvetchonian

yet again wins the possession stata yet loses.....starts with a second string side but with 8 players who plated in the PL last season yet a lg2 side put 3 goals past them...in his 5th season again his system and philosophy is shown to be flawed yet some of our fans believed this season had he stayed it would have clicked
less possesion for us but goals and a win didn't see the game but sounds as though there us a basis for optimism cmon you Swans

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:32 - Aug 8 with 1362 viewsraynor94

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:16 - Aug 8 by blackpooljack

No

Wow, you are a bundle of fun, you had us relegated after 10 minutes at Oxford!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:40 - Aug 8 with 1242 viewsDr_Winston

Ginelly is one of the players that I'm most excited about this season.

Four years without any kind of semblance of pace and width has taken a big toll on this John Hodge fan.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:40 - Aug 8 with 1227 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:32 - Aug 8 by vetchonian

yet again wins the possession stata yet loses.....starts with a second string side but with 8 players who plated in the PL last season yet a lg2 side put 3 goals past them...in his 5th season again his system and philosophy is shown to be flawed yet some of our fans believed this season had he stayed it would have clicked
less possesion for us but goals and a win didn't see the game but sounds as though there us a basis for optimism cmon you Swans

We should be over a previous coach
Fact is this clown deserves absolute zero from us
We were played for fools
No other previous manager grinds the gears the most divisive manager in our history

Gillingham !

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:49 - Aug 8 with 1134 viewssw02sea

Swansea City v Northampton Town : Match day Thread on 21:31 - Aug 8 by onehunglow

I hate to keep referring to HIM but
A coach who killed off careers of young players
Brought back improving players on loan purely for spite and to bench him
Brought in Andy Fidher and kept out a much better keeper
One who bshytted good people who love our club giving them empty gestures
One who formulated and manipulated stats to get himself s bigger gig
Our players need a footballing enema to free themselves of HIM
No Mas

I wonder how long it will take for the secondhand car salesman’s franchise to go into liquidation?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024