Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morrison 15:16 - Jan 16 with 37049 viewsHoopsarrr

According to the bookies, we're now 4/6 to bring in Morrison. Successful window if we managed Freedman, Ward and Morrison.
Morrison on 09:40 - Mar 5 with 2579 viewsparker64

Not a natural header of the ball that's for sure. Not had a pre-season......not sure he's played much football full stop.
Morrison on 09:56 - Mar 5 with 2511 viewsLblock

I hadn't realised that Lazio don't have a pre-season or do fitness training for their players

Match sharpness I agree with but for a professional athlete to not be fit unless coming back from injury is never right in my book.

I'm a big fan of Ravel, support this signing but it's over to him now. Hope he makes it

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Morrison on 10:37 - Mar 5 with 2424 viewsLythamR

he has been a bit of a nutcase and presumably still a bit fragile emotionally. my guess is that Holloway is giving him just a bit of a taste here and there to help get his mentality right while knowing he isnt really ready yet

Yenni is a good example for morrison, he has knuckled down and looked electric yesteday.

I am not expecting anything from Morrison really until next season but I can see some potential for this team if these players train on through the summer.
Morrison on 10:59 - Mar 5 with 2389 viewsJamie

Morrison on 09:31 - Mar 5 by smegma

If he was overweight I doubt he would be in the squad let alone on the bench. He certainly isn't fit though and yes he looked like he didn't know what the spherical object being kicked about was. Without preseason training he won't be fit. Only one person to blame.

Not sure why you would be surprised, can't be easy for Holloway having Ferdinand on the phone every week wanting to know why he's not in the 18.
Morrison on 11:03 - Mar 5 with 2378 viewsNorthernr

Morrison on 10:59 - Mar 5 by Jamie

Not sure why you would be surprised, can't be easy for Holloway having Ferdinand on the phone every week wanting to know why he's not in the 18.

That's a bit lazy of him, the only work across the corridor from each other at Harlington, should just pop his head round the door.
Morrison on 11:13 - Mar 5 with 2357 viewsJamie

Morrison on 11:03 - Mar 5 by Northernr

That's a bit lazy of him, the only work across the corridor from each other at Harlington, should just pop his head round the door.

Probably just sends him an email to be fair with Hoos & Ruben CC'd in.

Can't have his project getting any chunkier in hospitality with JET & Caulks.
Morrison on 11:37 - Mar 5 with 2292 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Morrison on 11:13 - Mar 5 by Jamie

Probably just sends him an email to be fair with Hoos & Ruben CC'd in.

Can't have his project getting any chunkier in hospitality with JET & Caulks.

E-

Must try harder, Jamie.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Morrison on 11:53 - Mar 5 with 2251 viewsBoston

Morrison on 11:37 - Mar 5 by BrianMcCarthy

E-

Must try harder, Jamie.

E-

Must eat less, Ravel.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2017 11:54]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Morrison on 11:58 - Mar 5 with 2237 viewsJamie

Morrison on 11:37 - Mar 5 by BrianMcCarthy

E-

Must try harder, Jamie.

Not sure what there is to try Bri?

Morrison was a Ferdinand signing, Les has spoken publicly about how much he wants to help him, and there must be an awful lot of pressure on Holloway, albeit indirectly, to include him in the squad when he is not currently deserving of being there.
Morrison on 12:01 - Mar 5 with 2220 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Morrison on 11:58 - Mar 5 by Jamie

Morrison was a Ferdinand signing, Les has spoken publicly about how much he wants to help him, and there must be an awful lot of pressure on Holloway, albeit indirectly, to include him in the squad when he is not currently deserving of being there.

It must kill you when we're doing well. You're reduced to scratching around one of our subs now, you poor thing.

What an incredibly sad and reductive life you lead.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Morrison on 12:05 - Mar 5 with 2195 viewsLblock

I cannot base this on anything other than a feeling but I reckon Ollie and Les can set Ravel on the road to stardom again

If they can then fair play to both

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Morrison on 12:08 - Mar 5 with 2186 viewsBoston

Morrison on 12:05 - Mar 5 by Lblock

I cannot base this on anything other than a feeling but I reckon Ollie and Les can set Ravel on the road to stardom again

If they can then fair play to both

....otherwise it's goal keeping at Gander Green Lane.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Morrison on 14:47 - Mar 5 with 2031 viewsFredManRave

Morrison on 12:08 - Mar 5 by Boston

....otherwise it's goal keeping at Gander Green Lane.

I think that's pie in the sky.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Morrison on 15:01 - Mar 5 with 2006 viewsDieByYourSide

Morrison on 22:21 - Mar 4 by DWQPR

The player I thought today was carrying a fair amount of timber today was Luongo. Very slow and very poor today. Manning is miles ahead of this guy in every aspect of his game. A player I would get rid of at the end of the season.

Just got a new contract so that's not gonna happen

Poll: And it's hi ho

Morrison on 15:18 - Mar 5 with 1968 viewsTopCat34

Thought he looked miles off the pace yesterday. Does sort of make you wonder why we bothered, maybe its a loan with view to perm?
Morrison on 15:43 - Mar 5 with 1942 viewskarlski

Morrison on 11:58 - Mar 5 by Jamie

You might have noticed Ferdinand has made many signings. so by your logic there 'must' be an awful lot of pressure for the poor little manager to play all these players that have been signed by the club he manages? That must put the manager in a really difficult position - Shocking that a club signs players with the intention of playing them really.

Publicly stating you'd like to develop a player...I mean it's positively Machiavellian. You'd almost think he was trying to build a positive environment for a talented player to fulfil his potential in.

Morrison is a 'project' with limited risk and a large potential upside.
Morrison on 17:27 - Mar 5 with 1801 viewssmegma

Morrison on 09:40 - Mar 5 by parker64

Not a natural header of the ball that's for sure. Not had a pre-season......not sure he's played much football full stop.

11 games since he left us almost 3 years ago.
Morrison on 17:29 - Mar 5 with 1799 viewssmegma

Is that a fact or a rumour?
Morrison on 22:08 - Mar 5 with 1578 viewsconnell10

Oh do fock off mate with all this evil Les shite. The blokes doing a good job get over it and be pleased we are actually heading the right direction as a club!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Morrison on 22:25 - Mar 5 with 1547 viewsLadbrokeR

Morrison on 22:08 - Mar 5 by connell10

Oh do fock off mate with all this evil Les shite. The blokes doing a good job get over it and be pleased we are actually heading the right direction as a club!

Ffs he was on for fifteen minutes. I don't think he looked overweight. In fact I saw him running hard. He didn't have much of the ball . He won a free kick the way that adel used to.
Morrison on 23:04 - Mar 5 with 1510 viewsdavman

Morrison on 15:01 - Mar 5 by DieByYourSide

Just got a new contract so that's not gonna happen

Why not? If there is interest out there for him, he is surplus to our requirement, and wants to go, then all that contract does is put the price up. It's only a problem if we don't want to play him and he doesn't want to go anywhere. Is a useful squad player imo.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Morrison on 23:48 - Mar 5 with 1463 viewsjohncharles

Morrison on 17:29 - Mar 5 by smegma

Is that a fact or a rumour?

Not even a rumour

Strong and stable my arse.

Morrison on 13:42 - Mar 6 with 1307 viewsbaz_qpr

Morrison on 22:25 - Mar 5 by LadbrokeR

Ffs he was on for fifteen minutes. I don't think he looked overweight. In fact I saw him running hard. He didn't have much of the ball . He won a free kick the way that adel used to.

Definitely overweight I would say at least a stone and a half and very rusty- Lets hope he understands this is it now last chance saloon - Won us the freekick that led to the corner that led to the goal
Morrison on 14:31 - Mar 6 with 1269 viewshoopdog

Have a look on WATRB site Ollie's comment on Morrison
Morrison on 14:41 - Mar 6 with 1551 viewspaulparker

id actually like to see Morrison play off smith or sylla , but he needs to get fit and prove himself and try and dislodge Washington, with games running out this season I don't see him doing it or being offered a new deal in the summer

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024