Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff Fan Here 01:44 - Oct 12 with 20783 viewswelshman79

I come here in piece i don't want any negative or stupid idiotic comments here so dont bother, To be honest i bet you guys are laughing at us right now with all the crap that's been going on at our club, and to be honest i don't blame you whatsoever.
the way Hitler Tan is running the club he will ruin us, im just interested in your opinions in the situation and if you plan on posting any hateful or horrible comments dont bother i want this to be a friendly thread.
Cardiff Fan Here on 02:23 - Oct 12 with 7344 viewsJackTheLad

I really have no idea what is going on at your club and whilst I do have a general degree of hatred for the club I don't really want to see you lot fold, but it doesn't look good as an outsider. Malkay leaving would be a terrible thing, although I do not enjoy the style of football he gets his team to play he does seem to be a likeable figure around Cardiff and someone your players will fight for 'til the death. It seems like QPR all over again, although on this occasion your chairman is not willing to keep spending on players, rather change boardroom personnel until results start going your way. Although you have played Ok so far I still think relegation awaits, there was a bitter taste in the mouth of everyone involved at the club and now they have just been served a double shit sandwich basically.. Bad times for CCFC.

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Cardiff Fan Here on 02:39 - Oct 12 with 7318 viewswelshman79

Cardiff Fan Here on 02:23 - Oct 12 by JackTheLad

I really have no idea what is going on at your club and whilst I do have a general degree of hatred for the club I don't really want to see you lot fold, but it doesn't look good as an outsider. Malkay leaving would be a terrible thing, although I do not enjoy the style of football he gets his team to play he does seem to be a likeable figure around Cardiff and someone your players will fight for 'til the death. It seems like QPR all over again, although on this occasion your chairman is not willing to keep spending on players, rather change boardroom personnel until results start going your way. Although you have played Ok so far I still think relegation awaits, there was a bitter taste in the mouth of everyone involved at the club and now they have just been served a double shit sandwich basically.. Bad times for CCFC.

Well long story short our head of recruitment has been replaced by a 23 year old nobody that spent the summer painting the CCS walls, i got nothing against Swansea whatsoever and what they have achieved in the past 2 years is great, ill admit that you're a great team but the banter and revelry is a part of the game and would like to see the South Wales derby continue into the premier league it adds to the excitement and something for both clubs to look forward to but i think Cardiff should be like Swansea and have the fans running a part of the club, either that or have a law brought in that restricts the amout of involvement the owners can have with the football side of things because Hitler Tan will ruin us it's just a matter of time
Cardiff Fan Here on 08:10 - Oct 12 with 7054 viewsSkipTheJack

Cardiff Fan Here on 02:39 - Oct 12 by welshman79

Well long story short our head of recruitment has been replaced by a 23 year old nobody that spent the summer painting the CCS walls, i got nothing against Swansea whatsoever and what they have achieved in the past 2 years is great, ill admit that you're a great team but the banter and revelry is a part of the game and would like to see the South Wales derby continue into the premier league it adds to the excitement and something for both clubs to look forward to but i think Cardiff should be like Swansea and have the fans running a part of the club, either that or have a law brought in that restricts the amout of involvement the owners can have with the football side of things because Hitler Tan will ruin us it's just a matter of time

To be honest, the way Cardiff has been run for the last 12 years has been a complete shambles. We've been forecasting that it will all go wrong ever since then, but every time one of these crises rears its head your club just lets it blow over and then carries on as before. It's either a case of pushing the apocalypse back all the time, or you've just got a charmed life!

In truth, this latest crisis doesn't actually seem as bad as some of the ones that have gone before, it's just that your Premier League status means the reporting of it has been much more sensationalist. The worst that can happen is you lose your manager.

We were lucky enough to take control of our club when we were rock bottom, and with very little debt. For Cardiff fans to take over their club now, and sort out the debt, would mean a whole world of pain and many a chicken coming home to roost. I wish you well.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2013 8:11]
Cardiff Fan Here on 08:21 - Oct 12 with 7031 viewsWhiterockin

First of all I hate your club with a vengeance so it difficult to post an objective view. But I will try.

At the moment you are a bit of a laughing stock in football. Your elevation to the Premier League has now taken that worldwide. When you are in this league the things that you do get get to a bigger audience, if you do well you get more praise if things go wrong more people know about it. That is a fact.

Who knows what Tan is trying to do with your club. If he wanted you to be successful he should have left things alone as you have had a reasonable start. Apparently there is a board meeting on Monday and Malky may resign and tan will not even be there. If this does happen you will go into free fall but Malky's reputation will be in tact and with sympathy he will walk straight into another job.

Finally it is your own fault as supporters. You let this guy shaft you big time and although some stood up to be counted there was not enough. You should have run the guy out of town as we have done in the past. Your debt has not gone just been transferred into loans at 7%. Sooner or later you will have to bite the bullet and take the points deduction, if you had done it earlier you could have been on the way back by now, playing in Blue, your heritage and reputation intact and a certain amount of sympathy.

One final thing, If you do go into receivership and get a points deduction, do you still get parachute payments or they withdrawn. This could be the final nail in the coffin.
Cardiff Fan Here on 08:25 - Oct 12 with 7024 viewsgetcarter

Tan is obviously a lunatic but you have fans like the moronic Gwyn that needs to take a backward step. How ever you dress it up you have a mountain of debt which eventually will be your downfall.
Cardiff Fan Here on 08:35 - Oct 12 with 6998 views_

Where were you when he changed your colour and you lost your tradition?

You've only got yourselves to blame.

You're tens of millions in debt and all you lot cared about in the summer was breaking more transfer records. You've bought the Premier League on HP, you've got to pay it back now....in the lower leagues.

Sorry mate, no sympathy here.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Cardiff Fan Here on 09:05 - Oct 12 with 6921 viewsreddythered

My wife traced her family back and found numerous relatives murdered in the Holocaust, so calling Tan "Hitler" is not only hyperbole but f***ing offensive.

Nice to see the "painting the stadium" mantra has now become an established "fact". Amazing how certain message boards only become bastions of factual posts when it suits people.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Cardiff Fan Here on 09:11 - Oct 12 with 6903 viewsrazorjack

If Milky goes.......either walks or is pushed,who will take over from him?A club at near enough crisis point and a right beauty at the top.

You sold your soul to the company store.Your club is not Bluebirds nor Redbirds but fukn Cuckoo..........tick tock tick tock tick tock.

Forgive your enemies,but never forget their names.

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff Fan Here on 09:11 - Oct 12 with 6902 viewsjacksfullaces

Godwins law bite again http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

As does the inevitable backlash and individual with personal experience to put everyone in their place.

Tan appears to have a dictatorial style of leadership, and is not overly inclusive or democratic? Would that be a fair way to put things?
Cardiff Fan Here on 09:24 - Oct 12 with 6853 views2face

Objectively this is what I think. It looks pretty bad. But I think it's mostly because of bad communication. The actual situation is likely nothing special. Most likely it's just a matter of Moody doing something that the club deems unacceptable so they suspended him and replaced him with an interim substitute. That can happen in any company. But the fact that it took them 3 days to post an official statement on the website should be worrisome to you lot. But then again, it was probably just a tactic because Tan was purchasing shares and could benefit if value went down a bit.

Subjectively I must admit it has been pretty damn entertaining to watch the meltdown. And with this being a national break, it couldn't have come at a better time.
Cardiff Fan Here on 09:33 - Oct 12 with 6816 viewsWarwickHunt

Cardiff Fan Here on 09:05 - Oct 12 by reddythered

My wife traced her family back and found numerous relatives murdered in the Holocaust, so calling Tan "Hitler" is not only hyperbole but f***ing offensive.

Nice to see the "painting the stadium" mantra has now become an established "fact". Amazing how certain message boards only become bastions of factual posts when it suits people.

Hitler is used as a synonym for a despot/dictator.

I realise you're stressed at such a traumatic time for your beloved redbirds but chill the f*ck out is it.
Cardiff Fan Here on 09:45 - Oct 12 with 6761 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff Fan Here on 09:33 - Oct 12 by WarwickHunt

Hitler is used as a synonym for a despot/dictator.

I realise you're stressed at such a traumatic time for your beloved redbirds but chill the f*ck out is it.

He does what he wants
He does what he wants
Vincent Tan he does what he wants

You all licked his arse
You all licked his arse
You skum b@stards you all licked his arse.

Hope you end up in Div 3 ... SELL OUTS the lot of you.
Cardiff Fan Here on 09:55 - Oct 12 with 6724 viewsdgt73

Cardiff Fan Here on 09:45 - Oct 12 by pencoedjack

He does what he wants
He does what he wants
Vincent Tan he does what he wants

You all licked his arse
You all licked his arse
You skum b@stards you all licked his arse.

Hope you end up in Div 3 ... SELL OUTS the lot of you.

That's great and will sound really good at legoland.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Cardiff Fan Here on 09:59 - Oct 12 with 6693 viewsNeath_Jack

Cry me a f*cking river, then go swim in the c*nt.

You gutless fans have got the club you deserve. You invited scam in, then the riddler then this clown, and you bent right over and let everyone of them dry bum you to within an inch of your miserable lives.

Good enough for the lot of you. Absolute vermin.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cardiff Fan Here on 10:02 - Oct 12 with 6671 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff Fan Here on 09:59 - Oct 12 by Neath_Jack

Cry me a f*cking river, then go swim in the c*nt.

You gutless fans have got the club you deserve. You invited scam in, then the riddler then this clown, and you bent right over and let everyone of them dry bum you to within an inch of your miserable lives.

Good enough for the lot of you. Absolute vermin.

Think this thread is not going the way the OP wanted

The biggest embarrassment is that they are planning a mass protest of fans wearing blue against us.

GATE BOLT HORSE springs to mind.
Cardiff Fan Here on 10:11 - Oct 12 with 6620 viewsUxbridge

Not sure the OP could expect anything different given the rather aggressive opening.

As for the basseys, it's all highly amusing. No pride, no passion.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Cardiff Fan Here on 10:20 - Oct 12 with 6572 viewsThe_Kev

Cardiff Fan Here on 10:11 - Oct 12 by Uxbridge

Not sure the OP could expect anything different given the rather aggressive opening.

As for the basseys, it's all highly amusing. No pride, no passion.

It's funny how the truth seems to be finally dawning on them now they have finally managed to join us and the sheer stink of jealousy is starting to fade.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2013 10:21]
Cardiff Fan Here on 10:31 - Oct 12 with 6527 viewshammy

Surely you come in "pieces" (or is that peace) ;)

Tan certainly seems to have his own agenda in trying to make money out of a football club. This rarely happens, if ever, especially for the smaller clubs (outside of RM, Barcelona, MU, etc.), so will become an ever frustrating situation for Tan. It will be when he realises that his master plan is not working and he tries selling to the next "mug" that things should get interesting.

In the meantime Tan will no doubt make the club a no go area for serious football people, especially if Malky in the coming weeks. This will be the biggest short-term problem because it will then become open season for the outer fringe of the football fraternity (e.g., PDC) to get involved.

From an overall football perspective it's another sad situation but given that it's your lot and the derby game is so close then it is quite entertaining :>)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Cardiff Fan Here on 11:12 - Oct 12 with 6409 viewsairedale

I'd be happy if Cardiff went into liquidation to rid themselves of their debt. They could then do the same as us by firstly getting all the loonies out of positions of power and then building the club back up. A good idea as well would be for the council to take over the stadium so that CCFC wouldn't be such an attractive proposition for business persons.
Cardiff Fan Here on 11:22 - Oct 12 with 6381 viewsshingle

Cardiff Fan Here on 09:05 - Oct 12 by reddythered

Lets not be an over dramatic drama queen now is it.
Cardiff Fan Here (n/t) on 11:27 - Oct 12 with 6359 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff Fan Here on 10:02 - Oct 12 by pencoedjack

Think this thread is not going the way the OP wanted

The biggest embarrassment is that they are planning a mass protest of fans wearing blue against us.

GATE BOLT HORSE springs to mind.

[Post edited 12 Oct 2013 11:27]
Cardiff Fan Here on 11:29 - Oct 12 with 6344 viewsmonmouth

Why would Cardiff go into administration? They have no meaningful creditors now apart from Tan. he would gain nothing by putting his assets and income streams into administration. No, the question is, and always was, how does he get his money (plus his 7%) out. His strategy of full ownership and control is clearly part of this. The only way I can see it making sense is a sale, which is presumably why he wants this top 4 malarky.

Perhaps thinks Cardiff can be Chelsea on £30m - remember he knows nothing about football and his 'advisors' will not tell him anything he doesn't want to hear. Ridsdale probably told them that the 'potential' for top 4 and 60K crowds was there and they took that as a real promise rather than the palpable fantasy nonsense that the Bassey morons actually love to believe.

He is also making it a malaysian club. that will be the real entertainment. Malaysian ownership, Malaysian Board, his personal preferred Malaysian colours, Malaysian head of recruitment....Malaysian manager next? If I was a Bassey, I wouldn't be worried about being the Cardiff Dragons....I don't think this nutter has any intention of keeping Cardiff in the name at all.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff Fan Here on 11:52 - Oct 12 with 6265 viewsgetcarter

This will be the vermin fans in a couple of weeks

Cardiff Fan Here on 12:03 - Oct 12 with 6229 viewsMattG

If all the stuff about Moody overspending in the transfer window is to be believed then there are probably grounds for suspension but it raises a few questions :

1. How was he allowed to spend £35m when Tan's budget was allegedly £20m without approval from someone, presumably Lim?

2. How did Moody spend that much on transfer fees alone when Tan assumed the £20m included wages, bonuses, etc. without approval from someone, presumably Lim?

3. What does Tan hope to achieve by replacing Moody with his son's Kazakh mate without any consultation with Mackay?

From the outside looking in, it looks utterly chaotic and worrying for Cardiff fans.
Cardiff Fan Here on 12:49 - Oct 12 with 6126 views_

Cardiff Fan Here on 11:29 - Oct 12 by monmouth

Why would Cardiff go into administration? They have no meaningful creditors now apart from Tan. he would gain nothing by putting his assets and income streams into administration. No, the question is, and always was, how does he get his money (plus his 7%) out. His strategy of full ownership and control is clearly part of this. The only way I can see it making sense is a sale, which is presumably why he wants this top 4 malarky.

Perhaps thinks Cardiff can be Chelsea on £30m - remember he knows nothing about football and his 'advisors' will not tell him anything he doesn't want to hear. Ridsdale probably told them that the 'potential' for top 4 and 60K crowds was there and they took that as a real promise rather than the palpable fantasy nonsense that the Bassey morons actually love to believe.

He is also making it a malaysian club. that will be the real entertainment. Malaysian ownership, Malaysian Board, his personal preferred Malaysian colours, Malaysian head of recruitment....Malaysian manager next? If I was a Bassey, I wouldn't be worried about being the Cardiff Dragons....I don't think this nutter has any intention of keeping Cardiff in the name at all.

How do you know they've got no meaningful creditors and how do you know where his money is coming from? Sam's money was coming from "Langstone"' , is Tan doing the same?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024