Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff Fan Here 01:44 - Oct 12 with 20785 viewswelshman79

I come here in piece i don't want any negative or stupid idiotic comments here so dont bother, To be honest i bet you guys are laughing at us right now with all the crap that's been going on at our club, and to be honest i don't blame you whatsoever.
the way Hitler Tan is running the club he will ruin us, im just interested in your opinions in the situation and if you plan on posting any hateful or horrible comments dont bother i want this to be a friendly thread.
Cardiff Fan Here on 16:59 - Oct 13 with 2227 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff Fan Here on 15:26 - Oct 13 by ScoobyDoo

Mate i have a few jack mates and yes the banter is mutual but that's all it is.

Well, apart from the fact that your banter is in a stupid affected accent, obviously.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff Fan Here on 17:16 - Oct 13 with 2189 viewsPhil_S

Cardiff Fan Here on 16:26 - Oct 13 by Shaky

So were the Light Brigade at Balaclava.

Yes because thats a good comparison
Cardiff Fan Here on 17:33 - Oct 13 with 2163 viewssnork44

I enjoy reddy and scoobs as they accept the banter and don't take it too seriously. If Tan don't want top four what is his aim then, because the firing of Moody and crazy idea of Borat Jr replacing him is bonkers. If it is to force Mackay out well you are plunging into oblivion !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Cardiff Fan Here on 17:34 - Oct 13 with 2155 viewsDarran

Reddy is ok.(ish)

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cardiff Fan Here on 19:41 - Oct 13 with 2045 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff Fan Here on 17:34 - Oct 13 by Darran

Reddy is ok.(ish)

There was me thinking we were butts Daz?
Cardiff Fan Here on 19:44 - Oct 13 with 2036 viewsGowerjack

Cardiff Fan Here on 15:10 - Oct 13 by Phil_S

Glad to have been of assistance but its not really relevant to the discussion being made.

Shall we talk bank balances as something much more relevant?

Fan's Leader !!!

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Cardiff Fan Here on 19:45 - Oct 13 with 2027 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff Fan Here on 16:59 - Oct 13 by monmouth

Well, apart from the fact that your banter is in a stupid affected accent, obviously.

What accent would that be then my ol mate?
Cardiff Fan Here on 19:52 - Oct 13 with 2013 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff Fan Here on 17:33 - Oct 13 by snork44

I enjoy reddy and scoobs as they accept the banter and don't take it too seriously. If Tan don't want top four what is his aim then, because the firing of Moody and crazy idea of Borat Jr replacing him is bonkers. If it is to force Mackay out well you are plunging into oblivion !

We will know more tomorrow but I think you're right, losing Mackay would be a massive blow.
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff Fan Here on 20:12 - Oct 13 with 1978 viewsScoobyWho

Cardiff Fan Here on 16:59 - Oct 13 by monmouth

Scooby, you have been wound up no end of times. And cant enter in to any contentious cardiff city debate without throwing up the swansea city administration rubbish ( which the club have never been in BTW ) if anyone is as far removed from banter, its you.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Cardiff Fan Here on 21:38 - Oct 13 with 1907 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff Fan Here on 20:12 - Oct 13 by ScoobyWho

Scooby, you have been wound up no end of times. And cant enter in to any contentious cardiff city debate without throwing up the swansea city administration rubbish ( which the club have never been in BTW ) if anyone is as far removed from banter, its you.

Yeah ok mate I have been wound up, can't remember when but being I can't remember ever speaking to you I, ll take your word for it?
Cardiff Fan Here on 21:44 - Oct 13 with 1896 viewsorion3016

Cardiff are in the promised land, made a decent start and then all this happens
It reminds of when Gerald ratner said he sells shit gold

Be over there now after

Cardiff Fan Here on 22:02 - Oct 13 with 1865 viewssnork44

Cardiff Fan Here on 19:52 - Oct 13 by ScoobyDoo

We will know more tomorrow but I think you're right, losing Mackay would be a massive blow.

Scoobs, a serious question here. What is Tan up to , is it to get Makay out or is it an ego problem ? Looking outside you have a shitload of problems, at the moment there are two clubs in free fall yourselves and Sunderland, as I see it both clubs are being torn apart by egomaniacs! And a sub question if Malky goes who would you like to replace him ?

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Cardiff Fan Here on 22:10 - Oct 13 with 1854 viewsreddythered

Cardiff Fan Here on 22:02 - Oct 13 by snork44

Scoobs, a serious question here. What is Tan up to , is it to get Makay out or is it an ego problem ? Looking outside you have a shitload of problems, at the moment there are two clubs in free fall yourselves and Sunderland, as I see it both clubs are being torn apart by egomaniacs! And a sub question if Malky goes who would you like to replace him ?

Not Scoobs, but the answer is we simply don't know.

From what has happened, as more details emerge seems the overspend in the transfer window is the main reason. If the chief executive Lim goes, then I'd say that was the issue.

People are claiming it's because Tan thinks we should be a top four side yet are unable to provide any evidence behind that claim. No links to any such comment. Tan stated he'd be happy if we stayed up, sourced comments within the Malaysian media.

Tan has stated he's happy working with Malky, I don't believe it's some sort of plot to force Mackay out. If he wanted him gone, he'd be gone.

EDIT: If Mackay did go, of the available managers I'd be happy with Zola.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2013 22:10]

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Cardiff Fan Here on 22:18 - Oct 13 with 1841 viewsDarran

Cardiff Fan Here on 22:10 - Oct 13 by reddythered

Not Scoobs, but the answer is we simply don't know.

From what has happened, as more details emerge seems the overspend in the transfer window is the main reason. If the chief executive Lim goes, then I'd say that was the issue.

People are claiming it's because Tan thinks we should be a top four side yet are unable to provide any evidence behind that claim. No links to any such comment. Tan stated he'd be happy if we stayed up, sourced comments within the Malaysian media.

Tan has stated he's happy working with Malky, I don't believe it's some sort of plot to force Mackay out. If he wanted him gone, he'd be gone.

EDIT: If Mackay did go, of the available managers I'd be happy with Zola.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2013 22:10]

What you mean by available?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cardiff Fan Here on 22:21 - Oct 13 with 1834 viewsreddythered

Cardiff Fan Here on 22:18 - Oct 13 by Darran

What you mean by available?

Brainfart, thought he'd left Watford.

Di Matteo then. Although if this is a Tan ego drive, we'd probably end up with Dominic Matteo...

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Cardiff Fan Here on 23:24 - Oct 13 with 1777 viewsScoobyDoo

Think Reddy has answered your question but as I have stated elsewhere tomorrow some questions should be answered. Don't really want to contemplate Malky going.
Cardiff Fan Here on 00:29 - Oct 14 with 1745 viewsDewi1jack

When Milky goes;
Kevin Cullis, Owen Coyle, Stale Sobrakken or Paulo Di Canio as the replacement.
I think all deserve another chance to show how crap they really are as managers

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Cardiff Fan Here on 08:22 - Oct 14 with 1655 viewsmonmouth

My gut feeling is that Fack-Aye will go nowhere - For now. It will all be papered over and it will only crystallise when:

1)The team start losing and dropping down the league or
2) Mackay is offered a decent job by, say, Newcastle or Norwich.

I'd say that he probably wants to stay just now for the moolah, and that even Tan and his mates will want to placate the hordes until circumstances change as above. I reckon today will just be a lovey dovey statement full of ingenuous s**t.

Then again.......this is the Tan show......

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff Fan Here on 08:47 - Oct 14 with 1641 viewsOldjack

Lump on ! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K._Rajagopal

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cardiff Fan Here on 09:32 - Oct 14 with 1605 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff Fan Here on 08:47 - Oct 14 by Oldjack

Lump on ! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K._Rajagopal

Only lump you know about son is stuck on your shoulders?
Cardiff Fan Here on 09:34 - Oct 14 with 1601 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff Fan Here on 08:22 - Oct 14 by monmouth

My gut feeling is that Fack-Aye will go nowhere - For now. It will all be papered over and it will only crystallise when:

1)The team start losing and dropping down the league or
2) Mackay is offered a decent job by, say, Newcastle or Norwich.

I'd say that he probably wants to stay just now for the moolah, and that even Tan and his mates will want to placate the hordes until circumstances change as above. I reckon today will just be a lovey dovey statement full of ingenuous s**t.

Then again.......this is the Tan show......

I can see diplomacy is not a strong point of yours, in fact what is?
Cardiff Fan Here on 09:38 - Oct 14 with 1596 viewsswanjackal

Cardiff Fan Here on 09:32 - Oct 14 by ScoobyDoo

Only lump you know about son is stuck on your shoulders?

What a nonsensical question.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Cardiff Fan Here on 09:50 - Oct 14 with 1576 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff Fan Here on 09:38 - Oct 14 by swanjackal

What a nonsensical question.

Haven't you heard? This board don't do sense on Monday mornings, keep up!
Cardiff Fan Here on 09:57 - Oct 14 with 1559 viewsswanjackal

Cardiff Fan Here on 09:50 - Oct 14 by ScoobyDoo

Haven't you heard? This board don't do sense on Monday mornings, keep up!

Neither does your club's board. Wonder if the the new head of recruitment will be in on the meeting, he could be killing two birds with one stone, by listening in whilst hanging the new wallpaper.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Cardiff Fan Here on 10:52 - Oct 14 with 1499 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff Fan Here on 09:57 - Oct 14 by swanjackal

Neither does your club's board. Wonder if the the new head of recruitment will be in on the meeting, he could be killing two birds with one stone, by listening in whilst hanging the new wallpaper.

Oooh you bitch!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024