Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff Fan Here 01:44 - Oct 12 with 20786 viewswelshman79

I come here in piece i don't want any negative or stupid idiotic comments here so dont bother, To be honest i bet you guys are laughing at us right now with all the crap that's been going on at our club, and to be honest i don't blame you whatsoever.
the way Hitler Tan is running the club he will ruin us, im just interested in your opinions in the situation and if you plan on posting any hateful or horrible comments dont bother i want this to be a friendly thread.
Cardiff Fan Here on 12:49 - Oct 12 with 2961 viewscrackerjack

F*ck the lot of them!!

Horrible, vile, odious club with horrible, vile, odious fans. Just for all the "gas a Jack" jibes & "horse" gestures they're so fond of, I hope this latest debacle heralds the eventual crash & burn of their shitty club.

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Cardiff Fan Here on 13:08 - Oct 12 with 2926 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff Fan Here on 12:49 - Oct 12 by crackerjack

F*ck the lot of them!!

Horrible, vile, odious club with horrible, vile, odious fans. Just for all the "gas a Jack" jibes & "horse" gestures they're so fond of, I hope this latest debacle heralds the eventual crash & burn of their shitty club.

Funny enough I had a 'gas a jack' private message from CCFCprideofwales this week.

Maybe Reddtthered can give him his Hitler lecture.
Cardiff Fan Here on 13:32 - Oct 12 with 2880 viewsSgorioFruit

Cardiff Fan Here on 08:21 - Oct 12 by Whiterockin

First of all I hate your club with a vengeance so it difficult to post an objective view. But I will try.

At the moment you are a bit of a laughing stock in football. Your elevation to the Premier League has now taken that worldwide. When you are in this league the things that you do get get to a bigger audience, if you do well you get more praise if things go wrong more people know about it. That is a fact.

Who knows what Tan is trying to do with your club. If he wanted you to be successful he should have left things alone as you have had a reasonable start. Apparently there is a board meeting on Monday and Malky may resign and tan will not even be there. If this does happen you will go into free fall but Malky's reputation will be in tact and with sympathy he will walk straight into another job.

Finally it is your own fault as supporters. You let this guy shaft you big time and although some stood up to be counted there was not enough. You should have run the guy out of town as we have done in the past. Your debt has not gone just been transferred into loans at 7%. Sooner or later you will have to bite the bullet and take the points deduction, if you had done it earlier you could have been on the way back by now, playing in Blue, your heritage and reputation intact and a certain amount of sympathy.

One final thing, If you do go into receivership and get a points deduction, do you still get parachute payments or they withdrawn. This could be the final nail in the coffin.

excellent post,
no hatred,
the facts

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Cardiff Fan Here on 15:57 - Oct 12 with 2747 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff Fan Here on 13:08 - Oct 12 by pencoedjack

Funny enough I had a 'gas a jack' private message from CCFCprideofwales this week.

If you had a private message of that nature why didn't you report him forthwith,banter is one thing but that ain't.
Cardiff Fan Here on 16:28 - Oct 12 with 2700 viewsDavillin

Cardiff Fan Here on 11:52 - Oct 12 by getcarter

This will be the vermin fans in a couple of weeks

I hope to offend no-one with this post, but, except for this video, this thread is the same old stuff, and boring.

The video, on the other hand, is an amazing curiosity piece.

Was it intended to be serious? Failed.

Did Vincent himself write it? Probably.

Who was the intended audience? Political prisoners as punishment?

Who did the choreographer, Frankenstein's monster? Looks like. But Gene Wilder's movie did it better.

Has any other poor soul on the planet except me ever watched it from front to back? Doubt it.

Did I enjoy it? Not in and of itself, no, but as an exercise in hysterical total failure, yes.

Happy 60th, Vincent, and many more!

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Cardiff Fan Here on 16:40 - Oct 12 with 2679 viewsFlashberryjack

Cardiff Fan Here on 13:32 - Oct 12 by SgorioFruit

excellent post,
no hatred,
the facts

"First of all I hate your club with a vengeance"
No hate you say, I suggest you have another read of the opening line.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Cardiff Fan Here on 16:46 - Oct 12 with 2664 viewsdgt73

Cardiff Fan Here on 12:49 - Oct 12 by crackerjack

F*ck the lot of them!!

After what happened to mike dye at wembley I doubt there will be any horse gestures anymore.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Cardiff Fan Here on 17:18 - Oct 12 with 2634 viewsUxbridge

Cardiff Fan Here on 16:46 - Oct 12 by dgt73

After what happened to mike dye at wembley I doubt there will be any horse gestures anymore.

That would assume your average bassey has even a modicum of self awareness.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff Fan Here on 17:26 - Oct 12 with 2626 viewsswanjackal

Cardiff Fan Here on 11:52 - Oct 12 by getcarter

This will be the vermin fans in a couple of weeks

Malky has been sacked and Tan has lined up Rodgers and Hammerstein to be a management duo.

Davillin, you are not the only one to have watched that all the way through, and I may not put it at eloquently as others, but "F*ck my eyes!".

I can just see the Casey's Roofing staff doing this for Jenkins.

That video is just made for parody.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2013 17:37]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Cardiff Fan Here on 17:31 - Oct 12 with 2617 viewsreddythered

Cardiff Fan Here on 13:08 - Oct 12 by pencoedjack

If I knew who he was, he might get something more than a lecture.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Cardiff Fan Here on 18:20 - Oct 12 with 2561 viewsShaky

Speaking as a plastic Swansea fan I have no particular axe to grind with Cardiff and have to say I think Vincent Tan is an absolute gem.

I believe critical observers have been concerned at the gaping comedy hole seemingly left in the premier league by the departure of Mohamed Al Fayed following his sale of Fulham.

However, it is now clear that such concerns were totally unfounded; in the buffoonery rankings he is strictly minor league who in fact resembles Nelson Rockefeller in comparison to Tan.

Keep 'em coming!

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Cardiff Fan Here on 18:40 - Oct 12 with 2544 viewsOldjack

Tan loves us Jack Bastards ,why else would he eventually ruin the blueturds ,just smile

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cardiff Fan Here on 19:26 - Oct 12 with 2494 viewsOldjack

whoooo fuk that's told him good and proper like http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-fans-tell

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cardiff Fan Here on 19:44 - Oct 12 with 2468 viewsDewi1jack

Cardiff Fan Here on 19:26 - Oct 12 by Oldjack

whoooo fuk that's told him good and proper like http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-fans-tell

And their next financial advisor has deemed it necessary to make a statement

"11:37 AM on 12/10/2013
If promotion t the prem is worth 90 mill then we have only spent a third of the money,this sort of spending is required to keep us in the premership,as the qualty of last seasons squad isnt good enough . and having spent 35 mill we are still at best going to struggle to staty ,in the league,and further investment in players will be needed,we are still to lightweight up front. But we have to ask the question who is running the show ,shurley Tan knew what was going to be spent at the time of the signings ,so there must be some other reason behind all this ,football clubs do work in funny ways on times,,,"

Obviously believes that players/ agents/ club staff will all work for free

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Cardiff Fan Here on 19:54 - Oct 12 with 2448 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff Fan Here on 18:40 - Oct 12 by Oldjack

Tan loves us Jack Bastards ,why else would he eventually ruin the blueturds ,just smile

Don't be daft you old scrote, nobody loves you lot?
Cardiff Fan Here on 19:57 - Oct 12 with 2433 viewsPhil_S

Cardiff Fan Here on 19:44 - Oct 12 by Dewi1jack

And their next financial advisor has deemed it necessary to make a statement

"11:37 AM on 12/10/2013
If promotion t the prem is worth 90 mill then we have only spent a third of the money,this sort of spending is required to keep us in the premership,as the qualty of last seasons squad isnt good enough . and having spent 35 mill we are still at best going to struggle to staty ,in the league,and further investment in players will be needed,we are still to lightweight up front. But we have to ask the question who is running the show ,shurley Tan knew what was going to be spent at the time of the signings ,so there must be some other reason behind all this ,football clubs do work in funny ways on times,,,"

Obviously believes that players/ agents/ club staff will all work for free

And forgetting that the quoted figure includes parachute payments
Cardiff Fan Here on 19:59 - Oct 12 with 2424 viewsAl_Bundy

He says he comes in piece
[Post edited 12 Oct 2013 20:00]
Cardiff Fan Here on 22:35 - Oct 12 with 2329 views_

Cardiff Fan Here on 17:31 - Oct 12 by reddythered

If I knew who he was, he might get something more than a lecture.

Are you a big tough guy?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Cardiff Fan Here on 22:50 - Oct 12 with 2305 viewsreddythered

Cardiff Fan Here on 22:35 - Oct 12 by _

Are you a big tough guy?

Nope, it would be a very stern lecture.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Cardiff Fan Here on 23:30 - Oct 12 with 2273 viewsVetchitBack

I'm really sorry but I find the concept of rich foreign owners raping British clubs to be far more serious than this South Wales rivalry.

I do feel for the fans who tried to stage the protests etc but were threatened indirectly or otherwise by Gwyn and an alleged assortment of heavies - one of the problems inherent in having ex "top boys" as your unofficial club spokespeople.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2013 23:31]

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Cardiff Fan Here on 23:39 - Oct 12 with 2265 viewsreddythered

Cardiff Fan Here on 23:30 - Oct 12 by VetchitBack

I'm really sorry but I find the concept of rich foreign owners raping British clubs to be far more serious than this South Wales rivalry.

I do feel for the fans who tried to stage the protests etc but were threatened indirectly or otherwise by Gwyn and an alleged assortment of heavies - one of the problems inherent in having ex "top boys" as your unofficial club spokespeople.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2013 23:31]

There are plenty of idiots on all sides, all unelected, all with self aggrandising views.

Both sides are polarised and both sides are fundmentally deluded in the belief they somehow can magically define who is and isn't a real fan. Reality is neither side reflect what the majority of fans think. Most imo view football as an escape from the drudge of work, couldn't care less either way. Me? Neither side speaks for me, I prefer to make my own mind up rather than have someone tell me what to think.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2013 23:39]

Cardiff Fan Here on 23:48 - Oct 12 with 2254 viewsVetchitBack

Cardiff Fan Here on 23:39 - Oct 12 by reddythered

There are plenty of idiots on all sides, all unelected, all with self aggrandising views.

Both sides are polarised and both sides are fundmentally deluded in the belief they somehow can magically define who is and isn't a real fan. Reality is neither side reflect what the majority of fans think. Most imo view football as an escape from the drudge of work, couldn't care less either way. Me? Neither side speaks for me, I prefer to make my own mind up rather than have someone tell me what to think.

Maybe that's the problem? Maybe more should have picked sides?

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Cardiff Fan Here on 01:47 - Oct 13 with 2205 viewsJack123

Cardiff Fan Here on 23:39 - Oct 12 by reddythered

Swans fan here, I could see some parts of that post made a bit of sense there.. reddy...

libera nos a malo

Cardiff Fan Here on 02:46 - Oct 13 with 2193 viewsDavillin

Cardiff Fan Here on 17:26 - Oct 12 by swanjackal

Malky has been sacked and Tan has lined up Rodgers and Hammerstein to be a management duo.

Davillin, you are not the only one to have watched that all the way through, and I may not put it at eloquently as others, but "F*ck my eyes!".

I can just see the Casey's Roofing staff doing this for Jenkins.

That video is just made for parody.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2013 17:37]

Funny. Thanks for adding to the hilarity.

"There's two of us, you know."

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Cardiff Fan Here on 09:08 - Oct 13 with 2145 viewsreddythered

Cardiff Fan Here on 23:48 - Oct 12 by VetchitBack

Maybe that's the problem? Maybe more should have picked sides?

Problem is the sides are "Tan amazing" or "Tan evil", making the situation black or white. Life isn't like that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024