Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff Fan Here 01:44 - Oct 12 with 20784 viewswelshman79

I come here in piece i don't want any negative or stupid idiotic comments here so dont bother, To be honest i bet you guys are laughing at us right now with all the crap that's been going on at our club, and to be honest i don't blame you whatsoever.
the way Hitler Tan is running the club he will ruin us, im just interested in your opinions in the situation and if you plan on posting any hateful or horrible comments dont bother i want this to be a friendly thread.
Cardiff Fan Here on 13:34 - Oct 13 with 1791 viewsdgt73

Cardiff Fan Here on 13:24 - Oct 13 by ScoobyDoo

Well by next summer it will be up to 33000. What is your capacity?

Well by next season the expansion of the liberty will of started too. And it wasn't swans fans falling for bulls*it from some chancer.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2013 13:38]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Cardiff Fan Here on 13:38 - Oct 13 with 1769 viewsAndy1300

Cardiff Fan Here on 09:38 - Oct 13 by Whiterockin

Too little too late. It is very easy to push a button in an on-line pole, but it is another matter to actually do something about it.

Surely you mean online poll
[Post edited 13 Oct 2013 13:47]

Number 1 team in Wales

Cardiff Fan Here on 13:45 - Oct 13 with 1754 viewsJackoBoostardo

Cardiff Fan Here on 13:23 - Oct 13 by ScoobyDoo

Being a weak club Someone willing to invest 100mill into your club and you tell him to feck off do you? Where did i say the debts have been repaid?
Sam has been paid off yes but we know the debt lies with Tan now.

Nobody has said Tan has any loyalty to us, where did you get that from?

If someone was willing to sink £100mill into your club - they'd need their head examined first and foremost. Issue is though, we had pretty much that level of funding after our first season in the Premier League, and without selling out to a Vincent Tan.

This is the difference between our clubs, whereas the Swans have a loyal board and Trust who work for the best interests of the club, Cardiff is all about avoiding HMRC at all means possible whilst displaying little respect for their fans and club history.

I didn't say that you had said the debts were repaid, you clearly are either misreading the post, or chose to skip around the issue. You talk as though your club accounts are in the green, and all is rosy with the world. A loan to Tan is much like any other debt - it's viewed in the red.

In terms of loyalty, would you realistically see our board and HJ agree to a rebrand for the Swans? You can't even get loyalty from your own club directors yet alone Tan.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Cardiff Fan Here on 13:52 - Oct 13 with 1741 viewsreddythered

Cardiff Fan Here on 11:53 - Oct 13 by Catullus

I said in another thread that Tan is either very shrewd, or, completely bonkers and very lucky. I believe it's the latter!!
I don't know what his grand plan is but surely he must have one?

Looking from the outside, IF MacKay goes then who will he put in charge. No decent manager will want to go there. Not with yes men and friends of the family getting top jobs.
it's all made Cardiff into an object of ridicule. And if this going over budget thing is right, then how was the money allowed to be spent and what will Tan do about it? Is he going to sell players in January to get his money back? Because doing that is more or less accepting relegation.
In what should be a fantastic season for Cardiff fans, Tan just keeps giving them things to be worried about.
Maybe all this is just an excuse to sell up. He'll be saying next Cardiff fans don't want him so he's off. But he'll rape the club first and sell it to whoever to get his money back. Or would he sell players then go down the same route as Hammam, saying the money spent was in the form of loans which are owed to another Tan owned company. He could sell off all the assets worth anything and then put the club into admin to get as much as he could from the dregs left behind.
One thing is for certain, Cardiff City has a habit of attracting "saviours" who are extremely bad for their club in particular and football in general.

On a side note, reddythered, you seem like a decent chap but maybe you should have taken sides when the chance was there. Sitting on the fence hasn't helped your club, indeed the jokes are coming thick and fast.

And taken sides when?

Tan is a culmination of lots of factors which kicked off many years before he'd even heard of Cardiff.

The last good owner imo was Rick Wright. He lacked the money or the interest to stay longer than the two years he said he would. After that it was all downhill - Kumar racking up the debts. The fiasco where Dai "Cardiff fan apart for the fact I had a Newport County season ticket, followed them" Sullivan decided he'd completely urinate all over league rules by trying to get his brother Clive in as our owner. The inevitable and correct collapse of that led to a situation where it was then Hammam or dead. Hammam then brought in Ridsdale and we all know the story from then on. By the time Tan came on board, the time for fans to do anything of note had gone.

If there had been fan intervention at the time Wright left, I believe the story would have gone a lot different, not necessarily better from a league position perspective. You guys got rid of Petty, went through a ground zero that we hadn't, leading to your Trust getting involved. In the days of Rick Wright, nobody thought of Trusts, anyone suggesting it would be laughed at. You've also had local businessment interested, Jenkins, Morgan. When it comes to business involvement in Cardiff, it's always been rugby first, football a distant second.

Even if a Trust was organised at that point, the fanbase has been so disparate ( Cardiff / Valleys ) any form of unity would be an absolute joke - it certainly was the case sections of our fanbase had no love for others, fighting amongst themselves at times. Even now there's the farcical situation of the "Bluebirds Unite" group moderating the comments placed upon their timeline by people; some getting through show unity certainly doesn't appear to be the aim.

Now I'm f***ing depressed.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2013 13:53]

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Cardiff Fan Here on 14:03 - Oct 13 with 1708 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff Fan Here on 13:45 - Oct 13 by JackoBoostardo

If someone was willing to sink £100mill into your club - they'd need their head examined first and foremost. Issue is though, we had pretty much that level of funding after our first season in the Premier League, and without selling out to a Vincent Tan.

This is the difference between our clubs, whereas the Swans have a loyal board and Trust who work for the best interests of the club, Cardiff is all about avoiding HMRC at all means possible whilst displaying little respect for their fans and club history.

I didn't say that you had said the debts were repaid, you clearly are either misreading the post, or chose to skip around the issue. You talk as though your club accounts are in the green, and all is rosy with the world. A loan to Tan is much like any other debt - it's viewed in the red.

In terms of loyalty, would you realistically see our board and HJ agree to a rebrand for the Swans? You can't even get loyalty from your own club directors yet alone Tan.

It's clearly you that is misreading my posts my old mate. Where have i said our accounts are in the green? What i said is Tan has done what he said he would do in investing in the club ie Pay Hammam off, build a training ground and expand the stadium, i never said our collective debt had been paid?

How can you compare the two clubs is beyond me as when you didn't have a pot to p*ss in you probably would have welcomed any sort of investment but we no no fecker would touch you at the time.

Look i am not jealous of you, far from it, good luck to you.
Cardiff Fan Here on 14:21 - Oct 13 with 1643 viewssnork44

Basically if you had taken your time at achieving promotion then great, but the worst thing to happen to you was Swansea getting there before you! Unfortunately Tan listens to the retards like Anus and Big Gwyn who spout the usual rubbish that Cardiff are 'Wales Capital Club' or We've got to put those six fingered sister shagging caravan dwelling peg sellers in their place!, you need to be yourselves and concentrate on staying in this division for a few seasons, but unfortunately Tan wants to be top 4 on a shoestring . You employ a good Manager in Malky and he get you to the Premier, in fact the money you spent was just about right Caulker and Medel are class players, Cornelius is an unknown as he looks to be a bit of a Darren Anderton type. I am glad you came up as it is great for Welsh football, but you are wanting to be here because we are here instead of wanting to be in the Premier league to achieve greatness for yourselves and that is the sad thing, you may be a big club, but you are a small club in your thinking and strategy.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Cardiff Fan Here on 14:29 - Oct 13 with 1623 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff Fan Here on 14:21 - Oct 13 by snork44

Basically if you had taken your time at achieving promotion then great, but the worst thing to happen to you was Swansea getting there before you! Unfortunately Tan listens to the retards like Anus and Big Gwyn who spout the usual rubbish that Cardiff are 'Wales Capital Club' or We've got to put those six fingered sister shagging caravan dwelling peg sellers in their place!, you need to be yourselves and concentrate on staying in this division for a few seasons, but unfortunately Tan wants to be top 4 on a shoestring . You employ a good Manager in Malky and he get you to the Premier, in fact the money you spent was just about right Caulker and Medel are class players, Cornelius is an unknown as he looks to be a bit of a Darren Anderton type. I am glad you came up as it is great for Welsh football, but you are wanting to be here because we are here instead of wanting to be in the Premier league to achieve greatness for yourselves and that is the sad thing, you may be a big club, but you are a small club in your thinking and strategy.

Don't think Tan listens to anyone, it's his way or the highway. As for wanting to get to the prem because you are there is off the mark as well, we had the opportunity before you but other than that you're not far off .
Cardiff Fan Here on 14:34 - Oct 13 with 1605 viewsreddythered

Cardiff Fan Here on 14:29 - Oct 13 by ScoobyDoo

Don't think Tan listens to anyone, it's his way or the highway. As for wanting to get to the prem because you are there is off the mark as well, we had the opportunity before you but other than that you're not far off .

Tan definitely doesn't listen to those people named. No-one else does other than congenital idiots.

Top 4? That appears to be a myth put out by the media. Nobody has been able to find any link where Tan states we should be top four. Yet there are links where in an interview he has stated he'll be happy if we stay up.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff Fan Here on 14:49 - Oct 13 with 1562 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff Fan Here on 14:34 - Oct 13 by reddythered

Tan definitely doesn't listen to those people named. No-one else does other than congenital idiots.

Top 4? That appears to be a myth put out by the media. Nobody has been able to find any link where Tan states we should be top four. Yet there are links where in an interview he has stated he'll be happy if we stay up.

Should know more tomorrow after the board meeting, just hope Malky is around after it.
Cardiff Fan Here on 14:51 - Oct 13 with 1554 viewsChief

I was in Cardiff yesterday drinking in the queens vaults and some pissed / drugged up write off wearing a fishing hat came up me, with a piece of folded A4 and a bookies pen asking me to sign a petition against Tans treatment of the club!

I said hell no, hes a top man. the guy then asked if I supported Cardiff, I said no, so he asked who I did support and I said Wales.

He moved onto some other people then. Weird futile clowns down east.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Cardiff Fan Here on 14:54 - Oct 13 with 1541 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff Fan Here on 14:51 - Oct 13 by Chief

I was in Cardiff yesterday drinking in the queens vaults and some pissed / drugged up write off wearing a fishing hat came up me, with a piece of folded A4 and a bookies pen asking me to sign a petition against Tans treatment of the club!

I said hell no, hes a top man. the guy then asked if I supported Cardiff, I said no, so he asked who I did support and I said Wales.

He moved onto some other people then. Weird futile clowns down east.

Why didn't you say Swansea? I reckon he would have bought you a drink?
Cardiff Fan Here on 15:02 - Oct 13 with 1526 viewsPhil_S

Cardiff Fan Here on 11:24 - Oct 13 by ScoobyDoo

Very admirable of you Phil but even you must admit the financial differences between the two clubs were vast.

I agree with you we should have done more to oppose the rebrand but 'named' people who you all know were saying it was red or dead, dont think it was ever that case as the Malaysians were saying they would ease their investment.
In hindsight maybe we should have called their bluff but as you know people who were in a mind to protest were shouted down and threatened.
Don't think Tan is evil, he has done good things and is planning good things but it's to what cost is the concern.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2013 11:25]

When Tan did the rebrand? Yes. When Sam was doing his work? No.

However, that is irrelevant on something like this. In the grand scheme of things it works the same way. Even after ousting Petty we were two months away from losing the club. Had the city also not united behind us and agreed the CVA we were ducked.

The worst that would have happened to you was Tan would have left but the club would have survived. Appreciated you may have dropped a division or two (or you may not, nobody can say for certain) but you would have had a united support base and everyone pulling in the right direction. It's not just Swansea where that has worked we are just the highest profile example of it working
Cardiff Fan Here on 15:03 - Oct 13 with 1520 viewsChief

Cardiff Fan Here on 14:54 - Oct 13 by ScoobyDoo

Why didn't you say Swansea? I reckon he would have bought you a drink?

didn't fancy a glass in my face!
[Post edited 13 Oct 2013 15:05]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Cardiff Fan Here on 15:04 - Oct 13 with 1513 viewsPhil_S

Cardiff Fan Here on 13:24 - Oct 13 by ScoobyDoo

Well by next summer it will be up to 33000. What is your capacity?

It's around 20700 at the moment. Hope that helps
Cardiff Fan Here on 15:08 - Oct 13 with 1502 viewsPhil_S

Aside from what should have happened when Sam/Ridsdale/Tan took over at the club I genuinely hope that Malky sticks it out. For lifting you into the Premier League he deserves the 12 months at a minimum, the very fact that the owner appears to be meddling in picking/choosing his backroom staff is just another example of what is wrong in football under foreign owners

You guys have taken the piss out of our board often enough but there isn't a board in this country I would swap them for and what they have done here deserves every bit of credit as we give derision to those who do it the wrong way
Cardiff Fan Here on 15:08 - Oct 13 with 1497 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff Fan Here on 15:04 - Oct 13 by Phil_S

It's around 20700 at the moment. Hope that helps

Thanks Phil, thought so.
Cardiff Fan Here on 15:09 - Oct 13 with 1486 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff Fan Here on 15:03 - Oct 13 by Chief

didn't fancy a glass in my face!
[Post edited 13 Oct 2013 15:05]

Why would he have used a glass?
Cardiff Fan Here on 15:10 - Oct 13 with 1475 viewsPhil_S

Cardiff Fan Here on 15:08 - Oct 13 by ScoobyDoo

Thanks Phil, thought so.

Glad to have been of assistance but its not really relevant to the discussion being made.

Shall we talk bank balances as something much more relevant?
Cardiff Fan Here on 15:11 - Oct 13 with 1468 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff Fan Here on 15:08 - Oct 13 by Phil_S

Aside from what should have happened when Sam/Ridsdale/Tan took over at the club I genuinely hope that Malky sticks it out. For lifting you into the Premier League he deserves the 12 months at a minimum, the very fact that the owner appears to be meddling in picking/choosing his backroom staff is just another example of what is wrong in football under foreign owners

You guys have taken the piss out of our board often enough but there isn't a board in this country I would swap them for and what they have done here deserves every bit of credit as we give derision to those who do it the wrong way

No problem with what you have said Phil, i think the majority of us feel the same.
Cardiff Fan Here on 15:13 - Oct 13 with 1464 viewsPhil_S

Cardiff Fan Here on 15:11 - Oct 13 by ScoobyDoo

No problem with what you have said Phil, i think the majority of us feel the same.

But I also wouldn't go down the route of just saying that trusts can only work in lower levels and that the financial position when you formed yours meant it couldnt have worked. what made it not have the same impact was everyone was behind ours, you didnt have that luxury
Cardiff Fan Here on 15:13 - Oct 13 with 1461 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff Fan Here on 15:10 - Oct 13 by Phil_S

Glad to have been of assistance but its not really relevant to the discussion being made.

Shall we talk bank balances as something much more relevant?

You're saying that to the wrong person mate, i didn't bring the subject of crowds up, it was one of yours which you have seemingly overlooked.
Cardiff Fan Here on 15:15 - Oct 13 with 1460 viewsperchrockjack

Lets get this straight.
Personally, I wish only bad things for CCFC. Would be hypocritical-get it- to say owt else.
I truly hope they implode in a nuclear destruction. They detest us and when we were a joke outfit they saw themselves as being THE only club in Wales worth bothering with.
Well we aint and not going to g away.
No offence meant to any JACKS

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Cardiff Fan Here on 15:15 - Oct 13 with 1457 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff Fan Here on 15:13 - Oct 13 by Phil_S

But I also wouldn't go down the route of just saying that trusts can only work in lower levels and that the financial position when you formed yours meant it couldnt have worked. what made it not have the same impact was everyone was behind ours, you didnt have that luxury

Yet again i cant disagree with you.
Cardiff Fan Here on 15:18 - Oct 13 with 1445 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff Fan Here on 15:15 - Oct 13 by perchrockjack

Lets get this straight.
Personally, I wish only bad things for CCFC. Would be hypocritical-get it- to say owt else.
I truly hope they implode in a nuclear destruction. They detest us and when we were a joke outfit they saw themselves as being THE only club in Wales worth bothering with.
Well we aint and not going to g away.
No offence meant to any JACKS

See this where some of us differ, personally i couldn't give a flying one what you think of us, honest.
Cardiff Fan Here on 15:18 - Oct 13 with 1442 viewsPhil_S

Cardiff Fan Here on 15:13 - Oct 13 by ScoobyDoo

You're saying that to the wrong person mate, i didn't bring the subject of crowds up, it was one of yours which you have seemingly overlooked.

Not overlooked anything in fairness you took the bait that you were thrown so I was having my two penneth worth as part of that particular bait.

To be honest I'm not sure why any club in their first season in the Premier League would plan a stadium expansion or spend in excess of their budget given it just makes no commercial sense?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024