Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred 07:57 - Oct 25 with 33707 viewsdavman

I will be there. Mad, eh?

Expecting nothing at all, but hoping that sh1tty Scotty Parker only wants to win 1-0 or 2-0 at worst. Last time I was there Rowan Vine scored my all time fave QPR goal running the length of the pitch to shoot into an empty goal because Gabor Kiraly with his baggy jogging bottoms was up for a last minute corner to try to equalise.

No Frey bad, no Colback bad, no Paal - hooray!

Just dreading the next "minor" calf problem to be announced with the team news.

2-0 them. Promise from us, but ultimately huff and puff with no attacking threat whatsoever.

The football will ruin a good weekend away as per...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:58 - Oct 26 with 2167 viewsqprd

Well done to all the centerbacks

Varane did well

Lots of things to be concerned abt- Ashby at left back is a hard watch despite his work rate, chair was rly ineffective and celar makes Conor Washington look like Jermaine Defoe
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:58 - Oct 26 with 2168 viewsLogman

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:55 - Oct 26 by R_from_afar

Is the ref playing on until there's a golden goal?

Ref was actually very good. No cards and by no means a homer.
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:58 - Oct 26 with 2165 viewsBklynRanger

Great point.

Leave that defence as is - Ashby did better than Ken has most of the season so far anyway.

Varane definitely getting up to speed. Just need a far better idea of how to construct an attack, but that can come - Saito could be key.
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:00 - Oct 26 with 2075 views100percent

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:58 - Oct 26 by Logman

Ref was actually very good. No cards and by no means a homer.

bennie was booked.
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:01 - Oct 26 with 2037 viewsbaz_qpr

That's a great defensive performance other than the free header in the first half limited to half chances at best.

Need to find a solution up front though
(No subject) (n/t) on 17:01 - Oct 26 with 2012 viewsbaz_qpr

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:01 - Oct 26 with 2006 viewsMatch82

Get in there. Not what you'd call a good performance but absolutely a brave one. Much need point, well done lads.
(No subject) (n/t) on 17:02 - Oct 26 with 2004 viewsbaz_qpr

Login to get fewer ads

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:02 - Oct 26 with 1986 viewsMelakaRanger

Resolute defending
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:03 - Oct 26 with 1960 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Peter Kaye, Scott Parker, Charlie Austin, Kieran Trippier, Winston Curchill, Vincent Kompany, Usain Bolt, Lord Nelson, Alaistair Campell, Lady Di, Maggie Thatcher: your boys took one helluva draw!!

Well done Rangers. MOM Sheppherd.

Keep Calm and Marti on

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:03 - Oct 26 with 1964 views1BobbyHazell

Well great to get a point, fantastic effort from the CB's.

But...unfortunately the play with the ball was easily as bad as anything Ainsworth produced. They genuinely did not look like professional footballers.

It's very hard for a team to look that unconfident, disjointed, lost and technically inept. The passing was so bad it was bizarre.
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:04 - Oct 26 with 1942 viewsNed_Kennedys

Great result: hopefully we will build on this. A solid defence and clean sheets give you the foundation to win games.
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:05 - Oct 26 with 1921 viewsmart_Goblin

Defensively magnificent today . Not just the back 3 but as a team we were compact and really didn’t let them create too much at all.
Cook and JCS monstrous throughout . And at last I saw Cook in the ref’s ear . Needs to do it more .

Little word for Bennie. Did nothing spectacular but didn’t look out of place at all even though he played in 3 separate positions in the 30 odd mins he played.
Poor old Celar .

Not the game to judge as someone else said but when you do have to do your bit you have to keep the ball, hold on to the ball , find a team mate.
He was worse than Tuesday . Shocking contribution .

Seeing him sat alone on the bench when he came off was sad to see .
Hard to know where to go with him right now.
Lloyd, caused them problems just through energy and a little pace and power.
(No subject) (n/t) on 17:06 - Oct 26 with 1894 viewsmart_Goblin

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:07 - Oct 26 with 1890 viewsmart_Goblin

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:11 - Oct 26 with 1813 viewsmart_Goblin

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:15 - Oct 26 with 1681 viewsstevec

A point I wasn’t expecting. And first clean sheet.

I see we had a total of 6 touches in their penalty area!

Have to carry on playing every game like an away game until we solve the striker problem.
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:16 - Oct 26 with 1649 viewsessextaxiboy

Just been on a Burnley forum , there is a thread entitled “Sack him now “ slagging off Parker ..
Love it .. can’t stand the little weasel
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:18 - Oct 26 with 1587 viewsstainrods_elbow

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:04 - Oct 26 by Ned_Kennedys

Great result: hopefully we will build on this. A solid defence and clean sheets give you the foundation to win games.

Not if you can't pass the ball, tackle, build attacks, or shoot from time to time.
[Post edited 26 Oct 17:20]

Poll: How many points will we take from our next 3 games (S'land H, M'bro H, Leeds A)?

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:20 - Oct 26 with 1553 viewsJAPRANGERS

Great unexpected point! But noticed there is a now a 3 point gap to safety.
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:20 - Oct 26 with 1539 viewsderbyhoop

Brilliant defensive effort. And for all their possession (74%), 22 shots, they only had 4 on target. 4 more than us, though.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:21 - Oct 26 with 1504 viewsSpaceman_P

just seen the result... I'll take that point.

Defensive win, hopefully made the gaffer realise that's his defence and keeper to keep unless injured.

now needs to sort out the rest!!

While i'm feeling optimistic again, I feel its time to admit I was going to have the username Gavin'sPeacock when I joined this forum and decided at last minute it was stupid.

To the bloke who asked me about the 4-month old.... a QPR onesie will be delivered to my folks in UK for when we return for XMAs.
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:22 - Oct 26 with 1474 viewsdutch

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:18 - Oct 26 by stainrods_elbow

Not if you can't pass the ball, tackle, build attacks, or shoot from time to time.
[Post edited 26 Oct 17:20]

i think there was some tackling on display today.
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:23 - Oct 26 with 1443 viewsQPR_Pro_Max

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 15:48 - Oct 26 by Spaceman_P

although I am loathe to admit it.... I have to say we really miss Willock.

Okay, Hayden too, but its surprising how 3 newer players ( Anderseen, Dembele and Saito) haven't really been able to fill his boots.

Willock annoyed me don't get me wrong, but our weekly performance goes to show, how we miss him a bit.

I am thinking getting Willock back on loan.
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:25 - Oct 26 with 1392 viewssdm1508

Maybe Martí is going to be slightly pragmatic again and build from there. Get some results and confidence and then try to expand from there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024