Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred 07:57 - Oct 25 with 33729 viewsdavman

I will be there. Mad, eh?

Expecting nothing at all, but hoping that sh1tty Scotty Parker only wants to win 1-0 or 2-0 at worst. Last time I was there Rowan Vine scored my all time fave QPR goal running the length of the pitch to shoot into an empty goal because Gabor Kiraly with his baggy jogging bottoms was up for a last minute corner to try to equalise.

No Frey bad, no Colback bad, no Paal - hooray!

Just dreading the next "minor" calf problem to be announced with the team news.

2-0 them. Promise from us, but ultimately huff and puff with no attacking threat whatsoever.

The football will ruin a good weekend away as per...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:25 - Oct 26 with 2496 viewsmart_Goblin

Sorry about the blanket posting above . Had a wifi issue whilst posting.

Apologies
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:26 - Oct 26 with 2485 viewscorse

a well fought point.
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:26 - Oct 26 with 2484 viewsJAPRANGERS

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:23 - Oct 26 by QPR_Pro_Max

I am thinking getting Willock back on loan.

Would that be possible at all?
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:27 - Oct 26 with 2465 viewsDiscodroids

May have rode our luck like willie shoemaker with a kinder egg of sulphate dissolving up his arsehole but strength of character got us the point.

Fought harder than a JVC Boombox Vibrating the concrete.

A Number One.

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:27 - Oct 26 with 2456 viewsterryb

That was one of the best defensive performances I cvan recall from Rangers. As a team it was good & Dunne, Cook, Clarke-Salter & Varane were immense, with Field not being far below. Nardi only had approx three easy saves to make & it never looked (to me) that Burnley would score.

Yes, we only had two attacks in the match (both in the opening ten minutes) & were not going to score, but we looked & played like a team.
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:28 - Oct 26 with 2432 viewsJAPRANGERS

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:27 - Oct 26 by Discodroids

May have rode our luck like willie shoemaker with a kinder egg of sulphate dissolving up his arsehole but strength of character got us the point.

Fought harder than a JVC Boombox Vibrating the concrete.

Your posts are just amazing Disco! Makes me smile, keep 'em coming!
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:30 - Oct 26 with 2393 viewsDiscodroids

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:28 - Oct 26 by JAPRANGERS

Your posts are just amazing Disco! Makes me smile, keep 'em coming!

god bess ya guv'nor!

xx

A Number One.

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:32 - Oct 26 with 2341 viewsToast_R

Two draws, at least the extent of the rot has been exposed and awaiting treatment.
Login to get fewer ads

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:34 - Oct 26 with 2288 viewsstainrods_elbow

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:27 - Oct 26 by terryb

That was one of the best defensive performances I cvan recall from Rangers. As a team it was good & Dunne, Cook, Clarke-Salter & Varane were immense, with Field not being far below. Nardi only had approx three easy saves to make & it never looked (to me) that Burnley would score.

Yes, we only had two attacks in the match (both in the opening ten minutes) & were not going to score, but we looked & played like a team.

Bizarre post - I must be missing something!

We had a (very) good defensive performance, agreed, but that hardly a team makes when you can't do anything else!
[Post edited 26 Oct 17:35]

Poll: How many points will we take from our next 3 games (S'land H, M'bro H, Leeds A)?

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:36 - Oct 26 with 2234 viewsnumptydumpty

Inevitable QPR draw away at second top placed team..

After failing to beat several of our relegation rivals at home.

We are QPR !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:37 - Oct 26 with 2216 viewsBerkoRanger

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:01 - Oct 26 by baz_qpr

That's a great defensive performance other than the free header in the first half limited to half chances at best.

Need to find a solution up front though

There has to be a forward thinking out of contract player or two that we could bring in on a short term contract. Maybe?
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:37 - Oct 26 with 2201 viewsJamesB1979

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:34 - Oct 26 by stainrods_elbow

We had a (very) good defensive performance, agreed, but that hardly a team makes when you can't do anything else!

We’re a team very low on confidence and after Portsmouth game, bottom and with no clean sheets all season. We had to improve and one part is to become difficult to beat again. I think last 2 games have shown that.
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:38 - Oct 26 with 2196 viewsloftus77

Well done Rangers, that's got to be a morale-boost on some level somewhere.

We need to be transferred to the Premier League - we'd be fine on the road there, it seems. 5 pts out of 9 at the 3 relegated and monied teams.
[Post edited 26 Oct 17:40]
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:44 - Oct 26 with 2094 viewsdutch

we defended well as a team, something we haven't done all season. And it was away to a top two team. Come on, take small pleasures, acknowledge improvement, accept that was a good point and we build from here. Or else you might as well not bother bothering
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:45 - Oct 26 with 2036 viewsterryb

Perhaps you misunderstood my comment about being good as a team. It was intended as we defended well as a team with some outstanding individual performances. What is bizarre about that?

I also said that we were never going to score!
[Post edited 26 Oct 17:46]
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:47 - Oct 26 with 1992 viewsbaz_qpr

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:37 - Oct 26 by JamesB1979

We’re a team very low on confidence and after Portsmouth game, bottom and with no clean sheets all season. We had to improve and one part is to become difficult to beat again. I think last 2 games have shown that.

I think that's the point, I see some giving Chair some stick but he makes a massive difference to us defensively. This was the first time we seemed properly defensively organised this season, and whilst its at the expense of attacking its a base to build on, a few times we broke one leading to the Smyth chance another Celar ran offside when we were in a great position and even at the end a bit of a lame foul given when Lloyd was through.

Some real positives to take forward, Saito looks to be useful at this level. I think Bennie looks like a decent enough Championship player already and he is only 18 when was the last time we had two 18 year olds on the pitch !
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:49 - Oct 26 with 1948 viewsMelakaRanger

Resolute defending
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:59 - Oct 26 with 1811 viewsManinBlack

This club is so damn infuriating. They keep losing to teams who come up from league 1. Yet they play away to three relegated teams from the top league with their parachute money and don't lose. We should ask the EFL if we can play all 46 games away, we might stay up then. They really get on my bloody nerves...and yes a great point and at last a clean sheet but still only one lousy win to date.
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 18:15 - Oct 26 with 1601 viewsstainrods_elbow

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:49 - Oct 26 by MelakaRanger

Resolute defending

And irresolute attacking!

Poll: How many points will we take from our next 3 games (S'land H, M'bro H, Leeds A)?

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 18:16 - Oct 26 with 1602 viewsNortholt_Rs

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:22 - Oct 26 by dutch

i think there was some tackling on display today.

This 100%. I would’ve bitten your arm off for a point before the game. Great to keep a clean sheet too. Defended like lions. Alfie looked lively when he came on but Celar is fkn pony.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 18:19 - Oct 26 with 1548 viewsHarbour

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:49 - Oct 26 by MelakaRanger

Resolute defending

Yes bodies on line seemed much more desire to defend ..well done Rs big improvement defensively.. another big test next week
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 18:22 - Oct 26 with 1500 viewsMatch82

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:27 - Oct 26 by terryb

I've been going back and forth on this.
Our last gasp defending was exceptional. Brave and committed. But I think we could have done a much better job defensively in midfield in stopping them getting to that point.

They had (according to bbc) 22 shots, 43 touches in the box and 16 corners. 9 times out of 10 that's going to be enough to score a couple of goals, no matter how good our last gasp defending is.

Don't get me wrong, I'm stoked with that result and that was a very brave performance. But I'm flip flopping over whether it was actually good defensively or just great last gasp defending and a lot of luck.
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 18:22 - Oct 26 with 1496 viewsNortholt_Rs

You would’ve been over the moon if we’d been tanked 4-0. I’m on my way home and delighted to be coming away with a point. Defence was fkn IMMENSE!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 18:23 - Oct 26 with 1483 viewsLanhoop

Mr Disco, not sure if you picked on the hype of the past couple of weeks but I believe Scott Parker is currently appearing in the Disney bonkbuster Rivals.

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 18:28 - Oct 26 with 1427 viewsBklynRanger

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 17:25 - Oct 26 by mart_Goblin

Sorry about the blanket posting above . Had a wifi issue whilst posting.

Apologies

SCUM
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024