Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred 07:57 - Oct 25 with 33699 viewsdavman

I will be there. Mad, eh?

Expecting nothing at all, but hoping that sh1tty Scotty Parker only wants to win 1-0 or 2-0 at worst. Last time I was there Rowan Vine scored my all time fave QPR goal running the length of the pitch to shoot into an empty goal because Gabor Kiraly with his baggy jogging bottoms was up for a last minute corner to try to equalise.

No Frey bad, no Colback bad, no Paal - hooray!

Just dreading the next "minor" calf problem to be announced with the team news.

2-0 them. Promise from us, but ultimately huff and puff with no attacking threat whatsoever.

The football will ruin a good weekend away as per...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:51 - Oct 26 with 2371 viewsR_from_afar

Our possession now under 25%!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:52 - Oct 26 with 2287 viewsstrikerace

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:48 - Oct 26 by Noelmc

Alfie does more in one run than Celar did in all his time on the pitch.
[Post edited 26 Oct 16:49]

Alfie making things happen out there
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:52 - Oct 26 with 2199 viewsR_from_afar

Come on ref, end this now

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:52 - Oct 26 with 2148 viewsQuillPenRiot

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:48 - Oct 26 by Noelmc

Alfie does more in one run than Celar did in all his time on the pitch.
[Post edited 26 Oct 16:49]

He’s creating problems for Burnley, would like to see more of him
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:54 - Oct 26 with 1816 viewsstrikerace

Exactly draw, considering we played down a man for 60 minutes on the road
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:54 - Oct 26 with 1791 viewsted_hendrix

FT

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:55 - Oct 26 with 1700 viewsstrikerace

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:54 - Oct 26 by strikerace

Exactly draw, considering we played down a man for 60 minutes on the road

excellent draw
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:55 - Oct 26 with 1652 viewsRs_Holy

well done Rangers ... backs to the wall but a clean sheet and a very valuable point

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/live/cdxrxxr9qxkt
Login to get fewer ads

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:55 - Oct 26 with 1648 viewsR_from_afar

Is the ref playing on until there's a golden goal?

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:55 - Oct 26 with 1627 viewsjohnhoop

FFS is this the replacement for Fergie time, Scotty time?
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:55 - Oct 26 with 1622 viewsJimmyR

Great point
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:55 - Oct 26 with 1578 viewsRangersw12

Excellent result and most importantly first clean sheet of the season

JCS MOTM for me absolute rock at the back
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:56 - Oct 26 with 1566 viewsMalintabuk

Magnificent.............as we have been so poor, that defence was immense...Cook, Clark Salter Dunne a master class.............
With all their possession, they never really tested Nardi who was solid..........I said at half time this could be a turning point for us.............well done the hoops
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:56 - Oct 26 with 1565 viewsqueensparker

Fair play, that’s a great 0-0.

Cannot fault the effort at all, Cook and JCS superb. Nobody left anything out there

If only we had some forwards

Alfie Lloyd making his case today surely
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:56 - Oct 26 with 1530 viewsqprxtc

Not the expected spanking more a light testicle tickle.
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:56 - Oct 26 with 1528 viewsNed_Kennedys

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:39 - Oct 26 by kensalriser

Not easy when it's attack v defence.

Hasn’t stopped people piling in on Celar’s performance though.
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:56 - Oct 26 with 1525 viewsrbee

Thank you Santa.
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:56 - Oct 26 with 1486 viewsR_from_afar

Wow, just wow! Well done my team 👏

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:56 - Oct 26 with 1482 viewsDorse

You know what? I'll take that.

Monstrous defensive display, away from home, against the best side in the division.

The attack looked superfluous at times compared to the footballing Death Star that was Cook, JCS and the W12 Cafu (now with added Baresi).

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:56 - Oct 26 with 1471 viewsTacticalR

A good result considering we could only hold on to the ball for 20 seconds at a time.

Air hostess clique

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:57 - Oct 26 with 1461 viewsHooping_Mad

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:55 - Oct 26 by Rangersw12

Excellent result and most importantly first clean sheet of the season

JCS MOTM for me absolute rock at the back

Him or Cook both had their best games of the season.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:57 - Oct 26 with 1428 viewsDamo1962

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:55 - Oct 26 by JimmyR

Great point

Unexpected and welcome for sure. Glad I didn't have to watch it though.
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:57 - Oct 26 with 1429 viewsBoston

Told ya, we were ok😀

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:58 - Oct 26 with 1366 viewspaulparker

Good point but we truly are toothless upfront
If Marti keeps us up again it will be another miracle

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 16:58 - Oct 26 with 1354 viewsessextaxiboy

Well done boys , brilliant defensive performance ..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024