Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married 17:14 - Jan 18 with 5767 viewsexiledclaseboy

Says UKIP councillor.

Gotta laugh.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/jan/18/uk-storms-divine-retirubtion-gay-

Poll: Tory leader

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 17:19 - Jan 18 with 1979 viewsUxbridge

Difficult to argue with the scientific logic there.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 17:21 - Jan 18 with 1975 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 17:19 - Jan 18 by Uxbridge

Difficult to argue with the scientific logic there.

In certain parts of the USA such logic would guarantee a sizeable electoral victory.

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 17:23 - Jan 18 with 1972 viewsLohengrin

When Councillors are sworn in they do so with their right hand on The Bible. Is it so strange that one of them takes heed of The Gospel?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 17:26 - Jan 18 with 1953 viewsDarran

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 17:23 - Jan 18 by Lohengrin

When Councillors are sworn in they do so with their right hand on The Bible. Is it so strange that one of them takes heed of The Gospel?

It's pissing down where you live.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 17:27 - Jan 18 with 1949 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 17:23 - Jan 18 by Lohengrin

Yes. And I'm fairly sure that they get the non-religious swearing in option these days by the way.

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 17:31 - Jan 18 with 1927 viewsLohengrin

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 17:27 - Jan 18 by exiledclaseboy

Yes. And I'm fairly sure that they get the non-religious swearing in option these days by the way.

I don't believe so.

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 17:31 - Jan 18 with 1925 viewsepaul

I just read that in my timeline, Metro have some great story's, mind you with this one "you couldnt make it up"

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 17:33 - Jan 18 with 1914 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 17:31 - Jan 18 by Lohengrin

I don't believe so.

Of course they do. You don't have to take the oath on the Bible to give evidence in court any more either, dontcha know. Last time I was there I used the non-religious oath. Magistrates threw the metaphorical book at me too. C*nts.

Login to get fewer ads

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 17:38 - Jan 18 with 1902 viewsLohengrin

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 17:33 - Jan 18 by exiledclaseboy

Of course they do. You don't have to take the oath on the Bible to give evidence in court any more either, dontcha know. Last time I was there I used the non-religious oath. Magistrates threw the metaphorical book at me too. C*nts.

You made an Affirmation, that's not the same thing as Swearing an Oath.

This chap (and he may well be cuckoo) has held up his end of the bargain. He had made a moral compact, a binding Oath to uphold the lessons set out in The Gospels.

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 17:39 - Jan 18 with 1895 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 17:38 - Jan 18 by Lohengrin

You made an Affirmation, that's not the same thing as Swearing an Oath.

This chap (and he may well be cuckoo) has held up his end of the bargain. He had made a moral compact, a binding Oath to uphold the lessons set out in The Gospels.

I love it when you talk nonsense, safe in the knowledge that you're fishing furiously and knowing full well you won't get a bit from me.

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 17:42 - Jan 18 with 1880 viewsLohengrin

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 17:39 - Jan 18 by exiledclaseboy

I love it when you talk nonsense, safe in the knowledge that you're fishing furiously and knowing full well you won't get a bit from me.

Me? Fishing? As if!!

This chap is now my Hero of The Week. I'd like to buy him a pint and commend him on his moral fortitude.

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 18:03 - Jan 18 with 1852 viewspansypants

That's the pink vote gone for UKIP

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 18:10 - Jan 18 with 1839 viewsSwanzay

What an Utter god fearing tw@!
Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 18:17 - Jan 18 with 1827 viewsLohengrin

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 18:10 - Jan 18 by Swanzay

What an Utter god fearing tw@!

He's consistent. Not a trait one would usually associate with politicians. He says what he believes and doesn't prevaricate like the thousands of duplicitous careerists with one hand in your back pocket.

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 18:22 - Jan 18 with 1821 viewsUxbridge

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 17:21 - Jan 18 by exiledclaseboy

In certain parts of the USA such logic would guarantee a sizeable electoral victory.

I had first hand experience of that sort of mentalism on Tuesday too!

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 18:24 - Jan 18 with 1817 viewsWarwickHunt

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 18:17 - Jan 18 by Lohengrin

He's consistent. Not a trait one would usually associate with politicians. He says what he believes and doesn't prevaricate like the thousands of duplicitous careerists with one hand in your back pocket.

...and the other on a bible.
Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 18:25 - Jan 18 with 1814 viewsLohengrin

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 18:24 - Jan 18 by WarwickHunt

...and the other on a bible.

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 18:35 - Jan 18 with 1796 viewsDr_Winston

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 18:17 - Jan 18 by Lohengrin

The crazy woman who used to protest against cars on the High Street was consistent in her beliefs too but that didn't make her suitable for political office.

Religious people should be banned from running for election.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 18:59 - Jan 18 with 1774 viewsdgt73

I agree 100%.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:03 - Jan 18 with 1769 viewsdgt73

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 18:35 - Jan 18 by Dr_Winston

The crazy woman who used to protest against cars on the High Street was consistent in her beliefs too but that didn't make her suitable for political office.

Religious people should be banned from running for election.

Religious people should be banned? Hang on a minute if I was to say people of a certain colour should be banned too, there'd be uproar on this board, so how can you get away with it?

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:04 - Jan 18 with 1763 viewsDr_Winston

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:03 - Jan 18 by dgt73

Religious people should be banned? Hang on a minute if I was to say people of a certain colour should be banned too, there'd be uproar on this board, so how can you get away with it?

Because I'm more important.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:09 - Jan 18 with 1753 viewsdgt73

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:04 - Jan 18 by Dr_Winston

Because I'm more important.

Because you are a coward don't you mean.

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:11 - Jan 18 with 1750 viewsDr_Winston

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:09 - Jan 18 by dgt73

Because you are a coward don't you mean.

How do you work that out?

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:15 - Jan 18 with 1743 viewsJackfath

Ignore him Dr. He's a funny one.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:22 - Jan 18 with 1735 viewsdgt73

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:11 - Jan 18 by Dr_Winston

How do you work that out?

Because you make a sweeping statement that all religious people should be banned from political office and why because one person says something extreme, now if I was to use you're logic and say all black people are in violent gangs, just because some black people are, I'm sure you'd be one of the first to cry racist/racism. You can't have it both ways, and for that reason I think you are a coward because religious people these days are easy prey because they are not afforded the same protection in the eyes of the law.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024