Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married 17:14 - Jan 18 with 5769 viewsexiledclaseboy

Says UKIP councillor.

Gotta laugh.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/jan/18/uk-storms-divine-retirubtion-gay-

Poll: Tory leader

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:26 - Jan 18 with 888 viewsLohengrin

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 18:35 - Jan 18 by Dr_Winston

The crazy woman who used to protest against cars on the High Street was consistent in her beliefs too but that didn't make her suitable for political office.

Religious people should be banned from running for election.

Politicians aren't Sworn into office with one hand on The Highway Code.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:30 - Jan 18 with 876 viewsDr_Winston

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:22 - Jan 18 by dgt73

Because you make a sweeping statement that all religious people should be banned from political office and why because one person says something extreme, now if I was to use you're logic and say all black people are in violent gangs, just because some black people are, I'm sure you'd be one of the first to cry racist/racism. You can't have it both ways, and for that reason I think you are a coward because religious people these days are easy prey because they are not afforded the same protection in the eyes of the law.

People don't choose to be black/white/yellow. They do choose to believe in Sky Pixies. Choices have consequences.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:30 - Jan 18 with 869 viewsswanjackal

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 17:23 - Jan 18 by Lohengrin

When Councillors are sworn in they do so with their right hand on The Bible. Is it so strange that one of them takes heed of The Gospel?

Shame he's going straight to hell for wearing mixed fabrics. The heathen!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:32 - Jan 18 with 862 viewsLohengrin

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:30 - Jan 18 by Dr_Winston

People don't choose to be black/white/yellow. They do choose to believe in Sky Pixies. Choices have consequences.

To be a practicing Christian in Britain you now have to face consequences????

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:34 - Jan 18 with 855 viewsDr_Winston

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:32 - Jan 18 by Lohengrin

To be a practicing Christian in Britain you now have to face consequences????

I'd ban them all from teaching too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:39 - Jan 18 with 838 viewsJackfath

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:34 - Jan 18 by Dr_Winston

Christians?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:40 - Jan 18 with 836 viewsdgt73

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:30 - Jan 18 by Dr_Winston

What a pathetic statement from a coward.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:40 - Jan 18 with 836 viewsLohengrin

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:30 - Jan 18 by swanjackal

Shame he's going straight to hell for wearing mixed fabrics. The heathen!

The Book of Deuteronomy is The Old Testament. He's not Jewish.

Login to get fewer ads

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:41 - Jan 18 with 831 viewsDarran

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:40 - Jan 18 by dgt73

Do you have to abuse everyone?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:42 - Jan 18 with 827 viewsDr_Winston

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:40 - Jan 18 by dgt73

If you're all about the religion then forgive me.

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:42 - Jan 18 with 826 viewsdgt73

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:34 - Jan 18 by Dr_Winston

Are people born gay then.

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:43 - Jan 18 with 821 viewsDr_Winston

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:42 - Jan 18 by dgt73

Are people born gay then.

Yes.

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:43 - Jan 18 with 819 viewsJackfath

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:41 - Jan 18 by Darran

He's ruining this forum Darran.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:44 - Jan 18 with 818 viewsdgt73

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:41 - Jan 18 by Darran

Just following the example you set.

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:45 - Jan 18 with 815 viewsdgt73

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:43 - Jan 18 by Dr_Winston

Yes.

What every gay.

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:46 - Jan 18 with 798 viewsDr_Winston

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:45 - Jan 18 by dgt73

What every gay.

Yes.

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:46 - Jan 18 with 797 viewsDarran

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:44 - Jan 18 by dgt73

Just following the example you set.

You haven't got a ban button I have.

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:48 - Jan 18 with 790 viewsswanjackal

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:40 - Jan 18 by Lohengrin

The Book of Deuteronomy is The Old Testament. He's not Jewish.

Oh right, can you point out where it says about homosexuality in the new testament, and how it has an effect on climatic change?

So christianity is to ignore the old testament in its entirity?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:48 - Jan 18 with 792 viewsdgt73

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:46 - Jan 18 by Darran

You haven't got a ban button I have.

Is that suppose to scare me?

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:50 - Jan 18 with 785 viewsDarran

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:48 - Jan 18 by dgt73

Is that suppose to scare me?

Yes,stop being so angry mun.

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:57 - Jan 18 with 777 viewsdgt73

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:46 - Jan 18 by Dr_Winston

Yes.

I disagree 100%. There are many examples of people turning gay and once were straight.

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 20:00 - Jan 18 with 770 viewsJackfath

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:57 - Jan 18 by dgt73

I disagree 100%. There are many examples of people turning gay and once were straight.

Name 5.

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 20:00 - Jan 18 with 769 viewsDr_Winston

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:57 - Jan 18 by dgt73

There are many examples of people not realising that they had gay leanings until later in life. There are also many cases of people being so firmly in the closet that they lied to themselves and those around them for decades.

There are no examples of someone "turning gay".

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 20:01 - Jan 18 with 766 viewsDarran

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 20:00 - Jan 18 by Jackfath

Name 5.

Elton John.

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 20:04 - Jan 18 with 759 viewsdgt73

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 19:50 - Jan 18 by Darran

Yes,stop being so angry mun.

I'm not angree at all, just find the hypocrisy of some absolutely staggering.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024