Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married 17:14 - Jan 18 with 5768 viewsexiledclaseboy

Says UKIP councillor.

Gotta laugh.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/jan/18/uk-storms-divine-retirubtion-gay-

Poll: Tory leader

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 09:22 - Jan 19 with 760 viewsFree_Willy

There is a case in Oregon where a Christian bakery refused to make a same sex wedding cake.
http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/1/18/oregon-finds-samesexweddingcaker
Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 09:23 - Jan 19 with 760 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 09:21 - Jan 19 by dgt73

But no doubt they do, and why are gay clubs allowed to open, aren't they creating their own apartheid.

OK, I'm out. You can't reason with idiocy.

Poll: Tory leader

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 09:30 - Jan 19 with 744 viewsShaky

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 09:22 - Jan 19 by Free_Willy

There is a case in Oregon where a Christian bakery refused to make a same sex wedding cake.
http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/1/18/oregon-finds-samesexweddingcaker

So what?

Is your argument that if one Christian is a nutter then all Christians are nutters? That is what is known as a logical fallacy.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 09:39 - Jan 19 with 739 viewsdgt73

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 09:23 - Jan 19 by exiledclaseboy

OK, I'm out. You can't reason with idiocy.

Or can a white lawyer join the association of black lawyers. One rule for some and another rule for others.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 09:45 - Jan 19 with 730 viewsgyrjack

Interesting thread guys, must dash tho as off to my local gay church in a mo!
Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 10:50 - Jan 19 with 716 viewsBrynmill_Jack

In the words of Frankie Boyle (after quoting another similar story a couple of years ago),
"If that was true Brighton would be like f*cking Atlantis by now" lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 13:07 - Jan 20 with 674 viewsThe_Kev

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 09:39 - Jan 19 by dgt73

Or can a white lawyer join the association of black lawyers. One rule for some and another rule for others.

My son couldn't join the girl guides either, whats your point?
Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 23:18 - Jan 20 with 633 viewsCottsy

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 01:09 - Jan 19 by Davillin

I have the person you replied to on "block," but I can comment on your statement. This has turned into a very silly thread.

Everybody knows that "Bad weather is god's punishment" for allowing the theory of 'global warming' to continue to exist.

Oh FFS!

http://www.climatechange2013.org/images/uploads/WGI_AR5_SPM_brochure.pdf

http://www.climatechange2013.org/images/uploads/WG1AR5_Headlines.pdf

" Warming of the climate system is unequivocal, and since the 1950s, many of the observed changes are unprecedented over decades to millennia. The atmosphere and ocean have warmed, the amounts of snow and ice have diminished, sea level has risen, and the concentrations of greenhouse gases have increased. "

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Login to get fewer ads

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 23:25 - Jan 20 with 632 viewsWarwickHunt

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 23:18 - Jan 20 by Cottsy

Oh FFS!

http://www.climatechange2013.org/images/uploads/WGI_AR5_SPM_brochure.pdf

http://www.climatechange2013.org/images/uploads/WG1AR5_Headlines.pdf

" Warming of the climate system is unequivocal, and since the 1950s, many of the observed changes are unprecedented over decades to millennia. The atmosphere and ocean have warmed, the amounts of snow and ice have diminished, sea level has risen, and the concentrations of greenhouse gases have increased. "

You cain't argue with folksy hillbilly logic, son.

Gosh darn it.
Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 23:29 - Jan 20 with 627 viewsUxbridge

So ... This week I've learned that smoking creates gay babies and gays create shit weather. Surely the solution here is to ban smoking so we can enjoy sunshine down Gower all around the year?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 23:37 - Jan 20 with 624 viewsDarran

It's not looking good foe South Wales.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 14:57 - Jan 24 with 569 viewsswanjackal

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 09:03 - Jan 19 by Shaky

You misunderstood the point I was trying to make.

Nietzsche's philosophy of Might is Right might be regarded as an alternative to rationalism, based as it is to a large extent on Darwinism and the natural law of survival of the fittest.

However, the rationalist has no logical basis to support his contention that solving a dispute by argument is superior to solving it by say a wrestling contest or other test of physical force as might be advocated by the Nietzschen.

Instead it requires a leap of faith to assume that rational argument is the best option, in much the same way as religion requires a leap of faith.

Might is right argument could be see as an overlapping principle of rationalism, if you claim the "might" as the evidence, and thus being rational and following the process with the largest evidence to support is actually not only the rational thing, as well as the derived philosophy of men.

The "might makes right" does not lend itself specifically to a physical contest as your example lays out, as does not having a physical contest as possible to resolve a rational disagreement, and thus I believe your third paragraph to be quite that of a straw man.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2014 15:04]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 08:52 - Jan 25 with 531 viewsShaky

Bad weather is God's punishment for allowing gays to get married on 14:57 - Jan 24 by swanjackal

Might is right argument could be see as an overlapping principle of rationalism, if you claim the "might" as the evidence, and thus being rational and following the process with the largest evidence to support is actually not only the rational thing, as well as the derived philosophy of men.

The "might makes right" does not lend itself specifically to a physical contest as your example lays out, as does not having a physical contest as possible to resolve a rational disagreement, and thus I believe your third paragraph to be quite that of a straw man.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2014 15:04]

Then let's agree to disagree.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024