Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Match thread 14:57 - Sep 19 with 39890 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Hopefully we can mute their fans and giver them a whoopering…..I’ll get my coat.

Going for a solid 2-0 win tonight.

Come on you SuperHooopsah
Swans Match thread on 20:47 - Sep 19 with 2444 viewsted_hendrix

Swans Match thread on 20:43 - Sep 19 by hoopstar67

I agree some extremely embarrassing comments on the young lad tonight.

He needs help, help from our coaching team or whatever they are called, and that includes our bloody Manager.

We're not doing the lad any good at the moment.

Not In my book anyway.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Swans Match thread on 20:48 - Sep 19 with 2425 viewsgigiisourgod

Swans Match thread on 20:31 - Sep 19 by QPunkR

Sprinklers!

Got 99 problems and the pitch is one
Swans Match thread on 20:50 - Sep 19 with 2377 viewsQPRSteve

I'm beginning to think that some of the posters on here are fifth columnists from one of the clubs down the road trying to spread discord.

Some of the comments about Sinclair are well over the top.
Swans Match thread on 20:50 - Sep 19 with 2373 viewswesty

Swans Match thread on 20:44 - Sep 19 by aston_hoop

It not though is it. It so clearly isn't. He's just having a poor 45 minutes and needs a rest

A rest, my god this is his job. Cmon mate. He’s a strong, fit young lad. I agree I may have been a little harsh but it’s infuriating to watch. Yes agree at times this year he’s been strong and powerful but it doesn’t take a lot for a defender to work him out.
Swans Match thread on 20:51 - Sep 19 with 2277 viewswesty

Swans Match thread on 20:41 - Sep 19 by Wegerles_Stairs

So what's our excuse today...?

Mate I had a pop at you after Saturday but tonight I agree that we are fcking clueless. Totally devoid of any ideas unless it includes giving it to chair and see what he can do.
Swans Match thread on 20:52 - Sep 19 with 2263 viewsmart_Goblin

Agreed. Just as embarrassing as our first half performance.

When some should get behind a player having a poor game ..they want to lynch him.
Not ‘supporting’ in my eyes
Swans Match thread on 20:52 - Sep 19 with 2254 viewsGaryBannister86

Swans Match thread on 20:46 - Sep 19 by Gloucs_R

Genuinely, do you think he's championship standard yet? I know he's got potential but I would be starting Dykes and bringing Sinclair on with 20 to go.

Why are you so keen to say that he isn't? He's ours, he's young and there is a chance he could be very good indeed. 20 years old and a full Irish international, yet apparently not fit for Championship football. He's done well this season and Mowbray pointed out how dangerous he is after Saturday. So he isn't peak Les yet, what a surprise.

I just don't get the willingness to abuse our own. Yet you probably clapped Ethan Laird, Lowe, Tim and all the other mercenaries when they bothered to turn up.

Sorry, GlocsR - not directed at you. (Edit)
[Post edited 19 Sep 2023 20:53]
Swans Match thread on 20:52 - Sep 19 with 2226 viewsnumptydumpty

Honestly thought this would have been a straightforward win

Swansea have been poor this season and average tonight but they been more in control than ourselves.

We seem like we not fussed

Very poor all round that half and a total lack of fight and also it seems zero game plan.

The players are playing like complete strangers

It's hard to watch that half and think that we have had coaching sessions where we have been working as a team to be solid and to break down a team at the other end.

Pointless having one man up front alone

Ainsworth actually here needs to give the players a right rocket instead of being their mate.

Game on

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Login to get fewer ads

Swans Match thread on 20:53 - Sep 19 with 2217 viewsVancouverHoop

We've three strikers on the bench, so it's likely we'll see one of them pretty soon.
Swans Match thread on 20:53 - Sep 19 with 2217 viewsRangersw12

Swans Match thread on 20:50 - Sep 19 by westy

A rest, my god this is his job. Cmon mate. He’s a strong, fit young lad. I agree I may have been a little harsh but it’s infuriating to watch. Yes agree at times this year he’s been strong and powerful but it doesn’t take a lot for a defender to work him out.

You're digging out a young player but give the manager a free pass for the awful football that's been served up

Weird
Swans Match thread on 20:53 - Sep 19 with 2214 viewsqprd

Ridiculous comments indeed. Criticism shouldn’t be directed Armstrongs way as he’s just a kid who we didn’t send out on loan when we should’ve

We struggle to score. I reckon more than half our goals have been speculative shots outside the box (colback, dozzell paal last week)…. We generate only a handful of shots a game so we need to take them… should we rly be starting a guy with one league goal to his name? I’m not dykes biggest fan but he’s much more experienced
Swans Match thread on 20:55 - Sep 19 with 2136 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Swans Match thread on 20:38 - Sep 19 by aston_hoop

Sinclair Armstrong is a young player learning the game, not his best 45 minutes but has genuinely terrified defenders at times this season and is a great asset for our future. Some embarrasing comments tonight.

Agreed.

I think he's been slighty over-estimated, but he's still been worthy of praise for some very good play, and has played for his Country.

Now's not the time for overreaction.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Swans Match thread on 20:55 - Sep 19 with 2084 viewsVancouverHoop

Swans Match thread on 20:53 - Sep 19 by qprd

Ridiculous comments indeed. Criticism shouldn’t be directed Armstrongs way as he’s just a kid who we didn’t send out on loan when we should’ve

We struggle to score. I reckon more than half our goals have been speculative shots outside the box (colback, dozzell paal last week)…. We generate only a handful of shots a game so we need to take them… should we rly be starting a guy with one league goal to his name? I’m not dykes biggest fan but he’s much more experienced

Yup. We've three strikers on the bench. if we don't see at least one of them soon I'll be very surprised
Swans Match thread on 20:57 - Sep 19 with 1992 viewswesty

Swans Match thread on 20:53 - Sep 19 by Rangersw12

You're digging out a young player but give the manager a free pass for the awful football that's been served up

Weird

Weird yeah ok. I’m not giving the manager a free pass he’s picking the boy. Poor all round as far as I’m concerned
Swans Match thread on 20:57 - Sep 19 with 1968 viewsqprd

Swans Match thread on 20:55 - Sep 19 by VancouverHoop

Yup. We've three strikers on the bench. if we don't see at least one of them soon I'll be very surprised

We have 4 strikers in the squad, of which 3 of them have combined 1 championship goal

Slim pickings for Ainsworth
Swans Match thread on 20:58 - Sep 19 with 1929 viewsrbee

We aren't playing to his strengths. He likes to be running with the ball using his pace and power.

With his back to goal he still has a lot to learn.
Swans Match thread on 21:00 - Sep 19 with 1806 viewslave16

Sinclair got 2-3 games without criticism - given the fan base he's done well but unfortunately it looks like the honeymoon is over. Personally I think his effort is outstanding and with hard work he will be good for us. Criticism now is poor and uncalled for - confidence can do wonders.

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Swans Match thread on 21:02 - Sep 19 with 1688 viewsqprd

Since 19 oct 2022 (Cardiff match), I believe we’ve only scored one goal into the upper /lower loft end- Chris Martin against millwall

Almost incomprehensible
Swans Match thread on 21:02 - Sep 19 with 1683 viewsMalintabuk

Smyth cross sums us up I’m afraid
Swans Match thread on 21:04 - Sep 19 with 1583 viewsQPunkR

Come on Rangers, I know we're not great but Swansea are pony FFS. How many times have their players just miscontrolled the ball straight out of play

QPR - "shit but local"

Swans Match thread on 21:04 - Sep 19 with 1579 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Confidence looks very low tonight, lots of effort but when it comes to the crucial moments we make the wrong decision or execute the skill poorly.
That, usually, as we know, points to a lack of confidence.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Swans Match thread on 21:05 - Sep 19 with 1535 viewsmarkrtid

Swans Match thread on 20:55 - Sep 19 by BrianMcCarthy

Agreed.

I think he's been slighty over-estimated, but he's still been worthy of praise for some very good play, and has played for his Country.

Now's not the time for overreaction.

'Slighty over-estimated' is slighty over-estimating this season.
We are going down Bro! Down!
Swans Match thread on 21:06 - Sep 19 with 1413 viewsQPunkR

Chair been brilliant again tonight but he's just held onto the ball far far too long when we had a break on. More decisive

QPR - "shit but local"

Swans Match thread on 21:07 - Sep 19 with 1400 viewsStreathamRanger

The quality of our shooting has been appalling
Swans Match thread on 21:07 - Sep 19 with 1351 viewsnumptydumpty

I can't understand Ainsworth tactics in this game

This performance so far is on the manager completely

Not a young raw talent who has been completely isolated up top as yet
[Post edited 19 Sep 2023 21:10]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024