Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Match thread 14:57 - Sep 19 with 39881 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Hopefully we can mute their fans and giver them a whoopering…..I’ll get my coat.

Going for a solid 2-0 win tonight.

Come on you SuperHooopsah
Swans Match thread on 20:39 - Sep 19 with 1728 viewsMalintabuk

I’m not normally pessimistic about us, but I think we are deluding ourselves thinking we are a championship club. It pains me to say it but we are absolutely clueless
We can’t defend, we rarely create, and if by any miracle we do create, we can’t finish. We must be the easiest team in this league to play. A whole half where you’re chasing a game without a shot on target. Every corner we take inevitably fails. There is no guile in this team. Possibly our best player this half Chair is only that by default as he is not as bad as the others
What on earth we can conjure up in the 2nd half is a mystery. Dykes will have to come on for Armstrong and well….that is about it.
Swans Match thread on 20:40 - Sep 19 with 1728 viewsRangersw12

Awful first half and no shots on target again

Don't understand what our game plan is
Swans Match thread on 20:40 - Sep 19 with 1726 viewsFredManRave

Only another 60 minutes of the game left...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Swans Match thread on 20:40 - Sep 19 with 1693 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Swans Match thread on 20:38 - Sep 19 by aston_hoop

Sinclair Armstrong is a young player learning the game, not his best 45 minutes but has genuinely terrified defenders at times this season and is a great asset for our future. Some embarrasing comments tonight.

Yeah fair enough, agreed. However he's having a mare tonight and as somebody said on a separate thread after the Sunderland game could probably use a rest.
Swans Match thread on 20:40 - Sep 19 with 1693 viewswesty

Sinclair Armstrong is a young player learning the game, not his best 45 minutes but has genuinely terrified defenders at times this season and is a great asset for our future. Some embarrasing comments tonight.

Nonsense
Swans Match thread on 20:41 - Sep 19 with 1681 viewsMick_S

Swans Match thread on 20:39 - Sep 19 by Match82

I'm honestly not trying to be a dck about this, I'm streaming the game but multitasking, but Willock is playing?

Here and there, but not influencing tonight, so far.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Swans Match thread on 20:41 - Sep 19 with 1640 viewsWegerles_Stairs

So what's our excuse today...?
Swans Match thread on 20:41 - Sep 19 with 1643 viewsQPunkR

Not for the first time, Chair looking our only realistic route to goal. Smyth should still be used more as he's got the legs on their LB.

Really really annoying to be losing to such a clear fkn handball and Sinclair having a massive brainfart the one and only time he was onside all half

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

Swans Match thread on 20:43 - Sep 19 with 1578 viewsGaryBannister86

Quite right, what a complete load of drivel based on 45 minutes. Yes, he was poor, but that doesn't replace how he has been the rest of this season.

Having said that, I was stunned Dykes hasn't started alongside him. Give him some help.

What a second half for Ainsworth this is going to be. If we don't play better then it is going to start to get uncomfortable.
Swans Match thread on 20:43 - Sep 19 with 1563 viewshoopstar67

I agree some extremely embarrassing comments on the young lad tonight.
Swans Match thread on 20:43 - Sep 19 with 1542 viewsBoston

Uncomfortable first 45 for me, strange dullness that I usually experience on a Sunday afternoon when you realize you've wasted the day and it's back to work in the morning.

C'mon Rangers.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Swans Match thread on 20:44 - Sep 19 with 1495 viewsaston_hoop

Swans Match thread on 20:40 - Sep 19 by westy

Nonsense

It not though is it. It so clearly isn't. He's just having a poor 45 minutes and needs a rest

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Swans Match thread on 20:45 - Sep 19 with 1473 viewsdavman

Swans Match thread on 20:39 - Sep 19 by westy

I wonder if Armstrong can box cos he sure can’t play football at this level. Ainsworth talking shit last night saying he’ll be the next big thing out of this club. Unless he meant loaned out then in that case I agree.
The boy looks like he’s confused

Huff, Puff.

Chair class above anything out there, but we have no-one in the squad that can be relied on to score. When you give up pathetic goals like that and can't score, not hard to see why we lose often.

Ozzie doing ok, Paal ok,but no-one else. We cannot keep the ball. They really are crap, but, as always we are crapper.

**sigh**

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Swans Match thread on 20:45 - Sep 19 with 1425 viewswesty

Mate he gets a free ride from fans cos he’s young and learning. But he seriously looks confused and unsure of what to do. So start with basic centre forward play. Sit on the last defender, Time your runs, Stay onside, get across your man and get your shot away and make the keeper work. Not exactly taxing stuff.
Swans Match thread on 20:46 - Sep 19 with 1395 viewsBurnleyhoop

Terrified through fear of being killed to death, not by his goal threat and quality play.

Looks well out of his depth so far, Would prefer to see what Sideshow has to offer.
Swans Match thread on 20:46 - Sep 19 with 1374 viewsmarkrtid

This is 2nd division QPR. We truly are that bad.
A bit of fortune for Swansea but we did nothing to show in anyway to control that 1st half.
Swans Match thread on 20:46 - Sep 19 with 1372 viewsDieByYourSide

Swans Match thread on 20:41 - Sep 19 by Wegerles_Stairs

So what's our excuse today...?

Handball or not, still 80+ minutes to turn a game around at home to a poor side low on confidence. Can't be any excuses tonight.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Swans Match thread on 20:46 - Sep 19 with 1370 viewsMick_S

I enjoyed the sprinkler moment.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Swans Match thread on 20:46 - Sep 19 with 1368 viewsGloucs_R

Swans Match thread on 20:43 - Sep 19 by GaryBannister86

Quite right, what a complete load of drivel based on 45 minutes. Yes, he was poor, but that doesn't replace how he has been the rest of this season.

Having said that, I was stunned Dykes hasn't started alongside him. Give him some help.

What a second half for Ainsworth this is going to be. If we don't play better then it is going to start to get uncomfortable.

Genuinely, do you think he's championship standard yet? I know he's got potential but I would be starting Dykes and bringing Sinclair on with 20 to go.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Swans Match thread on 20:46 - Sep 19 with 1366 viewsBoston

Swans Match thread on 20:39 - Sep 19 by westy

I wonder if Armstrong can box cos he sure can’t play football at this level. Ainsworth talking shit last night saying he’ll be the next big thing out of this club. Unless he meant loaned out then in that case I agree.
The boy looks like he’s confused

Think he needs to change his contacts.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Swans Match thread on 20:46 - Sep 19 with 1363 viewsNortholt_Rs

Now I see why the Fans Forum was held the night before this match rather than the day after…..this is abysmal.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Swans Match thread on 20:47 - Sep 19 with 1356 viewsbenhurst

Not like we've been fantastic but they've shown their goal again in the highlights and he's pushed it in with both hands, poor from the ref to not spot that.
Swans Match thread on 20:47 - Sep 19 with 1357 viewsSAPilgrim

Jesus christ, the chance to abuse one of our hardworking, thoughtful, generally nice academy players and people leap on it. A club that eats its young, indeed.

Not that any criticism isn’t warranted. I appreciate Gareth hasn’t even been given a pot to piss in but we need *something*.
Swans Match thread on 20:47 - Sep 19 with 1354 viewsStreathamRanger

Watching a replay, their goal looks like a handball
Swans Match thread on 20:47 - Sep 19 with 1334 viewsKerryE

We have organised half time drills for the subs....at last imo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024