Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty 17:21 - Jun 11 with 61976 viewsFDC

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 15:26 - Jun 14 with 3275 viewstimcocking

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 12:50 - Jun 14 by DWQPR

The more I think about this the more I consider the Russians to have been 'state sponsored' to the point that these were in fact para-militaries that were operating, not only the use of weapons, having MMA gloves and gumshields but more to the point that they were acting pretty much like snatch squads, in smallish numbers, well built individuals who when the French OB came along suddenly were able to disappear with not one person being arrested, yet leave a trail of destruction and injuries that were exclusively English. Type of small time thing that Putin would happily see happen to help with the destabilising of the tournament and to allow the English take the flak from all and sundry which lets face it he has all but succeeded in doing. Now with the threat of expulsion hanging over their heads, just watch the Russian filth melt away.

I thought that from the start. it would not be a surprise.
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 15:39 - Jun 14 with 3241 viewstimcocking

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 19:54 - Jun 11 by BazzaInTheLoft

For the record, Brian is the best poster on here IMO. Anyone who takes offence at the notion that England fans either have or have ever had a section of fans who are scum needs their heads checking.

Yours,

Proud Englishman.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2016 20:22]

Eh?

People were taking offence because Brian (who clearly means well and is a nice fella) said one of the most unpleasant and racist things he's probably ever said, and definitely he would not have said it about muslims, only at the English. Brian, it was not what I expected of you!

I think we all know it wasn't him attacking people over there though.

All countries have good and bad people, not just England. Anybody who thinks the English are the world's most evil have obviously never been to any other country on planet earth. To say England is full of scum more than anywhere else is not a comment to be proud of, not to mention utterly inaccurate.
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 16:04 - Jun 14 with 3204 viewsjohncharles

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 15:39 - Jun 14 by timcocking

Eh?

People were taking offence because Brian (who clearly means well and is a nice fella) said one of the most unpleasant and racist things he's probably ever said, and definitely he would not have said it about muslims, only at the English. Brian, it was not what I expected of you!

All countries have good and bad people, not just England. Anybody who thinks the English are the world's most evil have obviously never been to any other country on planet earth. To say England is full of scum more than anywhere else is not a comment to be proud of, not to mention utterly inaccurate.

Utterly inaccurate. Your quote.
Brian didn't say that.

Strong and stable my arse.

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 16:10 - Jun 14 with 3193 viewsMedwayR

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 13:05 - Jun 14 by TacticalR

'A day previously, the MP Igor Lebedev, who sits on the executive board of the Russian football union, said he saw nothing wrong with the scenes: “Quite the opposite lads, keep it up!” The top law enforcement official Vladimir Markin said the fans were “real men” and Europe had become too used to gay parades to recognise them as such.'

Euro 2016: Russia rolls back support of violence as deportation process begins
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/14/french-police-deporting-russia-

The irony here is that if someone said to you:

- T-shirts a size too small
- Tight shorts
- Leather gloves
- Bum bags

You'd think gay parade or the village people, the Russian hooligans would fit right in at a gay parade.

Poll: Who’s better?

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 16:22 - Jun 14 with 3148 viewsBrianMcCarthy

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 15:39 - Jun 14 by timcocking

Eh?

That is most definitely not what I said, Tim. Not even close.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 16:23 - Jun 14 with 3134 viewsichbinnaughty

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 13:34 - Jun 14 by PinnerPaul

Yes I was thinking that Brian,as only 4 best thirds go through, only playing two games would disadvantage whoever finishes third in Engalnd's group.

You mean England?
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 17:07 - Jun 14 with 3053 viewsdistortR

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 16:22 - Jun 14 by BrianMcCarthy

That is most definitely not what I said, Tim. Not even close.

It's the way i read it, Brian

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 17:33 - Jun 14 with 2992 viewsBrianMcCarthy

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 17:07 - Jun 14 by distortR

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 17:35 - Jun 14 with 2983 viewsMrSheen

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 17:07 - Jun 14 by distortR

Nominative determinism at work again?
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:20 - Jun 14 with 2913 viewsflynnbo

If you ever get the chance, take a look at "The Bloodbath of Melbourne" aka "Blood in the Water" about the Russian water polo game against the Hungarians in the 1956 Olympics.
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:35 - Jun 14 with 2878 viewsTheBlob

We're off again...Russia v England and Wales apparently.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/679847/Euro-2016-Russia-Lille-Wales-England-

Poll: So how was the season for you?

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:41 - Jun 14 with 2857 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:35 - Jun 14 by TheBlob

We're off again...Russia v England and Wales apparently.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/679847/Euro-2016-Russia-Lille-Wales-England-

Yup, kicking off...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1055852881118273&id=516588825044684&
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:42 - Jun 14 with 2851 viewsBrixtonR

England and Wales joining up fair play

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3641415/Russian-ultras-attack-English-We
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 20:44 - Jun 14 with 2600 viewsdaveB

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 14:23 - Jun 14 by DeepcutHoop

This, wandering into unnecessarily conspiracy theory territory with that.

Much more likely that they are just happy not to do anything about the hooligans that exist.

Everywhere has hooligans, pretending these Russians are hugely different from anyone else's violent thugs bar them being a bit more violent.

We've spent years listening to the idiots in this country, (and yes at this club) wittering on about codes, honour etc, and using military terms to describe themselves, when what they are is numpties that want to punch other people.

Russia may not care about theirs, but that doesn't mean these ones are any closer to being actual military than our own idiots ever have been.

Sorry but the Russians hooligans are very different, most countires have pissed up idiots after a fight, this is very different
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 21:18 - Jun 14 with 2482 viewsQPR1882

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 20:44 - Jun 14 by daveB

Sorry but the Russians hooligans are very different, most countires have pissed up idiots after a fight, this is very different

Agree the ruskis seem very organised but there is a few videos on Facebook now that shows when they are stood up to and not steaming through 5 on 1 they are not so brave. Seems Uk vs ruskis is something they were not ready for.
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 21:18 - Jun 14 with 5030 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

So are all three of us getting slung out then?
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 21:21 - Jun 14 with 5014 viewsDorse

The whole thing is becoming ridiculous. Russian bum-bag toting testosterone junkies must be allowed the same freedom of expression other misunderstood groups take for granted. Won't somebody please think of the children?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 21:48 - Jun 14 with 4929 viewsdistortR

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 17:35 - Jun 14 by MrSheen

Nominative determinism at work again?

No, it's me, gus.
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 21:59 - Jun 14 with 4899 viewsMoonshineSteve

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 11:28 - Jun 14 by Mick_S

I hate Russian dolls. They're so full of themselves.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 22:06 - Jun 14 with 4876 viewsdistortR

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 21:59 - Jun 14 by MoonshineSteve

I hate Russian dolls. They're so full of themselves.

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 22:07 - Jun 14 with 4711 viewsdaveB

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 21:18 - Jun 14 by BazzaInTheLoft

So are all three of us getting slung out then?

They haven't even charged england with anything so no idea how they can threaten to throw us out
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 01:38 - Jun 15 with 4516 viewsSonofNorfolt

As someone who was there, tear gassed, which unintentionally ticked off one of my top 100 bucket list experiences, and can tell you all what actually occurred on Saturday? If you all would like to be accurately informed as to exactly what took place on Saturday, I'll explain.
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 02:42 - Jun 15 with 4491 viewsPommyhoop

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 01:38 - Jun 15 by SonofNorfolt

As someone who was there, tear gassed, which unintentionally ticked off one of my top 100 bucket list experiences, and can tell you all what actually occurred on Saturday? If you all would like to be accurately informed as to exactly what took place on Saturday, I'll explain.

Please continue SoN, I'm listening intently.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 07:05 - Jun 15 with 4403 viewsPunteR

I'm listening.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 07:14 - Jun 15 with 4397 viewsNortholt_Rs

Hope you and the boys are all ok Mel...

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024