Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did my eyes deceive me? 19:56 - Jan 12 with 22644 viewsSuffolkHoop

Or did I see a Rangers fans with no shoes on waking on Portman Road yesterday? WTF
Did my eyes deceive me? on 20:00 - Jan 14 with 1547 viewsTacticalR

A clear threat to the British way of life.

Air hostess clique

Did my eyes deceive me? on 20:50 - Jan 14 with 1504 viewssmegma

I'm sorry but you look like a paraffin lamp most days. When its raining your feet are absolutely manky and with your jeans all ripped at the hem and soaking wet you look like a paraffin lamp.
Did my eyes deceive me? on 22:06 - Jan 14 with 1455 viewstellery

Its interesting that you say you are more than happy to talk to people about wearing no shoes, I know plenty of people who in the past have asked you questions at games and you have actually been quite rude about it.

Each to their own and all that but am sure in this day and age there is a product out there that offers you the feeling of wearing no shoes but gives you the comfort and hygiene that you need, you are just trying to be different really and that you certainly are.
Did my eyes deceive me? on 23:06 - Jan 14 with 1417 viewskensalriser

Pretty bewildered by some of the hostility here. As others have said, there are far more disagreeable specimens to be found at football matches than a man in bare feet.

Just a manifestation of mob mentality against anyone who dares not to conform and blend in with everyone else?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Did my eyes deceive me? on 23:46 - Jan 14 with 1382 viewssaxbend

Did my eyes deceive me? on 22:06 - Jan 14 by tellery

Its interesting that you say you are more than happy to talk to people about wearing no shoes, I know plenty of people who in the past have asked you questions at games and you have actually been quite rude about it.

Each to their own and all that but am sure in this day and age there is a product out there that offers you the feeling of wearing no shoes but gives you the comfort and hygiene that you need, you are just trying to be different really and that you certainly are.

Not sure what to say to that. Sometimes people can be a bit overly assertive in their approach and I tend to be quite flippant in response then, but most people are very polite, even apologetic about asking and I always aim to respond in kind.

By the way, what does a parafin lamp actually look like?
Did my eyes deceive me? on 13:37 - Jan 15 with 1279 viewsPinnerPaul

Having read through it certainly makes a pleasant change from discussing the merits of 4-4- 2 or Tom Hitchcock umpteen times!
Did my eyes deceive me? on 14:55 - Jan 15 with 1240 viewsthame_hoops

Q-So what if your invited round someones house, i always take my shoes off so i don't tred mud/dirt etc on their carpet, or in my own home i dont wear shoes inside. do you go and wash your feet before you get into peoples houses?
Did my eyes deceive me? on 14:56 - Jan 15 with 1238 viewsloftboy

Did my eyes deceive me? on 14:55 - Jan 15 by thame_hoops

Q-So what if your invited round someones house, i always take my shoes off so i don't tred mud/dirt etc on their carpet, or in my own home i dont wear shoes inside. do you go and wash your feet before you get into peoples houses?

Wouldn't get in my house without socks on.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Did my eyes deceive me? on 15:28 - Jan 15 with 1204 viewssaxbend

Did my eyes deceive me? on 14:55 - Jan 15 by thame_hoops

I often have a pair of socks with me when visiting some clients and other houses as well. It's not often I need to wear them, but I'm prepared. If I'm staying for more than an hour or so though it makes more sense to have a quick wash instead, and if it's been raining my feet are usually at their cleanest, from the friction with the ground and the moving water.
Did my eyes deceive me? on 17:07 - Jan 15 with 1167 viewsrunningman75

This is becoming one of the longest threads on Loft for Words. Wondering whether there be a no shoes day at the end of the season?
Did my eyes deceive me? on 17:42 - Jan 15 with 1133 viewsmakaveli1882

Did my eyes deceive me? on 15:28 - Jan 15 by saxbend

I often have a pair of socks with me when visiting some clients and other houses as well. It's not often I need to wear them, but I'm prepared. If I'm staying for more than an hour or so though it makes more sense to have a quick wash instead, and if it's been raining my feet are usually at their cleanest, from the friction with the ground and the moving water.

I often have a pair of socks with me when visiting some clients and other houses as well. It's not often I need to wear them, but I'm prepared. If I'm staying for more than an hour or so though it makes more sense to have a quick wash instead, and if it's been raining my feet are usually at their cleanest, from the friction with the ground and the moving water

Oh come on man this whole thread is a wind-up right, I've been punk'd I've been framed pahahaha good one you got me

Can you explain if you wash you feet at some near by public toilet then walk to the house you going too then surely you get more dirt and sh!t on you feet no???

which means you will still walk dirt through the house right?

not being hostile just asking
Did my eyes deceive me? on 17:45 - Jan 15 with 1126 viewsFredManRave

Did my eyes deceive me? on 23:06 - Jan 14 by kensalriser

Pretty bewildered by some of the hostility here. As others have said, there are far more disagreeable specimens to be found at football matches than a man in bare feet.

Just a manifestation of mob mentality against anyone who dares not to conform and blend in with everyone else?

Well if the shoe fits...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Did my eyes deceive me? on 17:52 - Jan 15 with 1118 viewssimmo

I can't believe people are taking it all so personally. he walks barefoot, in a city. He's not coming in your house, so who gives a fck.

He would also not likely walk through shit and piss generally, I rarely take my shoes off when at my mates house, doesnt mean because I have walked there I have a load of excrement on the bottom of my shoes that I will trapse round his yard.

I get more upset seeing people in red trousers or glasses with no lenses etc, but if they are not hurting anyone, what is the problem here??

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Did my eyes deceive me? on 17:58 - Jan 15 with 1110 viewsgordanoR

I don't understand why this guy is getting so much grief on here. Ok he's a bit eccentric but he seems like a nice enough guy. One of my mates wears awful Hawaiian shirts all the time & has a waxed handlebar moustache which he occasionally gets abuse for, normally from people who are cnts/bullies themselves.
Did my eyes deceive me? on 18:01 - Jan 15 with 1107 viewsmakaveli1882

Did my eyes deceive me? on 17:58 - Jan 15 by gordanoR

I don't understand why this guy is getting so much grief on here. Ok he's a bit eccentric but he seems like a nice enough guy. One of my mates wears awful Hawaiian shirts all the time & has a waxed handlebar moustache which he occasionally gets abuse for, normally from people who are cnts/bullies themselves.

One of my mates wears awful Hawaiian shirts all the time

If your talking about Jude the Cat he wears them shirts in the summer and all black during the year!
Did my eyes deceive me? on 18:02 - Jan 15 with 1105 viewsmakaveli1882

Did my eyes deceive me? on 17:58 - Jan 15 by gordanoR

I for one have never said he isn't nice
Did my eyes deceive me? on 18:05 - Jan 15 with 1100 viewsgordanoR

Did my eyes deceive me? on 18:02 - Jan 15 by makaveli1882

I for one have never said he isn't nice

I didn't say you did. If we were all same wouldn't it be a dull place? We've got a barefooted guy in the village (amongst others) & to be honest his feet are minging but he's a nice chap all the same.
Did my eyes deceive me? on 18:12 - Jan 15 with 1093 viewsmakaveli1882

Did my eyes deceive me? on 18:05 - Jan 15 by gordanoR

I didn't say you did. If we were all same wouldn't it be a dull place? We've got a barefooted guy in the village (amongst others) & to be honest his feet are minging but he's a nice chap all the same.

If we were all same wouldn't it be a dull place?

agreed I've just got back from my 37th country which more than my years and seen a lot of things and got lots of mates of different ages and races and backgrounds, so I don't want to across as an arse

I really just don't get it and very intrigued by it all
Did my eyes deceive me? on 18:13 - Jan 15 with 1091 viewsmakaveli1882

Did my eyes deceive me? on 18:12 - Jan 15 by makaveli1882

If we were all same wouldn't it be a dull place?

agreed I've just got back from my 37th country which more than my years and seen a lot of things and got lots of mates of different ages and races and backgrounds, so I don't want to across as an arse

I really just don't get it and very intrigued by it all

agreed I've just got back from my 37th country which IS more than my years and seen a lot of things and got lots of mates of different ages and races and backgrounds, so I don't want to COME across as an arse
Did my eyes deceive me? on 19:04 - Jan 15 with 1053 viewsgordanoR

Did my eyes deceive me? on 18:13 - Jan 15 by makaveli1882

agreed I've just got back from my 37th country which IS more than my years and seen a lot of things and got lots of mates of different ages and races and backgrounds, so I don't want to COME across as an arse

I kinda get it,my feet are in a right state most the year from wearing shoes & socks all day but it's too fking cold & wet here most of the time to do anything about it. A couple of weeks in the sun or on the beach sorts it out but then it's back to shoes, socks & fungal sh1t again. I would never go barefoot though for all the reasons stated here.

I must admit i don't get the youtube thing but then again I don't really get social networking & the general narcissistic way some people are these days. Posting photos of their dinner etc is a mystery to me.
Did my eyes deceive me? on 19:16 - Jan 15 with 1038 viewssaxbend

Did my eyes deceive me? on 19:04 - Jan 15 by gordanoR

I kinda get it,my feet are in a right state most the year from wearing shoes & socks all day but it's too fking cold & wet here most of the time to do anything about it. A couple of weeks in the sun or on the beach sorts it out but then it's back to shoes, socks & fungal sh1t again. I would never go barefoot though for all the reasons stated here.

I must admit i don't get the youtube thing but then again I don't really get social networking & the general narcissistic way some people are these days. Posting photos of their dinner etc is a mystery to me.

I can't deny the attention seeking aspect, though I did already explain it in my first reply here. As for narcissistic, well it tends to arise when you get used to making personal youtube videos. You grow confident at it, which you need to do when addressing any kind of audience, and on youtube you have very little idea of who your audience will include. So you have to act as though they're interested in it and if it's about you, then that means acting as though you are interesting. That unfortunately is inescapably narcissistic.
Did my eyes deceive me? on 19:26 - Jan 15 with 1026 viewsFredManRave

Q. Is it just feet or do you refuse to wear gloves as well?

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Did my eyes deceive me? on 19:34 - Jan 15 with 1016 viewsLowerloftLad

If you our always looking at the floor my question to you is

What is the best thing you have ever found lying on the floor ????

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Did my eyes deceive me? on 19:34 - Jan 15 with 1014 viewsNorthernr

Jesus is this still going on?
Did my eyes deceive me? on 19:35 - Jan 15 with 1011 viewssaxbend

Did my eyes deceive me? on 19:26 - Jan 15 by FredManRave

Q. Is it just feet or do you refuse to wear gloves as well?

Yeah I don't wear gloves often either. When it's really cold my gloves will go on long before my shoes though as my hands don't get the benefit of friction with the ground while walking.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024