Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN 21:41 - Jan 1 with 21511 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the FA Cup which may or not may or not go ahead. It’s a may or not thing, and in 2022, this is the way things work. It’s not even May. Or not.

The full build up to the game before it is called off will be here !

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56649
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56656/liam-cullen-hoping
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56672/saints-calling-the

Simon Hooper will replace Referee Scott as of Tuesday 4th January.
We all love an FA Cup third round tie, it’s the one after the second round where all the big teams from every round up to the third round have won their games, mostly. However, now they become the small teams, which seems odd, some even call them minnows, which I think is a child fish. Some people are called ‘Min’ so if someone called ‘Min’ hadn’t paid their debts it would be a ‘Min owes’ me money situation, as Glen would say. Of course once the big teams become the small teams they do become of interest to the televisual transmission people, and if they do have any debts they can sometimes pay them off.

Or if two premier league teams draw each other these smaller big teams are generally ignored. This is because the BBC likes to have the premier league sides on the tv because they haven’t got any money like Amazon and Sky to pay for proper games. And if they did they would give it away to people like Jimmy Saville.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 23:11 - Jan 8 with 1354 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

You would have to ask a fan of of whichever team you are referring to by "yernited". It could be one of many.

I'm intrigued as to why you wish that someone you dislike will be in close proximity to you in the very near future.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 23:15 - Jan 8 with 1340 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 23:11 - Jan 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You would have to ask a fan of of whichever team you are referring to by "yernited". It could be one of many.

I'm intrigued as to why you wish that someone you dislike will be in close proximity to you in the very near future.

Everyone knows who yernited are.

And what does me going to watch my team got to do with a yernited fan?
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 23:15]
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 23:16 - Jan 8 with 1335 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 23:11 - Jan 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

So you won't go and support "your" team.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 23:19 - Jan 8 with 1325 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes I thought you would refuse to answer my original question. I suspect most who read it will draw the same likely answer.

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 23:19 - Jan 8 with 1327 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 22:54 - Jan 8 by Dr_Parnassus

What has gender got to do with anything? Or are women off limits to professional criticism?

This from one of the regulars.

"Wouldnt argue with her though.
Rough as a bears whatsoit"

I though she was OK.. BBC as licence payers need to represent Wales in the FA cup. Garry Monk on duty for balance. The fans seem to prefer "true jack" Wyndam "get in there". He has never heard of Ward Prowse and cannot pronounce Hassenhutl.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 23:22 - Jan 8 with 1303 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 23:19 - Jan 8 by ReslovenSwan1

This from one of the regulars.

"Wouldnt argue with her though.
Rough as a bears whatsoit"

I though she was OK.. BBC as licence payers need to represent Wales in the FA cup. Garry Monk on duty for balance. The fans seem to prefer "true jack" Wyndam "get in there". He has never heard of Ward Prowse and cannot pronounce Hassenhutl.

Right? I am struggling to see the relevance there?

Don't people call Linekar a terrible presenter and comment on the size of his ears? I wouldn't say that was because he was a man.

I would say it's because he is a dull presenter.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 23:28 - Jan 8 with 1308 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 21:06 - Jan 8 by TenbySwan

It was odds on Long was going to score against us when he came on.
Same as Andy Carroll , he always does!

I'd love him here, cracking player and a scorer of important goals, Im sure we tried for him at one point in the past, pace, football intelligence and a goal scorer lovely stuff.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 23:28]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 23:30 - Jan 8 with 1294 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Then why did you say you hope he would be there?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 23:30 - Jan 8 with 1295 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:47 - Jan 8 by sw02sea

After watching that, can any committed Swansea City supporter have anything but trepidation, about our future moving forwards, with Martin at the helm?
How bad were…. Bennett, Walsh, Obafemi, Smith(probably least worst)
And would you trust him in the transfer market?

Agree with most of that, Bennett, Walsh and Dhanda utter crap and should be no where near this club, add to this round pegs for square holes, Bennet can only play with two other central defenders, Naughton no where near good or quick enough to play rb or wb. A manager who takes of players off who show some glimmer of hope, Cooper and Cullen, a manager who puts Swansea,s best player into the centre of defence thus reducing him and his influence on the game to almost zero. We really are in the deep stuff.
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 23:35 - Jan 8 with 1278 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

That does not make sense. If you wish to avoid someone that lives many miles away from you, why would you hope they are attending the same football match as you where you'll be in close proximity to each other?

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 23:47 - Jan 8 with 1253 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The reason does have something to do with me, seeing as you said in a later post that you hope I am attending as well.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 23:49]

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 00:49 - Jan 9 with 1194 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 23:47 - Jan 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The reason does have something to do with me, seeing as you said in a later post that you hope I am attending as well.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 23:49]

You don't attend.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 08:01 - Jan 9 with 1085 viewsGruffStephens

It seems futile to continue asking to stop direct insults, and constant disregard for the site regulations, so there will be bans for insults from here on in. No warnings. Adults debate ok ?
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 11:23 - Jan 9 with 944 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 08:01 - Jan 9 by GruffStephens

It seems futile to continue asking to stop direct insults, and constant disregard for the site regulations, so there will be bans for insults from here on in. No warnings. Adults debate ok ?

Sorry. I thought that things were slackening off now Keith has (hopefully only temporarily) left us. No problem 😉

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 14:37 - Jan 9 with 853 viewshowenjack

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 22:54 - Jan 8 by Fireboy2

Are you having a laugh?

Bbc wales' commentary were so kerdiff bias was so overt, how can you say not?

They even mentioned soton more than us, it was shocking, disgusting.

There was one comment at the end of transmission by the brunette presenter "Swansea's fa cup run is over before it even began " Gary monk looked across with a rather knowing and resentful look . I thought that moment said a lot.
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 14:57 - Jan 9 with 839 viewsNotLoyal

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 11:23 - Jan 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Sorry. I thought that things were slackening off now Keith has (hopefully only temporarily) left us. No problem 😉

Not a great deal of respect from posters who are constantly antagonising situations.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 15:01 - Jan 9 with 828 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 14:57 - Jan 9 by NotLoyal

Not a great deal of respect from posters who are constantly antagonising situations.

Doesnt help when one poster full admits trolling another

Its a sideshow,all of it.#

Our beloved club is being destroyed and all we do is post hate as subtlely as we can

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:11 - Jan 9 with 772 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 14:57 - Jan 9 by NotLoyal

You what!!!! 😹😹😹😹

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:40 - Jan 9 with 751 viewsshingle

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:05 - Jan 8 by max936

Get the fuk in, now fuk up you negative tw@ts.

STID

Well that backfired, try to stop being overly excited you should have learned that lesson by now.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2022 18:42]
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 00:56 - Jan 10 with 649 viewsGruffStephens

WAFU leaves the building.
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 02:21 - Jan 10 with 636 viewsDJack

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 00:56 - Jan 10 by GruffStephens

WAFU leaves the building.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024