Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN 21:41 - Jan 1 with 21516 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the FA Cup which may or not may or not go ahead. It’s a may or not thing, and in 2022, this is the way things work. It’s not even May. Or not.

The full build up to the game before it is called off will be here !

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56649
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56656/liam-cullen-hoping
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56672/saints-calling-the

Simon Hooper will replace Referee Scott as of Tuesday 4th January.
We all love an FA Cup third round tie, it’s the one after the second round where all the big teams from every round up to the third round have won their games, mostly. However, now they become the small teams, which seems odd, some even call them minnows, which I think is a child fish. Some people are called ‘Min’ so if someone called ‘Min’ hadn’t paid their debts it would be a ‘Min owes’ me money situation, as Glen would say. Of course once the big teams become the small teams they do become of interest to the televisual transmission people, and if they do have any debts they can sometimes pay them off.

Or if two premier league teams draw each other these smaller big teams are generally ignored. This is because the BBC likes to have the premier league sides on the tv because they haven’t got any money like Amazon and Sky to pay for proper games. And if they did they would give it away to people like Jimmy Saville.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:49 - Jan 8 with 933 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:47 - Jan 8 by Fireboy2

The manager didn't concede the goals.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 19:47]

So he's not to blame then.
Any manager takes responsibility.
Martin doesnt

We have enough to be a decent side but they are being miscoached .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:50 - Jan 8 with 938 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Shirt pull back on Piroe in their penalty area.
No penalty and no mention by the commentators.
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:50 - Jan 8 with 934 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:50 - Jan 8 by A_Fans_Dad

Shirt pull back on Piroe in their penalty area.
No penalty and no mention by the commentators.

This.
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:50 - Jan 8 with 929 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:49 - Jan 8 by onehunglow

So he's not to blame then.
Any manager takes responsibility.
Martin doesnt

We have enough to be a decent side but they are being miscoached .

Responsible yes but you can't blame lack of concentration.

Its clear we need players in certain positions, it's clear square pegs and round holes here.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:50 - Jan 8 with 927 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:50 - Jan 8 by Treforys_Jack

This.

Agreed.
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:50 - Jan 8 with 917 viewsonehunglow

We need a goal yet still stroke the ball backwards in our own box.

Anyone awake out there?

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:51 - Jan 8 with 916 viewsNotLoyal

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:47 - Jan 8 by onehunglow

But he wasnt always this much

Like Leonard Cohen being resurrected as a motivational speaker ?

OK I've changed it.

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:51 - Jan 8 with 908 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:23 - Jan 8 by NotLoyal

I’m andy cole 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Martha Cole, I was told

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:52 - Jan 8 with 889 viewsraynor94

Has to be Benetts last game tonight, sorry he's been truly awful

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:53 - Jan 8 with 881 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:48 - Jan 8 by magicdaps10

No.

Regardless its 10 men, its a strong Premier league team with us having players down and certainly needing to strengthen in obvious areas.

MD some people on this board just want us to fail, I find it disgraceful that they consider themselves swans fans.
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:53 - Jan 8 with 873 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:51 - Jan 8 by NotLoyal

Like Leonard Cohen being resurrected as a motivational speaker ?

Cohen inspired Millions
You need to speak to the many who have been inspired by a great songwriter and poet.

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:53 - Jan 8 with 879 viewsNotLoyal

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:51 - Jan 8 by max936

Martha Cole, I was told

Is she one of the muffins ?

OK I've changed it.

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:55 - Jan 8 with 849 viewsNotLoyal

Will Rhys Williams win this for us ?

OK I've changed it.

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:55 - Jan 8 with 848 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:53 - Jan 8 by Fireboy2

MD some people on this board just want us to fail, I find it disgraceful that they consider themselves swans fans.

I don't think they want us to fail, they are just moaning individuals and some certainly have no understanding of the game of football.

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:56 - Jan 8 with 834 viewsDr_Winston

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:53 - Jan 8 by Fireboy2

Some are just Trolls, others prefer to wallow in misery.

Ignore the first, mock the latter.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:58 - Jan 8 with 820 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:55 - Jan 8 by magicdaps10

I don't think they want us to fail, they are just moaning individuals and some certainly have no understanding of the game of football.

Yet fireboy admits trolling of dwight

Why would dwight bother on this ite if he were not interested in the Swans.

Swans fans should feel really indignant right now. Instead ,we seem to be happy to go backwards .

Fans get angry and upset .

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:59 - Jan 8 with 810 viewsvetchonian

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:55 - Jan 8 by magicdaps10

I have moaned this season I certainly don’t won’t to see us fail but why was Smith kept on All season there have been loads of issues. But then those of us who have criticised or moaned don’t understand football

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:00 - Jan 8 with 788 viewsjasper_T

Brought on the wrong Williams if we were looking for a goal.
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:02 - Jan 8 with 758 viewsNotLoyal

What a shame that we can’t win all the time.

OK I've changed it.

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:02 - Jan 8 with 751 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Williams offers nothing.
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:03 - Jan 8 with 737 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:02 - Jan 8 by NotLoyal

What a shame that we can’t win all the time.

It's a shame we can't even beat 10 men.
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:03 - Jan 8 with 736 viewsTreforys_Jack

Rhys Williams - embarrassing
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:03 - Jan 8 with 728 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:58 - Jan 8 by onehunglow

Yet fireboy admits trolling of dwight

Why would dwight bother on this ite if he were not interested in the Swans.

Swans fans should feel really indignant right now. Instead ,we seem to be happy to go backwards .

Fans get angry and upset .

You get angry and upset quite regularly, we see this regular with you and why you post silly things because you do so not on control.

We have a decent squad, weaker than last year with a lot of summer upheavel...if you were expecting more than where we are at presently, you need to hit the reality button.

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:03 - Jan 8 with 930 viewsNotLoyal

So we are out oft he fa cup, what do we do now ?
Moan about the manager again ?

OK I've changed it.

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:04 - Jan 8 with 919 viewssw02sea

The worst Swansea City side I have seen since the 4th division.
MARTIN OUT!!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024