Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN 21:41 - Jan 1 with 21517 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the FA Cup which may or not may or not go ahead. It’s a may or not thing, and in 2022, this is the way things work. It’s not even May. Or not.

The full build up to the game before it is called off will be here !

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56649
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56656/liam-cullen-hoping
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56672/saints-calling-the

Simon Hooper will replace Referee Scott as of Tuesday 4th January.
We all love an FA Cup third round tie, it’s the one after the second round where all the big teams from every round up to the third round have won their games, mostly. However, now they become the small teams, which seems odd, some even call them minnows, which I think is a child fish. Some people are called ‘Min’ so if someone called ‘Min’ hadn’t paid their debts it would be a ‘Min owes’ me money situation, as Glen would say. Of course once the big teams become the small teams they do become of interest to the televisual transmission people, and if they do have any debts they can sometimes pay them off.

Or if two premier league teams draw each other these smaller big teams are generally ignored. This is because the BBC likes to have the premier league sides on the tv because they haven’t got any money like Amazon and Sky to pay for proper games. And if they did they would give it away to people like Jimmy Saville.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:04 - Jan 8 with 1011 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:02 - Jan 8 by A_Fans_Dad

Williams offers nothing.

And brought on when we needed a goal

Why did we loan him#

Whose decision was that

Anyone asked this basic question

There again, why refuse to play Ch as centre halves

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:05 - Jan 8 with 1013 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:03 - Jan 8 by NotLoyal

So we are out oft he fa cup, what do we do now ?
Moan about the manager again ?

Yes I think that is what is going to happen until the next league game.
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:05 - Jan 8 with 1003 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:03 - Jan 8 by NotLoyal

So we are out oft he fa cup, what do we do now ?
Moan about the manager again ?

Decent enough performance just our legs went in extra time not really surprising given we have not played in a month.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:06 - Jan 8 with 998 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:03 - Jan 8 by Treforys_Jack

Rhys Williams - embarrassing

We were embarrassing in patches, the Dahnda miss control towards the end shows the poor lack of mentality and concentration with some.... Martin needs to certainly get hold of this.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:06 - Jan 8 with 997 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:53 - Jan 8 by Fireboy2

MD some people on this board just want us to fail, I find it disgraceful that they consider themselves swans fans.

Why oh why did you down arrow this post Jasper?

I thought you were a true jack.
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:06 - Jan 8 with 988 viewsTreforys_Jack

Not a great result, more concerned about the tactics, and players genuinely not good enough to play this system, individual mistakes and a shocking lack of urgency. Rhys Williams in the last 5 mins was truly bad. RM on definitely dodgy ground.
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:07 - Jan 8 with 973 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:05 - Jan 8 by Fireboy2

Disappointing after getting a decent foot hold in the game, we surrendered without a whimper.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:08 - Jan 8 with 955 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:05 - Jan 8 by Fireboy2

Depends on how happy you are
Well,are you?

Answer and have the guts to reply on topic

Are you happy with that?

Yes or no? Its not hard

The problem is we cannot fire Martin due to cost.

Nobody would shed a tear if he went tonight. He wont. He will be here when we are fighting relegation .We might have to win away at Forest. Cooper sends us down. How about that ,son.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:08 - Jan 8 with 965 viewsAnotherJohn

Okay we are playing an EPL team, but we look like a team that has forgotten how to win. This reminds me of one of those relegation seasons where you can't see where the next victory is coming from.
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:08 - Jan 8 with 960 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:04 - Jan 8 by sw02sea

The worst Swansea City side I have seen since the 4th division.
MARTIN OUT!!!!!

I would gladly take this over losing 4-0 at home to Kidderminster.......for many a year, this presently was the golden egg so I will not knock where we are and I realise the whole picture and patience will be required.

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:08 - Jan 8 with 957 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:06 - Jan 8 by Treforys_Jack

Not a great result, more concerned about the tactics, and players genuinely not good enough to play this system, individual mistakes and a shocking lack of urgency. Rhys Williams in the last 5 mins was truly bad. RM on definitely dodgy ground.

Let's hope they can get back training together and we can get players out and players in.
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:08 - Jan 8 with 955 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Lots of talk on BBC about how good a game that was?

Jesus, maybe I was watching a different match but I wouldn't make prisoners in Guantanamo sit through that!

A properly insipid watch.
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:09 - Jan 8 with 948 viewsBadlands

Yet again undone by lack of concentration.
None of their goal came from playing 'pretty' football but that won’t stop fans hoofball claiming otherwise.
For me players who are not up to it
Cullen, Obafemi, Smith, Walsh, Bennett and not sure about Manning (good in parts)
Grimes is no captain,
N'cham my mom.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:09 - Jan 8 with 946 viewsjasper_T

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:02 - Jan 8 by NotLoyal

What a shame that we can’t win all the time.

Passed up a golden chance. With 10 men they sat off and let us do what we want, and the insistence of trying to thread a needle in the middle of the pitch did us no favours. Jayne Ludlow on commentary eventually twigged that what she was seeing wasn't a positive for us.

Another game where we get to the end with the majority of possession and the most tired players. Brendan Rodgers used to talk about keeping the ball to rest, and to tire teams out, but that doesn't happen for us. We don't move teams around, they can sit in shape for long periods while we work hard to keep it.

Grimes and Ntcham improved us dramatically. Dhanda and Obafemi oh dear. Did very little with the opportunity offered.
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:09 - Jan 8 with 945 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:04 - Jan 8 by sw02sea

The worst Swansea City side I have seen since the 4th division.
MARTIN OUT!!!!!

I feel terrible but this post 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 20:13]
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:09 - Jan 8 with 936 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:53 - Jan 8 by NotLoyal

Is she one of the muffins ?

And you're asking me

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:10 - Jan 8 with 926 viewslifelong

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 19:58 - Jan 8 by onehunglow

Yet fireboy admits trolling of dwight

Why would dwight bother on this ite if he were not interested in the Swans.

Swans fans should feel really indignant right now. Instead ,we seem to be happy to go backwards .

Fans get angry and upset .

Dwight and you want us to lose, you enjoy watching us lose so you can spread your poison…it’s pathetic.
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:11 - Jan 8 with 907 viewsonehunglow

So nobody willing to answer my question then.
If you cut out the personal stuff,you have nothing to say.
There is nothing more to say apart from the fact we are dire,boring and drifting along

Martins press conference will be

we were tired
we were rusty
we were great
we had more of the ball
we here playing a PL team
we ve had covid
the stadium was empty
I was proud of the lads

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:11 - Jan 8 with 909 viewsjasper_T

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:06 - Jan 8 by Fireboy2

Why oh why did you down arrow this post Jasper?

I thought you were a true jack.

Get over yourself you miserable sod.
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:12 - Jan 8 with 907 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:09 - Jan 8 by jasper_T

Passed up a golden chance. With 10 men they sat off and let us do what we want, and the insistence of trying to thread a needle in the middle of the pitch did us no favours. Jayne Ludlow on commentary eventually twigged that what she was seeing wasn't a positive for us.

Another game where we get to the end with the majority of possession and the most tired players. Brendan Rodgers used to talk about keeping the ball to rest, and to tire teams out, but that doesn't happen for us. We don't move teams around, they can sit in shape for long periods while we work hard to keep it.

Grimes and Ntcham improved us dramatically. Dhanda and Obafemi oh dear. Did very little with the opportunity offered.

Grimes was better than usual but that’s not really saying much is it

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:12 - Jan 8 with 897 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:07 - Jan 8 by max936

Disappointing after getting a decent foot hold in the game, we surrendered without a whimper.

Yep after putting so much hard work to get ourselves in front we commit the cardinal sin in switching off, poor professionalism imo.

Anyway onwards and upwards

COYJB 🦢
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:12 - Jan 8 with 893 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:12 - Jan 8 by Brynmill_Jack

Grimes was better than usual but that’s not really saying much is it

Thought Grimes was excellent to be fair.

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:12 - Jan 8 with 890 viewsNotLoyal

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:11 - Jan 8 by onehunglow

So nobody willing to answer my question then.
If you cut out the personal stuff,you have nothing to say.
There is nothing more to say apart from the fact we are dire,boring and drifting along

Martins press conference will be

we were tired
we were rusty
we were great
we had more of the ball
we here playing a PL team
we ve had covid
the stadium was empty
I was proud of the lads

we knew we didn’t have the support.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:13 - Jan 8 with 1089 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:10 - Jan 8 by lifelong

Dwight and you want us to lose, you enjoy watching us lose so you can spread your poison…it’s pathetic.

You enjoy that Rog
If you are happy,then I feel for you

Stick to topic ,son.

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:13 - Jan 8 with 1103 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 20:08 - Jan 8 by LittleEnglandJack

Lots of talk on BBC about how good a game that was?

Jesus, maybe I was watching a different match but I wouldn't make prisoners in Guantanamo sit through that!

A properly insipid watch.

Iwan Roberts analysing the game as well and that Cardiff fan Jane ludlow, they really pushed the boat out tonight fair do's.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024