Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More stabbings 13:30 - Aug 12 with 12372 viewsKeithHaynes

An 11-year-old girl and a 34-year-old woman have been stabbed in London's Leicester Square.

The Metropolitan Police said they have been taken to hospital but their condition is not yet known.

A man has been arrested and is in custody.

The Met Police said in a statement posted on X: "We don't believe there are any outstanding suspects."

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

More stabbings on 18:44 - Aug 14 with 1096 viewscontroversial_jack

More stabbings on 18:39 - Aug 14 by KeithHaynes

A random attack, no reasoning and not known, that’s appalling. The govt need to sanction the use and carrying of licensed pepper spray for unconvicted adults over the age of 21. The rest of Europe in the main does. I do, and it worked really well in France.

Would we be allowed to take them into the stadium to fend off hordes of rampaging away fans?
More stabbings on 18:53 - Aug 14 with 1082 viewshowenjack

More stabbings on 11:27 - Aug 14 by onehunglow

Well,what’s happening and what has happened is that we have loved into the country all sorts of freak shows,chances ,nutters and career criminals .
Albanian run much of the drugs business and little if any care is taken into examining just who is coming here .
The break up of the filthy Eastern Bloc is a prime cause of increased criminality here as life is cheaper there and they bring that attitude here

This is no surprise ,or it shouldn’t be . But it is. We didn’t see it coming . Successive governments have allowed this to unfold under our noses .

We have not the guts to deal with it

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13742413/Romanian-professional-shoplift
More stabbings on 18:56 - Aug 14 with 1077 viewsonehunglow

More stabbings on 18:53 - Aug 14 by howenjack

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13742413/Romanian-professional-shoplift

Mad innit
They are brilliant sneak thieves
We got ribbed on an isolated beach in southern Majorca .
Even took our clothes

I was lucky in having the car keys in a beach pouch

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

More stabbings on 19:04 - Aug 14 with 1076 viewsAnotherJohn

More stabbings on 18:53 - Aug 14 by howenjack

Single mum with 3 kids living on universal credit, and needing high-cost cancer treatment for one child. Wonder how she got entry to the UK (deal for resident EU citizens?) and what the annual cost to the tax payer. is.
More stabbings on 19:14 - Aug 14 with 1055 viewscontroversial_jack

More stabbings on 18:56 - Aug 14 by onehunglow

Mad innit
They are brilliant sneak thieves
We got ribbed on an isolated beach in southern Majorca .
Even took our clothes

I was lucky in having the car keys in a beach pouch

We won't ask where that pouch was.

An ex cop being robbed? Excuse me while i have a little snigger
More stabbings on 19:23 - Aug 14 with 1063 viewsBoundy

More stabbings on 18:44 - Aug 14 by controversial_jack

Would we be allowed to take them into the stadium to fend off hordes of rampaging away fans?

When's that happened to you?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

More stabbings on 19:31 - Aug 14 with 1043 viewsBoundy

More stabbings on 18:39 - Aug 14 by KeithHaynes

A random attack, no reasoning and not known, that’s appalling. The govt need to sanction the use and carrying of licensed pepper spray for unconvicted adults over the age of 21. The rest of Europe in the main does. I do, and it worked really well in France.

About 4 years ago when buying dogs and nicking them was beginning to become a thing I purchased on line doggy paint spray, quite indiscreet designed to be held in the palm , I tried one to see how effective they were and was quite impressed at the range and coverage.I know being caught with pepper spray means a custodial sentence ,incidentally easy to produce but the difficulty is how to disperse it from a distance

More stabbings on 20:56 - Aug 14 with 982 viewsKeithHaynes

More stabbings on 19:31 - Aug 14 by Boundy

About 4 years ago when buying dogs and nicking them was beginning to become a thing I purchased on line doggy paint spray, quite indiscreet designed to be held in the palm , I tried one to see how effective they were and was quite impressed at the range and coverage.I know being caught with pepper spray means a custodial sentence ,incidentally easy to produce but the difficulty is how to disperse it from a distance

My wife was verbally abused by a big French idiot when we were travelling through France. He thought she was Spanish. I approached him, he was one of those who shouts a lot. But then he reached inside his jacket, and I immediately deployed the spray into his eyes and face. It’s the type that leaves a mark on the target for five days.

He hit the floor big time.

I have it on video.

I resisted given him a boot to the face and walked away.

I carry it everywhere, you never know what life has in store for you.

Login to get fewer ads

More stabbings on 20:58 - Aug 14 with 976 viewsGVJack

More stabbings on 20:56 - Aug 14 by KeithHaynes

My wife was verbally abused by a big French idiot when we were travelling through France. He thought she was Spanish. I approached him, he was one of those who shouts a lot. But then he reached inside his jacket, and I immediately deployed the spray into his eyes and face. It’s the type that leaves a mark on the target for five days.

I have it on video.

Please show us the video Keith
More stabbings on 21:01 - Aug 14 with 966 viewsKeithHaynes

More stabbings on 20:58 - Aug 14 by GVJack

Please show us the video Keith

Not on here. But it was quite funny.

More stabbings on 07:24 - Aug 15 with 900 viewsonehunglow

More stabbings on 20:56 - Aug 14 by KeithHaynes

I have it on video.

He certainly made the wrong choice.
And suffered as they do.
Nice

More stabbings on 07:25 - Aug 15 with 899 viewsonehunglow

More stabbings on 19:31 - Aug 14 by Boundy

Hairspray legal
Also one can carry small cans of spray to prevent dog attacks . They work and if nothing else disorientate an attacker
[Post edited 15 Aug 7:29]

More stabbings on 11:03 - Aug 15 with 845 viewsBoundy

More stabbings on 07:25 - Aug 15 by onehunglow

Hairspray legal
Also one can carry small cans of spray to prevent dog attacks . They work and if nothing else disorientate an attacker
[Post edited 15 Aug 7:29]

More effective if you have a lighter as well

More stabbings on 12:03 - Aug 15 with 828 viewsunion_jack

More stabbings on 11:03 - Aug 15 by Boundy

More effective if you have a lighter as well

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

More stabbings on 14:12 - Aug 15 with 758 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Spain star Yamal’s father stabbed in a car park by group of men.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

More stabbings on 18:51 - Aug 15 with 678 viewsBoundy

More stabbings on 14:12 - Aug 15 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Spain star Yamal’s father stabbed in a car park by group of men.

https://www.freepressjournal.in/sports/spain-football-star-lamine-yamals-father-

More stabbings on 04:11 - Aug 24 with 486 viewsAnotherJohn

Germany's turn this time. At about 9.45 pm yesterday people attending a festival in the city of Solingen were attacked by an unidentified man.

Translation from the German tabloid Bild.

Solingen – Dead and injured at the city festival! Around 9:45 p.m., a man in Solingen stabbed several celebrating visitors indiscriminately with a knife. The perpetrator, according to witnesses an Arab-looking man, is on the run.

The attack left three dead and several seriously injured. Rescue workers fought and are fighting for their lives. The scene of the crime is the Fronhof, a busy square in the city center, where a stage was set up on the occasion of the city festival, live bands played. Immediately in front of the stage, the perpetrator is said to have attacked the visitors.
The fatalities are said to be a woman and two men, who come from Solingen and Düsseldorf.

The man is said to have stabbed his victims' necks with a knife. Therefore, the investigators classify the crime as a terrorist attack and nothing more than a rampage.
Chief Inspector Sascha Kresta, spokesman for the Wuppertal police said: "The attacker stabbed people indiscriminately with a knife. Therefore, we currently assume an attack. There are currently three fatally injured victims, plus five seriously injured and people in shock. The attacker is being searched for with a large contingent, we absolutely want to arrest the perpetrator. But investigations, forensics and witness interviews are also underway at the same time."
More stabbings on 09:47 - Aug 24 with 403 viewsBoundy

More stabbings on 04:11 - Aug 24 by AnotherJohn

Germany's turn this time. At about 9.45 pm yesterday people attending a festival in the city of Solingen were attacked by an unidentified man.

Translation from the German tabloid Bild.

Solingen – Dead and injured at the city festival! Around 9:45 p.m., a man in Solingen stabbed several celebrating visitors indiscriminately with a knife. The perpetrator, according to witnesses an Arab-looking man, is on the run.

The attack left three dead and several seriously injured. Rescue workers fought and are fighting for their lives. The scene of the crime is the Fronhof, a busy square in the city center, where a stage was set up on the occasion of the city festival, live bands played. Immediately in front of the stage, the perpetrator is said to have attacked the visitors.
The fatalities are said to be a woman and two men, who come from Solingen and Düsseldorf.

The man is said to have stabbed his victims' necks with a knife. Therefore, the investigators classify the crime as a terrorist attack and nothing more than a rampage.
Chief Inspector Sascha Kresta, spokesman for the Wuppertal police said: "The attacker stabbed people indiscriminately with a knife. Therefore, we currently assume an attack. There are currently three fatally injured victims, plus five seriously injured and people in shock. The attacker is being searched for with a large contingent, we absolutely want to arrest the perpetrator. But investigations, forensics and witness interviews are also underway at the same time."

Picking away at us constantly .be it here , there anywhere .RIP poor souls .

More stabbings on 10:01 - Aug 24 with 392 viewsunion_jack

More stabbings on 09:47 - Aug 24 by Boundy

Which one of these will be the final straw?? It has to be soon. We’ve made an awful mess for ourselves in Europe.

More stabbings on 10:05 - Aug 24 with 391 viewsonehunglow

More stabbings on 09:47 - Aug 24 by Boundy

It shows what happens when humans allow sub humans into their land

More stabbings on 11:07 - Aug 24 with 356 viewsAnotherJohn

Spot the detail from the Bild article that none of the UK media are mentioning, even though several newspapers such as the Mail and Mirror.have paraphrased the passages in the OP.
More stabbings on 11:24 - Aug 24 with 317 viewsunion_jack

More stabbings on 11:07 - Aug 24 by AnotherJohn

Spot the detail from the Bild article that none of the UK media are mentioning, even though several newspapers such as the Mail and Mirror.have paraphrased the passages in the OP.

I wonder if our press do this voluntarily or if they are instructed by a greater authority?

More stabbings on 11:36 - Aug 24 with 292 viewsGwyn737

More stabbings on 11:24 - Aug 24 by union_jack

I wonder if our press do this voluntarily or if they are instructed by a greater authority?

I think there’s a genuine concern around getting it wrong. Police asked not to comment too.

Look at what happened after those poor kids at Southport.
More stabbings on 11:46 - Aug 24 with 279 viewsunion_jack

More stabbings on 11:36 - Aug 24 by Gwyn737

I think there’s a genuine concern around getting it wrong. Police asked not to comment too.

Fair point I suppose.

More stabbings on 12:50 - Aug 24 with 200 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

More stabbings on 11:36 - Aug 24 by Gwyn737

If a man is rampaging around with a massive knife with intent to kill then surely it’s important to get a description out there or a photo so you can tell others don’t go anywhere near this man. This pussyfooting around racial sensitivities when lives and peoples safety is at risk surely should not be the priority?
[Post edited 24 Aug 12:53]

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024