Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? 18:19 - Feb 3 with 42721 views_

This is truly shameful as this has been brought up literally hundreds of times since it was first disclosed you couldn't see them.

You've made mugs out of a lot of people and were happy to allow this myth to build and build and be used as another tool for fans not to trust the owners.

The real question is can we trust the Trust

I'm sorry but this is another clear example of why we can't.

It's a sham.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:10 - Feb 6 with 1894 viewswaynekerr55

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:57 - Feb 6 by Jonathans_coat

Interesting point of view. Would you care to elaborate?

Of course it won't.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:45 - Feb 6 with 1819 viewsScottishEddie

Yes, but it was a terrible deal which shouldn’t of been pushed on members in the first place.

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:01 - Feb 6 with 1786 viewsswancity

The Club is in a mess. Off the field it has lacked good skilled committed and professional leadership and direction for at least four years. It’s now shambolic.

On the field there has been a very good effort from all to reach mid table but that can and probably will fall away now. The manager was privately fuming that up to five of his squad were allowed to leave in one day.

The Club is pulling in different directions and the chairman has now deserted a sinking ship as he’s found mounting pressure and internal squabbles and different opinions too much to handle

All of this could and should have been avoided had Jenkins Dineen etc acted differently. I’d like to know if they would do things differently with the benefit of hindsight and I’m certain that they would have and that’s telling. Also telling is the fact that there are less and less people in their corner. Almost everyone can see right through them and their antics, the lies and the deceipt, the tossing to one side like two penny rabbits of loyal good people

Our club are on the verge of a very rocky road and it’s self inflicted. When a roofer gambles £15m plus on players who clearly aren’t up to it you know that it’s curtains. The curtains might be drawn soon too....and it’s sad to see. There’s little doubt that things are about to deteriorate before things can settle and then to allow rebuilding and restructuring to start.

I’ve said before that our situation resembles what has happened at Coventry Portsmouth Blackpool amongst others ...

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:08 - Feb 6 with 1762 viewsjasper_T

Why do you think we'll fall away from mid table? Despite last weekend we're in our best form of the season and only lost one bit-part player in the window.

Should still be looking up rather than down imo.
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:19 - Feb 6 with 1737 viewsDarran

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:08 - Feb 6 by jasper_T

Why do you think we'll fall away from mid table? Despite last weekend we're in our best form of the season and only lost one bit-part player in the window.

I agree with this we’re only six points,two wins from the play-offs.

The thing is though I was just talking to my mate that used to post on here down Lidl and what we don’t get is we could have really gone for this if we’d added to the squad with some quality.
The Yanks only had to take a smallish chance and we could have been back at Wembley in May.
It’s a strange one to me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:23 - Feb 6 with 1720 viewsswan65split

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:19 - Feb 6 by Darran

The thing is though I was just talking to my mate that used to post on here down Lidl and what we don’t get is we could have really gone for this if we’d added to the squad with some quality.
The Yanks only had to take a smallish chance and we could have been back at Wembley in May.

I couldnt agree more....its strange. it doesn't add up

Bye the way what were the offers in Lidl? any good strikers and midfielders?
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:25 - Feb 6 with 1710 viewsDarran

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:23 - Feb 6 by swan65split

It’s as if they don’t want a promotion.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:28 - Feb 6 with 1703 viewsswan65split

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:25 - Feb 6 by Darran

It’s as if they don’t want a promotion.

I cant get my head around it.....for a down payment as well!!

somethings not adding up all round, Ive a feeling when it goes tits up, it will be major rantings.
Login to get fewer ads

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:29 - Feb 6 with 1700 viewsjasper_T

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:19 - Feb 6 by Darran

How much to improve our chances a bit, though? £5m? £10m? Dangerous game to play in this league when so many teams are trying to do the same thing, and many can afford it (even if FFP doesn't always agree).

Stoke spent £20m+. Villa £10m. Boro £7m. West Brom spent a bundle on loans. These are teams fighting for the playoffs. Leeds new keeper is on £50k/week.
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:30 - Feb 6 with 1688 viewsNeathJack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:29 - Feb 6 by jasper_T

How much to improve our chances a bit, though? £5m? £10m? Dangerous game to play in this league when so many teams are trying to do the same thing, and many can afford it (even if FFP doesn't always agree).

Stoke spent £20m+. Villa £10m. Boro £7m. West Brom spent a bundle on loans. These are teams fighting for the playoffs. Leeds new keeper is on £50k/week.

A couple of half decent loans may have done the trick.
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:32 - Feb 6 with 1672 viewsswancity

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:08 - Feb 6 by jasper_T

Principally morale. Five players were happy to leave. James was so devastated he was in no fit state to play at Bristol. The effect on the rest. Knowing the owners intentions and lack of ambition. Less squad depth.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:33 - Feb 6 with 1664 viewsjasper_T

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:32 - Feb 6 by swancity

Principally morale. Five players were happy to leave. James was so devastated he was in no fit state to play at Bristol. The effect on the rest. Knowing the owners intentions and lack of ambition. Less squad depth.

Where've you seen he was devastated, then?
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:34 - Feb 6 with 1664 viewsplasjack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:23 - Feb 6 by swan65split

our only hope is Poundland at the moment.
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:36 - Feb 6 with 1651 viewsjasper_T

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:30 - Feb 6 by NeathJack

A couple of half decent loans may have done the trick.

Save our pennies for more than decent in the summer imo.

Enough "half decent" in the u23s and out on loan.
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:37 - Feb 6 with 1646 viewswaynekerr55

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:01 - Feb 6 by swancity

The Club is in a mess. Off the field it has lacked good skilled committed and professional leadership and direction for at least four years. It’s now shambolic.

On the field there has been a very good effort from all to reach mid table but that can and probably will fall away now. The manager was privately fuming that up to five of his squad were allowed to leave in one day.

The Club is pulling in different directions and the chairman has now deserted a sinking ship as he’s found mounting pressure and internal squabbles and different opinions too much to handle

All of this could and should have been avoided had Jenkins Dineen etc acted differently. I’d like to know if they would do things differently with the benefit of hindsight and I’m certain that they would have and that’s telling. Also telling is the fact that there are less and less people in their corner. Almost everyone can see right through them and their antics, the lies and the deceipt, the tossing to one side like two penny rabbits of loyal good people

Our club are on the verge of a very rocky road and it’s self inflicted. When a roofer gambles £15m plus on players who clearly aren’t up to it you know that it’s curtains. The curtains might be drawn soon too....and it’s sad to see. There’s little doubt that things are about to deteriorate before things can settle and then to allow rebuilding and restructuring to start.

I’ve said before that our situation resembles what has happened at Coventry Portsmouth Blackpool amongst others ...

The thing is, with hindsight I don't think they give two fùcks.

Loved the club? Supporters?

Do me a favour!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:39 - Feb 6 with 1636 viewsexiledclaseboy

Hindsight regrets are easier to deal with when you have multiple millions in the bank.

Poll: Tory leader

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:39 - Feb 6 with 1632 viewsDarran

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:36 - Feb 6 by jasper_T

Save our pennies for more than decent in the summer imo.

Enough "half decent" in the u23s and out on loan.

Yes that’s fine but looking at it from the Yanks perspective where they ‘could’ have made a lot of money next season it’s strange.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:40 - Feb 6 with 1629 viewsswancity

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:33 - Feb 6 by jasper_T

Where've you seen he was devastated, then?

It’s widely known. He was about to become a very wealthy young man. With Premier Lesgue football on the horizon and a return to his roots in Yorkshire. The way it collapsed and the timing of it added to his woes. Understandable too.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:43 - Feb 6 with 1614 viewsjasper_T

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:39 - Feb 6 by Darran

Yes that’s fine but looking at it from the Yanks perspective where they ‘could’ have made a lot of money next season it’s strange.

They've been burned so often recently I'm in no way surprised they're not willing to keep gambling. At some point you walk away from the high rollers table and play the penny slots.
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:45 - Feb 6 with 1602 viewsDarran

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:43 - Feb 6 by jasper_T

They've been burned so often recently I'm in no way surprised they're not willing to keep gambling. At some point you walk away from the high rollers table and play the penny slots.

Seems odd to me.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:46 - Feb 6 with 1603 viewsjasper_T

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:40 - Feb 6 by swancity

It’s widely known. He was about to become a very wealthy young man. With Premier Lesgue football on the horizon and a return to his roots in Yorkshire. The way it collapsed and the timing of it added to his woes. Understandable too.

You need to stop talking to so many Leeds fans.
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 21:34 - Feb 6 with 1545 viewsJonathans_coat

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:45 - Feb 6 by ScottishEddie

Yes, but it was a terrible deal which shouldn’t of been pushed on members in the first place.

Interesting point. Would you mind explaining your issues with the deal, and elaborating on why reneging on it was “the best thing the Yanks ever did” ?
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 22:12 - Feb 6 with 1477 viewsOldjack

To sum up...………. the swans team bus next August

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 10:40 - Feb 7 with 1278 viewswobbly

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:39 - Feb 6 by exiledclaseboy

Hindsight regrets are easier to deal with when you have multiple millions in the bank.

Hindsight would imply that no one was saying at the time of the sale that the sellers were trashing their legacy. But they didn’t care then and they don’t care now.
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 10:50 - Feb 7 with 1266 viewschad

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 21:34 - Feb 6 by Jonathans_coat

Interesting point. Would you mind explaining your issues with the deal, and elaborating on why reneging on it was “the best thing the Yanks ever did” ?

Cannot answer for SE but from my POV

It was probably useful on 2 fronts:

a. Another nail in their coffin in court and also let those who could be in any doubt (from their previous repeated behaviour) that they are totally untrustworthy. They will do what is best for them and only that.

b. The deal was crap a total capitulation that left us powerless, gave control of selling our shares to the majority owners and denied us the opportunity to obtain justice and a £21m + pot to protect our club in the future. Off the top of my head...

1. gave immunity from legal action to the buyers and sellers
2. gave the buyers the right to force us to sell our shares at any time of their choosing, to a buyer of their choosing, and for a price of their choosing !!!
3. gave us no long term immunity against share dilution
4. Gave buyers the right and obligation to buy more shares only if we remained in the PL (so that would benefit them)
5. Gave them the right but not the obligation to buy further shares from us (again a benefit to them as they would only buy if beneficial / profitable to them and we could not stop them)
6. Would leave us in an ongoing powerless and toxic relationship with the buyers, the circa £5 million the deal gave us very possibly being drained away on legal costs, trying to defend ourselves over the worst excesses of their future treatment of us, if their past behaviour and repeated broken promises are any yardstick
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024