Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? 18:19 - Feb 3 with 42489 views_

This is truly shameful as this has been brought up literally hundreds of times since it was first disclosed you couldn't see them.

You've made mugs out of a lot of people and were happy to allow this myth to build and build and be used as another tool for fans not to trust the owners.

The real question is can we trust the Trust

I'm sorry but this is another clear example of why we can't.

It's a sham.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 06:01 - Feb 8 with 1662 viewsScottishEddie

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 10:50 - Feb 7 by chad

Cannot answer for SE but from my POV

It was probably useful on 2 fronts:

a. Another nail in their coffin in court and also let those who could be in any doubt (from their previous repeated behaviour) that they are totally untrustworthy. They will do what is best for them and only that.

b. The deal was crap a total capitulation that left us powerless, gave control of selling our shares to the majority owners and denied us the opportunity to obtain justice and a £21m + pot to protect our club in the future. Off the top of my head...

1. gave immunity from legal action to the buyers and sellers
2. gave the buyers the right to force us to sell our shares at any time of their choosing, to a buyer of their choosing, and for a price of their choosing !!!
3. gave us no long term immunity against share dilution
4. Gave buyers the right and obligation to buy more shares only if we remained in the PL (so that would benefit them)
5. Gave them the right but not the obligation to buy further shares from us (again a benefit to them as they would only buy if beneficial / profitable to them and we could not stop them)
6. Would leave us in an ongoing powerless and toxic relationship with the buyers, the circa £5 million the deal gave us very possibly being drained away on legal costs, trying to defend ourselves over the worst excesses of their future treatment of us, if their past behaviour and repeated broken promises are any yardstick

Cheers Chad!

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 11:43 - Feb 8 with 1547 viewsandypitt56

For some reason I follow the SCSA on facebook, Most fans on there are convinced that money is being sent to DC. I have commented a few times trying to tell people that we have no money because we were badly managed and overspent beyond the clubs means.

Its not their fault that they are being given little to no information.

However its like banging your head against a brick wall!
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:04 - Feb 8 with 1516 views_

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 11:43 - Feb 8 by andypitt56

For some reason I follow the SCSA on facebook, Most fans on there are convinced that money is being sent to DC. I have commented a few times trying to tell people that we have no money because we were badly managed and overspent beyond the clubs means.

Its not their fault that they are being given little to no information.

However its like banging your head against a brick wall!

That is the same SCSA that Phil Sumbler, The Trust Chairman instigated.

The Trust, especially in these circumstances, where Phil Sumbler sent out hundreds of emails to gain support for the SCSA, should have a duty of care to make it clear they have seen absolutely no evidence at all of this happening.

It's not right the Trust Chairman begins a militant splinter group and allows them to pass lies off as truth

The Trust should be ashamed they got involved with this and allow it to continue.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:10 - Feb 8 with 1502 viewsandypitt56

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:04 - Feb 8 by _

The Trust, especially in these circumstances, where Phil Sumbler sent out hundreds of emails to gain support for the SCSA, should have a duty of care to make it clear they have seen absolutely no evidence at all of this happening.

It's not right the Trust Chairman begins a militant splinter group and allows them to pass lies off as truth

The Trust should be ashamed they got involved with this and allow it to continue.

I would like to emphasize I am not trying to have a dig it was merely to highlight that there are a lot of fans that dont have the right information being fed to them.

I wouldn't like to say who should be giving this information out but I for one am not a trust member because i dont live in the area and therefore I dont have the chance to attend meetings. The only reason I have any info on what goes on is because of this forum.

There should be more widespread communication to those fans outside the trust as clearly the club is not doing its job in communicating wit the fans.
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:24 - Feb 8 with 1464 views_

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:10 - Feb 8 by andypitt56

I would like to emphasize I am not trying to have a dig it was merely to highlight that there are a lot of fans that dont have the right information being fed to them.

I wouldn't like to say who should be giving this information out but I for one am not a trust member because i dont live in the area and therefore I dont have the chance to attend meetings. The only reason I have any info on what goes on is because of this forum.

There should be more widespread communication to those fans outside the trust as clearly the club is not doing its job in communicating wit the fans.

But it's not allowed to do its job properly because the Trust allow their members and the SCSA to spread lies and myths.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:36 - Feb 8 with 1431 viewsAguycalledJack

As I understand it the trust get to see monthly accounts, but they have not seen a full set of detailed accounts for some considerable time?

If that is the case, and working on the basis that the current owners have nothing to hide, why not let the trust see a full set of detailed accounts? Were they to do that and there is nothing to hide, the trust would then have to come out and say that there are no issues. To me, its as simple as that.
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:41 - Feb 8 with 1409 viewsGoodPointSir

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:04 - Feb 8 by _

Correct, not to mention continuing to ban and silence anyone who is putting those truths out there that they feel they can get away with.

The most destructive, untrustworthy and hypocritical period within the Trust currently from someone who was quite open about willing to give them another chance - and that takes some doing after the corrupt vote, secret cash payments, previous silencing and the subsequent lying and covering up that went with all of those.

Makes you wonder what they are so scared of and desperately trying to suppress doesn’t it...
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:42 - Feb 8 with 1400 viewsvalleyboy

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:10 - Feb 8 by andypitt56

There’s plenty of communication, but it’s called misinformation

It’s just the modern trend

Tell lies often enough and people will believe it

Wait until the Balance Ststement comes out and I’m sure Shaky will have a better understanding than most on here, what’s happening
Login to get fewer ads

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:43 - Feb 8 with 1386 viewsjasper_T

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:36 - Feb 8 by AguycalledJack

As I understand it the trust get to see monthly accounts, but they have not seen a full set of detailed accounts for some considerable time?

If that is the case, and working on the basis that the current owners have nothing to hide, why not let the trust see a full set of detailed accounts? Were they to do that and there is nothing to hide, the trust would then have to come out and say that there are no issues. To me, its as simple as that.

What company has a full set of detailed accounts to hand throughout the year? You have your monthly management accounts and get your full set done up annually, and everything in between is scraps of paper floating around the office.
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:43 - Feb 8 with 1383 viewsvetchonian

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:41 - Feb 8 by GoodPointSir

Correct, not to mention continuing to ban and silence anyone who is putting those truths out there that they feel they can get away with.

The most destructive, untrustworthy and hypocritical period within the Trust currently from someone who was quite open about willing to give them another chance - and that takes some doing after the corrupt vote, secret cash payments, previous silencing and the subsequent lying and covering up that went with all of those.

Makes you wonder what they are so scared of and desperately trying to suppress doesn’t it...

Here we go another apologist for the Yanks

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:49 - Feb 8 with 1363 viewslonglostjack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:43 - Feb 8 by vetchonian

It's good news Vetch. Another new name, another shot at the Trust. A clear sign that they are rattled.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:53 - Feb 8 with 1341 viewsandypitt56

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:49 - Feb 8 by longlostjack

It's good news Vetch. Another new name, another shot at the Trust. A clear sign that they are rattled.

You click on their name and it says the dont exist. Very suspicious I have to say must have posted that comment then deleted the account...
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:56 - Feb 8 with 1327 viewsvetchonian

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:49 - Feb 8 by longlostjack

They are rattled.....supsect though this is another guise of agent T2C

There is so much being done at the moment to try to discredit the Trust.....Yet no acknowledgement of the Yanks variations form the truth.

Agent T2C spouts abouts the September statement where Jase and Steve talk about the hard medicine which relates to the disposal of players ie the high earners and the development of the youth....then Dan James is allowed to go out on loan is a deal whihc makes no finacnial sense to the club. He is part of our future yet it is rumoured the club refused to increace his contract at this time?

But then it is only the Trust that are not to be trusted or believed!

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 13:05 - Feb 8 with 1299 viewsUxbridge

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:56 - Feb 8 by vetchonian

There is so much being done at the moment to try to discredit the Trust.....Yet no acknowledgement of the Yanks variations form the truth.

Agent T2C spouts abouts the September statement where Jase and Steve talk about the hard medicine which relates to the disposal of players ie the high earners and the development of the youth....then Dan James is allowed to go out on loan is a deal whihc makes no finacnial sense to the club. He is part of our future yet it is rumoured the club refused to increace his contract at this time?

And we should look to the future when it comes to the majority owners. But not extend that courtesy to the Trust.

This linking the SCSA to the Trust is ridiculous. Chris has an issue with Phil. It's colouring the issue.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 13:13 - Feb 8 with 1272 viewsFairPointAgain

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:43 - Feb 8 by vetchonian

Not an apologist for anyone or anything, I see it as I say it and always have done and criticised Jenkins and the Americans when warranted.

The fact I am pretty much always bang on with it is why the Trust chairman is so terrified of me posting here and goes to great time and effort to try and stop it (in vain) - this is why the accounts say they don’t exist - he is covering up counter views that don’t fit his narrative. It is not me deleting my own account I assure you.

Anyway. The Americans are running this club as a business, they see liabilities and they are servicing them.

When I see posts of “Do you trust the Americans?”.. my reply is always, “trust them to do what?” - nobody ever seems to know how to respond or what they are actually asking.

Do I think they will put on field success before the financial well-being of the club? Certainly not. So I trust them to do what is expected of any businessmen running a club, there are no surprises. If you expect them to chuck their own money at players or take out loans to do so at the clubs expense then you will be disappointed.

The only group within the club I see constantly failing their duties and brief is the Trust. So far they have failed us all at every turn by being short-sighted, pig ignorant and largely incompetent - to top that off, immensely cowardly. It took the Americans pulling out to stop the Trust sinking their own organisation and the club together, on their own illogical recommendation (those same people are STILL there).

I have said it for a long, long, long time - the only future for this club where it is going to be run in alignment with what most fans want is going to be through a Trust ownership model - but it needs massive reform and old mistakes and bring repeated by the same faces harbouring their same inadequacies.

Just how it is.
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 13:18 - Feb 8 with 1250 viewsOldjack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 23:14 - Feb 5 by _

The only reason I want to believe in the Americans is because I think they are our best chance to succeed again

Now that's maybe naive and one or all of you could soon turn round to me and bump up every post I've ever made in backing them.

But it's simple and makes sense in my head.

The past is the past, there's little we can do about that, unless you count what comes out of the Trust's mediation, but as I understand it anyway, the Trust ideally would still want to remain as shareholders while also cashing in for a substantial part-sale.

I'm sure many of you think by taking legal action it will somehow bring an end to the Americans control. However, If the Trust get what they quietly hope for I think this will only tighten the Americans grip on the Club.

So what then, OK the Trust has the rainy day fund it deserves but they become an even more minority partner than they are now.

If it's true the Americans are contemplating putting equity into the Club then that probably shows a desire to hang around even longer.

They've said as much 4 months ago

Now we all know how the sale went through initially and if we all stop pointing the finger in various different directions of blame for one minute, and just put that to the back of our minds for the purpose of addressing the future, we can properly assess the realistic options ahead of us

But isn't the most realistic option, or plan if you want to look at it like this, the one the Americans mapped out for us in September?

Isn't that our best hope even?

Is it our only realistic hope?

I'm hearing talk of alternative investors/owners but that seems to be the least realistic chance. Where would we find someone with the sort of money it would take to pry the Club away from the Americans? And especially now with financial difficulties and being in the Championship? I mean it's not completely unheard of but it still seems a bit of a stretch to me.

So back to the original point, which in my opinion could be mutually beneficial to everyone, would be to actually hope the Americans plan from the September statement is carried out.

But it's not going to happen overnight and it's going to take some patience and cooperation from all corners, but nothing that happened last week in the last day of the window massively veered off from that plan.

What they say they hope to do and what they actually do is the main beef for most fans. I can understand why people feel sceptical, and deep down I'm not entirely convinced either...

But, what they said they were going to do is everything we can really hope for isn't it, in terms of 'getting our club back'?

We're getting rid of the high earners and the players that clearly used us as a cash cow

We're investing in younger players with a hope they can grow together, a bit like our under 23's have done.

We've appointed a manager that plays the way we all want to play, a manager that believes in developing youth and someone who was brought in to cope with the project, as opposed to the firefighters we've employed the last 3 seasons.

We've got our act together massively off the field and I've never seen us so impressive and professional in terms of our website and its content, commercial activity, Jacks zone, work in the community, the ambassadorial aspect and hospitality, the ticket prices home and away and just look, we can watch all our youth team games let alone the Swans TV media site.

It really is pretty tremendous. We've got so much right....

But there's a lot more work to do

We got in the usual EPL habit of gambling everything just to tread water, we're not the only club to have done that, The football league is littered with similar examples.and we spent obscene amounts of money we couldn't cope with.

Nobody is saying mistakes have not been made. Everyone acknowledges that, but now it's a time for solutions, and most of you aren't looking for those, you're looking for blood.

For me, as I said, it's simple, our best hope is that the Americans do actually see out their plans they made in that September statement because if they get it right we could reset and challenge for promotion again. We'd be a much more desirable club then when the inevitable happens and they turn us around and sell on.

To who and how will be a conversation for another time. But for now, is there anything too disgusting about what I've said?

Here's hoping for friendly and sensible debate and not the usual bile and hot air I get from one or two 👍

Stateside Jacks on 19:16 - Feb 4 with 2419 views
stAteSwan

Stateside Jacks on 18:55 - Feb 4 by Jackfath

Keep going my friend, you'll be POTY 2019.

I'll throw this out there before I'm calling it a day. Apparently spending time posting on UK based fan forums is frowned upon at my work.

I don't believe that tweeting the hedge fund group is going to have the effect you hope it does. Levien and Kaplan likely don't understand supporters anger, and will probably just respond by blocking or deleting their account. The other investors own such a small stake that they probably have no idea that they even own the club.

I know the concept of protesting is not seen as a positive here. But until you can get the Supporters Groups to use official methods to get their attention, the best way to get the attention of them is to hit them where it hurts...financially. The chants are great, but I guarantee you Levien and Kaplan expect you guys to be pacified now that Jenkins is gone. Why, because that's how it would work in the US. If the club is struggling, if supporters are angry, you sack the person you have running the club, get rid of all of your top earners, gut the club from top to bottom and start over.

Unfortunately, attempting that at Swansea probably puts the club back in League 2.
[Post edited 4 Feb 19:19]

This sounds about right !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 13:19 - Feb 8 with 1248 viewsjasper_T

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:56 - Feb 8 by vetchonian

A £1.5m loan fee and £8m to make permanent did make financial sense to the club.

DJ wasn't even a first team player when they made that statement. Most on here didn't rate his chances in this division at all (if they were even aware of him).

I'm delighted he didn't go and I'm sure it'll work out better for us both financially and on the pitch to have kept him (he'll be worth at least that much in the summer, new contract or no), but to act like there wasn't any financial incentive to let him go is just not true. £10m is a lot of money in the Championship.
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 13:36 - Feb 8 with 1199 viewsvetchonian

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 13:19 - Feb 8 by jasper_T

A £1.5m loan fee and £8m to make permanent did make financial sense to the club.

DJ wasn't even a first team player when they made that statement. Most on here didn't rate his chances in this division at all (if they were even aware of him).

I'm delighted he didn't go and I'm sure it'll work out better for us both financially and on the pitch to have kept him (he'll be worth at least that much in the summer, new contract or no), but to act like there wasn't any financial incentive to let him go is just not true. £10m is a lot of money in the Championship.

The issue with the deal as I thought was no monies paid until June and then only half of the loan fee.

I thought we had a cahs flow problem.....hence the need to offload etc

Yes an £8M sale for an acadamy product is good.....but like you I am glad he didnt go.

My point was the Yanks talk of seeing our future in the U23s yet were prepared to allow a "find " of this season to go now for peanuts....there was no gaurantee of of theat 8M or a permanent sale.....possibly also putting Dan's development back!

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 13:41 - Feb 8 with 1185 viewsvetchonian

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 13:13 - Feb 8 by FairPointAgain

Not an apologist for anyone or anything, I see it as I say it and always have done and criticised Jenkins and the Americans when warranted.

The fact I am pretty much always bang on with it is why the Trust chairman is so terrified of me posting here and goes to great time and effort to try and stop it (in vain) - this is why the accounts say they don’t exist - he is covering up counter views that don’t fit his narrative. It is not me deleting my own account I assure you.

Anyway. The Americans are running this club as a business, they see liabilities and they are servicing them.

When I see posts of “Do you trust the Americans?”.. my reply is always, “trust them to do what?” - nobody ever seems to know how to respond or what they are actually asking.

Do I think they will put on field success before the financial well-being of the club? Certainly not. So I trust them to do what is expected of any businessmen running a club, there are no surprises. If you expect them to chuck their own money at players or take out loans to do so at the clubs expense then you will be disappointed.

The only group within the club I see constantly failing their duties and brief is the Trust. So far they have failed us all at every turn by being short-sighted, pig ignorant and largely incompetent - to top that off, immensely cowardly. It took the Americans pulling out to stop the Trust sinking their own organisation and the club together, on their own illogical recommendation (those same people are STILL there).

I have said it for a long, long, long time - the only future for this club where it is going to be run in alignment with what most fans want is going to be through a Trust ownership model - but it needs massive reform and old mistakes and bring repeated by the same faces harbouring their same inadequacies.

Just how it is.

Lets rewind...why did Phil S resign as chairman?

It was because he was not happy with the feeling the direction the Trust board at the time wanted to take with deal...the one you talk about.

Most of those individuals are no longer on the Trust's "executive"

These same Yanks colluded iwth the Sellouts to keep the Trust out of the sale negiotiations untill it was fait accomplis.... also ensuring they took "complete" control by having the voting rights of the shares retained by Jenkins,Morgan et al!

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 13:43 - Feb 8 with 1180 viewsScottishEddie

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 13:05 - Feb 8 by Uxbridge

And we should look to the future when it comes to the majority owners. But not extend that courtesy to the Trust.

This linking the SCSA to the Trust is ridiculous. Chris has an issue with Phil. It's colouring the issue.

Obviously they are not linked other than Phil is/was involved in both.

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 13:49 - Feb 8 with 1169 views_

Hello, here comes the Trust's stooge to kill counter arguments. Disgusting

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 13:52 - Feb 8 with 1154 views_

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:53 - Feb 8 by andypitt56

You click on their name and it says the dont exist. Very suspicious I have to say must have posted that comment then deleted the account...

It's Phil Sumbler, Chairman of the Trust deleting the account.

It absolutely stinks

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 13:59 - Feb 8 with 1135 views_

10m is no financial benefit to the club???.. Seriously though, this is the level of intelligence we're up against here

And maybe you can ask the Trust Chairman who he's continually banning and then apologise for your blatant lie

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 14:01 - Feb 8 with 1127 viewsDarran

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 13:41 - Feb 8 by vetchonian

It was because he was not happy with the feeling the direction the Trust board at the time wanted to take with deal...the one you talk about.

These same Yanks colluded iwth the Sellouts to keep the Trust out of the sale negiotiations untill it was fait accomplis.... also ensuring they took "complete" control by having the voting rights of the shares retained by Jenkins,Morgan et al!

I don’t know why you’re bothering Mate.
You have to be a right çunt to heap more shit on the Trust than the people that sold to these pricks that now own us.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 14:14 - Feb 8 with 1098 viewsFairPointAgain

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 13:41 - Feb 8 by vetchonian

Why? Because he realised the deal he pushed so hard for everyone to vote for (against voices like mine and others who he silenced much like he is doing now) was about to run the organisation into the ground under his watch. Instead of staying and trying to be a leader he quit to save his own blushes and watched Rome burn.

He instead set up the SCSA and tried to recruit many people including myself to join. I refused point blank telling him that the focus seems to be on irrelevant revenge rather than what is important to the club and cause which is educating the fans and focussing on the Trust core aims - I was correct, they were simply after blood at any cost and have largely now run the Trust in a similar fashion.

Luckily, for the club and the organisation, the Americans amazingly pulled out of the deal and he which afforded him to get back the position soon after and quit the SCSA which is now used seemingly as a propaganda tool.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024