Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? 18:19 - Feb 3 with 42720 views_

This is truly shameful as this has been brought up literally hundreds of times since it was first disclosed you couldn't see them.

You've made mugs out of a lot of people and were happy to allow this myth to build and build and be used as another tool for fans not to trust the owners.

The real question is can we trust the Trust

I'm sorry but this is another clear example of why we can't.

It's a sham.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:58 - Feb 4 with 2311 viewsmonmouth

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:57 - Feb 4 by exiledclaseboy

Monny, are we friends? That’s nice. I like that.

I ate all my other friends.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 21:01 - Feb 4 with 2282 viewsexiledclaseboy

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:58 - Feb 4 by monmouth

I ate all my other friends.

There’d be too much of me for that.

Poll: Tory leader

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 21:04 - Feb 4 with 2261 views_

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:23 - Feb 4 by Witneyjack

So let me get this right. Stu Mc should sign the NDA and get access to the details that have been witheld ? So then what ? If he finds very worrying information or (hypothetically) evidence of mismanagement, by signing the NDA what does he do with it ?

Resigns

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 21:11 - Feb 4 with 2222 viewscostalotta

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 21:04 - Feb 4 by _

Resigns

So he’d take one for the team so to speak. Yeah I can see that could be one way but it would short termism from the Trust. They’d be distracted and would loose some continuity. I say that from the possibility of upcoming litigation.
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 21:24 - Feb 4 with 2173 views_

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:53 - Feb 4 by MoscowJack

Well, what a long thread to basically decide whether the Trust has seen the books or not.

Until last weekend, I also believed that we (Trust) hadn't seen the books. It was a claim made loudly when it wasn't happening (and rightly so as it made me fear the worst) and it should have been more than just another line in the minutes when that situation changed. From what Ux has said on this thread, more detail is certainly needed in order to be 100% sure that everything's above-board, but it SEEMS like all is ok. It's not perfect (far from it), but it's not quite the worst-case scenario that I anticipated.

Ok, I haven't been online for the past 6 months as often as I previously used to be, but I would have expected a 'we've seen the accounts' message somewhere more public, considering the (justified) fuss that was made about not seeing them.

BUT, this is just a tiny tip of the iceberg. We, as a club, are hovering above a downward spiral that we might not see the end of for several years. That's my genuine belief.

1. We have no Chairman and I'm not sure who the best person could be. Pearlman? Not a chance. Anyone else inside the club? Nope! An external hire who's going to be hired by the Yanks, paid by the Yanks and reporting to the Yanks? Most probably and that's what worries me.

2. Our wages, even after Bony's left, are still outrageous and I honestly think that we're not just bleeding, but the claret is pouring out of every orifice. The cause is the desperation to stay in the PL at all costs, but I think many within and outside of the club thought the Yanks would make huge cuts, but cover the losses if we went down whilst leaving us in a reasonable position to go back up. I now think the Yanks would sell the tea lady if it meant saving some money, so their promises of having the resources are absolute b0ll0cks.

3. In the summer, every player worth anything will be sold. Roberts, Rodon, VdH (I read today that the club has an extension option on his contract in the summer), Ollie, Dan James,Fulton, Grimes, Naughton, Mulder etc etc etc etc. Their desperation to sell hasn't gone unnoticed by other clubs (and agents!), which is why we couldn't get full value for so many decent players in the summer. If you think the squad is thin now, it will be almost transparent in the summer.

4. The Yanks own DC United - a club worth about $1 BILLION (yes, really!!!). We are a tiny investment in comparison and one that's probably causing them more hassle than it's worth. So what if they walk away? What if they give up? What if they do worse than give up and just let us spiral down the leagues with debt growing every day?

Considering the above, we need the Trust to be as strong, as prepared and as communicative with us as possible. We need to be united. I totally understand that the Trust can't discuss the potential court case, but they also have to remember that the fans need to understand what's going on in other areas of the club. It's hugely important at the moment.

The Yanks rode into town claiming they had the financial resources to take us to the next level, but either they lied, exaggerated or have decided not to make these resources available to the club. Either way, we can't trust them now so the biggest question is WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?

I'm extremely fearful of our immediate and long-term future. I'd love to see the strongest or most vocal of our fans (like Chris) back the Trust, as we're going to need all the minds, voices and efforts possible to ensure that this potential 'death' of Swansea City is stopped before it's too late.....if it isn't too late already.

I enjoyed reading that post even if I didn't agree with all of it.

Especially point 3

May I ask a very simple question - why is it so hard to believe we need to make more tough decisions without selling the whole lot, as you describe?

May I also remind you of the statement they made in September (and I would urge you all to read that again) where they didn't promise any new signings in January and warned of more hard medicine that would need to be taken...

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/full-transcript-washi

You will note in that interview them talking of bringing in Potter especially to nurture young talent while overseeing the departure of some of the older, more expensive lot. They chose him specifically to do this - check ✔

They also said they wanted to develop a young team over a few years, that it would be amazing if we got to the play offs but it wouldn't be a failure if we missed out, as the project is longer term - check ✔

For this they brought in ten million pounds worth of players in the Summer knowing full well the club would have a 65m black hole to plug. That just doesn't sit right with any of the nonsense accusations some are making against them. They rejected multiple offers for McBurnie and gave new contracts to the nucleus that already looks like the starting team of next season. They've basically made good on their promises - check ✔

The one thing they've done which has killed any morale, even though we lost our first game of 2019, were on a really good run and look like being in the quarter bastard finals of the FA Cup!!!! was to attempt to sell Dan James. - un check ❌

And this because they've said they would try to rebuild a team around our youth.

But why is it so hard to accept that once the offer actually came in, and no one was expecting it, fans or staff, that they had to consider it? Because our financial problems haven't disappeared even though they've been really helped with the early departure of Bony.

Why can't fans really spend some time weighing up all of the above and take it for what it is? We're a club losing so much money and we're having to make terrible choices

For me it's the Trust who are showing gross negligence here in stoking up the fans anger and I'm dreading this game on Saturday. The Trust have once again been conservative with the facts and misled fans. They're also asking for signings for signings sake when the club could literally go under without the Americans bridging short term cash flow issues.

The Trust are really playing a dangerous game and I will never support them with Phil Sumbler on board. I am ashamed I voted for him to come back.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 21:44 - Feb 4 with 2120 viewsmagicdaps10

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 21:24 - Feb 4 by _

I enjoyed reading that post even if I didn't agree with all of it.

Especially point 3

May I ask a very simple question - why is it so hard to believe we need to make more tough decisions without selling the whole lot, as you describe?

May I also remind you of the statement they made in September (and I would urge you all to read that again) where they didn't promise any new signings in January and warned of more hard medicine that would need to be taken...

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/full-transcript-washi

You will note in that interview them talking of bringing in Potter especially to nurture young talent while overseeing the departure of some of the older, more expensive lot. They chose him specifically to do this - check ✔

They also said they wanted to develop a young team over a few years, that it would be amazing if we got to the play offs but it wouldn't be a failure if we missed out, as the project is longer term - check ✔

For this they brought in ten million pounds worth of players in the Summer knowing full well the club would have a 65m black hole to plug. That just doesn't sit right with any of the nonsense accusations some are making against them. They rejected multiple offers for McBurnie and gave new contracts to the nucleus that already looks like the starting team of next season. They've basically made good on their promises - check ✔

The one thing they've done which has killed any morale, even though we lost our first game of 2019, were on a really good run and look like being in the quarter bastard finals of the FA Cup!!!! was to attempt to sell Dan James. - un check ❌

And this because they've said they would try to rebuild a team around our youth.

But why is it so hard to accept that once the offer actually came in, and no one was expecting it, fans or staff, that they had to consider it? Because our financial problems haven't disappeared even though they've been really helped with the early departure of Bony.

Why can't fans really spend some time weighing up all of the above and take it for what it is? We're a club losing so much money and we're having to make terrible choices

For me it's the Trust who are showing gross negligence here in stoking up the fans anger and I'm dreading this game on Saturday. The Trust have once again been conservative with the facts and misled fans. They're also asking for signings for signings sake when the club could literally go under without the Americans bridging short term cash flow issues.

The Trust are really playing a dangerous game and I will never support them with Phil Sumbler on board. I am ashamed I voted for him to come back.

Remind us about the statement in September!!!!!

Who was it that posted about Potter having money to spend in Jan.

You obviously forgot about that statement yourself.

Fook me, this is getting tedious! I could put up with a teenager posting the bolloxs you do.......but from a middle aged man, it is pretty frightening really.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 21:57 - Feb 4 with 2082 views_

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 21:44 - Feb 4 by magicdaps10

Remind us about the statement in September!!!!!

Who was it that posted about Potter having money to spend in Jan.

You obviously forgot about that statement yourself.

Fook me, this is getting tedious! I could put up with a teenager posting the bolloxs you do.......but from a middle aged man, it is pretty frightening really.

Well yes I did.

I read it back again today FFS but what's wrong with that?

I also misread something in the Wales online where I thought Potter said he'd be getting money. I got that wrong and it was pointed out to me by Risca... But again, what's wrong with that?

I'm a football fan, I crave news and I get excited, so what mate?

Read the statement back again, like I did, to refresh your memory and what they've said within it is what they're trying to enact going forward.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 02:33 - Feb 5 with 1871 viewsGetRealMate

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:55 - Feb 3 by Uxbridge

I'm up for a bit of transparency. I hope you do too.

No, Shaky has never, at any time whatsoever, been involved with the Trust in any capacity whatsoever. Ever. At least not to my knowledge, and I would know if it was at Trust level rather than someone speaking to him. You are wrong on that too.

So let me ask you a question and I hope you display similar transparency. Who is it passing on confidential information to you? Before you say you wouldn't betray the confidence (ha!), I'd just say if someone there is passing on confidential information it's imperative the fans know as it has the potential to be incredibly damaging to the club we all love.

Eh?

I’m pretty sure the Danish troll was telling everyone who would listen for months on end that he provided you with a complex legal case that you were completely unaware of (even though it was mentioned in Trust meetings prior to his claimed date of submission) and it was the case you put forward to the legal teams you paid 10’s of thousands for in which they said the case was strong. He even said his involvement was on such a level he felt he could have been paid handsomely for it if he had ‘wanted’?

So you are now saying “Shaky has never, at any time whatsoever, been involved with the Trust in any capacity whatsoever”.

Someone is lying then.

I would automatically assume it was the Danish troll in instances such as this having witnessed it countless times before. However in the current and recent climate where the Trust have silenced prominent voices such as Spratty, E20, T2C and then covered it up - I’m not so sure. Especially when combined with votegate and coozepaymentgate.

He also said that Trust board members were using Trust data to further their private businesses. Is this a lie on his part or if he is saying the truth then how does he know that if he is not involved in any capacity?

This is just odd.

(Archived)
Login to get fewer ads

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 07:38 - Feb 5 with 1738 viewsmagicdaps10

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 21:57 - Feb 4 by _

Well yes I did.

I read it back again today FFS but what's wrong with that?

I also misread something in the Wales online where I thought Potter said he'd be getting money. I got that wrong and it was pointed out to me by Risca... But again, what's wrong with that?

I'm a football fan, I crave news and I get excited, so what mate?

Read the statement back again, like I did, to refresh your memory and what they've said within it is what they're trying to enact going forward.

That is fair enough.

I would also suggest, going back and reading up on various other articles.

Your improving yourself albeit you are doing so on articles that suit your agenda but it is a start.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 07:59 - Feb 5 with 1713 viewsGixerJack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:31 - Feb 3 by monmouth

A deja vu feeling of deja vu?

I had that once or twice
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 08:18 - Feb 5 with 1677 viewsBrynmill_Jack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 02:33 - Feb 5 by GetRealMate

Eh?

I’m pretty sure the Danish troll was telling everyone who would listen for months on end that he provided you with a complex legal case that you were completely unaware of (even though it was mentioned in Trust meetings prior to his claimed date of submission) and it was the case you put forward to the legal teams you paid 10’s of thousands for in which they said the case was strong. He even said his involvement was on such a level he felt he could have been paid handsomely for it if he had ‘wanted’?

So you are now saying “Shaky has never, at any time whatsoever, been involved with the Trust in any capacity whatsoever”.

Someone is lying then.

I would automatically assume it was the Danish troll in instances such as this having witnessed it countless times before. However in the current and recent climate where the Trust have silenced prominent voices such as Spratty, E20, T2C and then covered it up - I’m not so sure. Especially when combined with votegate and coozepaymentgate.

He also said that Trust board members were using Trust data to further their private businesses. Is this a lie on his part or if he is saying the truth then how does he know that if he is not involved in any capacity?

This is just odd.

(Archived)

Another shill. They’re coming out all guns blazing . Huw and his bunch of merry men sold us down the river. That will never be effaced in our memories.

Whatever mud any of you want to sling at the Trust you should remember that people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 09:12 - Feb 5 with 1614 viewsvalleyboy

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 08:18 - Feb 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Another shill. They’re coming out all guns blazing . Huw and his bunch of merry men sold us down the river. That will never be effaced in our memories.

Whatever mud any of you want to sling at the Trust you should remember that people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

But two wrongs doesn’t make a right in my book

The Trust have not covered themselves in glory ether as I will never believe that no one in the Trust new what Cooze was all about
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 09:17 - Feb 5 with 1608 views_

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 08:18 - Feb 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Huw's gone unless you've had your head up your arse this last week.

It's over for him so not sure what your point is.

What's not over is the good ship SCFC no matter who owns it.

So keep it in your heart your hatred for Jenkins, that's your call, but slagging him off and making silly comments isn't going to change a single thing now.

Now we're at the mercy of the Americans and they control everything. There's no point going over old ground, we need to be concerned with the future not the past.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 09:22 - Feb 5 with 1585 viewsShaky

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 14:42 - Feb 4 by _

So on that basis why would the Trust be so bullish in demanding player acquisitions?

Is that gross negligence on their behalf?
[Post edited 4 Feb 2019 15:02]

Last time i checked one of the prerequisites for being in the business of professional sports team management is having a team consisting of actual players.

The clue is in the name.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 09:23 - Feb 5 with 1579 viewssainthelens

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 09:17 - Feb 5 by _

Huw's gone unless you've had your head up your arse this last week.

It's over for him so not sure what your point is.

What's not over is the good ship SCFC no matter who owns it.

So keep it in your heart your hatred for Jenkins, that's your call, but slagging him off and making silly comments isn't going to change a single thing now.

Now we're at the mercy of the Americans and they control everything. There's no point going over old ground, we need to be concerned with the future not the past.

" we are at the mercy of the Americans ". Priceless that fair play. Fair statement from their biggest fan.
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 09:55 - Feb 5 with 1526 viewsZaxx

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:53 - Feb 4 by MoscowJack

Well, what a long thread to basically decide whether the Trust has seen the books or not.

Until last weekend, I also believed that we (Trust) hadn't seen the books. It was a claim made loudly when it wasn't happening (and rightly so as it made me fear the worst) and it should have been more than just another line in the minutes when that situation changed. From what Ux has said on this thread, more detail is certainly needed in order to be 100% sure that everything's above-board, but it SEEMS like all is ok. It's not perfect (far from it), but it's not quite the worst-case scenario that I anticipated.

Ok, I haven't been online for the past 6 months as often as I previously used to be, but I would have expected a 'we've seen the accounts' message somewhere more public, considering the (justified) fuss that was made about not seeing them.

BUT, this is just a tiny tip of the iceberg. We, as a club, are hovering above a downward spiral that we might not see the end of for several years. That's my genuine belief.

1. We have no Chairman and I'm not sure who the best person could be. Pearlman? Not a chance. Anyone else inside the club? Nope! An external hire who's going to be hired by the Yanks, paid by the Yanks and reporting to the Yanks? Most probably and that's what worries me.

2. Our wages, even after Bony's left, are still outrageous and I honestly think that we're not just bleeding, but the claret is pouring out of every orifice. The cause is the desperation to stay in the PL at all costs, but I think many within and outside of the club thought the Yanks would make huge cuts, but cover the losses if we went down whilst leaving us in a reasonable position to go back up. I now think the Yanks would sell the tea lady if it meant saving some money, so their promises of having the resources are absolute b0ll0cks.

3. In the summer, every player worth anything will be sold. Roberts, Rodon, VdH (I read today that the club has an extension option on his contract in the summer), Ollie, Dan James,Fulton, Grimes, Naughton, Mulder etc etc etc etc. Their desperation to sell hasn't gone unnoticed by other clubs (and agents!), which is why we couldn't get full value for so many decent players in the summer. If you think the squad is thin now, it will be almost transparent in the summer.

4. The Yanks own DC United - a club worth about $1 BILLION (yes, really!!!). We are a tiny investment in comparison and one that's probably causing them more hassle than it's worth. So what if they walk away? What if they give up? What if they do worse than give up and just let us spiral down the leagues with debt growing every day?

Considering the above, we need the Trust to be as strong, as prepared and as communicative with us as possible. We need to be united. I totally understand that the Trust can't discuss the potential court case, but they also have to remember that the fans need to understand what's going on in other areas of the club. It's hugely important at the moment.

The Yanks rode into town claiming they had the financial resources to take us to the next level, but either they lied, exaggerated or have decided not to make these resources available to the club. Either way, we can't trust them now so the biggest question is WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?

I'm extremely fearful of our immediate and long-term future. I'd love to see the strongest or most vocal of our fans (like Chris) back the Trust, as we're going to need all the minds, voices and efforts possible to ensure that this potential 'death' of Swansea City is stopped before it's too late.....if it isn't too late already.

Point 3.

Fully agree with that. My hope is that there are a few more good youngsters coming through and we buy/loan a couple of bruisers to help them play. I firmly believe that otherwise we'll be relegated next season.
As for where the money has gone, will go.. I don't personally believe that at this stage it's being syphoned off but is desperately needed to keep the club afloat.

If we can stay in the Championship until the end of parachute payments then hopefully we'll have a good future ahead. I just hope that Potter stays and sees the project out as we're going to need a touch of magic for sure.
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 10:51 - Feb 5 with 1461 viewsMoscowJack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 09:55 - Feb 5 by Zaxx

Point 3.

Fully agree with that. My hope is that there are a few more good youngsters coming through and we buy/loan a couple of bruisers to help them play. I firmly believe that otherwise we'll be relegated next season.
As for where the money has gone, will go.. I don't personally believe that at this stage it's being syphoned off but is desperately needed to keep the club afloat.

If we can stay in the Championship until the end of parachute payments then hopefully we'll have a good future ahead. I just hope that Potter stays and sees the project out as we're going to need a touch of magic for sure.

Hi Zaxx,

I can't see us bringing anyone in during the summer, unless they're horrendously cheap (ie free transfer and low wages) and we haven't been good at recruitment for a long time now.

We can wait and hope and watch our club become even more of a laughing stock or we can do something about it. We need the Yanks out and as soon as possible.

One problem is - who replaces them? Who would take on the wages of the Ayews, Baston, Naughton, Dyer, Routs, etc in the summer, when we've got no income? Who's going to make sure we honour the payments to the clubs we still owe millions to for signing the likes of Bony, Ayew, Clucas, Celina, etc?

Some are suggesting the previous board might want to return but I don't think that's a good idea for three reasons:

1. The fans don't trust them......the relationship is beyond repair.
2. The abuse they've had (some definitely deserved and others simply disgusting rumours) over the past few years.
3. They don't have tens of millions to spend in the hope of stabilising the club and that's what will probably be needed.

I would like to see someone (maybe the Trust?) consider pro-actively finding a potential buyer.

Is that possible? Are we too much of a basket-case already, or do we have a LITTLE bit of time left before we're no longer worth investment?

One thing I'm pretty sure of is (if the Yanks are still in charge) that we're not going to be recognisable at the start of next season from the team that we are even now. Right now might actually not be such a bad time to follow the team (on the pitch) but things are going to change quickly.

The alternative option is for the Yanks to step up and do what they promised when they bought the club, but we'll all be turning a scary shade of blue if we start holding our breath on that one!

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 11:42 - Feb 5 with 1398 viewsvalleyboy

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 10:51 - Feb 5 by MoscowJack

Hi Zaxx,

I can't see us bringing anyone in during the summer, unless they're horrendously cheap (ie free transfer and low wages) and we haven't been good at recruitment for a long time now.

We can wait and hope and watch our club become even more of a laughing stock or we can do something about it. We need the Yanks out and as soon as possible.

One problem is - who replaces them? Who would take on the wages of the Ayews, Baston, Naughton, Dyer, Routs, etc in the summer, when we've got no income? Who's going to make sure we honour the payments to the clubs we still owe millions to for signing the likes of Bony, Ayew, Clucas, Celina, etc?

Some are suggesting the previous board might want to return but I don't think that's a good idea for three reasons:

2. The abuse they've had (some definitely deserved and others simply disgusting rumours) over the past few years.
3. They don't have tens of millions to spend in the hope of stabilising the club and that's what will probably be needed.

I would like to see someone (maybe the Trust?) consider pro-actively finding a potential buyer.

Is that possible? Are we too much of a basket-case already, or do we have a LITTLE bit of time left before we're no longer worth investment?

One thing I'm pretty sure of is (if the Yanks are still in charge) that we're not going to be recognisable at the start of next season from the team that we are even now. Right now might actually not be such a bad time to follow the team (on the pitch) but things are going to change quickly.

The alternative option is for the Yanks to step up and do what they promised when they bought the club, but we'll all be turning a scary shade of blue if we start holding our breath on that one!

Are you still holidaying these day with Morgan???
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 11:46 - Feb 5 with 1395 views_

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 09:22 - Feb 5 by Shaky

Last time i checked one of the prerequisites for being in the business of professional sports team management is having a team consisting of actual players.

The clue is in the name.

Ah so the 27 we've used so far to get within shot of the play offs and FA Cup quarters must be invisible men then.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 11:56 - Feb 5 with 1362 viewsMoscowJack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 11:42 - Feb 5 by valleyboy

Are you still holidaying these day with Morgan???

I've put your emails automatically into SPAM and will now put you on ignore here too. It's far easier to ignore such a person. I will say absolutely no more on the subject......

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 11:56 - Feb 5 with 1362 views_

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 10:51 - Feb 5 by MoscowJack

Hi Zaxx,

Reading between the lines over the last few days and some random posts on here from some random, first time posters, I'm wondering what Jenkins is about to say to the world.

I'm wondering if he's going to say they had no choice to sell the club because they needed money, or shall I say, Morgan needed money!?

And why would he need money? I refer you to the Marriage vows thread on here a few days ago....

Interesting stuff to come out I think, I wonder where the truth lies.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:08 - Feb 5 with 1322 viewsWitneyjack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:07 - Feb 4 by swan65split

Nothing.......he resigns.

And still can't discuss it as the NDA is still valid !
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:11 - Feb 5 with 1312 viewsswan65split

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:08 - Feb 5 by Witneyjack

That is correct.
edit
My shadow will be along after to confirm as well probably.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 12:12]
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:22 - Feb 5 with 1295 viewsmonmouth

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:08 - Feb 5 by Witneyjack

All board directors are bound by a duty of confidentiality. There is no way the private financial situation of any company can be divulged whether the Director resigns or not, The fans and the shareholders have no rights to confidential company information. He can never make board discussions and company strategy public, NDA or not. If anybody legal wants to tell me otherwise, ok, but it would go against everything I've ever been told.

Unless of course he's whistleblowing and has a defence in law under public interest or illegal etc criteria. No NDA can stop that. But if you think he or the Trust can make company confidential information public you are mistaken. That's why it's better only he sees it to enable himto inform Trust strategy, without disclosing details, he can interpret those details for the Trust. And yes, resign if he thinks it's really that bad for supporters; that sends a clear enough message. The more people that see the info the more chance there is of accusations or even a set up accusation of leaking.

People better get used to the fact, we have no right to know this stuff, The Trust Supporter Director does. The fact he has no power to do other than object, input, persuade or resign is simply down to the structure deliberately agreed by the sellouts to totally stitch up their 'friends' on the trust.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:22 - Feb 5 with 1293 viewsvalleyboy

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 11:56 - Feb 5 by MoscowJack

I've put your emails automatically into SPAM and will now put you on ignore here too. It's far easier to ignore such a person. I will say absolutely no more on the subject......

It’s no wonder you were trying to defend the previous directors when you were so close to them is it

I’m not worried that you have put me on ignore, but what I think is important is that posters on here knows exactly were you are coming from

Holidaying with them one minute then telling us the abuse they are getting

What a laugh

Morgan’s is more of the culprit in this Swansea debacle than anyone.

He’s lucky that he’s had a stooge in Jenkins to cover him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024