Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? 18:19 - Feb 3 with 42488 views_

This is truly shameful as this has been brought up literally hundreds of times since it was first disclosed you couldn't see them.

You've made mugs out of a lot of people and were happy to allow this myth to build and build and be used as another tool for fans not to trust the owners.

The real question is can we trust the Trust

I'm sorry but this is another clear example of why we can't.

It's a sham.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 14:42 - Feb 4 with 2178 views_

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:38 - Feb 4 by Shaky

Member. Singular. My financial analysis was posted on this board for all to see.

Otherwise I am not going to comment further on the financial position at this stage. Not least because nobody really understands it, but I have also already done that in spades with the appropriate qualifiers, assumptions, etc.

The only thing I can perhaps add is I very much doubt player sales will be sufficient to clear the debts.

As such I imagine some kind of refinancing is inevitable down the road. The key point is that for the time being that can be undertaken on a voluntary basis.

So on that basis why would the Trust be so bullish in demanding player acquisitions?

Is that gross negligence on their behalf?
[Post edited 4 Feb 2019 15:02]

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 14:57 - Feb 4 with 2132 views_

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:39 - Feb 4 by Jackfath

What do the contributors on this thread hope to gain out of trying to pick holes in the work the Trust has done? What is your end game? Would your energies be better utilised by channelling your investigative work into something which could benefit us?

To open up clear and honest lines of debate and hopefully, as a result, for the fans to get the clearest picture of our financial situation

Why would you insinuate anything else? Only on the Trust Chairman's site would a question like this even get asked. It's very worrying.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 15:00 - Feb 4 with 2115 views_

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 12:57 - Feb 4 by jasper_T

Picking holes in the actions of the trust benefits the fans immensely. Not enough holes were being picked back when the trust's representative on the board was Jenkins' drinking buddy, who failed to realise there was a conflict of interest to his being rewarded with printing contracts by the club.

Well, not for the want of trying.

I repeatedly pointed this out and pleaded with the Trust to address this situation and once it all got out and became evident, every fan with no exception said I was right.

The Trust are not above scrutiny, even on Phil Sumbler's own website.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 15:03 - Feb 4 with 2087 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 15:00 - Feb 4 by _

I repeatedly pointed this out and pleaded with the Trust to address this situation and once it all got out and became evident, every fan with no exception said I was right.

Just the same as our Hedge Fund owners then.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 15:09 - Feb 4 with 2079 viewsJackfath

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 14:57 - Feb 4 by _

To open up clear and honest lines of debate and hopefully, as a result, for the fans to get the clearest picture of our financial situation

Why would you insinuate anything else? Only on the Trust Chairman's site would a question like this even get asked. It's very worrying.

What am I insinuating?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 15:14 - Feb 4 with 2051 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 14:57 - Feb 4 by _

Can you get the Hedge Fund to participate in this debate?

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 15:17 - Feb 4 with 2036 views_

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 15:09 - Feb 4 by Jackfath

What am I insinuating?

I've never had any interest in engaging with you about absolutely anything. And I'm not going to change that now. Consider yourself lucky you had the first and this reply.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 15:19 - Feb 4 with 2029 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 15:17 - Feb 4 by _

I've never had any interest in engaging with you about absolutely anything. And I'm not going to change that now. Consider yourself lucky you had the first and this reply.

Oxymoronic.

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 15:26 - Feb 4 with 2012 viewsOldjack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 15:17 - Feb 4 by _

thats you told Doc

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 16:44 - Feb 4 with 1943 viewsJackfath

Several PMs offering me out would prove you wrong on that point.

[Post edited 4 Feb 2019 16:47]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 16:46 - Feb 4 with 1936 viewsJackfath

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 15:26 - Feb 4 by Oldjack

thats you told Doc

Init. He's well above me, my friend. Still at least he hasn't followed it u with threats of violence. Yet.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 17:02 - Feb 4 with 1885 viewsjack2jack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 16:46 - Feb 4 by Jackfath

Init. He's well above me, my friend. Still at least he hasn't followed it u with threats of violence. Yet.

He doesn't want to bother answering my questions either.
I'm fvcking devestated here.
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 17:10 - Feb 4 with 1853 viewsswan65split

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 15:00 - Feb 4 by _

Well at least you have an opportunity to bleat and receive replies on a so called Phil Sumbler's own website , us poor mortals dont have the same opportunity to do the same on the yanks or HJ s or other sellouts sites
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 17:10 - Feb 4 with 1852 viewsDarran

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 16:46 - Feb 4 by Jackfath

Blokes a cuñt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 17:11 - Feb 4 with 1850 viewsswan65split

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 17:02 - Feb 4 by jack2jack

He doesn't want to bother answering my questions either.
I'm fvcking devestated here.

He cant see mine, but I am sure some dull kent is acting as pigeon

edit spelling
[Post edited 4 Feb 2019 17:14]
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 17:19 - Feb 4 with 1827 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I tried to contact him through the words of our Lord, but no reply, so don't worry about a second coming I think it's off for now.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 17:19 - Feb 4 with 1829 viewsjack2jack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 17:11 - Feb 4 by swan65split

He cant see mine, but I am sure some dull kent is acting as pigeon

edit spelling
[Post edited 4 Feb 2019 17:14]

Probably.
Btw. you've spelt c**t wrong😀
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 17:43 - Feb 4 with 1770 viewsOldjack

Give it time !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:53 - Feb 4 with 1681 viewsMoscowJack

Well, what a long thread to basically decide whether the Trust has seen the books or not.

Until last weekend, I also believed that we (Trust) hadn't seen the books. It was a claim made loudly when it wasn't happening (and rightly so as it made me fear the worst) and it should have been more than just another line in the minutes when that situation changed. From what Ux has said on this thread, more detail is certainly needed in order to be 100% sure that everything's above-board, but it SEEMS like all is ok. It's not perfect (far from it), but it's not quite the worst-case scenario that I anticipated.

Ok, I haven't been online for the past 6 months as often as I previously used to be, but I would have expected a 'we've seen the accounts' message somewhere more public, considering the (justified) fuss that was made about not seeing them.

BUT, this is just a tiny tip of the iceberg. We, as a club, are hovering above a downward spiral that we might not see the end of for several years. That's my genuine belief.

1. We have no Chairman and I'm not sure who the best person could be. Pearlman? Not a chance. Anyone else inside the club? Nope! An external hire who's going to be hired by the Yanks, paid by the Yanks and reporting to the Yanks? Most probably and that's what worries me.

2. Our wages, even after Bony's left, are still outrageous and I honestly think that we're not just bleeding, but the claret is pouring out of every orifice. The cause is the desperation to stay in the PL at all costs, but I think many within and outside of the club thought the Yanks would make huge cuts, but cover the losses if we went down whilst leaving us in a reasonable position to go back up. I now think the Yanks would sell the tea lady if it meant saving some money, so their promises of having the resources are absolute b0ll0cks.

3. In the summer, every player worth anything will be sold. Roberts, Rodon, VdH (I read today that the club has an extension option on his contract in the summer), Ollie, Dan James,Fulton, Grimes, Naughton, Mulder etc etc etc etc. Their desperation to sell hasn't gone unnoticed by other clubs (and agents!), which is why we couldn't get full value for so many decent players in the summer. If you think the squad is thin now, it will be almost transparent in the summer.

4. The Yanks own DC United - a club worth about $1 BILLION (yes, really!!!). We are a tiny investment in comparison and one that's probably causing them more hassle than it's worth. So what if they walk away? What if they give up? What if they do worse than give up and just let us spiral down the leagues with debt growing every day?

Considering the above, we need the Trust to be as strong, as prepared and as communicative with us as possible. We need to be united. I totally understand that the Trust can't discuss the potential court case, but they also have to remember that the fans need to understand what's going on in other areas of the club. It's hugely important at the moment.

The Yanks rode into town claiming they had the financial resources to take us to the next level, but either they lied, exaggerated or have decided not to make these resources available to the club. Either way, we can't trust them now so the biggest question is WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?

I'm extremely fearful of our immediate and long-term future. I'd love to see the strongest or most vocal of our fans (like Chris) back the Trust, as we're going to need all the minds, voices and efforts possible to ensure that this potential 'death' of Swansea City is stopped before it's too late.....if it isn't too late already.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:23 - Feb 4 with 1613 viewsWitneyjack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 10:20 - Feb 4 by _

No, not at all does it mean something is dodgy and you should retract that statement.

It just basically means they are being prudently careful as to who has access to our most sensitive information.

The Director of the Trust should be receiving these so he should've signed the NDA and done his job

So let me get this right. Stu Mc should sign the NDA and get access to the details that have been witheld ? So then what ? If he finds very worrying information or (hypothetically) evidence of mismanagement, by signing the NDA what does he do with it ?
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:50 - Feb 4 with 1547 viewsIAN05

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:53 - Feb 4 by MoscowJack

Well, what a long thread to basically decide whether the Trust has seen the books or not.

Until last weekend, I also believed that we (Trust) hadn't seen the books. It was a claim made loudly when it wasn't happening (and rightly so as it made me fear the worst) and it should have been more than just another line in the minutes when that situation changed. From what Ux has said on this thread, more detail is certainly needed in order to be 100% sure that everything's above-board, but it SEEMS like all is ok. It's not perfect (far from it), but it's not quite the worst-case scenario that I anticipated.

Ok, I haven't been online for the past 6 months as often as I previously used to be, but I would have expected a 'we've seen the accounts' message somewhere more public, considering the (justified) fuss that was made about not seeing them.

BUT, this is just a tiny tip of the iceberg. We, as a club, are hovering above a downward spiral that we might not see the end of for several years. That's my genuine belief.

1. We have no Chairman and I'm not sure who the best person could be. Pearlman? Not a chance. Anyone else inside the club? Nope! An external hire who's going to be hired by the Yanks, paid by the Yanks and reporting to the Yanks? Most probably and that's what worries me.

2. Our wages, even after Bony's left, are still outrageous and I honestly think that we're not just bleeding, but the claret is pouring out of every orifice. The cause is the desperation to stay in the PL at all costs, but I think many within and outside of the club thought the Yanks would make huge cuts, but cover the losses if we went down whilst leaving us in a reasonable position to go back up. I now think the Yanks would sell the tea lady if it meant saving some money, so their promises of having the resources are absolute b0ll0cks.

3. In the summer, every player worth anything will be sold. Roberts, Rodon, VdH (I read today that the club has an extension option on his contract in the summer), Ollie, Dan James,Fulton, Grimes, Naughton, Mulder etc etc etc etc. Their desperation to sell hasn't gone unnoticed by other clubs (and agents!), which is why we couldn't get full value for so many decent players in the summer. If you think the squad is thin now, it will be almost transparent in the summer.

4. The Yanks own DC United - a club worth about $1 BILLION (yes, really!!!). We are a tiny investment in comparison and one that's probably causing them more hassle than it's worth. So what if they walk away? What if they give up? What if they do worse than give up and just let us spiral down the leagues with debt growing every day?

Considering the above, we need the Trust to be as strong, as prepared and as communicative with us as possible. We need to be united. I totally understand that the Trust can't discuss the potential court case, but they also have to remember that the fans need to understand what's going on in other areas of the club. It's hugely important at the moment.

The Yanks rode into town claiming they had the financial resources to take us to the next level, but either they lied, exaggerated or have decided not to make these resources available to the club. Either way, we can't trust them now so the biggest question is WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?

I'm extremely fearful of our immediate and long-term future. I'd love to see the strongest or most vocal of our fans (like Chris) back the Trust, as we're going to need all the minds, voices and efforts possible to ensure that this potential 'death' of Swansea City is stopped before it's too late.....if it isn't too late already.

In fairness it was made very clear in the fans forum that the club regularly sees the monthly management accounts. However as you know monthly accounts don’t show an awful lot. They also made it clear that they had asked questions about the wider financial picture but the club refused to with an NDA.

It’s so important that the attention isn’t allowed to be pushed into away from the shameful way our club was sold, the subsequent bad management of our finances through wastage and the short sighted manner in which the owners are looking to plug the gaps to avoid any detriment to them.
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:04 - Feb 4 with 1487 viewslonglostjack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:50 - Feb 4 by IAN05

In fairness it was made very clear in the fans forum that the club regularly sees the monthly management accounts. However as you know monthly accounts don’t show an awful lot. They also made it clear that they had asked questions about the wider financial picture but the club refused to with an NDA.

It’s so important that the attention isn’t allowed to be pushed into away from the shameful way our club was sold, the subsequent bad management of our finances through wastage and the short sighted manner in which the owners are looking to plug the gaps to avoid any detriment to them.

I think we’ve got the point now that the Trust has seen the management accounts but not received detailed enough information to exclude the potential of shenanigans, though the likelihood is that it’s financial mis-management. Time to end the thread?
[Post edited 4 Feb 2019 20:40]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:07 - Feb 4 with 1468 viewsswan65split

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:23 - Feb 4 by Witneyjack

So let me get this right. Stu Mc should sign the NDA and get access to the details that have been witheld ? So then what ? If he finds very worrying information or (hypothetically) evidence of mismanagement, by signing the NDA what does he do with it ?

Nothing.......he resigns.
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:17 - Feb 4 with 1452 viewsPrivate_Partz

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:07 - Feb 4 by swan65split

Nothing.......he resigns.

Indeed. that will be enough to let us all know that things are terminal.
And, at the end of the day, all we want to know is if there is room to wheel and deal to develope the squad or is the team I am watching at the moment our first team next season.
If it is not terminal then are we being asset stripped within an inch if our lives so the Hedge Funders can save their lolly.
If it is the latter then we can all comfortably unite against the Yanks to get them out as almost any other owner would be better.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:57 - Feb 4 with 1356 viewsexiledclaseboy

Monny, are we friends? That’s nice. I like that.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024