Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? 18:19 - Feb 3 with 42723 views_

This is truly shameful as this has been brought up literally hundreds of times since it was first disclosed you couldn't see them.

You've made mugs out of a lot of people and were happy to allow this myth to build and build and be used as another tool for fans not to trust the owners.

The real question is can we trust the Trust

I'm sorry but this is another clear example of why we can't.

It's a sham.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:09 - Feb 3 with 1951 views_

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:55 - Feb 3 by Uxbridge

I'm up for a bit of transparency. I hope you do too.

No, Shaky has never, at any time whatsoever, been involved with the Trust in any capacity whatsoever. Ever. At least not to my knowledge, and I would know if it was at Trust level rather than someone speaking to him. You are wrong on that too.

So let me ask you a question and I hope you display similar transparency. Who is it passing on confidential information to you? Before you say you wouldn't betray the confidence (ha!), I'd just say if someone there is passing on confidential information it's imperative the fans know as it has the potential to be incredibly damaging to the club we all love.

I swear to you that this £70m I read on Twitter initially. Not a private message, just there for the whole world to read.

I put it on here as it made sense to me and I was surprised you confirmed it to be true.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:11 - Feb 3 with 1924 viewsUxbridge

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:09 - Feb 3 by _

I swear to you that this £70m I read on Twitter initially. Not a private message, just there for the whole world to read.

I put it on here as it made sense to me and I was surprised you confirmed it to be true.

But I didn't Chris. You took something I said completely the wrong way.

You didn't answer my question.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:11 - Feb 3 with 1919 viewsswan65split

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:09 - Feb 3 by _

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:11 - Feb 3 with 1921 viewsmagicdaps10

So after all this, there is no actual proof that there is a 70m hole.

It is just a hunch from something you read on twitter and doing a bit of maths.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:12 - Feb 3 with 1907 viewslonglostjack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:10 - Feb 3 by _

Someone sent me a private message and when I saw it it reminded me of Shaky's analysis so I thought there could be some truth in it.

Now I’m confused.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:13 - Feb 3 with 1903 viewsjack2jack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:05 - Feb 3 by JACKMANANDBOY

They've been ignoring me as well, people are scared of religion, not that your question was religious although you did say the Lord would guide me which makes you a believer and all round good person.

Tell you family you have a new friend, they'll be impressed.

[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 20:06]

Wouldn't go that far tbh, but I do try to be a good human being, failing miserably on times.
Back to the point, I don't think The two coming is going to answer my question.
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:14 - Feb 3 with 1887 viewsZaxx

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:13 - Feb 3 by jack2jack

Wouldn't go that far tbh, but I do try to be a good human being, failing miserably on times.

It seems as though the 2 second coming is being rather premature by the looks of it...
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:16 - Feb 3 with 1872 viewsjack2jack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:12 - Feb 3 by longlostjack

Now I’m confused.

Me too on the plus side there's fvck all on the tele
Login to get fewer ads

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:16 - Feb 3 with 1870 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:52 - Feb 3 by _

Precisely.

Why don't they want to learn the actual facts instead of shouting and screaming and looking to just point the finger at and burn at the stake.

Burn at the stake. ...........you can't hide the truth from God.

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Revelation 21:8

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:18 - Feb 3 with 1844 viewsOldjack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:16 - Feb 3 by JACKMANANDBOY

Burn at the stake. ...........you can't hide the truth from God.

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Revelation 21:8

Are you on the Jamaican woodbines ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:19 - Feb 3 with 1832 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:13 - Feb 3 by jack2jack

TBH I don't think it is the second coming; he's not interested in God and it's probably some bored person with a computer.

But I tried.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:21 - Feb 3 with 1802 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:18 - Feb 3 by Oldjack

Are you on the Jamaican woodbines ?

Give me a break I'm trying to illict if the second coming really is the second coming, cos if he is he'll pick the religious ones like me.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:23 - Feb 3 with 1781 viewsLeonWasGod

For an accounting dullard like me, can someone confirm if this ‘hole’ is simply the drop in income following relegation? So it’s what we would have been facing as a potential debt this year had we kept costs the same as last year (which we obviously haven’t). That would be about £70m give or take a bit.

If it is, that’s bleedingly obvious and this thread is pointless.

Or are we talking actual, current debt?
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:27 - Feb 3 with 1744 viewslonglostjack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:23 - Feb 3 by LeonWasGod

For an accounting dullard like me, can someone confirm if this ‘hole’ is simply the drop in income following relegation? So it’s what we would have been facing as a potential debt this year had we kept costs the same as last year (which we obviously haven’t). That would be about £70m give or take a bit.

Exactly.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:30 - Feb 3 with 1710 viewsDippy

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:23 - Feb 3 by LeonWasGod

I think you're correct.. Until every transfer outgoings and incomings are ironed out, we will see the full scale of our debt (which we will never know)

Poll: Cooper Out

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:31 - Feb 3 with 1695 viewsDarran

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:39 - Feb 3 by vetchonian

Chris what is your agenda?

At a time we as afanbase need to be united....something you have banged on about...you are doing your utmost to bring down the Trust and cause huge divisions in the fan base.

You must be in the pay of either the sellouts or the Yanks

There have been many debates on here on the Yanks intentions ....and I got in some discussions with you at rhe start of the season during the last window and explained I would view them after this January window well guess what Chris ..these new owners care nothing about SCFC...less so then Jenkins and his band of sell out brothers.

Your pal Huw has been thrown under the bus by the yanks. As they would have sold Dan ......or let him go on loan for a pittance......Huw finally saw that things were not right.
The Trusts statement had nothing to do with Huws resignation/sacking its timing was just a great golden opportunity for some PR spin.

In hindsight what sense of the sale in 2016 but to line the pockets of the sellouts.....we are probably in a worse place than if they had remained...at least even HJ understood the necessity to keep some playing talent......

As things are this club will be in a right state soon.....and it may never be possible to get back what we had.

How come you are so informed? How do you know the Trust see the accounts..Pearlman keeping you up to date?

Chris you call yourself a "real true" fan we'll show it by stopping this constant attack on the trust and the fan base. Yes the trust have got some stuff wrong in the past but seem to have learnt from that.....or is your role as agent provecteur for the Yanks as they realise litigation is looming which they are likely not to win and result in shelling out more money for the dead duck investment they were sold.

I ve said it before you were an annoying little brat on the North Bank. ....you haven't changed....time to unite with other true fans or get out of our club!
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 18:43]

Beautiful.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:32 - Feb 3 with 1684 viewsmagicdaps10

A black hole would not mean a debt but more the difference between outgoings and incomings.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:33 - Feb 3 with 1678 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:31 - Feb 3 by Darran

Beautiful.

He's not really the second coming, I don't think he's even religious.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:33 - Feb 3 with 1674 viewsbuilthjack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:51 - Feb 3 by _

The people responsible for taking risks to keep us in the EPL were the Directors of the Club. That much is obvious and only a child wouldn't accept what I am saying.

But there are countless occasions where this has been the downfall of every club outside the elite. Thats the point here. It's happening now to Southampton, Burnley, Huddersfield, it's happened to every other club as well.

It's really not as easy as it is for you, sat in your armchair demanding this, that or the other, big, big decisions had to be made and we got too many wrong.

You can sit there in your ivory towers and point the finger of blame or you can accept how difficult it is and how EVERYONE falls into this trap.

That's the bit I think fans just won't accept. Far bigger clubs than us have fallen foul to the beast that is the EPL and it's financially overwhelming environment.

Thankyou.
So you say the directors are to blame for the £70m black hole.
Jenkins and the Americans you mean.
Thanks for that answer. Eventually.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:34 - Feb 3 with 1662 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:33 - Feb 3 by builthjack

Thankyou.
So you say the directors are to blame for the £70m black hole.
Jenkins and the Americans you mean.
Thanks for that answer. Eventually.

Amen.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:34 - Feb 3 with 1659 viewsDarran

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:33 - Feb 3 by JACKMANANDBOY

He's not really the second coming, I don't think he's even religious.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:37 - Feb 3 with 1641 viewslonglostjack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:16 - Feb 3 by jack2jack

Me too on the plus side there's fvck all on the tele

Just been banished to the kitchen for apparently making snidey comments about “Shoot the Midwife”

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:38 - Feb 3 with 1623 viewsMrSwerve

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:38 - Feb 3 with 1618 viewsswan65split

Making a cuppa , it may be a while.
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 20:38 - Feb 3 with 1618 viewstheloneranger

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:10 - Feb 3 by _

Someone sent me a private message and when I saw it it reminded me of Shaky's analysis so I thought there could be some truth in it.

Is this the same Shaky analysis and spreadsheets that you and E20 ridiculed??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024