Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
at last 18:39 - May 11 with 8137 viewsmacro

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10441~2769657,00.html
at last on 18:40 - May 11 with 3566 viewsmacro

a couple of surprises, maybe BBM stays as well, that'll please pdiddy
at last on 18:42 - May 11 with 3538 viewsboromat

Only got rid of 3 players and Widdowson was one!!! Crazy list.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

at last on 18:44 - May 11 with 3506 viewsSandyman

at last on 18:42 - May 11 by boromat

Only got rid of 3 players and Widdowson was one!!! Crazy list.

Lucas and Holden the other two. Can't see why BBM didn't make it four?
at last on 18:45 - May 11 with 3484 viewsJumeirahDale

Don't blame Widds for leaving, I think he'll find another League One club.
at last on 18:47 - May 11 with 3455 viewsisitme

Strange list.

I thought that more players would have been made available for transfer and as we had not seen BBM for ages that he would have gone as well.
at last on 18:49 - May 11 with 3428 viewsDale23years

at last on 18:47 - May 11 by isitme

Strange list.

I thought that more players would have been made available for transfer and as we had not seen BBM for ages that he would have gone as well.

what happen to the major changes to squad

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

at last on 18:49 - May 11 with 3424 viewsSuddenLad

at last on 18:45 - May 11 by JumeirahDale

Don't blame Widds for leaving, I think he'll find another League One club.

Who says it was Widdowsons choice to leave?

All that waiting and the promise of a massive clear-out. Makes a nonsense of all the hype if you ask me.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

at last on 18:49 - May 11 with 3424 viewsKnowlesy

Bit worried having seen that. Thought Holden could've done a job at centre back in league two, not convinced with who's staying and going. So much for the 'overhaul'
Login to get fewer ads

at last on 18:50 - May 11 with 3405 viewsSaxonDale

Very strange list. Thought Amankwaah and BBM would've made the released list with Jordan and Twaddle being transfer listed.

Edit-Forgot about Twaddle.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
at last on 18:51 - May 11 with 3387 viewsThe_DJ

at last on 18:40 - May 11 by macro

After reading that list I'm off for a clearout of my own.

Brave new world , bollox
at last on 18:51 - May 11 with 3364 viewsolympicdale

id have thought the likes of Jordan/Holness/Twaddle and even Grimes may have been Transfer Listed.

Life is a game of fate.

at last on 18:52 - May 11 with 3356 views442Dale

at last on 18:40 - May 11 by macro

BBM is obviously well respected, other senior players could learn from how he deals with his team mates. He might get a deal where he knows he's cover on less money. Then it's up to him.

Thompson is a surprise, he hasn't progressed and he needs a fresh start. That said, offering him a deal might be to give us more chance of getting something for him if anyone is interested.

Not surprised about Widdowson, the writing was on the wall when Jordan kept him out of the side. He had a terrible game v MKdons too. Wouldn't have god rid myself but you could see it coming.

Amankwaah can count himself lucky. Poor since returning from injury after looking good beforehand. Maybe the management knew he hadn't fully recovered.

The big task is getting rid of some of those under contract.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

at last on 18:54 - May 11 with 3315 viewsStAnnesDale

Very strange. Cannot see why you would retain BBM. Given that Adams has been transfer listed, I would have thought that Jordan, Twaddle, and Grimes would fall into that category given that they were rarely picked towards the end of the season.

I would have thought Widdowson as one of our best players was certain to be offered a contract, although I did not think he would accept. At least it would have meant a small fee if he stayed in England.

Virtually the same side as last season then. Oh dear.
at last on 18:55 - May 11 with 3304 viewsdebbiesfella

This confirms what I always thought about JC, no idea.
at last on 18:58 - May 11 with 3264 viewsolympicdale

clear out my arse! has the board stopped him transfer listing certain members, because we cant afford too many replacements??

Life is a game of fate.

at last on 19:02 - May 11 with 3226 viewsDalern

at last on 18:58 - May 11 by olympicdale

clear out my arse! has the board stopped him transfer listing certain members, because we cant afford too many replacements??

Not brave enough the seed of doubt regarding JC/JB is firmly planted.

Not impressed with that at all and the words by our manager over the last few weeks just presents confusion.

Up The Dale hope this is a joke

at last on 19:04 - May 11 with 3204 viewsChaffRAFC

Struggling to see why Amankwaah has been offered a new deal and Widdowson not. Very disappointed with that decision to be honest.

Also think we've only offered Joey Thompson a contract to activate the compensation for when he rejects and signs for Barnsley (fingers crossed).

Hackney is a surprising one as well, not disappointed but we've got to keep him fit. I'm genuinely surprised about what's been said about Brian Barry-Murphy as well. He was one of the first names on the list I was expecting. Wonder if he's been offered a pay as you play deal or maybe starting coaching badges with a view to being a player coach? Bizarre.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

at last on 19:05 - May 11 with 3184 viewssandylaner1

baffled
at last on 19:06 - May 11 with 3171 views442Dale

Some of the contracted players will be probably on their way, but for whatever reason we don't know who doesn't feature in the manager's plans. Well apart from Adams being transfer listed.

Only the club can explain why this information isn't being made available to fans.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

at last on 19:10 - May 11 with 3133 viewsThacks_Rabbits

at last on 19:06 - May 11 by 442Dale

Some of the contracted players will be probably on their way, but for whatever reason we don't know who doesn't feature in the manager's plans. Well apart from Adams being transfer listed.

Only the club can explain why this information isn't being made available to fans.

Shocking - Widdowson was probably the only player we have worth money - Assuming bURY will have to pay for Adams.

John Coleman will have further discussions with Brian Barry-Murphy. Is he from Merseyside? Only reason I could see to keep him!!!!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

at last on 19:11 - May 11 with 3122 viewsolympicdale

if they dont feature in his plans then why not transfer list them?? at this rate we will have the same squad as next season and that will send us down. All the things JC said about changes will be made and the squad will be completely different, or have his hands been tied.

Life is a game of fate.

at last on 19:12 - May 11 with 3111 viewsChaffRAFC

Joe Widdowson is being linked with Scunthorpe United according to several sources on Twitter

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

at last on 19:14 - May 11 with 3088 viewsSuddenLad

Reading the article again, NO-ONE has actually been 'shown the door'. The loanees have gone back to their employers and were never here to stay anyway, some of those whose contracts have expired are (and always were), free to do as they wish, and the others are either already contracted or have been offered new deals.

Where's the 'radical' clear-out we were promised ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

at last on 19:16 - May 11 with 3066 viewsThacks_Rabbits

at last on 19:14 - May 11 by SuddenLad

Reading the article again, NO-ONE has actually been 'shown the door'. The loanees have gone back to their employers and were never here to stay anyway, some of those whose contracts have expired are (and always were), free to do as they wish, and the others are either already contracted or have been offered new deals.

Where's the 'radical' clear-out we were promised ?

Is Widdowson under 24?

If so why is he not being offered a contract!!!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

at last on 19:20 - May 11 with 3029 viewsisitme

at last on 19:16 - May 11 by Thacks_Rabbits

Is Widdowson under 24?

If so why is he not being offered a contract!!!!!

It would have to be an offer of at least equal terms for us to receive compensation. Perhaps he was on a decent wage and may have accepted it and we were stuck with another player Coleman did not want?

Perhaps he is off to Scunthorpe and we have 'let him go' in a sort of exchange for Lillis, who they have not renewed his contract? Who knows?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024