Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies 21:38 - Jul 31 with 29797 viewsconnell10

Well we need a win so 2-1 to the R,s
[Post edited 31 Jul 21:39]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 21:44 - Jul 31 with 9170 viewsqpr_1968

i'll be happy with, and the first on english soil......a goal.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 21:45 - Jul 31 with 9163 viewsconnell10

Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 21:44 - Jul 31 by qpr_1968

i'll be happy with, and the first on english soil......a goal.

What is this witchcraft you speak of ???

Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 22:11 - Jul 31 with 9053 viewsSimonJames

Chicken, Ham and Leek.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 22:14 - Jul 31 with 9053 viewsHAYESBOY

Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 22:11 - Jul 31 by SimonJames

Chicken, Ham and Leek.

Our new front 3?

Smells like a trout farm in here

Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 22:21 - Jul 31 with 9013 viewscolinallcars

I can't wait for the ground to hove into view on Saturday.
Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 22:40 - Jul 31 with 8936 viewsqpr_1968

Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 22:11 - Jul 31 by SimonJames

Chicken, Ham and Leek.

well i hope we don't leek goals.
run round like headless chickens,
or play like west ham.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 23:24 - Jul 31 with 8863 viewscolinallcars

Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 22:40 - Jul 31 by qpr_1968

well i hope we don't leek goals.
run round like headless chickens,
or play like west ham.

Indeed….I'm a bit crusty these days but manage to get to the New Inn at Ham, although I wonder what the pukka I'll do in a few years.
Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 01:10 - Aug 1 with 8725 viewsStanisgod

Has Chair still got a minor knock

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 07:46 - Aug 1 with 8571 viewsdmm

It will be interesting to see what Cifuentes does with our attack. No Chair or Dykes, a misfiring Smyth, treacle footed Frey, new boys Santos and Celar, and an up-and-coming Kolli. Andersen has his work cut out to make it work.
Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 07:48 - Aug 1 with 8552 viewsDaBurgh

Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 01:10 - Aug 1 by Stanisgod

Woodworm
Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 07:49 - Aug 1 with 8555 viewsMetallica_Hoop

My steak 1-1.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 12:42 - Aug 1 with 8379 viewsconnell10

Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 07:49 - Aug 1 by Metallica_Hoop

My steak 1-1.

You know ya onions

Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 13:17 - Aug 1 with 8292 viewsDavieQPR

Will be interesting to see if Paal included.
Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 18:46 - Aug 1 with 8064 viewsconnell10

Better bump this up again .

Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 19:03 - Aug 1 with 8024 viewsMalintabuk

I think it is pie-ty you had to bump this up,
Pretty sure whatever team Marti picks he will have his finger in the pie
And pretty sure Saturdays tactic are all on a pie chart
So whatever the tactics for us fans it will be beauty in the pie of the holder
And I'm sure we have pied up the opposition

Ahem.... result as the 2nd post just be good to finally score...
Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 00:04 - Aug 3 with 7675 viewsconnell10

Bump it up again , I'm sensing a lack of interest in this thread!

Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 00:15 - Aug 3 with 7639 viewsnumptydumpty

Can we score a goal at least

We have looked fab in possession and some intricate inter play.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 00:19 - Aug 3 with 7652 viewsQuillPenRiot

I’m thinking we’ll be at least somewhat recovered in fitness although we’d still be pushing the players for the start of the season. A good show against a premier press and to press on our own
Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 08:01 - Aug 3 with 7554 viewsconnell10

What style of football do Brighton play? I never watch Premier league football so I ain't gotta a clue.

Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 09:31 - Aug 3 with 7405 viewsDesertBoot

Probably a comfortable defeat as Brighton had a successful tour in Japan and are looking ready for the season.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 09:56 - Aug 3 with 7358 viewsngbqpr

All eyes on Celar today I reckon.

I expect him to start and play at least 60.

2-1 to the Albion but we get that goal and are better than we were vs the Fakes.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 11:23 - Aug 3 with 7232 views222gers

Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 00:15 - Aug 3 by numptydumpty

Can we score a goal at least

We have looked fab in possession and some intricate inter play.

That team in Milan have some good inter play, ooh, what are they called ? It's on the tip of me tongue.
Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 11:34 - Aug 3 with 7195 viewstkqpr

Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 13:17 - Aug 1 by DavieQPR

Will be interesting to see if Paal included.

Well with Fox out and Larkeche gone, theres no recognised LB left, so would be very telling if he wasnt included.
Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 12:17 - Aug 3 with 7050 viewskernowhoop

Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 01:10 - Aug 1 by Stanisgod

He remains unseated.
Hove Albion V The R,s match thread.Sponser Pukka Pies on 13:14 - Aug 3 with 6875 viewscolinallcars

Important game today - good class opposition and we may get an idea of Marti's favoured starting XI.
They should pretty much all be fit aside from Fox, Chair & Dykes I guess.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024