Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread 11:55 - Dec 12 with 27410 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:16 - Dec 12 with 1666 viewsDanishDuck

Holly Sh*t Tremmel saved us 2day :)
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:16 - Dec 12 with 1666 viewsmikecph

TREMMEL again! :D
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:16 - Dec 12 with 1649 viewsItchySphincter

No one noticed Poz's clumsy first touch on numerous occasions then? Another one of those nights where everyone besides maybe Bony and Gerry is at about 60%.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:16 - Dec 12 with 1662 viewsJackFish

Another good save from Trem. They're getting a few chances now.
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:16 - Dec 12 with 1647 viewspencoedjack

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:11 - Dec 12 by Rancid

JDG is one of the worst players i've ever seen.He is absolute atrocious.Ok maybe an exaggeration but by heck the lad is poor.

Going to the World cup with Netherlands but he is atrocious .....
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:17 - Dec 12 with 1635 viewsmikecph

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:16 - Dec 12 by ItchySphincter

No one noticed Poz's clumsy first touch on numerous occasions then? Another one of those nights where everyone besides maybe Bony and Gerry is at about 60%.

You're right he's not having a very good game :/
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:18 - Dec 12 with 1615 viewsmikecph

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:17 - Dec 12 by mikecph

You're right he's not having a very good game :/

Chico is playing very well tonight - I hear there is even talk of an Oscar nomination :D
[Post edited 12 Dec 2013 19:18]
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:18 - Dec 12 with 1610 viewsDr_Winston

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:11 - Dec 12 by Rancid

JDG is one of the worst players i've ever seen.He is absolute atrocious.Ok maybe an exaggeration but by heck the lad is poor.

Maybe?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:18 - Dec 12 with 1604 viewsMrSwerve

Love how there is no real concern for Chico from the bench...they know what he's like :p

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:19 - Dec 12 with 1573 viewsItchySphincter

Bad time for a sub.

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:20 - Dec 12 with 1567 viewsblaine_scfc

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:16 - Dec 12 by ItchySphincter

He's another one having a bad one. Needs to take that trampoline out of his boots. Ball bouncing off him
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:20 - Dec 12 with 1564 viewsmikecph

Omg it hit the post. :(
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:20 - Dec 12 with 1558 viewsRancid

Ha Ha ha look at all the De Guzman fan club getting their knickers in a twist.3 dislikes in a minute.Blind as bats.
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:21 - Dec 12 with 1518 viewsorion3016

We re struggling here come on
We need more possession and width

Be over there now after

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:21 - Dec 12 with 1510 viewsItchySphincter

Apparently we are hanging on for dear life?

I can see us winning this 2-0.

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:21 - Dec 12 with 1513 viewsmikecph

Cañas as DC? Sure - why not :)
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:22 - Dec 12 with 1485 viewsRancid

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:18 - Dec 12 by Dr_Winston

Maybe?

Yes, maybe.There's been a few down the years as bad.
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:23 - Dec 12 with 1465 viewsC_jack

Bus parked, and you t**ts aint getting through.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:23 - Dec 12 with 1465 viewsJackanapes

De Guzman is a good player on his day, but when hes bad, hes very very bad. Needs to come off.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:24 - Dec 12 with 1431 viewsmikecph

Glad they finally moved Shelvey up to AM :)
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:25 - Dec 12 with 1396 viewsLaudrup

Yes!!!!!!!!!! Valencia scores.

I hate signatures

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:25 - Dec 12 with 1392 viewsRancid

Valencia 1 up.
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:25 - Dec 12 with 1384 viewsairedale

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:11 - Dec 12 by orion3016

Yes he's fine for 1st choice but we still need a back up who's got experience

Why have they brought Oliver Davies when we've got Zabret who has a lot of experience at senior level?
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:26 - Dec 12 with 1350 viewsDanishDuck

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:18 - Dec 12 by mikecph

Chico is playing very well tonight - I hear there is even talk of an Oscar nomination :D
[Post edited 12 Dec 2013 19:18]

Looked kind of bad act. :(
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:27 - Dec 12 with 1334 viewsSgorioFruit

Yesssss Valencia have scored 1-0. Thats us through.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024