Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread 11:55 - Dec 12 with 27406 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:22 - Dec 12 with 2018 viewsDarran

People sometimes pass sidewards just so their stats are up.
F*ck off Clarke is it?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:25 - Dec 12 with 1982 viewsmikecph

Put Michu on already so we can have some goals
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:27 - Dec 12 with 1925 viewscentrestandswan

Good God they are chanting a Boney M song , is that our lot or the Tobleroners ?

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:27 - Dec 12 with 1924 viewsSgorioFruit

Giving ball away too much again

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:29 - Dec 12 with 1887 viewsPlasticman

crappy weather they have to play in.

Plastic since 2012

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:29 - Dec 12 with 1884 viewsorion3016

Tis the swansea way to make us sweat

Be over there now after

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:30 - Dec 12 with 1849 viewslandorejack

Fog seems to be getting worse
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:31 - Dec 12 with 1839 viewsNOTRAC

Spot the ball.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Login to get fewer ads

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:32 - Dec 12 with 1816 viewsDr_Winston

Got to hit the target there.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:32 - Dec 12 with 1801 viewscentrestandswan

ARGH Lamah

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:33 - Dec 12 with 1784 viewsNOTRAC

Bony playing well,but will be replaced second half.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:35 - Dec 12 with 1750 viewsPlasticman

I think Lamah and shelvey are the bright spots so far. Making their presence felt alot

Plastic since 2012

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:38 - Dec 12 with 1705 viewsmidswan

Poz invisible, and not because of the fog
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:38 - Dec 12 with 1696 viewsorion3016

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:35 - Dec 12 by Plasticman

I think Lamah and shelvey are the bright spots so far. Making their presence felt alot

Yes Lamar is doing ok again, seems keen to get involved as much as possible

Be over there now after

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:39 - Dec 12 with 1681 viewsItchySphincter

The Lamah is lively. Otherwise.....meh.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:40 - Dec 12 with 1654 viewsmikecph

Our AM role is not working very well atm - too all over the place. They should move Shelvey up and create a fixpoint higher up on the pitch - we are not taking enough advantage of him where he is now. And I'm still hoping to see Michu on in 2nd. half. :)
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:41 - Dec 12 with 1637 viewsKingBony

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:11 - Dec 12 by Darran

I wonder if that fella going off was doing cross country runs last July?

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:42 - Dec 12 with 1612 viewsItchySphincter

Some good skill from Bony. Doesn't get to show off to often.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:42 - Dec 12 with 1614 viewsRancid

Did Laudrup say pre-match, we're out for a draw? It's just been said by the commentator.
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:44 - Dec 12 with 1588 viewsmikecph

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:42 - Dec 12 by Rancid

Did Laudrup say pre-match, we're out for a draw? It's just been said by the commentator.

Don't know, but his lineup seems to indicate just that - which is disappointing to me :/
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:45 - Dec 12 with 1572 viewsorion3016

Sh ite game

Be over there now after

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:47 - Dec 12 with 1504 viewsSwanfan1

tiendalli continueing his shit play from monday,
we badly need a new rb. also i usually defend De Guzman, but his been shite as well

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:48 - Dec 12 with 1487 viewsC_jack

Falling asleep, be happy if I nod off for 45 minutes and it's still 0-0.

We're playing smart, we can't play on full speed with a game against Norwich on Sunday, keeping something in the tank.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2013 18:48]

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:48 - Dec 12 with 1481 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:49 - Dec 12 with 1441 viewsmikecph

Put Cañas on instead of Poz and move Shelvey up. And then Michu on instead of Bony around 70th min to score us the winner ;)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024