Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread 11:55 - Dec 12 with 27408 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread (n/t) on 17:14 - Dec 12 with 2280 viewsClinton

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:15 - Dec 12 with 2280 viewsGlyn1

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:11 - Dec 12 by jacksinceever

Is the game on TV tonight?

It's on ITV 4 from starting in about 15 minutes.

Come on Bony - glad to see you back.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:15 - Dec 12 with 2280 viewsjacksinceever

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:11 - Dec 12 by jacksinceever

Is the game on TV tonight?

Just found the answer to my own question - ITV4 at 6.00
Roll on !!!
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:15 - Dec 12 with 2276 viewsjacksinceever

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:14 - Dec 12 by orion3016

itv 4

Thanks bud
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:17 - Dec 12 with 2251 viewsClinton

I'd like to see Canas playing to protect the defence given we only need a draw.

Anyone know how strong this St. Gallen line-up is, given they have nothing to play for?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:24 - Dec 12 with 2205 viewslifelong

Team according to twitter.

Tremmel.
Tiendalli Chico Amat Taylor
Shelvey JDG Pozuelo Routledge Lamah
Bony.
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:25 - Dec 12 with 2201 viewsSwansNZ

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:17 - Dec 12 by Clinton

Anyone know how strong this St. Gallen line-up is, given they have nothing to play for?

Don't know, but their starting XI has 7 players who started at the Liberty

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:36 - Dec 12 with 2134 viewsorion3016

Trunds still a legend

Be over there now after

Login to get fewer ads

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:37 - Dec 12 with 2133 viewsLaudrup

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2014/matches/live/index.html?day=6&s

I hate signatures

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:45 - Dec 12 with 2056 viewsorion3016

Stop talking about spurs mun on itv4

Be over there now after

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:45 - Dec 12 with 2056 viewsclement

did les ferdinand just say 'his confidence turned to wa nk' , about jermaine defoe on itv4?

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:48 - Dec 12 with 2018 viewslonglostjack

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:17 - Dec 12 by Clinton

I agree - back four could be a bit exposed if Shelvey pushes forward. Looks like the calculation is to kill the game early.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:52 - Dec 12 with 1985 viewsItchySphincter

to score tonight.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:52 - Dec 12 with 1991 viewsJJJack

8 changes for Valencia. Great.
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:54 - Dec 12 with 1976 viewsmonmouth

I doubt we'll be keeping a clean sheet tonight with that defence and midfield. We'd better score a couple.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:54 - Dec 12 with 1872 viewsorion3016

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:52 - Dec 12 by JJJack

8 changes for Valencia. Great.

Have to do it on our own, but if we lose this and take 2 pts from last 4 games then that says it all

But I'm sure we' ll be fine

Be over there now after

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:01 - Dec 12 with 1807 viewsJackfath

Good start

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:02 - Dec 12 with 1799 viewssomersetsimon

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:37 - Dec 12 by Laudrup

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2014/matches/live/index.html?day=6&s

Who is the reserve goalie?
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:03 - Dec 12 with 1786 viewsJackfath

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:02 - Dec 12 by somersetsimon

Toliver Davies

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:07 - Dec 12 with 1719 viewsDarran

Clarke Carlisle is a boring f*cker aye.

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:11 - Dec 12 with 1655 viewsDarran

I wonder if that fella going off was doing cross country runs last July?

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:11 - Dec 12 with 1655 viewsLaudrup

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:02 - Dec 12 by somersetsimon

Thomas Oliver Davies

I hate signatures

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:15 - Dec 12 with 1598 viewsJackfath

Those big flags behind the goals would get right on my pip if they were down the Liberty.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2013 18:16]

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:17 - Dec 12 with 1580 viewsmikecph

I'm somewhat puzzled by that lineup - seems that ML thinks progression is already in the bag -.- And move Shelvey up - he is making me nervous on the edge of our penalty box! :D
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:20 - Dec 12 with 1521 viewsforkbeard

Tiendalli already being criticised by Clarke..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024