Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread 11:55 - Dec 12 with 27519 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:05 - Dec 12 with 2745 viewsdameedna

poor performance

Williams, Tiendalli, Shelvey, Routledge struggled

Tremell
Rangel Amat Williams Davies
Hernandez Canas Michu De Guzman Dyer
Bony

for next game
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:05 - Dec 12 with 2743 viewsblaine_scfc

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:02 - Dec 12 by Shaky

Ratings:
Above Average: Tremmel
Average: Bony, Amat, Chico
Below average: JJS, JDG, Lamah, Poz
Really bad, Taylor, Routledge
Laugh out loud god awful; Tiendalli

Id definitely put de Guzman in the laugh out loud god awful group. Shocking.
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:05 - Dec 12 with 2742 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Thank f*ck that's over with until Feb.

Positives: Thought Bony was excellent, as was Gerry.

Ajax in the next round please.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:07 - Dec 12 with 2723 viewsShaky

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:05 - Dec 12 by blaine_scfc

Id definitely put de Guzman in the laugh out loud god awful group. Shocking.

Tiendalli deserves a category all of his own.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:08 - Dec 12 with 2686 viewsRancid

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:05 - Dec 12 by Bonjour

I have to say that Pozuelo was absolute gash again. Yes he brings industry but his touch and distribution is atrocious.

Agree with this.Looks very lightweight and his quick feet have deserted him and far too often his passes are wayward.Without doubt a talented footballer but he's been poor for a while now and doesn't look like filling Michu's boots as an AM.
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:08 - Dec 12 with 2683 viewsEdmundo

Shyte game, lets hope the break from europa football for 2 months will benefit us and come back firing on all cylinders

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:09 - Dec 12 with 2668 viewsKingBony

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:56 - Dec 12 by ItchySphincter

F*cking shite stop making excuses. Apparently. Or something like that.

Problem?

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:10 - Dec 12 with 2654 viewsorion3016

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:08 - Dec 12 by Edmundo

Shyte game, lets hope the break from europa football for 2 months will benefit us and come back firing on all cylinders

Yeah forgot about it now
Nice plum draw will be good to look forward to though

Be over there now after

Login to get fewer ads

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:10 - Dec 12 with 2654 viewscontroversial_jack

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:08 - Dec 12 by Edmundo

When was the last time we fired on all cylinders?
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:11 - Dec 12 with 2637 viewsmonmouth

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:05 - Dec 12 by Bonjour

I have to say that Pozuelo was absolute gash again. Yes he brings industry but his touch and distribution is atrocious.

Aye but I was more concerned about the defence tonight, and playing with no full back (which is what we did) was not a great idea. Most of the players were gash again though. Never mind, the boil that should have been lanced about 8 weeks ago at the Lib against KK has finally been drained of pus.

Put it to bed now; on to Narch. The history books will say in the last 32.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:12 - Dec 12 with 2615 viewsLaudrup

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:53 - Dec 12 by Jackfath

Got we wanted. Hope Chico is ok.

Good timing on the injury as Chico is suspended in the next PL game anyway, after he got his 5th yellow card in the last PL game:
http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/suspensions/clubdiscipline?league

But hopefully he will be fit soon again as Williams and Rangel are both on 4 yellows and Garry Monk is still injured.

But it just looked like a dead leg to me after being hit by the knee of an opponent.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2013 20:24]

I hate signatures

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:17 - Dec 12 with 2552 viewsbuzzbox

Damm we were poor, but we scraped through, we now only have to beat 4 more teams over two legs and we`ll be in the final.
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:44 - Dec 12 with 2338 viewsPlasticman

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:17 - Dec 12 by buzzbox

Damm we were poor, but we scraped through, we now only have to beat 4 more teams over two legs and we`ll be in the final.

well... I seem to recall an old saying about cups and group stages. It was something along th elines of those teams that went all in during the group stage would dry up of energy fast in the knockout stages, while those scraping by the groupstages had a better chance in the knockout phase.

Or something like that...

Plastic since 2012

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:46 - Dec 12 with 2321 viewslovejuicejack

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:44 - Dec 12 by Plasticman

well... I seem to recall an old saying about cups and group stages. It was something along th elines of those teams that went all in during the group stage would dry up of energy fast in the knockout stages, while those scraping by the groupstages had a better chance in the knockout phase.

One thing is for sure, we cannot play much worse than we did tonight
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:49 - Dec 12 with 2305 viewsJackanapes

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:46 - Dec 12 by lovejuicejack

Oh yes we can.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:51 - Dec 12 with 2306 viewsClinton

26 games played this season. (15 PL 10 EL, 1 Coc)

26 to go (at least)

It's going to be tough for players and fans alike, my nerves are shredded.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:53 - Dec 12 with 2299 viewsKingBony

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:46 - Dec 12 by lovejuicejack

Oh I don't know.

I'm chuffed we're through but rushing home and missing out on some overtime pay to watch that has not put me in the best of moods.

I can't understand why anyone would be happy to sit and watch that shite.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 21:06 - Dec 12 with 2227 viewsC_jack

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:44 - Dec 12 by Plasticman

Must have been said by an Italian. Famous in world cups for doing enough in the group stages, going all out when it's head to head in the knockouts.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 21:57 - Dec 12 with 2021 viewsWarwickHunt

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:07 - Dec 12 by Shaky

Tiendalli deserves a category all of his own.

I'm struggling to remember a worse individual performance in recent memory.

Perhaps he was kidnapped pre-season and subjected to prolonged ECT.
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 22:23 - Dec 12 with 1940 viewsFCSGvj

I had the pleasure to meet some of your fans in the city of St. Gallen today. I did a report for our local tv station in the eastern part of Switzerland. Ehm ja... what can I say? Your fans were absoluteley great, simply fantastic. We never had this in St. Gallen before.

You can watch my report here:
http://tvo-online.ch/?image=DhN5Pc.jpg&video=nQhIx6.mp4&guid=13302
[Post edited 12 Dec 2013 22:24]
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 22:23 - Dec 12 with 1940 viewsFCSGvj

And of course: All the best for the next stage. I was up in Swansea for the first match, which ended very unlucky for us. Amazing place to visit! :-)
[Post edited 12 Dec 2013 22:27]
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 22:39 - Dec 12 with 1870 viewsDarran

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 22:23 - Dec 12 by FCSGvj

I had the pleasure to meet some of your fans in the city of St. Gallen today. I did a report for our local tv station in the eastern part of Switzerland. Ehm ja... what can I say? Your fans were absoluteley great, simply fantastic. We never had this in St. Gallen before.

Haha nice one Dude.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 23:04 - Dec 12 with 1785 views2face

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 22:23 - Dec 12 by FCSGvj

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 00:32 - Dec 13 with 1663 viewsTristanValencia

The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 23:04 - Dec 12 by 2face

Yay. Valencia fan here. Really happy you guys got through as well. I had a lovely time in Swansea a couple of weeks ago, met some of your fans in the social club before and after the game. And your programme "Jacks" is brilliant, one of the best and most informative of the ones I've seen.

Felt so guilty in the Social Club afterwards because we didn't need to beat you and I was hoping for a 1-1 draw. But you were all so friendly afterwards in spite of the fact that we had won the game. So I was really hoping Valencia would get a result against Kuban for you guys tonight. Hope you go far in the tournament. All the best, Tristán (president of the UK supporters club of Valencia CF)
The official FC St Gallen V Swansea City matchday thread on 05:29 - Dec 13 with 1575 viewsGlyn1

The television called us "Schlachtenbummler" which apparently means 'away supporters'. What a terrific word.

But why is it that the only messages on this board that are both without spelling mistakes and are grammatically correct are by two non-native English speakers?

But we do need to raise our game a little. It's OK to appear at the end of the St Gallen news broadcast showing how British football fans are funny because they like a drink and are ebullient - which is perfectly OK because the piece was friendly and not malicious. But surely the Welsh tourist board could send some cultural talent to the next country's tv station to get free advertising for our beautiful, quirky country.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2013 5:45]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024