Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony deal collapsed 23:39 - Aug 30 with 18767 viewsJoe_bradshaw

According to Sky.

Apparently we're looking at Nelson Olivera to replace Llorente.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bony deal collapsed on 08:55 - Aug 31 with 3490 viewsMorfa_Same

I didn't see anything in Oliveira last time but his record in the championship is very good so maybe he has improved. Even so replacing Llorente with Oliveira would surely be a downgrade. It's also yet another board signing.
Bony deal collapsed on 08:58 - Aug 31 with 3438 viewsKerouac

I for one am not judging him on what he did last season (and in which league)...

bear in mind I was in favour of our signing;
Llorente,
Carroll,
Olsson,
Fer,
Abraham,
and Jordan Ayew
(had never heard of Mawson and was genuinely shocked we went down that route to replace Ash. I didn't slate Mawson but I did question the decision. Happy to be proved wrong though

I was against the signing of;
Gomis,
Narsingh,
and Ki,
based on what I had seen of them and my own personal judgement of their abilities.

...I'm opposed to Oliviera replacing Llorente based on what I saw from him in a Swans shirt.
I couldn't give a toss that he was playing in the Championship last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Bony deal collapsed on 08:59 - Aug 31 with 3435 viewsItchySphincter

Bony deal collapsed on 08:42 - Aug 31 by Kerouac

I agree he is better than McBurnie...and yes he showed some ability when he was with us (I think of him as a bit like Luke Moore).
If he was to come here on a free as the 3rd choice centre forward I'd be happy enough.

To replace Llorente as our target man, for £12m...like John McEnroe I refuse to believe you are being serious.
Jenkins just might be though.

I wasn't suggesting he should replace Llorente. Just that he's not a complete bum and there are worse options if we're shipping McBurnie of to Barnsley.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bony deal collapsed on 09:02 - Aug 31 with 3377 viewstrampie

Chadli classy player for half a season he was one of the best players in the Prem back in the day, he is the type of creative player (with an end product) Swans are currently lacking.

If Llorente go's a serious bid for Origi would be a good idea, if not get Oliveira in who is good player who's currently scoring lots of goals and is the same nationality as Sanches (help to integrate him).

Bony not for me now, I was a massive advocate of signing him from Holland back in the day but he has not played much for a couple of seasons and is getting older, is heavily built so he might have lost some sharpness, he never had speed anyway, if his wages were low and he was been given away fine but I fear that is not the case.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2017 9:12]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Bony deal collapsed on 09:16 - Aug 31 with 3243 viewslidojack

Is all of this based off one tweet and betting odds? (which are likely based off the same tweet)

I can't see anything about the deal being off anywhere online, and Sky have just said we are still in talks with City over Bony.
Bony deal collapsed on 09:16 - Aug 31 with 3230 viewsnantywatcher

Could not be happier. After watching some of his performances last season I think Olivera will be an asset. And as for Bony - mwah!!
Bony deal collapsed on 09:41 - Aug 31 with 3099 viewsmax936

Bony deal collapsed on 08:23 - Aug 31 by Swansea93

I'd be gutted if Bony doesn't end up back here, rollercoaster day today I expect.

I'm going out fukit, fuk winding myself up all-day.

Nelson Olivera wouldn't be a bad shout power some pace works hard and can score, give him a run in the team and who knows.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bony deal collapsed on 10:03 - Aug 31 with 2987 viewsunion_jack

Bony deal collapsed on 09:02 - Aug 31 by trampie

Chadli classy player for half a season he was one of the best players in the Prem back in the day, he is the type of creative player (with an end product) Swans are currently lacking.

If Llorente go's a serious bid for Origi would be a good idea, if not get Oliveira in who is good player who's currently scoring lots of goals and is the same nationality as Sanches (help to integrate him).

Bony not for me now, I was a massive advocate of signing him from Holland back in the day but he has not played much for a couple of seasons and is getting older, is heavily built so he might have lost some sharpness, he never had speed anyway, if his wages were low and he was been given away fine but I fear that is not the case.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2017 9:12]

This is a good example why you should stick to football only posts Tramps!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Bony deal collapsed on 10:08 - Aug 31 with 2938 viewsMeraki

Bony deal collapsed on 23:43 - Aug 30 by airedale

Good player IMO. OK cricket is a lot different, but a top class sportsman can adapt. It's the attitude we want.

We want goals mate.

A good attitude won't save us from relegation.
Bony deal collapsed on 11:02 - Aug 31 with 2715 viewsThornburyswan

Odds have us back in to 4/9 favs & Verona at 11/4 so still looks like he is our option if/when the Llorente deal happens
Bony deal collapsed on 11:25 - Aug 31 with 2583 viewsWarwickHunt

Bony deal collapsed on 10:08 - Aug 31 by Meraki

We want goals mate.

A good attitude won't save us from relegation.

Bony deal collapsed on 11:37 - Aug 31 with 2494 viewsLandore_Jack

#backtojack

Bony deal collapsed on 11:39 - Aug 31 with 2460 viewscostalotta

Bony deal collapsed on 11:37 - Aug 31 by Landore_Jack

What's changed then?. He preferred a return to us, until last night. What's happened?
Bony deal collapsed on 11:43 - Aug 31 with 2375 viewsSwansea93

Bony deal collapsed on 11:39 - Aug 31 by costalotta

What's changed then?. He preferred a return to us, until last night. What's happened?

Don't believe that one bit.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Bony deal collapsed on 11:47 - Aug 31 with 2349 viewscostalotta

Bony deal collapsed on 11:43 - Aug 31 by Swansea93

Don't believe that one bit.

Which bit?
Bony deal collapsed on 11:49 - Aug 31 with 2317 viewsJango

There's currently a large black BMW X6 parked by st davids with number plate B9NY P. Not sure why he'd be down there at this time on deadline day mind you.
Bony deal collapsed on 11:49 - Aug 31 with 2309 viewsSwansea93

Bony deal collapsed on 11:47 - Aug 31 by costalotta

Which bit?

Sorry wrong reply, this was to Bony apparently saying he prefers to join Verona.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Bony deal collapsed on 11:54 - Aug 31 with 2224 viewsLoyal

Bony deal collapsed on 11:49 - Aug 31 by Jango

There's currently a large black BMW X6 parked by st davids with number plate B9NY P. Not sure why he'd be down there at this time on deadline day mind you.

25% off at Maplin mun.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bony deal collapsed on 12:00 - Aug 31 with 2131 viewsChippy69

Bony deal collapsed on 11:49 - Aug 31 by Swansea93

Sorry wrong reply, this was to Bony apparently saying he prefers to join Verona.

man city told Verona no deal

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Bony deal collapsed on 12:09 - Aug 31 with 2045 viewsLandore_Jack

BREAKING NEWS

Wilfried Bony will have a medical at Swansea later today, which will free Fernando Llorente to leave with Tottenham favourites to sign him.

#backtojack

Bony deal collapsed on 12:11 - Aug 31 with 2001 viewsandypitt56

bony on his way for a medical , sky sports
Bony deal collapsed on 12:14 - Aug 31 with 1945 viewsWxmJax

Bony deal collapsed on 11:39 - Aug 31 by costalotta

Apart from food and climate, nothing.

Medical down here this afternoon apparently

Edit: I missed out culture
[Post edited 31 Aug 2017 12:36]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Bony deal collapsed on 12:14 - Aug 31 with 1934 viewsBenJ94

Was excited to see Wilf back, kind of put me off now that he'd (reportedly) prefer to go to Italy.
Bony deal collapsed on 12:19 - Aug 31 with 1815 viewsHeadmaster

Bony deal collapsed on 12:09 - Aug 31 by Landore_Jack

BREAKING NEWS

Wilfried Bony will have a medical at Swansea later today, which will free Fernando Llorente to leave with Tottenham favourites to sign him.

Imagine if he failed it.

So,
Bony - In
Sanches - In

Maybe one more? Apparently Brendan wants Montero at Celtic, and Fulton and McBurnie are going on loan.
Bony deal collapsed on 12:19 - Aug 31 with 1811 viewsMo_Wives

Bony deal collapsed on 12:11 - Aug 31 by andypitt56

bony on his way for a medical , sky sports

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024